Shoe Shopping

After minutes of trying on new clothes and rating them for a second, the duo managed to finish up and bought a few outfits that Tsugumi liked and was heading out the department store.

While they were at it, Tsugumi paid for her outfits and Y/n offered to carry her bags in which she hesitated but complied in the end.

Now they were heading to a small cafe, the two strolled side by side as they were both knee deep in their thoughts.

Especially Y/n as he was fixed on the idea of him giving a whole ass speech of telling Tsugumi that she was pretty for a girl who has never girl'd before in her life.

And the dress...

Y/n blushes when the image of Tsugumi wearing the dress pops into his mind. He imagined her in different poses, each showing off one of her beautiful or sexy assets as it only flared his male instincts more.

He bites the bottom of his lip lightly.

I really want to see Tsugumi in that sundress again...

"Ah..."

He heard Tsugumi gasping lightly, he finds out that she wasn't walking next to her as she was behind and caressing her foot.

"What's wrong?"

"My foot hurts..."

"Really? Let me see..." Y/n walks to her and helped her to a bench nearby as he carefully takes her heel shoe off her and takes a look at her foot.

"Looks bad..." he observes the blister, red and tender as whenever he touches near it, he'd get a cute reaction from Tsugumi, groaning softly while clenching her teeth together.

Soon enough, Y/n had an idea.

"Hold on..."

He grabs Tsugumi's other shoe from her feet and puts them in her bag and grabs a pack of socks that she bought on their shopping trip. Tsugumi was confused, watching him putting the socks on her feet and grabs her bags into his hands.

"Now hold tight..."

"Eh? Hold- TIGHT?!"

Fwoosh...

Y/n then grabs her legs and pulls her onto his back. He did it wish such ease as Tsugumi exclaimed in a shocked manner, riding his back as he held her legs to keep her from falling.

She was flustered, not wanting a piggyback as she was trying to pry herself from his back. "Let go of me!"

"Stop squirming, Tsugumi..."

"I'm not going to ride your-

"Tsugumi!"

She finally stops and glanced at Y/n who was only able to give her a side glance.

"Just stop... Relax..." he reassured her with a small smile before he starts walking. She was hesitant after he starts to walk but she would put her hands on his shoulders, sighing softly as she felt the warm sun beaming against her face. "W-Where are we going?" She asked curiously.

"We're gonna grab you some shoes..." Y/n answered back and received some soft retaliation from Tsugumi.

"I-I'm fine... I don't need new shoes..."

"I'm not letting you choose... Your feet hurt and I'm not going to let you walk around in heels when I know they're not comfortable for you..."

"It's fine... It only hurts a bit..."

"That's what I thought the same when I tried running in dress shoes... I ended up missing school for a few days because I wasn't able to walk right..."

"..."