Tsugumi Seishiro x Bodyguard...

By Rugged_Noodle

Two bodyguards, different gangs. Two masters, same objective. Two hateful relationships, one lovely ending... More

Same Old Morning
Unexpected Visitor
New Student, Who Dis
Learn the Signs
You, Me, After School, We Fight
Protect and Attack
Tsugumi is N̶̶o̶̶t̶ a Girl
A Lovely Suprise in the Class
Second Introductions
Calling in Sick
Maybe My Weekend Wasn't Wasted
Chitoge's Favor
The Quest for Girl Clothes
The *Actual* Quest for Girl Clothes
Shoe Shopping
Drinks on Us
Teasing or the Truth
Ending Previews
Juice and Soda
Arrested
Tsugumi's Bow
Study Buddies
Saving Tsugumi Seishiro
Karma
Check Up
⚠️ Timeskip ⚠️
Blackmail, Perhaps
Falling Apart
Barging into a Meeting
Night Visitor
🍋 Lewd Morning 🍋
Feeling it in the Festival
Confession of a Dangerous Man
Master and Mistress is Missing
Y/n and His Sensei
Final Goodbyes
Payback from Roach
Aftermath

Tsugumi and the Pool

1.6K 114 50
By Rugged_Noodle

The scene has finally changed to a different one besides the midst of town.

The side of a school building.

Where water was present and the main attraction in this area as a figure stood inside the pool.

That figure was a boy who goes by the name of Y/n. He had a long sleeve c/c rash guard on, the water was cold as his bottom lip quivered but kept the stern face on.

Now you may be wondering, why is our protagonist in the pool by himself in a very sunny day?

Well, let's go back to yesterday where it all started.

...

"Y/n?"

A girl calls to the bodyguard, the h/c would turn to his attention while stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"Yes, Miss Kirisaki?"

"...Could you teach Tsugumi how to swim?"

"Eh? Why?"

"Because I don't want her to drown if you or any of our friends aren't there to save her..."

No, I meant why can't you? She's more attached to you than she is to... literally anyone..."

"...Well..."

She turns her head out the window where Y/n finds a familiar old man crouching on a branch while holding a pair of binoculars up to his eyes. He could hear the soft whispers of the adult, "You don't see me... You don't see me..."

...Oh, that's right...

That's when Y/n realized why she wasn't able to teach Tsugumi, turning back to Chitoge and nods understandingly.

"Okay... I'll teach her a few pointers..."

"Thank you, Y/n..."

...

Now he was here, in the four feet area as Y/n was back to reality. The boy would check his watch to see the time was three thirty.

By now class would be in session for Y/n. Where could she be?

Fwoosh...

On cue, the door to the girl's locker rooms swings open slowly. With some great sense of hearing, he focuses on the culprit where he finds a girl dressed in a one piece swimsuit.

From his male instincts, he checks her chest out.

...Damn... She was flat as a surfboard on her first day... Now she's just... Jesus...

Tsugumi would walk to the edge of the

"You ready for some swimming lessons?"

"..."

"..."

"Why are we here again?"

"Because Young Miss wants me to teach you how to swim..."

"Why can't she do it?"

"Sometimes I ask the same questions, Tsugumi... But she told me that Claude wants them to go on another date..." Y/n would reply and glance around towards the exits of the fence. "She said she was coming to watch you afterwards... Just... I don't think she's gonna hop in as well in any case scenario..."

He turns back to Tsugumi, "Let's not waste any time now... Hop in..."

Though being here to learn, Tsugumi just stares at the water, a small frown on her face. Y/n catches on immediately. "What are you waiting for?"

"I don't wanna go in..."

"..."

"..."

"...So you get into a swimsuit, come out confidentially, and then you finally tell me you don't wanna get in?"

"The water is cold!"

"It won't be cold if you just go in... It's all in the brain..."

"I-I don't want to!"

