It Started with a One-Night S...

By yourerin_

Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one-night stand with... More

One - How it started
Early Note
Two - Aftermath 1 (Jisoo)
Three - Aftermath 2 (Taehyung)
Four - The News
Five - In denial
Six - Realization
Not an update
Seven - Our Journey
Eight - The Arrangement
Not an Update
Nine - Getting to Know
Ten - Where it's Going
Eleven - Feelings
Twelve - What the Future Holds?
Thirteen - Breaking the Boundaries
Fourteen - Embarrassed
Fifteen - Let It Be Known (Part 1)
Sixteen - Let It Be Known (Part 2)
Seventeen - Untold Feelings
Eighteen - Confession
Not an Update
Nineteen - The Promise
Not An Update
Twenty - Fear
Twenty-One - It Started
Jisoo #PinkVenom
Twenty-Two - Truth Unfolding (Part 1)
Twenty-Three - Truth Unfolding (Part 2)
Not an Update
Not an Update
Twenty-Five - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
New Story!!! His Rebound Girl
Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)
Twenty-Seven - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 2)
Not An Update
Twenty-Eight - Against All Odds (Part 1)
Hello!
Twenty-Nine - Against All Odds (Part 2)
Thirty - Promise
Thirty-One - Bundle of Joy
Thirty-Two - Twisted Journey
Thirty-Three - After a Long Time
Thirty-Four - I want you back
JS1 - Coming Soon!
Thirty-Five - Claiming her back (Part 1)
Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)
Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)
Thirty-Eight - How It Ends (Part 1)
Story Recommendation
New Story - Option 1
Thirty-Nine - How It End (Finale)
New Story - Option 2
Hello, I'm back!

Twenty-Four - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 1)

1.3K 105 29
By yourerin_

Jisoo stared out the window while Taehyung was focused on the road, driving. She quietly watched certain pieces of scenery and signs pass by while her favorite songs were playing over the radio. It all made for a very peaceful drive.

She looked calm outside but inside she was freaking out. Jisoo is trying to hide her nervousness from her boyfriend. She's feeling so nervous about meeting his mother for the first time.

"Will she like me now?"

"Will she accept her grandson?"

Thoughts were racing in her mind.

Taehyung could see right through her though. On occasion when it was safe, he'd look away from the road and look over her. Jisoo is unusually quiet, her hand is shaking slightly and her mind continues to wander with endless possibilities of how the night could go.

Taehyung: "Love." He whispered softly and gave her hand a squeeze.

This made Jisoo look at him.

Taehyung: "Are you okay?" He asked, keeping his hand on hers while the other hand was on the steering wheel.

Jisoo: "I'm okay, babe." She said.

Taehyung left her hand and turned the radio down. He took her hand back into his and gently caresses it.

Taehyung: "Tell me the truth." He said with a low tone.

Jisoo sighed and stared down at their intertwined hands. She started to fidget with his long fingers.

Jisoo: "I'm just nervous." She confesses.

Taehyung understood why she feels this way. He knew that the first time Jisoo and his mom saw each other, it didn't turn out great. It has been a week since that happened and his mom finally agreed in meeting Jisoo over dinner. He, too, is nervous but he had to stay sane for the both of them.

Taehyung: "I'm with you, baby. Everything will be okay." He assured her as he squeezes her hand.

He took his eyes off the road for a second, gazing at her. Jisoo immediately stared at his big brown orbs that she swear she could spend the rest of her life just gazing into.

Jisoo: "Okay." She said softly.

She said as she let out a heavy breath. Taehyung was smiling while looking at the road, keeping his other hand on hers, brushing his thumb along her knuckles. He had begun kissing her knuckles softly, singing her favorite song that was playing on the radio. This made her feel her nerves ease a little.

Taehyung: "Mom, this is my woman." He introduced her to his mom.

His mom who was looking serious looked at Jisoo in the face before dropping her gaze to her baby bump. This made Jisoo feel uncomfortable. Does she look pretty? Does she look fat? She's 25 weeks pregnant now, sure she does look big. Immediately, she felt insecure.

Jisoo: "Good evening, Mrs. Kim. I'm Kim Ji-" She was interrupted when the older woman spoke.

Mom: "The dinner is ready. We don't want it to get cold." She said as she turned around and walked towards the dining room.

Taehyung held her hand tightly as he spoke.

Taehyung: "We'll be fine." He smiles at her, trying to comfort her.

Time skipped.

The dinner went through with everyone silently finishing their meal. Taehyung was acting normal but deep inside, he's not liking how his mom was not conversing with Jisoo the entire time. He knows that this makes Jisoo feel bad. He tried talking to her once in a while, trying to make her feel comfortable. He knew that she was trying her best to show that she was okay.

Ji-Won: "So you're still studying?" She asked, breaking the silence.

Jisoo: "Y-yes m-maam. I-I'm part of a special program w-where I can complete m-my education at h-home." She was stuttering as she speaks.

Ji-Won: "I didn't know that your uncle's university has a program like that, Taehyung." She said, looking at her son.

Taehyung understood what she meant. By this time, he knew that his mom already know that this is his doing.

Taehyung: "It's new to the school which I think is great." He simply commented.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. I'll be okay." 

Jisoo thought, convincing herself that she was fine.

Ji-Won: "So, what does your family do?" She asked next, glancing at Jisoo quickly.

Jisoo swallowed the lump in her throat. Of course, she will ask her about her family.

