Study Buddies

A few weeks has passed now after the incident happened.

By now, things were slowly starting to cool down with Marika's debut and her horde of police officers barging into the classroom.

But after a few confrontations, everyone seems to be on good terms now. Raku understood why Marika kept calling him her "fiancée", Chitoge and every one of Raku's friends got along, it took Y/n a little time to settle with her presence but considered her an acquaintance and another person he must protect, everything is starting to settle down.

Except for one thing.

"This month is exam month... and they're not here..." a boy talked with himself as he stood just outside a family restaurant.

Y/n, the bodyguard of his master, Raku was on the lookout for his friends that were supposed to be here ten minutes ago. He wanted to make sure that they were able to find the point of interest easily.

And so far, the infamous "couple" were already here along with Miss Kosaki and Tsugumi, sitting at a large table that awaited for their friends as well.

The only people left were Ruri, Shu, and Marika.

And as we speak, Marika had just arrived in a black limo. She steps out with a wide smile on her face before the vehicle speeds off, approaching Y/n. "Where's Raku?~ Where's my future husband?~" she asked with a cheery voice as Y/n just winces back with a slight hint of disgust.

"...Your... 'husband'... is inside..." he replies as Marika gasps and quickly made her way inside. "Raku!~ I'm coming for you!~" she shouted happily with Y/n only sighing.

...Stay strong, Master Raku... It's for the yakuza...

Then in comes two more figures a few minutes later.

Ruri and Shu which the boy named Shu was only whining to be here. "Come on, Ruri! I got this by the leg!" He protested, Y/n knowing about the boy's situation with his grades.

Ruri only slapped the back of his head and scolds the boy with olive hair that he needs to study before he fails. She was the first to go inside as Mako turns to Y/n and smiles.

"It's good to see you, Y/n..."

"Likewise, Master Shu..."

Shu smiles as he was about to head in but decides to try and find a compliment to give the bodyguard.

Only when he glanced down at the h/c's pants, he finds an obvious bulge and was very concerned.

"Y/n? Were you that excited for our study session today?"

"It's a nine millimeter..."

"Is that how big it is?"

"Yeah..."

Y/n pulls his undershirt from his pants to find a gun sticking out.

"Want a look?"

"That's what you meant?!"

"Don't worry, it was in a holster..."

"Th-That's not what I'm talking about!"

Though with the misunderstanding cleared up, Shu was relieved that Y/n wasn't pulling any tricks that was lewder than what he encountered. He heads inside as the boy fixed his holster to the side of his hip this time and sighed.

"...Luckily he didn't see my other gun... The one that ain't a millimeter..." Y/n says as he takes look at inside the family restaurant to find his master and his friends.

His e/c eyes lands on a girl who he could recognize with the navy hair and blue bow, sighing while shaking his head.

"...Why did she have to wear the girls' uniform today of all days?"