Tsugumi and the Pool

The scene has finally changed to a different one besides the midst of town.

The side of a school building.

Where water was present and the main attraction in this area as a figure stood inside the pool.

That figure was a boy who goes by the name of Y/n. He had a long sleeve c/c rash guard on, the water was cold as his bottom lip quivered but kept the stern face on.

Now you may be wondering, why is our protagonist in the pool by himself in a very sunny day?

Well, let's go back to yesterday where it all started.

...

"Y/n?"

A girl calls to the bodyguard, the h/c would turn to his attention while stopping in the middle of the hallway.

"Yes, Miss Kirisaki?"

"...Could you teach Tsugumi how to swim?"

"Eh? Why?"

"Because I don't want her to drown if you or any of our friends aren't there to save her..."

No, I meant why can't you? She's more attached to you than she is to... literally anyone..."

"...Well..."

She turns her head out the window where Y/n finds a familiar old man crouching on a branch while holding a pair of binoculars up to his eyes. He could hear the soft whispers of the adult, "You don't see me... You don't see me..."

...Oh, that's right...

That's when Y/n realized why she wasn't able to teach Tsugumi, turning back to Chitoge and nods understandingly.

"Okay... I'll teach her a few pointers..."

"Thank you, Y/n..."

...

Now he was here, in the four feet area as Y/n was back to reality. The boy would check his watch to see the time was three thirty.

By now class would be in session for Y/n. Where could she be?

Fwoosh...

On cue, the door to the girl's locker rooms swings open slowly. With some great sense of hearing, he focuses on the culprit where he finds a girl dressed in a one piece swimsuit.

From his male instincts, he checks her chest out.

...Damn... She was flat as a surfboard on her first day... Now she's just... Jesus...

Tsugumi would walk to the edge of the

"You ready for some swimming lessons?"

"..."

"..."

"Why are we here again?"

"Because Young Miss wants me to teach you how to swim..."

"Why can't she do it?"

"Sometimes I ask the same questions, Tsugumi... But she told me that Claude wants them to go on another date..." Y/n would reply and glance around towards the exits of the fence. "She said she was coming to watch you afterwards... Just... I don't think she's gonna hop in as well in any case scenario..."

He turns back to Tsugumi, "Let's not waste any time now... Hop in..."

Though being here to learn, Tsugumi just stares at the water, a small frown on her face. Y/n catches on immediately. "What are you waiting for?"