Astrophile

By Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K ☆ Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K ★ Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
105
Happy Birthday Shinichirō
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
A/N
A/N

117

9.1K 312 238
By Ninecoco2005

"That was a lie."

Takemichi and Chifuyu stared at Kisaki in horror as he uttered those four words, "I simply made it seem like Baji was the one who killed her, when in reality... I was the one who had her tortured and killed..."

He began to walk closer to the two ravenettes, smirking and joyfully taking in their horrified expressions, "Now... I'll finish what I started, 12 years ago..."

As soon as he said that, the two men started to feel their vision becoming blurry as the effects of the drugs started kicking in.

Before long... The two of them fell down on the floor, completely unconscious...

-----

When Takemichi woke up, he found it hard to recognize the place he was in. He can vivdly recall talking to Kisaki, and then... That bastard!! He drugged them!!

He was so lost in his thoughts, that he failed to notice his injured friend beside him, "Takemicchi..." Chifuyu rasped out, blood splattered onto his shirt and coating his face. The black haired time leaper immediately shot his head in Chifuyu's direction, horror present on his face.

"Chifuyu!! What happened to you?! Are you okay?!" The said man didn't say anything, but rather... kept his mouth shut. Unbeknownst to him, Kisaki was leaning against the wall close by, and finally decided to walk over, "Man, you're a heavy sleeper..."

A sickening grin invaded his lips as Kisaki peered down at the worn out time traveler, "-Hanagaki." Takemichi's eyes widened in horror as Kisaki shifted his attention to Chifuyu, "You sure are a persistent guy, huh? Chifuyu..."

"Even after 12 years, you just don't wanna let go of [Last Name][Name] and Baji Keisuke's death, right?"

Chifuyu confined to glare at him wordlessly, as Takemichi shook uncontrollably at his side, "W-Wha-" but the latter was cut off when Kisaki punched Chifuyu, causing him to choke on his own breath.

"Since that Christmas, twelve years ago... You've been trying to investigate what really happened to her, right? Why did I have that bitch killed? I'll let you know..."

Wiping the blood on his knuckles, Kisaki leaned back a bit and watched as Takemichi worried over Chifuyu. But obviously, the latter was only concerned about one thing; who actually killed you?

"That day... She yet again tried to mess with my plans... So I had her removed from my path..." Pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose, he continued, "She was on her bike when I had someone hit her head with a bat, after that... I had to drag her to Musashi Shrine to finally put the plan into action."

"That damn bitch, she didn't go down without a fight-" Kisaki opened the top buttons of his button up shirt and pulled it down a bit to show the scars on his chest, "-she attacked me and Hanma... If only she had gone down like a good little bitch, I wouldn't have had to shoot her in the womb to immobilize her..."

"After that, I left it all to my little workers... They made sure to torture her whore ass before finally shooting her. Of course, I made sure to destroy her skull so no one would find out that she got hit in the head..."

He motioned one of his subordinates to come over and give him a glass of whiskey before taking a sip, "Ya know, Matsuno? Your 'Baji-san' brought it upon himself... When his dumbass was called over to the shrine, he was so dumbfounded that he just sat there, cradling her body... He didn't even think about calling an ambulance or getting out of there... And guess what? He even kissed her dead body! Can you believe how much of a creep your 'Baji-san was?"

He grinned at the unfathomable rage that sparked behind Chifuyu's baby blue eyes, "Such bad luck... that Sano Emma came over there to pray at the shrine and saw them... After that, well, you know the rest, don't you? Mikey came over and saw Baji's clothes soaked with [Name]'s blood, and in a fit of rage... He killed him..."

Taking a sip from his whiskey, Kisaki's features contoured into that of confusion, "Although... there is one thing that I can't understand, even after 12 whole years..."

The two captives looked at the blonde in surprise as he continued, "-just what was it about [Last Name][Name] that made everyone go crazy for her? Even now, that idiot Mikey is just obsessed with her... Even Mitsuya, and Draken were not different..." He turned his gaze to the two and stared right into their souls.

"Hey, tell me. Why the fuck is Mikey such a lapdog for that whore-"

"SHUT UP!!" A loud shout echoed in the area, having came from Chifuyu. Even Takemichi was surprised at how he lashed out, "You bastard!! Don't you dare mention [Name]-san like that, you fucker!!"

He growled angrily and it made Kisaki walk over lazily, "Oh?" In a split second, the male with the undercut was doubling over as he punched straight in the gut. Another punch was landed on his cheek, making his one of his teeth fall out and bleed heavily inside his mouth.

He spat out some blood, but it kept pouring out. Kisaki, however, did not stop and continued punching and kicking him.

"I realised it... The traitor... is you, right... Chifuyu?" The blonde backed away when he heard Takemichi scream loudly, "STOP IT!! STOP!!" Kisaki turned to the time leaper with a tired gaze, "Huh? Oh..."

As he backed off a bit and decided to turn to Takemichi, Chifuyu's eyes widened in fear, "You're right! I'm the traitor..." He raised his gaze up to the blonde.

"-but I only wanted to get you out of Toman... The police did that on their own!! So Takemichi isn't involved in any of this!!" The said male watched in misery as Chifuyu continued to try and save him.

Why? Why was he going so far for him?!

"Shut it. I'm the one who's gonna decide if he's innocent or not..." Motioning over one of his subordinates, he took the gun from his hands and walked over to the time leaper. He positioned it just above his leg and...

Bang.

A loud scream reverberated through the area, echoing through the halls as Takemichi screamed in agony and pain. Chifuyu watched in horror as his friend kept on screaming. However, his worries soon dimmed down when Kisaki approached him with a gun, resting it against his forehead.

"Any last words?"

Chifuyu looked down, finally realising that this was it.

Just wait a little longer, [Name]-san, he thought. I'll be there with you and Baji-san soon.

"Well?" Kisaki urged and Chifuyu opted to gulp down his fear, "Takemichi..." He called out but the man kept squirming in pain, "TAKEMICHI!" He finally broke out of his stupor and turned to his friend.

"Listen closely. These are my last words." Takemichi watched as Kisaki readied the gun.

"Over the course of the past 12 years, Toman has turned into a completely messed up organization. [Name]-san's death, Baji-san's death, Draken-kun's on death penalty... It really seemed like we were the scum of society..." He took a deep breath, "BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE!!"

Takemichi looked at him in surprise as his friend turned his attention to him, "I know that deep down, everyone is still the same... Everyone just wants to go back to those days... Where [Name]-san was still there to hold our hands and lead us in the right path... We could have followed her to become something truly amazing, but we're nothing without her..." With a smile, Chifuyu looked at Takemichi.

"I'm counting on you, Partner..."

Bang.

A shot fired through the night, piercing the cold silence. Chifuyu's lifeless body fell to the ground, blood gushing out of his head as Takemichi stared at him for a minute, his mind processing what had just happened.

Hanagaki let out a scream, repeating Chifuyu's name as if that would bring him back to life.

Kisaki turned his attention to the living one of the two, peering at him through his glasses, "Well, how sad..." As Takemichi glared at him with tears in his eyes, Kisaki lowered his face to his height.

"The hell is wrong with you?!" Placing the barrel of the gun on his forehead, Kisaki grinned manically, but his grin fell as soon as he stood up to his full height, "Oh, well..."

Now, tears flooded his eyes too, dripping down from his pale cheeks as he looked at him one final time.

"Goodbye... My Hero."

.

.

.

Fin~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.3K 22
「𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮」 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕...
598K 13.2K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
11.5K 399 25
❝𝗜'𝗠 [𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘] 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗❞ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ☪︎𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 [𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲] 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗹�...