Dire

By niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

67

63 2 0
By niallsthumb

I got a text from Harry
Ice cream?

"Duh!"

Harry picked me up and we sat in his car eating ice cream.

He cleared his voice
"Hey so I bought something."

"What?"

"A boat."

I nearly choked "a what?"

He snickered "a boat."

"Why that's so random"

"Not really I've rented one for me and the guys a couple times so I figured why not."

"How much money do you have? Wait actually don't tell me." I shake my head

"Truth is I don't even know the answer."

I looked at him wider eyed causing him to laugh "So are you going to join us on our trip?" He leaned over wiping my face

"I don't want to intrude."

"You won't. If they didn't want me to bring you they would have brought it up."

-

We pulled into where the boat was

"Harry! that's not a boat! that's a whole ass yacht!" I smacked him

He smiled "it is isn't it." He grabbed my bag and we walked onto the fucking yacht.

niall pointed at me "lexy do you want a pina Colada?"

"sure" I smiled "Wait who's going to drive the boat?"

Liam popped out "it's actually called con and I will be conning the ship."

"Wait so you can fly a plane and do this?."

"I'm a man of many talents." He smiled

Louis rolled his eyes "don't seem so impressed he was a rich kid who had access to whatever he wanted."

"Hey mate at least it comes in hand now." Rolling his eyes at Louis

Harry leaned over "come see our room."

He lead me down into the yacht.
He opened a door my jaw dropped "holy shit."

"Right." He smiled

He pointed "look our own fridge."

I laughed at that's what he was most excited about.

-
We gather on the top deck "so do you want me cook us something?" I asked

Harry said "no you don't have to you're on vacation baby."

Louis spoke "we have burgers and what not I can cook us up some of that."

"Do we have any potatoes I can make fries."

Harry said "baby it's ok you don't have to."

"but I really want fries." pouting.

He snicked "fine do as you will." Smacking my butt as I jumped up

I followed Louis into the kitchen area. "Do you like thin or thick fries?"

He went into deep thought for a second "I like a good medium. How do you like your burger?"

I said "well done is alright."

I cut the fries up and put the fries into the oven

He put the burgers on the skillet he went over to the tomatoes and tried cutting I held back my laugh.

"You think this is funny?. He pointed the knife at me

"here let me teach you." Taking the knife. "always tuck your finger tips behind you knuckle or you will one day cut your finger off."

He took the knife trying it out "now I'm just paranoid about losing my trigger finger. here you cut I'll check the burgers."

I laughed cutting up the tomatoes

"So you really like cooking yeah." He questioned "I find it a chore. What made you like it so much?"

"When I was younger I struggled with eating and it was weirdly satisfying."

He froze "so you would cook and not eat it?"

"Yeah."

I've never talked about this. why am I talking about it with Louis..

"Are you alright now? You seem to always be cooking." He asked concerned

"Yeah I'm okay now. It wasn't only a body thing. I realized it was more of a control thing. But I'm happy now. And don't feel the need to control myself in that aspect anymore."

He nodded "you seem happy." He was silent for a moment "When we were set to keep an eye on your before we.." he cleared his voice "kidnapped you I could tell you were hiding behind your smile at work."

"You saw me before you took me."

"Yeah" he laughed "a lot I thought you knew this?"

"No we don't talk about that stuff.. did Harry ever see me?"

"No the whole spying is more of a me and zayn or me and niall thing."

"How did you know I wasn't happy?"

"Dire is made up of very unhappy people. Misfits as you will. it's not hard to spot."

I nodded. It was silent again.

"You're not doing anything else to feel in control at least something not healthy and if you are I hope you would feel comfortable talking to Harry and if not you can talk to me I won't say a word."

"I'm okay louis." Looking Louis in the eyes. "I wasn't for a bit but I'm okay now. You and Harry and everyone else who made dire. Saved my life. yeah I was kidnapped but everything happens for a reason I was very unhappy might have ended up dead but now dead is the last thing I want."

He smile "that's good."

I took the Fries out placing them on the counter.

Next day.

Everyone was doing their own thing I was reading my book.
Harry was laying on his stomach next to me listening to music.

I got up grabbing sun lotion and sitting on Harry's lower back.

