You, Me, After School, We Fight

Y/n starts to panic a bit, his knees shook and his heart beated rapidly as he finds no sign of his master inside the class at all.

Why was Y/n so tense at not finding Raku?

While at the same time he's not here, someone he despised the most was not present in the room at the same time. He starts to hyperventilate as Chitoge who stood beside him took notice of the two's disappearance and tries to calm the h/c down.

"Y/n, breathe... Breathe..." Chitoge repeats while rubbing his back gently.

Finally calm, Y/n took in another shaky breath while trying to think logically. There's no way Tsugumi and Raku would be together right now. Maybe Young Master went to use the bathroom and... perhaps Tsugumi went to grab Chitoge a drink at the same time.

The suspension ran high, the boy was really impatient. "Shu?" He turns to Raku's four eyed friend.

"...Where's Raku and Tsugumi?"

The olive haired boy then points at the exit, chuckling mischievously for some reason. "The two of them went to the rooftop... I'm thinking we might have another love triangle at hand~..."

Y/n sighs, "Shu, we already have one going on with-"

Then the realization hits Y/n like a bus.

"...Oh no... Oh no..."

He doesn't hesitate to sprint from the classroom and head towards a flight of stairs, soon enough Chitoge figured it out and starts chasing after Y/n

Now Shu was alone at his desk but looked dumbfounded.

"...We already have one?"

...

Y/n was already homing for the top floor, the rooftop as his feet carried him quickly up the stairs. His breaths small and audible but doesn't show any signs of slowing down as he was leaving Chitoge in the dust.

But to wait was a waste of time, he needs to get to Young Master before anything rash happens. He sees the door up on the last floor and rams it open.

In front of him he sees Raku and Tsugumi who had just pulled out a gun from his holistic and aimed it up his jaw. Y/n watched from afar, still tense as he sees the whole thing unfold. "Maybe I should just shoot you and have Young Miss to myself..." he heard him chuckle as Y/n doesn't hesitate to pull out his own gun.

"Not on my watch you will!" He shouts and shoots his glock.

Bang!

Bang!

Tsugumi quickly shoots his own shot, Y/n sees the bullet the navy haired girl shot and felt like he prepared for this situation. The small metallic piece was diving towards Y/n's mouth as he wants to catch it in his teeth.

...Dammit! It's too fast!

Zwip!

"Fuck! Dammit!"

Instead, Y/n catches it in his hand and prevented from ricocheting into the building in case he hits the blonde girl that tried to come up. He waved his hand in pain, still aiming the gun at Tsugumi who aimed his revolver at the opposing bodyguard.

"Heh... I was hoping you'd hit your master with your own bullet..."

"That was a warning shot..."

"What kind of a warning shot misses their target by a foot?"

"How about you zip those lips up before I do it for you..."

Tsugumi only chuckled more, he glanced at the ravenette who watched it all unfold in front of him. The newer bodyguard only smirks and hoisted his gun back, "Looks like we've been interrupted by your annoying bodyguard... I'd love to shoot you and see the pure pain in his dumb e/c eyes but..."

He then turns to the entrance of the rooftop to find a blonde girl panting heavily while leaning on the doorframe. She witnessed the whole thing that happened as he decides to walk away like nothing has happened.

Well, not before he stops and turns back at Raku once more.

"How about we postpone our fight to after school... If you're still up to it..."

Eh? Fight?

Y/n tried to process what he just said and finds Raku with a curled up fist and a sterner expression on his face. "Bring it on!"

Tsugumi only scoffed at the boy, Y/n can now confirm that his ears wasn't lying as Tsugumi walked away from the scene. Chitoge then follows in on the stage, running up to Raku to see if he was okay.

Well, mostly to hear what happened as the h/c gained a small headache from Raku's words and walked to his master.

Thwack!

Then he gives Raku a good smack to the back of the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"What is YOUR problem? That's the better question!" Y/n shouted at him as he finds his master with a frown while rubbing the back of his head. "I'm going to be a man and fight that asshole!"

"That's not being a man! You're being a fool!" Y/n groaned loudly. What kind of logic was the ravenette thinking?

"You can't just run around and pick fights with people because that's what you believe makes a man! A man is someone who can make the right decisions in difficult and common knowledgeable situations! ...Plus you don't even know how to fight! Not to mention he's a bodyguard of that blonde baboon over there!"

"Hey!"

The two of them glanced over at the girl who had her arms crossed as Raku glared back at his bodyguard. "What does that has to with anything?!"

"He's probably going to fucking shoot you! I'm your bodyguard so I should know!"

Raku rolls his eyes, thinking his bodyguard was just being overprotective. "This is my pride that I'm willing to display! This is what this fight is all about!" Raku stated proudly, continuing to glare daggers as he left Y/n and Chitoge on the rooftop.

Y/n could only watch, why was his master being this persistent as he glanced over to Chitoge who stared into his soul. "Please stop your 'boyfriend' from fighting your bodyguard..."

Though she said nothing. The only thing she did was raise her hand and...

Thwack!

He slaps Y/n in the back of his head.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"That's for calling me a baboon..."

"Oh... I deserved that then..."

"..."

Thwack!

"Ow! And what was THAT one for?"

"I wasn't satisfied with the first one..."