067

Your mind was foggy, a single thought running through your head as you kept on muttering apologies.

'Please don't hurt me, it's not my fault, please don't hit me...'

Staring at the glass filled with water, you watched the water ripple with each breath you took. Or perhaps your hands were shaking. You didn't know...

You couldn't think straight... your mind was starting to shut down.

Suddenly, you felt someone hold one of your nostrils and letting you breathe only with one nostril. It took some deep breathes but you were starting to regain your senses. The first thing you heard was someone's calming voice instructing you to take deep breathes as a hand took the glass of water from you to help you focus on breathing.

You did as you were told and took deep breathes, ultimately letting the person let go of your nose as you began to follow his instructions of breathing through pursed lips.

Next, your foggy vision began clearing as you refocused your eyes to look in front of you. Soft brown eyes greeted you as you saw the boys you had met just today, look at you such worry that it made your chest ache.

They shouldn't worry for someone like you...

Your shaking seemed to tone down as did their worrying. Yamagishi, the boy with glasses smiled at you shakily as he looked at his side at the slicked black haired boy. You never did get his name...

Takuya, the one who was helping you the most, gave you a small smile as he asked you to continue breathing deeply. You nodded shakily and turned your gaze to the plum haired boy who was still immensely worried for you.

You took a huge gulp before just focusing on your breathing. It took you a few minutes to finally calm down and the first words you uttered made them flinch, "A-Are Ken and Manjirō... still fighting?"

They didn't know if they should tell you the truth that they were still fighting or hide the fact since you just went through an episode of hyperventilation. Their silence was enough was to answer your question as you finally picked up the faint sound of things being thrashed around outside. You flinched immediately as images of your childhood began flashing in your head as soon as you heard the noise.

Akkun immediately took notice of your uneasy figure and placed a hand on your shoulder, "I-It's fine, [Male Name]-san!! They'll make up soon!!"

You tried to smile back but it didn't convince them. As if on cue, you got up a bit shakily, making the four boys freak out, "[Male Name]-kun!! Please don't get up yet!! You might pass out!!" Yamagishi yelled as you ruffled his hair in reassurance.

"I'm fine, I need to go out there and stop them..." You answered as they shook their heads and tried to get you to sit down. You frowned as you saw Takuya, Akkun and the black haired boy guarding the door to outside, "Guys... Look, I'm really grateful about your concern, but I need to go out there..."

They seemed hesitant at your reasoning but you smiled kindly at them. You walked over to them and gave them a sweet grin, placing a hand on their shoulder and making your way through them. Outside, you saw a mess of broken things littering the ground as Ken and Manjirō glared at each other while Takemichi cried on the ground over his broken memories.

"Ken... Manjirō..." You called out with furrowed eyebrows. They both heard you loud and clear, but still refused to break their glaring contest. Gritting your teeth, your gaze turned to Takemichi, who's rage was slowly building up.

All of a sudden, the yellow haired boy got up with a fiery look in his eyes as he growled, "You assholes!!" His words got their attention as they turned to face Takemichi.