"What's are you doing?" he laughed

"Nothing."

I put lotion on my hands and rubbed his back with the sun lotion.
He let out a breath "fuck that feels so good."

I laughed "a massage and protection from the sun."

He laughed "shit I'll put sun screen on if that means I get a massage too." I continued to rub his back

Niall and Louis walked out. Niall laughing saying "when's my turn?"

Harry looking up "when you find a girlfriend." Louis chiming in Saying "so never."

Niall scoffed "that's not fair."

Harry turned around grabbing me quickly so I didn't fall off now straddling his front I poured more lotion on his chest rubbing it in.

Niall spoke again. "Ok seriously it's only fair if you do that to everyone."

Harry went to speak.

Niall hushed him "let her make her own decisions."

Harry gesture for me to speak.

"Fine." I smiled

Harry's hands gripped my hips furrowing his eyebrows "I'm sorry what?"

"Harry it's only fair.." I shrugged giving Harry a look. That he barley understood but it was enough to let his grip loosen.

Niall had the biggest smile on his face I went over to Niall "on your stomach."

He flipped over and I sat on his lower back.

I could feel Harry starring at me through his sunglasses. Completely thrown off.

I opened the bottle of sunscreen squeezing it directly into his hair.

Niall gasping "you fucker!" with a laugh everyone started laughing I got off and went back to Harry Harry pulling me back on top of him. Pulling my chin to him "I really though you were."

"Only you." I smiled he leaned forward kissing me.

Niall rubbed his hair in a towel Then Grabbing the sunscreen. "Pay back lex"

Harry said "you get a drop of that on her I'm going to make you regret it."

With out blink niall squeezed the bottle at me Harry immediately getting up. Chasing Niall across the boat both laughing.

I was standing watching when Niall grabbed me. "One more step and the girl gets hurt." he laughed

Harry went to grab me but Niall leaned us back making us fall into the water. I immediately clung on to Niall.

Harry jumped in grabbing me and holding me.

Harry said "she can barely swim you idiot" then yelling "Louis waterboard Niall!" louis jumped in pushing Niall into the water both laughing. Harry wrapping his arms around me holding me close to him. He whispered in my ear "are you okay with getting on louis?"

I gave him a funny look

He laughed "not like that"

I laughed and nodded

Harry shouted "Louis let lex hold on to your back she not a strong swimmer." Louis swam over letting me hold on to him from behind. Harry saying "watch your hand placement Tomlinson." before going to Niall and play fighting him in the water .

Louis laughed "so why can't you swim?"

I laughed "I can do a mighty doggy paddle."

He said "you need to have Harry take you to mine and teach ya how to swim properly." with a laugh.

Niall came over to Louis, Louis splashing him away and Harry trying to grab Niall.

Liam shouted from the top "hey idiots I'm going to lift the anchor! get back on!"

We climbed back on and all headed to our rooms to clean up.

We all sat around and ate dinner. After Harry and I went off to the other side of the yacht. We were sat on the couch.

"How do you like boat life baby?"

"It's beautiful I love it I've never been on a boat before so this is a first"

"Well now that I bought a boat we can sail whenever you like." Swirling the ends of my hair.

I looked down his hands then back up meeting his eyes which glanced down at my lips. A wave of butterflies hit me as always when he looks at me like that.

"You're so pretty baby." He spoke softly

I bit my bottom lip hiding my smirk
Harry pulled me onto his lap. Kissing me immediately.

"It drove me mad to think you were going to rub Niall today." He spoke lowly into my ear.

"Never Harry only you." I spoke into a kiss.

He's hands grabbed onto my hips moving them against him. Letting out a groan. "So fucking hard." he mumbled

"Let's go to our room" I giggled into his lips

"No." He mumbled

"What if someone sees us?"

"They won't. They are on the other side Plus who cares."

I glanced at him then at the door seeing its shut. I rocked my hips softly on him.

"Tell me to stop or I'm going to take my dick out" he spoke lightheartedly but knew he wasn't joking

I let out a small laugh while biting my lip basically saying his bluffing.

He pulls his pants down rubbing himself  "spit" he spoke sternly

I obeyed and spit. He smiled "Take off your shorts." I shimmy out of my Jean shorts leaving me in my underwear.

