New Student, Who Dis

The classroom was silent.

Everyone was in awe.

Who exactly is this new student that stood so proudly in front of them with a smile on their face.

This new student had a sharp face, they wore a blue open coated suit with a white shirt under and a red tie. Along with the top was their olive dress pants that somehow managed to match.

Now to their facial looks, this student was definitely masculine based on the clothes stated with their structure resembling of a leaned boy, they had on a pair of shivering scarlet eyes that could kill anyone. Their sharp jaw said it all as well as their navy hair nearly matched their stylish garments, a black mole under their eye as it brought some sort of aura that only one student in the class could feel.

Then in a smooth move, the student flicks his hair and lets his smile grow devilishly as it made nearly every girl's heart skip and every boy jealous. "My name is Tsugumi Seishiro... I hope that we can be friends in the near future..." he chuckles softly as the room was silent.

Then all hell broke loose.

Girls screamed at how handsome the boy looked while the rest of their classmates shouted and darted glares his way. There was no way you could calm this room down without putting out any violence.

But with Y/n and Raku who sat side by side, they didn't seem to mind the new student at all. Well, mostly Raku as his bodyguard had another thought in his mind that didn't wreak of jealousy.

Something is off with this dude, no doubt about it...

At least that's what he thinks from the blood red pupils he could see, showing no mercy of anything as his hand fisted into a ball and was ready for whatever he might pull.

Maybe it was just his imagination, he thought as he looked around the room to see how his other acquaintances and his master reacted.

Raku wasn't really fazed and so did Ruri who he knew through Raku's crush, Onodera who clapped to show her warm welcome for the new student.

Y/n sighed, his thoughts and doubts of if Onodera liked was turning negative. He has heard rumors from a few students including his close acquaintance Ruri who has told him that Kosaki had a crush on his master. Yet every time he approached her to confront it, she'd always deny it.

Hopefully it'll change soon, Tsugumi was walking towards Raku's way as a sly smirk and a chuckle comes out from the boy, a death stare as it got Y/n in his toes.

Definitely a red flag...

He was ready for anything that might happen, sticking out of his pocket was his knife as he softly caressed the handle and-

"Wait a minute! Tsugumi?!" Shouted a girl in the class as his expression changed and lunged at a certain blonde girl. "Young Miss! I've missed you so much!"

All of a sudden everyone in the class goes chaotic once more as many rumors start to speculate around the room.

"He knows her?!"

"Are they like best friends or something?"

"Who the hell is she?" Y/n murmurs to himself as he watched his new classmate hug tightly at his master's "girlfriend" while trying to pry the boy off her.

...

Introductions and explanations has been made in the end.

After Chitoge explained that Tsugumi was a dear friend from her childhood, Tsugumi also added that Claude had him become her bodyguard. To say the least, even the red ribboned girl was just as shocked as everyone to find out that there was a second bodyguard attending the class.