A Ghost's Wish [MxM]

By Hopestrife

[COMPLETED] Oliver Kardos was the General of Bierze and Guardian of the Realms. He had dedicated his life to... More

1. A Ghost
2. A Ghost's Request
3. A Ghost's Parade
4. Anima Wish
5. A Wish
6. A Ghost Returns
7. An Insulting Proposal
8. A Ghost Becomes a Trainee
9. An Informant
10. A Ghost, a Priest, and a Thief Walk Into Bar
11. An Old Foe
12. An Alibi
13. A Ghost Wrapped in Mystery
14. An Expected Invitation
15. A Spar
16. A Ball
17. A Break Up
18. A Confrontation in the Gardens
19. A Farewell
20. A Brawl
21. A Threat
22. A Battle
23. A Welcome Home
24. A Rescue
25. A Dream
26. A King
27. A Guest
28. A Prisoner
29. A Breakdown
30. A Vision
31. Moonlight
32. A Nest
33. A Roar
34. A Wyvern
35. A Dragon King
36. A Request to Leave
37. A Threat
38. A Conference
39. A Motive
40. A Night [M]
41. A Brand
42. A Summons
43. A Skirmish
44. Guarded
45. Choices
46. A Visitor
47. A Golden Cage
48. An Old Friend
49. An Heir
50. A Rucrean King
51. Reunited
52. A Traitor
53. Terms of Surrender
54. A Guardian
56. An Attack
57. A Monster
58. A Messanger
59. Four Generals
60. An Explosion
61. A Stampede
62. War
63. An End
64. A Ghost's Wish [End]
Epilogue

55. Desire [M]

8.6K 450 61
By Hopestrife

••••••Warning••••••
[Mature Chapter  🌶  Steamy Content]

Chapter 54 was much longer in preparation for this chapter. Like before, this chapter is not crucial to the plot and is all steam.
This will be a double release, and you can skip it if you like. Thank you!

••••••••••••

Oliver was still in Draco's embrace. He lifted his chin and raised himself to meet Draco's lips. His tongue played on Draco's lips, enticing him to open his mouth. Oliver invaded his mouth, feeling Draco's fangs cut into his tongue. 

He pulled Draco closer, not minding the soreness of the lingering wounds. His hands fumbled with Draco's clothes, pulling at the strings to free him from the constraints. His exhaustion was forgotten entirely in the intimate midst of Draco.

Draco groaned and finally pulled away. "Oliver, your wounds."

"I don't care," Oliver said, his voice heavy with his desire.

Draco felt a growl catch in his throat. "I do care. You're not healed."

Oliver closed the space between them and kissed him again. His hands no longer bothered about restraint and ripped open his shirt. Draco shuddered under his touch, and his hands wrapped around Oliver's waist.

"Wait..." Draco murmured against Oliver's lips. "I'll lose control."

Oliver smiled. "Lose control, Draco. Please."

Draco broke the kiss and closed his darkening eyes. His breath was hot, and as it brushed against Oliver's cheeks, he could feel his own heat stirring in his stomach.

"I can hurt you further, so let me calm down. The way I am now, I would not be... gentle." Draco's voice was predatory. 

Oliver grabbed Draco's chin, causing his eyes to flutter open with surprise.  His pupils were elongated, and his fangs protruded behind his swollen lips.

"Soon, we will march to war, Draco. I do not have the desire nor patience for a demure lover. I will have you every night as you are now, man and dragon. Demanding. Possessive. Primal." He lightly bit Draco's lip. "So, don't you dare be gentle." 

Draco quivered from Oliver's words. His claws grew, and with a simple slice, Oliver's linen pants fell to the ground. He followed suit and removed his own garments the same way. He picked Oliver up, and Oliver wrapped his legs around his waist. 

Draco carried him back to the bed and laid him down. Oliver tensed for a moment when his wounds made contact with the bed, and concern flashed in Draco's eyes. 

Oliver covered Draco's eyes quickly. "Don't. You're not allowed to look at me like that"

Draco breathed out a long breath and leaned over Oliver. He went in to kiss Oliver but lingered just before their lips touched. He frowned because Oliver still had his hand over Draco's eyes.

"Remove your hand." His voice rumbled in his chest, making Oliver's skin prickle.

"No." Oliver teased. 

Draco's lip curled into a smirk, and with a flash, he gripped Oliver's wrist and forced his arm down over his head. "I will look at you when I fuck you." 

He bent down and kissed Oliver down his neck until he reached his scarred bite mark. His teeth sunk into his beautiful skin. Oliver threw his head back and let out a small cry. 

Draco let go of his shoulder and licked the wound. A laugh trembled from his lips. "I will watch you lose yourself to me."

Oliver's eyes were already heavy and misted over with pleasure.  He gasped as he felt Draco rub against him, already hard and throbbing. 

Draco's lips traveled down Oliver's body. Even through the bandages, Oliver could feel the heat of his lips. Oliver arched his back with the sensation, and his nails dug into Draco's shoulders.

Draco followed the lines down Oliver's chest and abdomen until he had reached his shaft. Careful with his fangs, he swallowed Oliver, making him moan and quiver. 

Oliver's fingers tangled in Draco's hair. He was not powerful enough to control Draco, so he held on desperately, losing himself to the pleasure and warmth of Draco's mouth. He cried out as he felt Draco's tongue pressing against his sensitive tip and nearly climaxed from the sensation.

Draco moved slowly, forcing Oliver to the brink and then pausing. 

"Draco..." Oliver mewled. "I'm so close."

Draco chuckled and stopped completely. He released Oliver and smiled mischievously up at him.

Oliver felt aggrieved and sat up with a frown. "Draco." He complained.

Draco ran his thumb across Oliver's pouting lip. Oliver opened his mouth slightly, and his tongue flicked Draco's finger.  "Please, Draco."