Jisoo: "Oh, well, m-my dad p-passed away a few y-years ago. And um, m-my mom, s-she works in a law f-firm." She answered.

She was internally cursing herself for stuttering.

Ji-Won: "She's a lawyer?" She immediately asked, looking straight at her.

Jisoo: "N-no ma'am, She's just an e-employee there." She said with all honesty.

Ji-Won: "Hmm." She responded before drinking her wine.

Taehyung held her hand under the table and gave a light squeeze.

Ji-Won: "I see... Is Taehyung the only one? I mean, didn't you have any relationship when that happen?" She asked boldly.

Taehyung: "Mom." He said with a serious tone.

Taehyung clearly did not like this question.

Ji-Won: "What? I want to know. I need to know." She said, looking at him.

Jisoo was hurt by that question but she should stay strong. She should act braver. It's not as if she's hiding something. She held his hand tightly as she respond.

Jisoo: "I-I have never been to anyone ma'am. Taehyung i-is the only one." She answered courageously.

Ji-Won: "Okay then." She answered.

And then there's that awkward silence again. At this point, you can tell that Taehyung is already getting pissed off with the conversation. He loves his mom dearly but he doesn't understand why she's making things difficult for him and Jisoo.

Ji-Won: "What are you planning to do after you give birth? Are you going to depend on Taehyung to support your baby?" She then asked, breaking the silence.

Taehyung: "That baby?? Seriously mom?! It's your grandson that we're having." He said intensely.

Taehyung cannot control his emotions anymore. He will not allow anyone to talk to Jisoo like this, not even his mom.

Ji-Won: "You said I need to know her more. I'm giving her a chance, son." She told him with a blank expression.

Taehyung was about to answer back when Jisoo gripped his hand making him stop and look at her.

Jisoo: "Taehyung and I have not talked about it, ma'am. But I'm sure Taehyung will allow me to work. I want to work. I will not be a burden to Taehyung. I will do everything to support our child." She started.

Before Ji-Won could say something, Jisoo spoke again.

Jisoo: "Mrs. Kim. If you're worried about me being with Taehyung because of his... your money then I'm sorry to tell you that you are wrong. I know that this situation is hard for you to accept but I want to tell you that I love him... I love your son. I choose to stay with him because I know that he loves me too and our baby. How it started was a mistake but choosing to stay together for our family is the best decision that we have made." She continued.

Jisoo said it all with her heart in it. She understands why his mom is asking all these questions. She's hurting but she's ready to fight for her love for him.

Jisoo and Ji-Won were looking at each other intensely when Taehyung stood up, gently grabbing Jisoo's arm, and making her stand up.

Taehyung: "I think it's better if we leave now, mom. We appreciate the dinner." He said coldly before dragging Jisoo away from the table.

Jisoo bowed her head showing some respect before trailing behind Taehyung.

Taehyung drove them to a park nearby their place. They didn't speak since they left his parents' house.

Jisoo has been controlling her emotions, trying to hold the tears that were pooling in her eyes.

Jisoo: "I'm sorry, Tae. I'm sorry if I spoke to your mom like that." Her tears started falling.

She covered her face with both her hands as she started sobbing. She then felt those strong arms reaching for her. Taehyung hugged her tightly.

Taehyung: "Don't be sorry, baby." He whispered to her ears.

Taehyung felt bad. Jisoo might have misunderstood his silence. He was mad at his mother, not her. He let go of the embrace and looked at her lovingly.

Taehyung: "You did great back there, love. I'm proud of you, Ji." He said as he held her face with a hand.

Jisoo was wiping those tears away when Taehyung kissed her lips quickly. It was a short sweet kiss. He then kissed her cheeks, her nose, and then her forehead.

Taehyung: "I'll fight for you... for us." He said as he looked straight at her.

Jisoo: "I know." She smiled as he pulled him for another kiss.

They kissed slowly without a pause. Jisoo's hands went to grab his collar and pulled him closer to her. Taehyung held her face with his hands as his tongue slid into her mouth, making her sigh.

The kiss that was once slow has turned into a passionate one. Taehyung then pulled himself away.

Taehyung: "We should stop now or else I won't be able to control myself anymore." He said, catching his breath a little.

Jisoo understood what he was referring to. Being intimate to one another is not new to them. 

Jisoo: "Well, I will not really allow you, mister. As you see, I'm 6 months pregnant. We can't do it." She chuckled.

This made Taehyung whine.

Taehyung: "But your OB said it's okay. As long as I take it slow and-" He got cut off when Jisoo spoke.

Jisoo: "Yah! Stop! I don't want to hear these things." She said covering her ears.

Taehyung laughed seeing her reaction. He feels complete with her beside him.

Taehyung: "I love you Kim Jisoo." He said all of a sudden as he touched her face, caressing it with his thumb.

Jisoo: "I know, I know. And I love you too." She told him with a sweet smile on her face.

They're feeling okay now after that interaction with Taehyung's mother. 

It was amazing how they find peace with one another.  They are the happiest when they are together even at the simplest things. Just like this moment.

"Oh God, please let me keep this woman beside me forever!"

Taehyung prayed as he look at his girl full of love and longing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.9K 17
Kim Taehyung is the heir of Kim Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn, and intel...
4.8K 330 11
"You didn't just just leave me you left your family." Jisoo and Taehyung had been together since 18-19 years of age but some misfortune events have m...
69.3K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...
36.7K 2.2K 45
Jisoo a career loving nerd is forced to live with a complete opposite hot and handsome Rockstar Taehyung. Will these two different people fall in lov...