002

A few days had passed, and now you were yet again at the dojo. You were sitting at the side, having already finished your training. This time, you went against Baji, who was one of Sano's friends. Like Sano, he was pretty strong, but never could he defeat the blonde boy, in fact, no one in the entire dojo could.

Now, Baji and Sano were sparing and like always, Sano was victorious. The ravenette boy was sprawled on the floor as he started, "Manjirō, you're amazing!!"

His words only caused the boy's already giant ego to inflate even more, "Yup!! I know I am!!" His reply was just what you expected from him. After spending months with him, you had gotten used to his arrogant replies.

"But one day, I'm gonna beat you!!!" Baji declared, a proud grin rested on his lips as he showcased his tiny fangs, "Right, [male name]?!" He turned to you, knowing that you'd probably agree with him.

Maybe he liked talking to you, or maybe it was because you were usually the only one present during most of their banters, but Baji always tried to include you in their conversations, which usually resulted in Sano getting angry and Baji apologising. It was so often that you had the entire scene memorised.

But you nodded nonetheless.

"Why are you asking him?!" Sano huffed, unsurprisingly. He pouted and turned the other way, grabbing Baji by the arm and dragging him to the other side, exclaiming that he wanted to tell him a super, amazing, jaw-dropping, mind-blowing, show-stopping, never been done before secret.

Whatever that meant...

Baji, of course apologised about Manjirō's behaviour but you waved him off, telling him it was fine. You didn't even bother listening to their conversation, which for some reason, really offended Manjirō because he kept looking at you weirdly.

What is wrong with this boy?!?

But after Manjirō told Baji his wonderful secret, Baji couldn't stop grinning and shaking him excitedly.

However, when you saw the elderly Sano enter the training hall, everyone present there, including you turned their attention towards him. Behind his back was a young girl, about the same age as you.

She had sandy blonde hair pulled into a high ponytail. Her eyes were a honey brown colour and she was wearing the mandatory dojo uniform. She seemed shy as she was clinging onto the elderly man for dear life. Manjirō waved at her enthusiastically, and she seemed to return it with a small wave of her own.

"Listen up everyone!!!! This here is a new student!!! I hope you will treat her nicely!!!" The elder Sano explained as he ushered the girl infront of everyone to introduce herself, "Uh... Um... My name is E-Emma... Sano Emma, nice to meet you!!" She said, clearly struggling to remember her words as you realised two things.

One, she was a foreigner, giving it away from her accent and probably didn't know much Japanese. She had probably memorised just these specific words for her introduction.

And two, she had the same last name as Manjirō and Shinichirō-san, which meant that she was probably related to them.

The second fact was confirmed by Manjirō himself, when he walked over to her and draped his arm around her shoulders, eagerly introducing her to Baji, "Alright!! Listen up, everyone!! This here is my new baby sister, so if anyone of you messes with her, I'm gonna beat you up!!!!" He exclaimed with a giant smile.

He then turned to you, "Especially you, [male name]... stay away from my sister!!" You would have nodded to his words had you had not seen the fist that landed on Manjirō's head, punching him.

"Oi Manjirō!! The hell's your problem with [Male Name]?!" Shinichirō-san came out of nowehere and huffed out angrily.

The older boy shot you an apologetic smile as he freed Emma from Manjirō's grasp and pulled Manjirō into a headlock, "Don't pick on him, alright, you brat?!" He then turned to Emma, "Don't listen to this idiot, Emma!! [male name]'s a super nice kid!!" He explained to her, clearly done with Manjirō's antics.