He continued to stroke himself "Suck me off a bit baby?"

I nodded leaning down. Licking him and spitting on him again before taking him into my mouth. His head went back with a moan.

"Fuck baby you're so fucking good at that." He held onto my hair as I bobbed up and down.

He pulled my mouth off of him and pulls me on top of him. "Can I please fuck you please." He practically whined

"Please fuck me Harry" I spoke back.

He guided me down softly. we kept a slow pace.

"Faster" I whined he looked at me in the eyes I watched as his eyes turned a darker shade of green. And just like that he started Fucking me more rough.

He wrapped his hand around my throat. Squeezing just enough. He pulled me close kissing me I moaned into his mouth.

"My baby likes it rough" he spoke into a moan

I glance at the beautiful sensory behind him. My eyes slowly went to the door way.. Niall Louis and Liam all stood there and quickly ran back inside my body falls to Harry's "they saw us" I whine.

He laughed then speaking more stern "keep going."

"Harry.." I whined

he grabbed my jaw "open."

He spit in my mouth then flipping us over and getting on top. Going faster. "don't be shy.
Shit I bet they wish they can be the one fucking you. But only me I'm the only one who gets to make you feel this good."

I let out a soft moan his hand grabs my throat roughly "right?"

"Yes Harry only you." I moaned out "Harry I'm gonna.."

"Cum for me." As he kept his pace

Bliss

With a few more thrust Harry fell forward mumbling.

We laid there for a few minutes

"Harry it's going to be so awkward." I covered my face

"Trust me it's not their first time walking in on someone."

"Still Harry I'm not going over there." I crossed my arm

Harry rolled his eyes with a laugh.

A couple hours went by Harry stayed with me. Niall opened the door covering his eyes with his hand "are you two done fucking yet? it's been like two hours."

I hid my face in Harry's chest Harry laughed "yeah all good"

He walked over setting his beer down. "So Im getting up early tomorrow to go to a market on the coast do you want to come?"

There was a pause before Harry and Niall both started laughing.

"I think we are both good mate thanks." Harry shook his head

"I wanna come!" I smacked Harry.

They both started laughing.

Harry said "alright alright niall give us a minute again." Making Niall laugh harder.

"What's funny." I looked between them both

Harry said "he asked if you want to come."

"Yeah why is that... oh I get it." Rolling my eyes smacking Harry then Niall "grow up."

Louis walked out "thank god I thought niall talked his way into a threesome."

Harry said "hey lads little advice if a guy and his girlfriend go missing don't go looking."

Louis laughed "now you tell us."shaking his head

Harry said "you made lex feel all awkward and shit."

Niall tapped my knee "don't feel awkward it's just sex. it not like we whipped our dicks and watched"

I said "still!"

Louis said "I didn't think you would be the type that liked getting choked but I guess Harry corrupted you huh?"

Harry scoffed "fuck off it's one thing for you to walk in. it's another for you to talk about it."

Louis put his hands up. "My bad. Lex we barley saw anything"

Niall sighed "sadly." rolling his eyes with a smile. "Maybe next time change the angle I would love to see your a.."

Harry reached over flipping the chair that Niall was sat in over making him fall.

"What did you do that for! you made me spill my beer!" Niall snapped at Harry

"Stop talking about her like that dickhead." Harry scoffed back

-

Next day
There was knocking on the door to our room.

Harry groans "what?"

Niall opened the door "Wake up lex we gotta go Get dressed."

I look at the time "why so early?"

"Because it get busy later. I wanna get some fresh stuff."

"I get up getting dressed. Harry grabbed my waist as I was braiding my hair "hey stay close to niall today ok."

"Really how close?" I smirk

"Watch it." He grumbled into my ear

"is this place dangerous?"

He cleared his voice "possibly. some people need money we have a fucking yacht baby."

"Ok that's true." I nodded

We went up to the top 

Niall smiled "ready?"

"Yep."

Harry spoke "behave."

"Always" I smiled at Harry

Harry glanced at me then back to Niall "I wasn't talking to you baby."

Niall laughed and walked off without a word

Harry said "niall I'm serious"

Niall just laughed again

I kissed Harry before I followed Niall off the boat

we walked into a little village "cute" I smiled. Taking it all in.

