Confession of a Dangerous Man

"Stop going over there already! They don't have what you're looking for!" Y/n shouts at his phone once more as he stood in front of a fountain early in the afternoon.

"It's a clearance here! Fifty percent off everything!" It was Noodle again, making Y/n more pissed, he yelled angrily at his pupil once more.

"On soup! Not on clothes!"

"Why does that matter?!"

"You're at the soup store again! Stop going there for fucking clothes!"

Beep!

He hung up the phone again as he waits for his date to arrive which he couldn't wait any longer.

This was the middle of the week, school's out for break and Y/n booked a second date this week with none other than a girl who he slowly realized that she was the one he wanted to be with.

To have as his girlfriend.

And perhaps if things goes any better than what they have at that point, he was going to wife her up. With all the dates and hang outs from the past to now, he could confidently say that his love for Tsugumi was strong.

And to judge by her demands on more dates, he could guess that she wanted the same. Except making him her husband.

Soon enough, he finds Tsugumi walking towards him in her iconic look and clothes. He couldn't help but smile. "Hey, Gumi Bear~..." he greets her as they brought each other in a quick hug.

"Are you ready to have some fun at the arcade?" Y/n asks as she nods with a fire of determination in her eyes. "Yeah! This time, I'll beat you in 'Dance Dance Evolution'!"

"Ha! Dream on, Gumi Bear!~" he taunts as he playfully bumps his shoulder into her as she retaliates by hip bumping into him. All he did was laugh before he brought his arm around her waist and pulls her close. Tsugumi played along with his bold move by doing the same as they both walked off to go to the arcade together.

...

It has been hours.

Hours of nothing but fun and food and laughter as they went to the arcade mentioned before, grabbed some crepes afterwards, and talked at the cafe. They had the time of their lives just like from Saturday and Monday, making Wednesday either just as or better than the last two dates.

Soon, their date was going to end. Y/n and Tsugumi walked to the fountain they met at before to meet with their masters. They had to go home and do some business for the mafia and the yakuza but they'll see each other real soon.

But once they got there, neither Raku nor Chitoge was at the water fountain. Y/n and Tsugumi was late by a couple of minutes so finding the other couple not in sight made the boy curious a bit.

"...I wonder what the two love birds are up to..."

Shaking the thoughts off, the two decided to wait for their masters in the meantime, they sat in front of the fountain as they talked and giggled a bit more.

"..."

Soon enough, this was enough.

Y/n had enough.

For the past couple of days, his feelings for Tsugumi bloomed even more than before. When they held each others hands at the festival, cuddling together during the firework show, flirting hard and being in each others presence.

He was confident.

Not about confessing because Raku says girls can be complicated creatures sometimes. But his feelings for Tsugumi were more firm than ever. He realized that Tsugumi would be the final piece of the puzzle that would make his life complete until they decide to have a family together.