020

Breaking News!

A 35-year old physician, Hiroto Osamu was found hanging in his apartment. The first person to discover his body, Shiratori Hime was his neighbor who was called by the young doctor's colleagues to check up on him.

Upon receiving the autopsy, the cause of death was confirmed to have been of asphyxiation.

Although no suicide note was found, his colleagues recall his distressed behaviour a few days prior to his suicide.

Further inquiries are being made by the police-

You tuned out everything else the reporter said as your head hung low.

'Uncle Osamu... is dead?!' A single thought spiralled in your head, the sudden shock making it hard to believe for you.

"No... he wouldn't kill hims-" You were cut off by your mother as she walked out of the kitchen, "Oh my, suicide?! How sad...."

Something clicked in your brain...

You slowly turned your head to your mother, eyes widened in fear and disbelief. She caught sight of your expression and gave you a chilling smile, "Hmm? What's wrong?"

You kept on staring at her while slowly moving your hand to grab onto the scissors on the table.

She killed him..

She killed him...

SHE KILLED HIM!!

You lunged at her with the scissors, not caring about anything. However, she seemed to have predicted this as she grabbed your wrist and twisted it, making you yelp. You bit her hand, trying to get back your arm but she was much stronger and no matter what you did, it didn't bother her as she watched you break down with a smile.

"YOU MONSTER!! YOU KILLED HIM!!!" You yelled as tears pooled in your eyes, "YOU KILLED HIM!! YOU KILLED HIM!!" You kept repeating while squirming in her arms.

[Mother Name] placed her other hand on your head and gently stroked your hair, "Shh, it's okay..." You kept pushing her, punching and kicking her.

But you were nothing compared to her strength. After some time, you were tired so you just let your tears flow.

The unfathomable amount of rage that was building up inside of you was so much that you started screaming in agony.

But your mother kept smiling....

"You know.... he wouldn't have died if he had just minded his own business...." You looked at her in pure rage, with tears dripping down from your chin and your hair all messy.

"Y-You murdered him..." You said as she let out a small laugh, "I did!!" She nodded, laughing as if you were telling a joke.

"Why?"

"It's because he got too close to you..." Your breathing hitched at her answer. What kind of bullshit was that?!

"It's all your fault, though.." You kept staring at her, silently begging her to stop speaking.

"It's your fault he's dead... If only you had kept your pretty little mouth shut..."

"N-No, I-" She grinned as you tried to form words. You tried to convince her; convince yourself that you were not the reason she killed him. But at the back of your mind, you knew that it was true...

"It's always your fault, [Name]... and it's gonna be your fault when your beloved friends die too.."

You screamed.