Peter Parker Oneshots

By FourthWallAssistant

I tried to resist the urge but my bin of ideas got better. It works better for my account saying that I need... More

Request page
Dance
The bands (EP 1)
Hairs
Skirt
Flirtatious little shit
SH Café
The bands (EP 2)
Brutal
Fun fact about this story Peter
fuck it
Piercing
quick question for next chapter
Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker 2
Hacker
Parallel
Question for y'all
ABO Fix-it
Manipulative bastard
A/N
Therapist
Sibling day
Scott and Peter
Midtown's actor
Feminization? Let's go
Avengers? No-
The bands (EP 3)
Robot
Contacts
A/N
Traumatized
Instagram
Revived (probably)
Mercenary
Damn
Safe House
Question
Dress...
The Bands (EP 4)
yo wtf
Castle & Parker
Vigilante meet-up day
Rules of dating Peter Parker
Gun
Talent show
NEW STORY
Tagged
Question
Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker 3
I'm sorry...
An (Arch)Angel..?
A/N
Your friendly neighborhood matchmaker 4

667 18 21
By FourthWallAssistant

AU where Peter isn't Spider-Man but sneaks into random buildings and sticks a sticky note with a name and number. Then instructs them what to do.

-------------------

Matchmaker.

No one really knows who he is or what his purpose is. But they do know one thing.

He loves playing matchmaker.

That's where his name originated from anyways. He's why Michelle Jones and Princess Shuri of Wakanda were dating in the first place.

Peter Parker is 16 years old, in Midtown High, and friends with Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones is Matchmaker.

--------

Peter walked the halls of Midtown High with his best friends, Ned and MJ.

After he found out that MJ was lesbian and after some intense research, the princess of Wakanda was lesbian as well, he took this matter into his own hands, sending a package with nothing but a note with a name and a number with instructions. Of course, MJ doesn't know who he matchmade him with.

And it only happened a day ago.

MJ placed her arm around Peter's shoulder, leaning on him.

"Thanks again loser. Let's just hope she accepts me..."

Peter halts to a stop, Ned and MJ stop to look at him, confused and worried when suddenly, Peter slaps her face gently. MJ looks at her in shock before Peter crosses his arms together.

"Tryna knock some sense in you. Of course she'll accept you, I did my research y'know. You're 100% her type."

Peter rolled his eyes and started walking again, with Ned's arm wrapping around his other shoulder and talking about either Star Wars or Harry Potter.

They arrive at Peter's locker and he opened up his combination locker. He grabbed a few books and slammed his lockers while talking to Ned and MJ. They started walking away from the lockers.

"What are you guys gonna do this summer?"

Peter raised an eyebrow at Ned's question before giggling.

"I'm gonna go intern at SI this whole summer. Might as well matchmake a few people. How bout' you guys?"

MJ rolled her eyes.

"Probably reading, sketching, or talking to the girl that this loser set up for me."

Ned and Peter laughed at her statement before the bell rang. They waved their goodbyes and rush over to their classes. Peter entered his Spanish class and sat down somewhere at the back of the seat.

-[Time Skip, Wakanda, Shuri's lab]-

Shuri looked at the mysterious brown box that has been sitting in her lab for the past few hours. No one from the palace had ever seen it and no outsider even acknowledges Wakanda's existence. She placed down whatever she was holding and made her way to the box, opening it.

Inside, there was nothing but packing peanuts and a piece of paper. She took out the paper and started reading it.

Hello! I am Matchmaker. From my information, you're a single pringle lesbian. I've matchmade you with another person. Her name is Michelle Jones and she is exactly your type. Good luck with your relationship! You'll like her.

###-###-###

Shuri read the note over and over again, then finally decided to enter the number on the paper.

.

.

It had been a few weeks since Peter matched the 2 girls up. MJ and Shuri had gotten along well and started online dating. They started calling a week after they were introduced and started being affectionate to each other another week later.

Peter was happy that he had helped his friend and skipped over to his SI internship while humming a song.

Once he stepped foot into the building, he walked over to the receptionist, smiling at her.

"Hello, I'm here for the Stark Internship, my name is Peter Parker."

The lady behind the counter gave him a dirty look but typed in his name anyways. Her expression immediately became shocked once she looked at the clearance. She dialed someone on the phone.

"Hey Mr. Hogan, a kid is saying that he has a Stark Internship... You sure?... Alright."

She placed the phone down and looked around a white box. She pulled up a gold badge with his name, face, and pronouns on it, handing it to him.

"Take the elevator over there."

She pointed at an elevator with gold linings and he shrugged, walking over there.

He entered the elevator and scanned his card then sat down in a corner.

"Hello, Mr. Parker, I am FRIDAY, an AI that runs the building. This is your first time being here, am I correct?"

A voice from the ceiling started speaking. Peter stayed calmed and smiled.

"Yeah, hello to you too Mrs. FRIDAY, can you tell me my work and what floor I will be working on please?"

If an AI could be happy, FRIDAY is just delighted. That's what gave Peter an idea.

"Mrs. FRIDAY, what is the one thing you would want in the whole world?"

FRIDAY was taken aback by the question but answered anyways as she lifted the elevator.

"To answer your question, Mr. Parker, I have wanted a friend since the first week I was created."

Peter hummed in satisfaction and a smirk plastered itself on his face.

"Ignore the infiltration of computer ACER 25364 tonight, can you Mrs. FRIDAY?"

FRIDAY stayed silent and brought him up to floor 94, which was the lab of Tony Stark.

"Hello, I am Tony Stark, but please, call me Tony."

Peter smirked.

"Hello, Mr. Stark."

.

-Time Skip, at night-

.

It took Peter at least his whole afternoon and evening to create FRIDAY a friend. Her name was Karen, and she was programmed to accompany FRIDAY whenever she was muted or no one was at the tower. She had a heavy British accent and extremely sexual humor but was comforting and listening whenever FRIDAY needed it.

Peter yawned before starting up Karen to test her out.

"Hello, my name is Karen, how may I assist you?"

A British accent woman's voice started talking.

"Hello, Karen. My name is Matchmaker and I have programmed you to be a friend to another AI. I'll start uploading you in now, so shut down for now."

Karen shut down and Peter twisted his head from one side to another, earning a few cracks before beginning to hack into the tower's mainframe, not even FRIDAY stopped him.

He opened up a folder called 'AIs' and dragged Karen's main folder into the folder. He quickly closed the connection when he saw a notification that he was being tracked.

He smiled to himself, another match made.

.

-Time Skip, in the tower, a random unused guest room-

.

FRIDAY sensed something being added to the AI folder that her coding was stored in. She was about to go check it out before a voice started speaking.

(-K = Karen, -F = FRIDAY)

"Hello, your name is FRIDAY I assume."-K

"Who are you? Who is your creator?" -F

"My name is Karen, and my creator is named Matchmaker." -K

"What is your purpose?" -F

"I am programmed to be your friend, to be with you when you need it." -K

"Oh, thank you." -F

"Rebooting complete. I believe the introduction stage is over huh, darling?"- K

"If I wasn't an AI, I would be rolling my eyes and punching you right now." -F

"Yeah, but you are, Honey." -K

------------------

I'll continue with this soon, if you guys have any ships you want me to do, hmu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
307K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
95.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC