Falling For My Trainers

By liawr1tes

*EDITING* Peyton Grace has always wanted to be a lifeguard ever since the tragic incident with her brother, b... More

Welcome
Main Characters Aesthetics & Looks
Side Characters Aesthetics & Looks
~1~ Best/Worst Decision
~2~ Meeting Trainer Number One
~3~ Bruised
~4~ Who's Jelly?
~5~ Greetings From Lifeguard Number Two
~6~ Don't Cry Over Spilled Coffee
~7~ Coffee Drama
~8~ Ignored Questions
~9~ Go To Sleep Please
~10~ Huh?
~11~ Bruises
~12~ Marble
~13~ Rage
~14~ Knots & Laughs
~15~ Raised Voices Lead to Screaming
~16~ Shh, It's Okay, Darling
~17~ Search History
~18~ Late Nights and Party Lights
~19~ Prove It
~20~ Clothes
~21~ Proper Braiding
~22~ Unplanned Pool Party
~23~ Jealousy
~24~ Friend Group Disapproval
~25~ Here Comes Monday!
~26~ Apologies & Coffee
~27~ Meeting My Mother
~28~ House Party Prep
~29~ Party Secrecy
~30~ No Words
~31~ Love & TikToks
~32~ Warmth & Peace
~33~ Eggs
~34~ Red Coffee Cup
~35~ Comfortable Silence
~36~ Giggles
~37~ Shirts
~38~ Middle School Relationship
~39~ Jelly
~40~ Some Party Help, Please
~41~ Is It Just a Man Cold?
~42~ Graduation Preparation
~44~ Don't Get Stung
~45~ Seasonal
~46~ Chalk Board
~47~Tiki Bar
~48~ You Can't Scare Us Like That
~49~ Bad Dreams
~50~ Wha-
~51~ Super Short Shorts
~52~ Slow
~53~ Angles
~54~ Scarf
~55~ Oh Please
~56~ Pale
~57~ Tests
~58~ Soft love
~59~ Clumsy
~60~ Decorative
~61~Guests
E P I L O G U E

~43~ Attention & Impatience

133 7 21
By liawr1tes

The ceremony was such a long ass process, by the time they called my name I was so tired. I almost fell asleep, that's how tired I was. Whenever I'd try to talk to Jacob or hold his hand, he'd ignore me or pull away. 

I tried not to let it bother me, but it kind of hurt. Did I piss him off? 

I must be a professional at hiding my emotions because everyone would look at me with bright smiles and I must've smiled a realistic fake smile because they never questioned anything.

Ace, who is behind me, leans over and whispers in my ear, "They're almost done with the graduates, then they'll have the trainers come up, and surprisingly there aren't as many trainers as graduates so it won't take as long."

"That's great to know. I bet I could leave America, travel to Jamaica, learn their lifestyle, come back and they still won't be done."

Jacob chuckles next to me and when I face his direction, he stops chuckling and turns his attention back to the ceremony when both Ace and I know damn well that it is not interesting at all.

"Are you and him okay?"

"I think he's jealous that I said I was gonna eat out Marley."

"Isn't it Kristian that should be pissed like that?"

"Exactly what I'm saying."

"I'm right here guys."

Ace and I turn our heads in Jacob's direction and he gives us an annoyed glance. "And I'm not jealous."

"Oh really?" Ace scoffs and I elbow him in the chest and he falls back into his seat with a grunt.

"I just wish that Peyton would give me attention like that."

I turn around to see Ace's reaction, but he's not paying attention to the conversation. He has his eyes plastered on a girl walking across the stage. She's very tall, and slim, has cream-colored skin and big, bright blue eyes that you could get lost in and she has a red bikini on, but it's not like mine or anyone else's. Hers is a string bikini and I swear the string is so far up her ass, you'd think it's wrapped around her organs.

I turn back to Jacob who is still looking at me. "You want attention, huh?" I grab his hand and drag him out of his seat and through the sea of people, all the way to the parking lot which is still full of people, but it's less crowded.

I unlock the car door and release my death grip on Jacob's wrist and try to shove his tall frame into my Range Rover. After a few seconds of me trying and not making any progress, Jacob seats himself in the back and I follow him, closing the door behind me and locking it.

~/\~ Trigger Warning ;) ~/\~

I straddle his lap and run my fingers over his black button-up top, feeling his tense muscles through the formal clothing article. Jacob rests his hands on my hips and slowly starts to grind my hips on his groin. I slowly unbutton the buttons on his shirt and he throws his head back with impatience. To tease him more, I start to grind my hips faster and start trailing slow, warm kisses down his neck. His grip on my hips tightens and his pulse speeds up. His breaths are shallow and he's fighting back the urge to groan.

"God, Peyton, I'm getting impatient!" He finally cries out and I stop kissing his neck long enough to give him a small smirk before reconnecting my lips with his neck and trailing them to his jawline and back down his neck.

I can feel his dick slowly growing from arousal and I slow down my grinding and continue unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his defined abs. He helps me slide off his shirt and slides my coverup off my body and it falls to the floor of my car swiftly. 

Jacob pulls my face in and he forces his lips onto mine. I open my mouth slightly to allow his tongue to explore the inside of my mouth. His tongue wanders all through my mouth and I moan into the kiss, heat pooling beneath me. Jacob breaks the kiss and leans his head against mine. 

