Unexpected Visitor

The black limo comes to an abrupt halt as one of the boys in the backseat nearly flies forward and hits the ground. One of them who was a h/c simply stood up from his seat and helped his master up from the ground, picking up their bags and handing one of them to the ravenette.

"Thanks, Y/n..."

"Not a problem, Young Master..." Y/n replies with a small nod and the two were escorted out and to the front of the gates of the school. That was the farthest that anyone in the gang but Y/n could go to, Raku waves to his boys and his bodyguard tries the same.

"I'll call you later if we need a ride..."

"Okay, Y/n!" They shouted and waved, continuing to watch as their beloved master and his bodyguard walk towards the school with tears in their eyes. Y/n rolls his eyes playfully at their loyalty and admiration for Raku and heads into the school.

It was calm, there would be a few students that were getting rowdy through the halls while most would talk and walk. Y/n and Raku was the same as they took their usual route towards their home room where they were met with their friend.

Or Raku's to be exact as he calls for the ravenette's attention with a shout and wave. Shu, that was his name as he was Raku's best friend before Y/n came into the picture a few years later.

Shu and Y/n were on good terms for now, he could be someone that the h/c could call his first friend outside of the yakuza but his first appearance destroyed that chance.

"Y/n..." Shu smiles as the bodyguard bows in response. "Shu..." he said and settled into his seat that was on the left of his master's. Raku took his seat and found his best friend was leaning on his desk, making small talk.

With our h/c bodyguard, he was paying no mind to him for now as he had already scanned the classroom for any potential harm, signs, or new faces he should be aware of. He relaxes a bit, taking out his earbuds and phone from his bag and puts them in his ears. He was listening to his favorite genre of music, turning back and took out a pair of gloves and quickly snatched his gun into his lap, in case someone tries to snitch on him.

Not that anybody notices me... Except for one...

His e/c orbs glances behind him and finds one of the few acquaintances of Raku's. A girl who was a rival of his yakuza but is the key in holding the two alliances together.

Chitoge, an American blonde girl with pink tips who has a personality that is similar to a gorilla. She was talking among her newly made friends from a few weeks ago, Y/n lets out a small sigh to see her she was being sidetracked by anything and or anyone rather than him or Raku and focuses back at his lap.

He pulls on his gloves that were made of leather and already he hates it. He was told by Master in the yakuza that he should wear gloves when handling guns but that was going great for the bodyguard.

"...Remind me to grab softer material..." he grumbles and tries his best to squeeze his hands with the leather cloths wrapped tightly, already feeling his hands getting numb and trying to perform a few tricks with his gun from under the table.

Spinning it, cocking it, aiming it down at the ground, he does whatever he needs to do to keep that touch in himself when using a gun. His skill wasn't great when it comes down to handling firearms but his melee combat and submissions in close quarters were flawless, it would be unstoppable if he wasn't living in the twenty-first century.

...Stiiing...

All of a sudden, his head starts to hurt.

He clutches his head with a hand, a ringing sensation could be heard in his ears as he felt a threatening yet unfamiliar presence near him.

It hurted a bit, wanting to think that it's just a mild headache he gotten all of a sudden but he trained long enough to know that with this feeling inside him was concerning him, he's gotta figure out who or what was giving him this awful feeling.

He turns to Raku who was composed and relaxed as he slumped on his seat and talked to Shu with a carefree smile. He then turns to everyone who was present in the class, his vision gets blurry and the bells in his ears continue to toll as he stands from his seat while hiding his gun in his holister.

Every worrying thoughts flashed before him now, he was getting agitated while getting ready to fall to the ground with great sickness in his mind.

Where is it coming from?

Are THEY here?

Who's here?

Is Raku in trouble?

Should I call the yakuza?

The bodyguard continues to panic and breathed heavily at these thoughts until, "Y/n!"

Someone helped him out of it, Young Master it was as his vision clears up in a blink and the ringing sounds stopped. "Y-Yes, Raku?" He stutters and takes his seat at his desk.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"N-No... I'm so sorry, Raku..." Y/n answers truthfully and was given a small sigh.

"Don't apologize... It's nothing serious anyways..."

"Yes, sir..." he replies softly and starts putting his belongings back into his bag. The bell rings right after as everyone scurries to their seats and in comes their home room teacher, Ms. Nichihara. "Good morning, class!"

"Morning..." everyone sluggishly answers.

"I know you guys heard the rumors... A new student is transferring to our school AND they will be learning with us in our classroom!"

That seemed to get everyone into an energetic mood.

Well, most of them. If you count every girl and and a handful of boys that looked forward to figuring out if the new student was a hot girl or a boy with a pretty face. Though with all of the commotion, it made her pleased that her class was looking forward to the new student coming in.

She then motions her hand to the door, "You can come on in now!" She said and the door slides open.

Then comes the new student.