Niall said "let's grab breakfast I'm starving." Leading the way

"Have you been here before?"

"Yeah we've stopped here a few times."

We sat at a little cafe we both ordered omelets. We ate I stayed quiet.

"Why aren't you talking? Niall questioned

I shrugged

He squinted "you're not still feeling awkward about last night are ya?"

My eyes widened and I covered my face.

"Lex don't. We didn't see anything and even if we did we've seen enough of sex to not even be fazed by it. Plus look at ya you're hot you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

I stayed quiet my face turning red from embarrassment

"Can I say one thing?" Niall questioned

"What?"

"Harry let's you top him."

I nearly choked

Niall laughed at my reaction "I've had foursomes with the man. he's never let anyone top him. I'm just shocked that's all."

"I can't believe you guys.."

"Don't make it weird we didn't touch or look at each other's dicks"

"I know but still."

"You're telling me you wouldn't fuck Harry next to someone else fucking their own person."

"No I would not." I shook my head 

"You wouldn't have to touch them or.."

I cut him off "No Niall I wouldn't!" I laughed "that's weird!"

"It's call life!" Rolling his eyes

"It's called get a room."

"Weird the deck didn't have any walls." Giving me a deadpan look

I sipped my drink ignoring him.

"Look who's quiet again." he smirked

"it was Harry's idea!"

He pointed "exactly! so if someone was next to you doing something and Harry decided to fuck you. You're tell me you wouldn't go along with it?"

"Well I would leave if someone was fucking next to us in the first place." I squinted at him "You realize that's not normal right?"

He sat back "you and I have two different normals."

"I'm telling Harry you're trying to have sex with us."

"What you're what?" he sat up.

"You heard me." Shrugging my shoulders

"Uh do you want me to die." Tilting his head

"Hmm.."

Niall laughed "Lex come one we had some good laughs didn't we? you don't have to end my life yet?"

I shrugged. With a laugh.

We paid and walked around. There was a shop of homemade stuff. I told Niall I wanted to look in there. He sighed. Sounding not to thrilled

"You could go to the other shop while I look in here."

He threaded his hands through his hair "I'm supposed to stay with you."

"Niall it's fine." Rolling my eyes I haven't done anything outside of di.."

He sighed "alright here." Handing me money. "I'll be over there meet me when your done." Pointing at the area he would be.

I hurried into the shop with homemade goods. Browsing at all the neat stuff. I found handmade bracelets I bought two.

I was looking down at them walking towards nialls direction. 

A man stopped in front of me "Hi" the man spoke with a big smile. he looked a bit creepy he had gold tooth in the front.

"Hi" I said a bit out of place

"What's your name?"

"Um Jess." I smile

"You're really pretty jess."

My eyes widen "Thank you." I said a bit awkwardly. I went to step around him. But he stopped me.

I looked back up at him confused

"Are you alone Jess?" He questioned.

Yep definitely creepy.

"No I'm with my friend." I stated

He looked around "I don't see him."

I looked around fuck I don't see him either.

"Well I am." I went to walk around him again but He grabbed My arm tightly.

"Let go of me." I went pull my arm back but he held on tighter.

He tried shoving me in a direction. i some how wiggled out and started running. Him following me. Tears were streaming down my face.

I hid I went into my phone texting Niall lightbulb. Thank god Liam did something tech to my phone before we got off the boat so it would work if we needed ti reach them.

I heard someone coming and decided to run again.

I ran fast sure enough I collided into someone making me fall down.

I looked up to see Niall out of breath he helped me up "what's wrong what happened?" He asked panicked

"Some creep grabbed me."

Niall eyes widen and pulled me into him "fuck are you ok?" he scanned around.

"Yeah I'm okay"

"What did he look like? As he looked around still

"he had a gray shirt and a gold tooth."

"I shouldn't have left you. fuck Harry is going to kick my fucking ass! fuck!" he mumbled to himself clearly very upset.

"Let's just not tell him" not wanting Niall to get blamed for something that was my idea.

he looked at me. "Are you hurt?"he examine my arm and my face.

"No I'm fine. so we can just not tell Harry?"

He sighed "Yeah fine. let's just go yeah?"

