106

HELLO EVERYONE!! today's fanart is brought to you by.... @KB PRODUCTIONS so a round of applause please!!! I adore how cute she looks, and she even reminds of a certain anime character I cannot put my finger on... Anyways, enjoy this shitty chapter that is just a filler!!

-----

The next morning, you were the second person to wake up. The first one being Ken. He grinned lazily at you while his long hair fell over his shoulder, curtaining his face. You smiled back at him and looked at him for help, considering the fact that Manjirō had a death grip on you. Ken huffed playfully and tugged at the blonde midget, pulling him off with ease and freeing you from his grasps. Meanwhile, detaching Emma was easy, and you finally decided to go to the bathroom to get ready.

Since it was a school day, you started to get ready. You pulled out the toothbrush you had packed for yourself before hand and brushed your teeth, then continued to wash your face and walked out to grab your uniform. As you unfolded the article of clothing, you heard Ken creep up behind you, "Oh, that's a skirt, huh?" He mused, smiling at you from behind your shoulder.

You grinned and turned over to him, "Yup! It's finally time!" You quietly cheered as he looked at you with a soft gaze, "I'm so excited! I've been waiting for the day I'd finally get to wear the female uniform!!" You closed your eyes and smiled brightly at your friend, making him pat your head gently.

"Get ready so we can snap some pictures for memories' sake, while those two are still sleeping..." He pointed at the Sano siblings who were still snoozing away. You didn't understand the rush of taking pictures while they slept, but maybe Ken had a reason?

Without pondering too much about it, you got your uniform and walked over to the bathroom to change. First, you slipped on your white, button-up shirt. Then, you slipped on some shorts and wore the skirt. Tucking in your shirt, you fixed it all up before walking out the bathroom and waving at Ken to get his opinion.

"How does it look?" You beamed while holding onto the edges of the skirt and lifting it like a princess wearing a dress. You twirled a bit and Ken was sure he wasn't going to make it to school without having a heart attack.

You looked so fucking pretty!!

He nodded like an idiot while having a dazed look on his face, keeping his eyes fixed on your grinning face. You tilted your head in confusion, "Ken?" You called out and it broke him out of his stupor, making him smile softly, "It really does suit you, [Name]... Wanna take pictures?" He offered and you beamed brightly, nodding like a child.

"If it isn't too much trouble, then yes, please! I wanna show big brother and dad too!" You squealed quietly and he nodded while taking your phone from you.

"Alright, smile [Name]!" He suggested and you threw up a peace sign as a simple pose while grinning brightly. A rosy hue dusted the tattooed boy's cheeks as he snapped the photos and handed them to you, making you accept them gratefully with both hands.

You sat down on the tatami floor and began to chose your favorite ones to send to your older brother while Ken decided to get ready for school and then wake Mikey up. You chose two pictures and sent them to your older brother, and then shut your phone in order to go wake up Emma for school.

When your brother received the images, he almost cried at how cute you looked. He immediately wrote you a sweet, yet somewhat silly response and proceeded to send these two pictures to your father, who in return, ended up calling [Brother Name] to cry about how cute his little angel looked.

Needless to say, your father was most definitely going to get these printed out and safekeeped so that he can show these to your future children.

By the time Ken had gotten out of the bathroom, all readied up, both Emma and Manjirō were fully awake and snapping all kinds of pictures with you. Manjirō even took a picture in which he was holding you up, bridal style and another one in which you were holding him like he was a bride.