Escape The Villain Route (Ise...

De Chick_ennugget

Highest ranking #no.1 ranking in demonlord No.1 in succubus No. 1 in transmigration No. 5 in royal blood Ela... Mais

Prologue
Another world, another bad life
What can I do?
Coronation
The knights captain and the Demon King
Demon Lord Kaan
Trust
Essence
Duties
Exposed
Naked Truth
Hide the facts
Intentions
Dreams
Negotiations
The brother knows
Planning
Getting ready
Market
Change my mind
Reminder
Deal
Agreement
Gasps
Fight
Rivals
memories
In the rain
conflict
Brothel
Thirst
Allure
Fight
Party
Regret
Awkward
Possible Romance?
Possible Date?
Talk with Leonidas
Is destiny changing?
Again and Again
The Oracle
Redemption
Getting things straight
Out of sight, Out of mind
My one and only
Another problem
Persuasion
Distance
A fool indeed
Final Orders
Send off
Somewhere far away
Epilogue : Freedom
Results plus new Volume
Volume 2 - Finding her
Escape
Grand Plan
Wanted
Trapped
Reunion
Why would you do it?
My son
My son's father
Desire
To stay?
Love and family
Death?
Enri
Destiny?
Goodbye
A song for my beloved
I will not let go
Explanation
Peace
Flight
Wedding
For his part

Free to love

1K 57 8
De Chick_ennugget

>>Elayne

As the person came closer to us, she took off her hood, letting the moonlight shine on her and allowing me to take a proper look.

It didn't take me long to figure out who it was. It was indeed a surprise.

A very familiar look but not of the person I once knew. Silver-blonde hair, white clothes, a pretty staff in her hands and white lace around her eyes.

The Oracle from the Maximillian Empire.

But not the one I knew. She must be the new one. Of course, she looked quite young too.

"Hello," She stopped at the right distance from me as if she could see but then again. These high priestesses are like that, they can feel the energies around them.

"Hello," I greeted her, "What brings you here?" She's a person that can cross Rugen's barrier without any problem because of her spiritual aura. Though on that note, how did Kaan come in?

I glanced at him and frowned. He didn't tell me.

"The Demon King told me about your worries," The Oracle spoke and my attention from Kaan was diverted once again.

"Ah- yes," He did say he came prepared. So this is what he meant, "But it's a little hard to explain."

She smiled, "My predecessor had told me the story." She said softly, "So I'm well aware of what you both did. You even dragged an innocent soul into your problem."

"Yes?" I got confused at her words, "An innocent soul?"

She paused, "Forget about what I said, I'm here to solve your problem." She tapped her staff on the ground, "Let's talk about that." I feel like she made a slip of tongue here. Like what she said wasn't meant for me to hear so I decided to ignore it too.

"So, you know the whole story?" I asked.

"Yes," She replied, "Everything."

"Then," I hesitated as I felt scared to ask her about it, "The world-" My pupils began to shake as I mustered up the courage to ask her about it, "It would still get rid of me," I looked at her with fear, "Right?" I gulped, "If I stayed with Kaan?"

I managed to get it out of my system but it only increased my fear. I was terrified that she'd say yes. I was absolutely and utterly afraid of that single word coming out of her mouth.

My heart beat slowed down but the beats were violent. It was like the terror was in resonance with my heart.

Each single second felt like a stabbing needle of eternity.

The Oracle's smile didn't fade though, "Not at all," She replied, "You are free to love."

"Huh?" It came out automatically. At that moment, all of me stopped for a split second, "What is that supposed to mean?" My pulse began to speed up as hope rekindled in my mind.

"We are on an unwritten path." She said, "So whoever you love, may it be a key character, it doesn't matter." I felt goosebumps all over my skin, "The world will no longer bother you. Nature is at rest." There was wave after wave of it, "You can be with whoever you want to be, Wherever you want to be because you are no longer a threat."

I kept getting shivers all over my body and my eyes got teary. There was so much relief there that I almost couldn't handle it.

I glanced at Kaan and he looked back at me with a gentle smile on his face. Seeing that confident yet soft look made my heart tremble with love. He did prepare everything! These past few weeks were very eventless and cruel for me but he was busy!

He really handled everything! Just for me!! I'm so glad I went back in time to fix things!!

I looked back at the Oracle, "I'm sorry you were troubled by all this." I placed my hands over my chest.

"It's quite alright." She answered, "I should take responsibility for helping out the person who was able to stop such a big war." Her energy was very warm, "Just giving you an explanation is not such a big deal, so rest assured."

I smiled and frowned together.

I don't think she understood how important this was to me. This is going to change my whole life but I don't think I can ever convey my feeling into words so- "Thank you," I just gave her a simple bow.

"It's quite alright." I straightened up to look at her face again as she spoke, "The most effort was made by your pair here," She spoke in her soothing calm voice, " "The Demon Lord almost killed himself to get to you," She smiled, "His love for you knows no bounds so I hope you stay together and live a long life of happiness."

I blushed at her words, it made my heart act all weird but at the same time her words worried me. I looked at Kaan, "Almost killed himself?"

He acted like nothing was wrong, "Don't pay any attention to that." He looked at the Oracle, "It was nothing."

She chuckled, "Oh?" She was a little amused, "But you consumed the petals of deathbane just so you could enter the island." She looked at me, "He almost died," My eyes went wide of her words, "But I couldn't heal him since we had to cross the barriers and my magic wouldn't work on him anyway since my powers are divine. He was in agony the whole time."

"What the hell..." I glared at Kaan, "You did what?!"

"It was the only way in!" He retaliated, "How else would I come in?"

I knew I wanted to know how he made his way in but I never wanted it to be this way! This was way to dangerous!!

"He may not look like it now but he was constantly sweating at first, then later his temperature dropped and he paled." The Oracle chuckled, "I have to say, any other demon would surely have died."

"Kaan!!" I glared at him and he raised his hands up in retaliation.

"Calm down! I'm fine." He may say that now, he even looks fine but it hurts me a lot to know how much he went through to get to me...

"I'll take my leave now." The Oracle stepped back, "It's a long way back home." She turned around and left while I continued to glare at Kaan.

"You could have died!!" I hit him

"I didn't!!" He replied, "I'm a dragon! Look!" He presented himself, "I'm all healed now!! They sell good potions here." He made a valid point but it wasn't enough.

"You're not immortal!!" Just the thought of him gone felt so surreal it made my heart drop to the pit of my stomach, "That was the stupidest thing you could have done!!" I hit his chest again and again with my lifeless punches, "Are you out of your mind!!"

He grabbed my wrists to make me stop, "Then!" He started as he pulled me closer, "Come back with me now, you've seen my effort now." I huffed at him as I looked into his beautiful eyes, his charming smile, those luscious lips that were hard to resist! "I at least deserve this."

Actually... really hard to resist. I really wanted him... I don't think I can wait anymore. I've been suppressing this feeling for a while now.

My body and mind is at its limit.

"Elayne?" He called my name after he saw me frozen in my stance. I stood still in my place but he didn't know the reason why but he was soon going to since it was because I had started lusting after him and now there was no stopping it after all that explanation.

All the doubts were gone, there were no obstacles in my way anymore and I had nothing to feel guilty over.

And good thing my place was only a few steps away.

"Kaan?" I grabbed his hand.

"Yes?"

"Let's go," I pulled him along with me and ascended the stairs that led to the room I was living in. Rion was staying with Tia for the night and so there was going to be no interruption.

Kaan quietly followed me, still a little unsure where I was taking him but of course he probably had no idea I lived this close to where I worked. We reached my room and I slammed the door shut behind us while Kaan walked to the middle of the room and looked around.

"Is this your room?" He scanned the room while I gulped as I stared at his clothes. My pheromones began to do their work and seep out like crazy.

"It's in the way," I whispered and walked to him while he turned to look at me.

"What did you say?" As he faced me I went and grabbed his face, a little roughly at that and crashed my lips on his rather violently, leaving him a little bewildered for a moment.

But of course, he was a demon himself so he responded quickly. He grabbed my waist as he kissed me back roughly. Then he picked me up as he slid his tongue in to explore my mouth.

I felt tingles all over my body and we continued the makeout session when suddenly he broke the kiss and pushed me on the bed.

From there I saw the blissful view of him undressing. He took off his shirt and I saw the magnificent view of his perfectly toned body. Those nicely shaped abs were the best kind of eye candy.

In the moment of admiration, I sort of forgot I had to take off mine as well.

When Kaan was half naked with his pants unbuttoned, he stared at me and smirked, "Fine," He said as he leaned in, "I'll take off yours too," It made my heart jump out in glee.

He came on top of me and grabbed my shirt to take it off, "But first," He looked into my eyes, "Are you coming back with me?"

I looked back into his eyes, "Yes," I slid my arms around his neck, "And I'll never leave!"

He grinned, then ripped my shirt apart making me gasp and joined his lips with mine once again. The thrill of the action consumed me and I clawed his pants off as I couldn't resist either.

My lust pheromones spread around in the room fully and now there was no way to stop us.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 29.6K 121
SSR-ranked killer Mu Hui died in an explosion, only waking up to find herself transmigrated into the body of a vicious female supporting character in...
79.6K 1.4K 48
RANK #1 #MYTHICALCREATURES RANK #1 #DEMON RANK #2 #EROTICASTORIES RANK #2 #DARKROOM RANK #2 #COLLEGE #smut Talia has always been the odd one out. No...
233K 7.6K 41
Completed: March 2, 2022 After getting hit by a truck, she wakes up in the world of a romance novel and becomes the wife of the story's villainous du...