We walked passed a shop to a crate that had produced and food  on the ground. Niall picked up everything that spilled out. I looked at him funny.

"I already paid and when I got the text I dropped it."

"Oh" I nodded

"I got you mangos. you were excited for them that one time you stayed with me. so I figured you would want some."

I could tell Niall changed the subject to try and help me feel better. Which was super sweet of him.

I smiled "thank you."

Niall kept the conversation light and funny to help our mood after what happened.

We got back to the boat. Harry came out from the storage area looking at me then Niall. He looked a bit off?

"hi" I smiled at him
"Hi" he smiled back

"what were you doing down there?"

"Oh I was checking something for Liam."

Niall was acting weird. he kept looking at Harry. I put it on the fact we were keeping something from him.

I turned to Harry "I got you something." he tilited his head "you did? What?" Sounding like a little child.

I went into my pocket pulling out the bracelets. Showing him

"Fuck these are cool." He smiled

Louis walked in and made a gag noise "ew you guys are so fucking coupley it's gross."

Harry rolled his eyes. Mumbling "he's just jealous." While walking me into the kitchen

He picked me up putting me on the counter in the kitchen and started tying mine on me then giving his wrist to me so I could do the same to him.

He placed his hand on my cheek "thank you baby." Kissing my lips "You're welcome." I smiled kissing him back.

He looked at Niall then me "so everything went well?"

Niall said "yep. You.." and quickly stopped talking

I looked at Harry "what did you do?"

"I told you I had to help Liam. he was teaching me about the boat so you and I can take it out one day."

"Oh yeah. How was that?" I smiled

"Liams a know it all so" shrugging

A couple hours later.

I was sat with Harry and niall who were playing cards I excused myself and went inside to grab something to snack on. Louis came out rubbing his eyes. "morning" I laughed

He fell asleep before dinner and has been asleep since. He seemed tired even though he didn't do anything today.

"What time is it?" He asked with his face scrunched up

"It's 12 am" I smiled

"Fuckin hell I slept for that.."

There was noises things being broken and a bit of shouting. Louis turned to me "in the closet now."

"Louis what's going on?" I asked nervously

"Alexis Now" he sternly spoke
I listen getting into the hallway closet it was tiny but squeezed.

I could hear shouting. Next thing I know the closet door opens. I was hoping it was Harry but it wasn't.
it was the man from earlier.

fuck.

He reached in and grabbed me

"Harry!" I yelled as loud as I could

He slammed me against the wall "not so fast now Jess huh?"

I looked at him speechless

He pulled me towards the front deck. where everyone was relaxing earlier. I see Harry holding a man at gun point. Louis Niall and Liam doing the same.

"Hey boys." The man spoke in a mocking tone. They turn to face me. Harry's angry face immediately disappears. He looks terrified.

"Harry!" I whined trying to get to him. The man held onto me tighter putting a knife to my throat. Harry points his gun at the man.

"Here's what's going to happen boys. Me and my friends are going to take sweet Jess here and we will call it even."

Harry scoffed "the fuck you will. she's not apart of this. leave her out."

The man shrugged "to bad you already took our drugs and Killed Mick"

"Mick isn't dead." Louis spoke "not yet anyways"

I looked around trying to grasped what they're saying. Completely confused on the situation.

The guy starred at Harry noticing he out of everyone was most on edge.
He spoke "I see sweet Jess must belong to you. Huh maybe you and I can work something out"

Harry starred at him. "I'm going to count to 3 find out what happens when I reach it."

There was a pause. BANG! My eyes shut and my ears rang.

I felt someone grab me. I instantly started fight.

"Baby it's me it's me. It's Harry it's me baby"

I looked at Harry grabbing him and clinging onto him. I went to look at the man but Harry grabbed my face. "Don't" he said sternly.

I looked behind him niall Liam and Louis were walking over to each man knocking them out and tying them up. My eyes widening at them doing it. not only effortless but careless.

Harry picked me up brought me inside. "Are you ok?"

I looked at Harry and it was like he could read my mind pulling my head into his chest.

"What are you going to do with..?" my eyes darted outside.

"Do you actually want to know?" he scrunched up his nose.

"So you're going to kill them." I said blankly

"Yes it would be pointless not to"

"Why not just drop them off somewhere and leave?"

