085

OH MY GOD!! CAN YOU SEE THIS BEAUTY?! IT'S SO AMAZING, I COULD NEVER EVEN THINK OF CREATING SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL!! THIS IS ALL THE HARDWORK OF Muuugiii!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

The next day, you were awoken by a harsh kick to your chest, making you choke on the cough bubbling in your throat. You felt the air leave your lungs, causing you to have a coughing fit.

"Get up." A chilling voice rang in your ears, causing you to look up between your coughs. You were met with the eerie eyes of your mother, "And you couldn't... wake me up... normally?" You coughed out as she shot you another glare, "Just get up."

When she left, you felt a grin make way to your lips as you looked at the date: 31st October.

Finally, the day had come...

As scared as you were for Keisuke's safety, you had already requested Ran and Rindoū for an ambulance so you hoped everything would go well. And as far as escaping your mother goes, you already had a plan...

So, you got up with a stretch, and grabbed your clothes before walking to the bathroom for a quick shower. You had already dropped off [Pet Name] at Yuki's house, so you wouldn't have to worry about it going hungry.

When you were ready, you walked down and saw your mother with a distressed look on her face as she moved wearily around the kitchen, calling God-knows-who.

You smirked behind your scarf before walking over and grabbing your breakfast and taking a seat at the dining table to eat.

You gently tapped your feet on the ground as you watched your mother walk, amused at her anxiety. Slowly, you finished your food and checked the time, 12:07 PM.

Well, the fight wouldn't begin until 3 in the afternoon, giving you enough time to run away from your mother and intervene. The said woman walked out of the kitchen, and placed her phone on the table with furrowed eyebrows.

"We should be at the train station by 2... Ready your things..." Gritting your teeth, you had no choice but to comply as much as you hated taking orders from her. But for once, you didn't feel as enraged as usual.

Perhaps it was the exhilaration of your long awaited freedom or maybe the fact that you slept well for once. 

Oh, well... as long as you felt at ease...

You got up and went to your room, and gathered your stuff, not really caring what you packed since it's not like you'll let yourself get that surgery in Osaka.

Gathering everything in a bag, you eyed the burner phone before grabbing onto it and hiding it under your pillow. It's not like you'll need it anyways. It didn't take you more than an hour to round up all your stuff.

You went downstairs and saw your mother standing with her glaring at her phone, one hand holding onto her luggage. You scoffed and walked over to the front door, and grabbed your keys.

Just when you were about to open the door, it flung open, making you dodge narrowly, "What the hell?!" You yelled as the man stood with a surprised expression.

The man had short black hair gelled to the side, along with metallic grey eyes that were hidden behind a pair of glasses. He donned a serious expression, and you narrowed your eyes at him, "Who are you?" Your voice was guarded as you looked at him.

He seemed to be busy studying you as well, until his gaze landed on your mother behind you, "Ah, Miss [Last Name]... How have you been? Kawasaki-san was busy with some work, hence why he asked me to escort you to your train..."