Second Introductions

"Alright... Let me properly introduce myself..." a girl stood in front of a group of students.

This is Tsugumi.

She is a student in Bonyari High School and a bodyguard of another, a suit and tie was back for her attire while her mistress and their friends were near her.

"My name is Tsugumi Seishirō... I am mistress's bodyguard and I am a girl..."

Their reactions were fine, some surprised and some not so much as we find a brunette who's jaw was on the ground, a blonde girl who didn't give a single reaction, and Raku who was now trying to contemplate about the situation in from of him. "Tsugumi's... a girl?"

"That was the same reaction I had when I figured that out as well..." another boy was with them. A h/c who sat in front of the same brunette who figured out her peer was also a girl, holding a small makeup pen in hand as he turns to Onadere. "Could we please finish this, Miss? I want to grab a drink at the vending machine..."

"Oh! So sorry, Y/n!" She said before coloring the black eye with the same makeup pencil in her hand, blending it with his skin as the boy sighs.

His head wasn't as crazy as before. If this was the first time he heard of this reverse trap in front of him he'd be just as shocked. But after figuring it out a day early, it makes total sense and he just can't think of Tsugumi as a boy anymore.

Was this a turn on? If so, did it feel wrong?

Well, Tsugumi IS a girl. This would put her in the "tomboy" category which Y/n didn't mind at all. A boyish girl with girly and curvy assets...

...Yeah, we'll just have to wait for now...

Y/n was in deep thought, especially when many eyes were on the group as the other side of the room was split into two.

In one corner were the fan girls that Tsugumi gained on her first day that was disappointed.

"Tsugumi's a girl?!"

"My chance has been ruined!"

No doubt in Y/n's mind that they wanted her to be their boyfriend, their man. Only problem was Tsugumi's a girl.

Then the other side were the boys that were relieved.

"Tsugumi's a girl?!"

"That's good... I thought I wouldn't have a chance with Yuki for a quick second..."

Reactions were mixed but you could tell that Tsugumi coming out to the class of her true gender was a massive game changer. And at the very least he didn't have to worry about the competition Raku has along with their beef since all has been clear that him and Chitoge are a "couple" now.

The only thing for her now was to suck it up and let Chitoge be happy. That's what she wanted and the navy haired girl has to accept it.

So everything was fine now. Problems has been solved, truths revealed, all is forgiven, now everyone can move-

"Good morning, Chitoge!~"

Cue the olive haired boy, Shu as he gives her a giant hug.

"You're as cute as ever!~"

Fwoosh! Click...

"Who the hell are you?! You're being too familiar with Young Miss!" Tsugumi shouted all of a sudden with a gun pointing to his cheek.

Everyone jumped to their feet with Chitoge immediately running to her bodyguard and trying to separate the two.

"Tsugumi! Stop! He's my friend!"

Tsugumi struggled against her mistress for most of the parts as the blonde girl turns to one of the boys in her group.

"Help me, Y/n!"

He doesn't hesitate for a second as he pries the lunatic from Shu while gripping her wrist tightly. "Calm down, Tsugumi!"

"Let go of me!" She would retaliate back by swinging her arm at Y/n, hitting him a few times and got sick of it.

"Hey! I said-"

Fwoosh! Thud!

"Calm down!"

He yells as he throws her onto the ground and puts her in an Americana submission, sitting on her free arm while twisting the other that held her pistol in her hand.

"Let go of me!"

"Not until you stop being so angry!"

The two argued for a little more while their friends were trying to sooth the girl down.

...

Finally the two problematic children has been separated.

Tsugumi is being seated by the window with Onadere, Ruri, and Chitoge, letting out some steam, Shu still smiled like he was some kind of maniac as Raku continued to ask if he was okay, and then Y/n was by himself.

Not that nobody cared but wanted some space to himself. He takes a glance at the reverse trap from afar, the two "lovebirds", and at the girls and boys of the class. Everything was fine, his classmates either fan girled or envied Tsugumi, friends were doing well, he lets out a small sigh as his cough starts to sound raspy now.

"...Well... At least things are starting to cool down for now..."