"Because they are apart of a drug cartel thing. They know our faces and god knows what information."

"The man said you stole their drugs and a man is that true"

He looked at me. Speechless

"Is there drugs on this boat Harry?"

"Have you met my friends of course.." he tried to make a joke

"No Harry you know what I mean." I look at him seriously

Harry put his hands in his hair. Sighing

"Harry is this what this trip was for? Drugs?"

"Lex it normally goes much smoother." Hes hands hitting his sides

"Ok but it didn't Harry. why didn't you tell me?"

"You wouldn't have come."

"Exactly." I stood up and went to our room shutting the door.

It's weird I've spent so much of my life being sad alone. you would think I was use to it but no even though I was upset with him I still I wanted Harry.

Time pass

I heard the door open and close and a dip in the bed. "Why did he call you Jess?" Harry voice spoke

I stayed still

"I know you're not asleep. why did he call you Jess?"

I sighed "He stopped me when we were out today."

"Why weren't you with niall. He paused "I talked to Niall by the way."

I jumped up "did you hurt Niall?! it wasn't his fault!"

"Don't worry about Niall right now. you lied to me."

"You lied to me too Harry"

"Alexis a man grabbed you!" He's voice raised "he could have taken you!"

"Ok but that same man was on the boat tonight. because you stole the drugs and a whole person!"

I could feel Harry getting angrier. "I handled it didn't I? You're safe aren't you?"

"I handled it to didn't I?" I matched he's voice

"Fuck Alexis!" He snapped

"Stop calling me that!"

He stormed out slamming the door.

I laid back down.

I hate it when he calls me Alexis it feels so impersonal.

Harry POV

The guys started taking care of the bodies putting them in the storage to be dealt with later. My brain going a million miles a minute. Then it paused

"Why did he call her Jess?" looking at Niall

"I don't know." He wouldn't look me in the eyes

"Niall" I said angry "he said it like he met her already."

"Fuck harry I left her alone for 5 minutes. I wasn't in the mood to look at stupid hand made shit so told her to do her thing while I did mine."

"Fuck! I trusted you Niall!" Shoving him

"I didn't know something would happen! if I did you think I would have left her"

I punched Niall.

He shoved me. walking off.

I went to lexy.

We fought I walked out. Yeah I lied to her. yes people came on the boat because of us. But we are prepared for this shit. We are good at what we do. Her she was alone she doesn't know how to fight. how to protect herself. Lucky she got a way but what if she didn't. what if there was more then just him when he went to take her.

I went outside to the deck and sat there. Not sure what time it was but i felt movement. I opened my eyes to see lexy squeezing herself on the little couch I was on.

I was still very upset with her for not telling me something like that happened but I didn't say anything I just let her.

She mumbled "I'm sorry." Silence "I thought I was going to die."

I grabbed her chin making her look at me "I would never let anything happen to you."

She nodded "I'm sorry for not telling you. I didn't want you to be mad at Niall. I didn't know something like that could happen."

"Niall knew the reason why we were here. he shouldn't have left you. I'm angry with him because I trusted him with the person I love most."

"As soon as I was in danger he found me."

"But if he didn't get to you in time lex. There's fucked up people in this world. people who will hurt you just because."

She nodded mumbling "I'm sorry."

"So jess?" I smirked

"He was creepy and asked for my name."

"You're a smart girl." kissing her head "but please if I tell you to stick with someone do it and if something happens don't be afraid to tell me. I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you."

She wrapped her arms tighter around me. "I promise"

We ended up sleeping there until the sun peaked out around 6am then I carried her to the bedroom. So we could sleep some more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 390 89
Harry turns to me as soon as he gets to the 'No Trespassing' sign. "See Dawn, you're trespassing." "I am? What are you gonna do about it?" I place m...
14.8K 117 6
Os တစ်ပုဒ်ထဲ အပြီး 18+ ဝတ္ထုတိုများကို တင်ပေးပါမယ်နော်
71.1K 1.3K 75
• H.S • As Molly is trying to move away from her hometown, she leaves with no money and no plan. Her parents won't help, considering they are the rea...
186K 4.3K 38
"Even Gods favourite angel was a sinner, baby."