102

Hii!! It's me, author! I have an Urdu exam in like... 7 hours but look at me!! Anyways, look at this amazing fanart sent to us by our lovely @elvie 3 like damnnnnnn!! This is from chapter 088 when [Name] fights the mom!! I adore how pretty she looks which is why I will proceed to cry in a corner...

-----

As you let your brother hold the shopping bags in between you two, you revved up the engines and heard them come to life. It was a soothing sound to you as it rang in your ears.

You made sure your brother was seated safely before revving the engines up further and speeding off. You smiled as you heard your brother let out a small laugh, feeling more free than ever. With speeds that were just barely below the speed limit, you drove off to your house.

You still felt a bit giddy when you referred it as your house. It just gave you a sense of euphoria when you realised that you managed to get away from your mother and her sick fantasies of turning you into a boy, more specifically into your brother.

When you parked in front of your house, you were greeted with one of the neighbors who sneered at you, "Tone it down, would you? Damn fucking brats these days..." Your brother felt his eyes twitch in annoyance at the irritating old hag, "Shut up, damn it!! No one wants to hear ya' bitch!!"

You stifled a laughter bubbling in your throat, covering your mouth as the lady hung her mouth open at the blatant insult she had just heard, "Why you little-" She stopped when she caught sight of your ominous glare, "Back off... I don't hit the elderly but that doesn't mean that I won't affront you..."

She backed away a bit, feeling a chill run down her weak bones as you kept your cold glare on her. With clicking her tongue, she walked away back into her house.

"Haha, you showed her, kiddo!!" Your brother cheered as he got off the bike and you parked it in front of the house. As you both mounted off, you grinned brightly at him while he opened the door to the house. You both entered through the front door and walked in, your brother placing the bags onto the dining table.

"Hey, what'cha wanna eat?" [Brother Name] questioned as he went in the kitchen to get a glass of water. You tilted your head in contemplation before furrowing your eyebrows, "Uh, you gonna cook?" You questioned and he frowned, "I, uh... dunno how... I'm gonna order, that's why!"

You shot him an amused grin, "Uh, big bro... Just tell me what you wanna eat, I'll cook." He stared at you for a good minute before lunging at you and grinning brightly, "Oh, my God!! You can cook?! Ahh!! I'm saved from eating take-outs for dinner now!!" You just giggled softly at his words.

Getting up from the couch, you walked over to the fridge and peered in to check what you guys had. From what you could see in both the fridge and the freezer, you guys had enough to chicken katsudon.

You took out the ingredients and walked in the kitchen, placing the chicken in the water to thaw it and got the rice from the lower cabinet where you saw your dad pull it out from in the morning.

Your brother grinned while coming over to help you, "You need help?" You shook your head at his question and were about to grab the seasoning for the chicken when you heard your phone ring as a notification rang up.

"Uh, big bro? Could you look at that and tell me who messaged me?" You asked and he nodded while moving towards the coffee table.

"Uh, it's someone named Emma-chan!" He stated and you immediately dried your hands to get the phone and read the text.

Emma-chan

Emma-chan

Hey!