"Come on, Tsugumi!"

"No!"

Y/n only sighs.

"...You leave me no choice then..." he says before hopping out of the and walked to Tsugumi.

...Fwoosh...

He picks her up bridal style, her face turns red instantly as she stared at Y/n with a shameful look on her face. 

"W-What are you-"

"Se~no!~"

Fwoosh!

Splash!

The boy eventually throws her in, a huge splash as Tsugumi was submerged for a good second before coming out with a desperate breath for air.

"Ah! I can't swim!"

"Jesus Christ... Calm down, Tsugumi!"

"I'm drowning! Help me, Y/n!"

"Tsugumi-"

"Tell mistress that I love her! And that her boyfriend is a-"

"The water's four feet deep, Tsugumi!"

"...Eh?"

Tsugumi stopped splashing, entering the pool next was Y/n as he hops down and saw that Y/n's chest and above wasn't underwater.

Making an attempt, she copied what the boy does and figured out that she too can stand with ease. She turns to the h/c who stared. "...You're not gonna drown at this depth, Tsugumi... Unless you keep panicking and think four feet is gonna kill you..."

"..."

The girl only stayed silent, showing a sign of discomfort in her face. Y/n just shakes his head but didn't show any signs of anger at all. Instead, he walks up to her, "...Hey..."

"..."

He lifts her chin up to meet his gaze.

"..."

She was beautiful.

Y/n wasn't aware of the feelings he had but for some reason the look of innocence fits her so much. Especially with the wet navy hair and the drops of the pool water trickles down her face.

Any boy ranging from a young squeaker to a desperate teenager to even an adult could fall so hard for her. Y/n could feel the butterflies running in his stomach and his brain shaking like crazy.

But since he is inexperienced to love on a serious note, he'd assume he was just getting sick for going into the water and out way too quickly.

Back with the action, he smiled to the girl.

"You gotta trust me, Tsugumi... If I know something was dangerous or bad or we encounter something that we don't have any idea on, I wouldn't make you do anything to get you hurt... I know I was mean when I just threw you in the pool but you don't have to be scared of me... I wouldn't dare hurt you or let anything get you..."

"..."

It moved Tsugumi a bit.

Hearing the words escape from his mouth was more soothing than a spa massage. A vow as trust was on the line.

Of course she had trust for Chitoge, her mistress but this was different.

Trust built spelt solely for her and her only.

Trust from a boy she tried to kill as in return, he'd protect her life by risking his. That's what he meant, right?

Tsugumi just stared with that hint of blush on her face, "...Y-You promise, Y/n?"

The boy simply smiles.

"I do, Tsugumi... You think I'd say all of this for nothing?"

Tsugumi was still hesitant.

"...Do you pinkie promise?"

She would raise her hand to Y/n with a pinkie reaching out to him. Y/n stares at it, wondering if this was a joke this time or she was being serious.

Judging by her face with his amazing face reading ability, she wasn't.

...If it means she would stop being so hesitant and worried around me...

...Tug...

"...Pinke promise..." he replies by intertwining his pinkie with her's. And from his theory, it did make Tsugumi a little more at ease as a small smile appears on her face.

One of the first and the prettiest smiles he has seen on her.

...Ba-Thump...

His chest felt a piercing pain all of a sudden only to disappear pear. Like an imaginary bullet running through him.

This was new but knows that Tsugumi wasn't someone that knows the answer to this situation since he knew there were lots of things that she didn't have the answers to.

So running back with their regularly scheduled day, "Now come on... I'll teach you the basics..."

"...Okay..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 12.8K 30
Y/N and Niragi go to the same high school. Niragi is a nerdy boy, with no friends and the main target of constant bullying. Y/N on the contrary, has...
10.9K 488 11
Y/N is the daughter of a famous villian, Madam Mistress, her mother. She was raised with the purpose of following in her footsteps although sometimes...
157K 4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
350K 13.5K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...