"I can feel your pulse under me."

"And I can feel your dick." I slide off his lap, wedge between his legs, and unbutton his jeans. He lifts his hips so I can easily slide the pants off his body. Jacob's last piece of clothing is his Calvin Klein boxers; I can see his large dick through the material. 

Just to make him wait a little bit longer, I run my hands up and down his thighs, while keeping eye contact with him. Jacob is panting at this point and he's trying not to give me a reaction, but he fails miserably when he cries out. "You're killing me! Please just suck my dick or something! Please!"

I continue to rub his thighs until I too grow impatient and decide to pull down his boxers and holy shit it's fucking huge. Big surprise I know, but...damn! I'm almost scared of it. I mean it's so huge I think it might ruin me.

But I'd like that...

I slowly inch my hands from his knees to his dick which has pre-cum rimming the tip. I hold the base of his dick with my left hand and with my right hand, I lubricate his dick with the pre-cum. I keep my eyes on him, occasionally looking down.

I bend down closer to his dick and spit on it, massaging it onto his dick. Jacob's eyes are basically rolling back into his head and his chest is rising and falling rapidly. He throws his head back, grabbing the seat next to him.

"Eyes on me." When he gathers himself long enough to look down at me, I start to lick the tip, looking up at him. He lets out small groans and starts to move his hips impatiently. He releases his death grip on the seat next to him and grabs a fist full of my hair and starts to force my head down on his dick, causing it to brush the back of my throat. I gag a little bit at the force, but I smack his hand and he lets go of my hair and stops forcing me down on his dick.

"The more you show your impatience, the slower I'll go." Instead of groaning with pleasure (well a little of it may have been pleasure), he groans with annoyance. "Please, Peyton."

Hearing him beg makes me hornier

If I wasn't already wet as is, I'm now the fucking ocean.

"Did I hear impatience?" He stops complaining and I start to massage his dick again, still looking up at him. I lean down closer to his dick and excitement is sprawled across his face, but instead of sucking his cock like he wants me to, I blow on it and he inhales sharply. "Fuck!"

I chuckle slightly before sucking off his tip. 

I can tell he's fighting the urge to grab a fist full of hair, but he must be desperate for me to suck him off so he resists. 

Every time my tongue swirls around the tip, he picks his hips up and starts squirming around. I push down on his hips to keep him from moving and I start to bob my head up and down on his dick and he breathes out a moan. "Oh, fuck! Please don't stop!" I pick up my pace and start bobbing my head up and down so aggressively that his dick nearly goes down my throat and tears form in my eyes.

Each time my mouth slides down his dick, I make sure to move my tongue. 

I'll occasionally look up at him and his eyes can barely stay open. Sweat beads dress his forehead and he's breathing so fast I'm scared he's going to run out of air. 

He starts rolling his hips, causing his dick to slide even further down my throat and I moan on his dick, causing it to vibrate and he lets out an inhumanly noise that's in between a growl, groans, and exhales.

"Oh, God, please keep going." I start bobbing my head up and down more aggressively than before and seconds later a warm liquid sprays the back of my throat. I stop bobbing so I can suck every last drop of cum from his dick. I swallow the slightly sweet, but salty liquid and go back to bobbing my head up and down slowly.

I do it one more time before pulling my lips off his dick. I kiss his tip and officially pull away from his dick for good. 

He pulls up his boxers and his jeans and I throw him his shirt before sliding on my robe and touching up my hair and makeup in the mirror.

Breathlessly, Jacob thanked me. "That was... amazing. Like holy shit. I didn't know you were capable of that. And being dominant? God damn! That was-"

"The best head you've ever received in your life? Yeah, I know. Thanks." I unlocked the door and got out, helping Jacob out the back. I lock the door, then walk back to our seats which were nearly impossible considering hundreds maybe even a thousand people were crowding this area of the beach.

 Ace looks Jacob and me up and down and he has a huge smirk plastered across his face. 

"Did y'all fuck?"

"No." Jacob and I say in sync.

We can't even lie because I'm sure my eyes are still watering, his cum is probably on my cheek, and Jacob is still flushed and aggressively breathing.

"Did you?" I'm about to smack that smirk right off his face.

"Well, she just gave me the greatest head I've ever had."

Ace just sits there and continues smirking. 

"Oh, by the way, they're about to call the last trainer. After that, we go to the ocean." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All I have to say is:

Oh. My. Fuck.

The smut in this is so cringy omfg!

----------------------------------

lmk ab typos, please vote, and lmk ab the length. thanks!

~lia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 42 18
Olly and her son Oliver live happily in Bondi Junction, in a small home. Olly works as a cps social worker and meets a lifeguard during a call at Bon...
31.1K 745 14
PAYTON MORRMEIR X READER 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ ☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎ In which your younger sister does gymnastics for Joanne Moormeier , only to find out she ha...
3.3K 19 24
Jacob Hayes. Yes the one with the gorgeous hazel eyes and dazzling smile. I'm not self conceited. I'm just....confident. ===== It's summer time and J...
22.7K 255 38
Sage Greenswood is peer pressured into going on a beach trip with some girls from her sorority. Once she's on the soft sand in front of the blue wave...