50+K ★ Special

Warning: This chapter contains topics that some might find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

-----

2003

The cold December breeze tousled with his messy blonde hair, something that would normally make a person shudder at the cold. But the boy remained unflinching, staring passively at the grave in front of him.

On the tombstone, was written in bold Kanji:

[Last Name] Family Grave.

Slowly placing the nine white roses* near the tombstone, Mikey decided to take a seat right in front of the family grave.

The grave that held your ashes...

"Sorry I took so long to visit you, [Male-no... [Name]-chin? I don't know what I should call you, I'm sorry..." He huffed out a small puff of air, allowing it to blow away the stray strand of hair that rested on his forehead.

"Hope you're having fun up there... I know I sure would, being with you and all..." He muttered to himself, mindlessly speaking.

"I.... I'm sorry I didn't visit you... I don't think I've gotten over the fact that you're gone..." He pulled his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, "I've been well, if you're wondering... but..."

"Shin-nii's lost it... Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore..." He admitted lowering his head while staring at the dirt beneath him, "I originally thought about disbanding Toman but... everyone else stopped me..." He stopped to take a breath.

"I wonder why... Do they not understand what I'm going through right now?" He whispered, hands shaking. Tears began to flood his big, lifeless eyes.

"I-I don't know anymore... I don't know what to do with my life..." Tear after tear, hiccup after hiccup, his sobs only got louder as he cried at the lonely cemetery.

"Please... take me with you... I don't want to be here anymore..." He cried while curling up slightly, watching as nothing changed, no rustling of the trees like in movies that might signify you being here. There was nothing.

"Shinichirō scares me... All he does is drink all day... Earlier, he yelled at Emma for stopping him from drinking too much... e-even Toman is a mess...." Burying his face deeper into the blood red scarf; your scarf, he covered his pink nose from the harsh coldness and turned his eyes to another direction.

"I... I'm sorry... I have to leave now, but I'll visit soon... and I promise I'll bring you prettier flowers next time, well... as pretty as they can be within my allowance of 5,000 ¥..."

He tried to smile once more, shakily getting up and staring straight ahead at your tombstone. He kept on staring before dragging himself out of the cemetery.

Turning the corner from the cemetery, he caught sight of Ken walking over, hands shoved in his pockets and a bouquet of gardenias* resting in his arms.

"Ah, Ken-chin!!" The shorter boy called out, sniffling slightly while making the taller one turn to him, "Mikey? Oh, you must be here to visit [Name], huh?"

"Yup! You better hurry up and visit her so we can get dorayaki together!!" The jolly boy grinned shakily and leaned on one of the many poles fixed upright on the sidewalk

Smiling at his friend, Ken nodded and entered the cemetery, scanning his eyes over the front graves before walking down the path his muscles had memorised. Standing in front of your grave, he smiled slightly upon the sight of fresh flowers resting at your grave.