Draco's smile became more prominent. He reached over to the drawer next to the bed and grabbed a vial of oil. He held Oliver's hand and brought it to his lips. He kissed their branded mark and then turned it over to run his lips across his palm and up to his fingertips.  He took the oil and covered Oliver's fingers with it. 

Oliver moved his fingers to his own opening and started to move his fingers in and out of himself. Draco watched him as he kissed and bit Oliver's inner thighs. Red marks and bruises were already forming on his pale skin. 

Draco was so hard that he was in pain. His lover was enticingly beautiful at this moment. His face was flushed, and his eyes were tearing up. His mouth was slightly open as small moans escaped his red lips. 

Draco took the oil and covered his shaft with it. He ran his hand up and down his member as he watched Oliver finger himself. Draco grabbed his hand and stopped his movements, eliciting another sound of protest from Oliver.

"Hold on to me," Draco commanded. 

Oliver complied and wrapped his arms around Draco's neck. He picked Oliver up again and lined himself up against Oliver's opening. He started to enter him but paused when just his tip entered.

Oliver's violet eyes open with frustration. "I thought you were going to fuck me."

"If I refuse?" Draco teased with a smile that exposed his fangs. 

Oliver grabbed Draco's hair and pulled his head back a little. "You want this as much as I do." He trailed his lips down Draco's throat and nipped at his skin.

Draco groaned and slowly pressed into Oliver. Oliver felt his body straining to accommodate Draco's size, even after preparing himself.

Oliver's eyes watered from the pressure. Tears fell down his cheeks, but Draco caught them with his lips. 

"Fuck..." Draco groaned as he pushed himself all the way in.

Oliver threw his head back and cried out loudly. His nails cut into the back of Draco's neck, and his body trembled from the sensation. Tears flowed freely from his eyes.

Draco gripped Oliver's hips, bruising him further until it seemed like his fingerprints were engraved into his skin.  He lifted Oliver up to slide out of him and then roughly pulled Oliver down on top of him. 

Oliver's eyes closed from the sensation, and he cried out to the gods.

"Open your eyes, Oliver," Draco said huskily. 

Oliver felt a jolt of electricity from Draco's commands, and he opened his eyes, staring into the deep reds of Draco's. 

Draco lifted him again and pulled him back down, filling him completely. 

"Is this what you wanted?" Draco asked. 

"Yes..." Oliver's voice was a raspy whisper. "More..." He pleaded but then flushed with lust.

Draco was bewitched by the sight and felt his heat building. "Become undone, my love."

He slammed into Oliver, drawing out another cry from him. However, Oliver didn't close his eyes this time. He leaned forward and kissed Draco roughly.  A moaned against his lips every time Draco moved in and out of him. He could feel Draco deep within him, pulsing and throbbing against his walls. 

Draco was powerful and did not seem to struggle with Oliver in his arms. Oliver's fingers were wrapped in Draco's hair, and he held him against his lips. Their kiss was fervent and messy. 

Oliver panted heavily and was greeted with another powerful thrust. Oliver's eyes widened, and he gasped. Draco pressed against his walls, hitting the most pleasurable spot.

"Fuck." Oliver murmured. 

Draco slammed into him again, stealing another curse from Oliver. They were desperate for each other. Although Draco wanted to restrain himself before, he had desired this as much as Oliver. His restraint crumbled the moment Oliver nudged him. He wanted nothing more than to possess his partner. 

His fast thrusts suddenly slowed, and he changed his rhythm inside of Oliver. The change in pace made Oliver shiver with pleasure. His cries turned to sensual moans. He either licked and nipped at Draco's neck or stammered pleading words.

Draco never let Oliver's back touch the bed. He held him up, controlling his movements. Once Oliver became accustomed to the slower movements and felt his desire peak, Draco would change his pace again. 

He wanted to keep Oliver dangling on the edge of his climax. Oliver's eyes were dilated, and his cheeks flushed. Draco's claws had already ripped his bandages, so his damp hair clung to his back. 

Oliver didn't know how much time had passed, but he grew weaker as his pleasure escalated.  His words had devolved into moans, but his voice had become raw. He soon cried out soundlessly every time Draco pushed deeper inside him. 

He couldn't stop, though, nor did he want to. He wanted to be overwhelmed by this indulgence. All he wanted to feel was Draco. 

And Draco complied. He wasn't gentle but expressed his possessive dominance with every thrust. They were both powerful men, and their actions were rough. Oliver's body was covered in bite marks, bruises, and scratches. However, Draco's was no better.

This night was filled with their unspoken carnality. Neither wanted the softness of making love. They used their bedroom as another battlefield, dueling out pleasure. 

Draco has breathing heavily, and his body was dripping with sweat. He started to push into Oliver faster and harder than before. He felt himself tense and then overwhelmed with heat while his vision blurred. He pulsed inside of Oliver while Oliver clamped down on him. 

Draco groaned when he could no longer hold back. He filled up Oliver with his last thrust. At the same time, Oliver climaxed and released on his and Draco's stomach. 

The panting Oliver fell heavily against Draco. He had lost all strength in his body and couldn't find the strength to keep his eyes open.

"I love you..." He whispered in his hoarse voice.

Draco kissed his shoulder and held him tighter. "I love you too." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176 19 8
Giants have returned. The kingdom has been overthrown by a mysterious desert man. And war is imminent. The classic tale of a princess who was never s...
1.2K 40 29
Dusk grew up dodging his siblings, and dreaming of the life he could have without the Black family. The first step to achieve that, getting into Lapi...
2.8M 82K 37
"Your mine Don't you get it? I live for you. I would die for you...I would kill for you" ************************************************* Oliver has...
439K 27.9K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...