Unworthy Love

Por Thoughts589

Aurora Hemera decides she wants her own life, so she enrolls to Harvard instead of going to Yale, where all t... Más

•Prolouge•
Chapter - One : MOVING IN
Chapter - Two : THE FIGURE SKATER
Chapter - Three : MISTAKE COMING HERE?
Chapter - Four : GAME -> PARTY
Chapter - Five : CLASS
Chapter - Six : GIVING A CHANCE
Chapter - Seven : THE BRIDGE
Chapter - Eight : FRIENDS
Chapter - Nine : AGURMENT
Chapter - Eleven :

Chapter - Ten : WORRIED

78 0 0
Por Thoughts589

—————————————————————
Alexander...
—————————————————————

______________________________________

Matteo and Ezra followed me back the dorm. They kept begging me to talk. What didn't they get us I don't want to fucking talk. I'm pissed. I'm angry. FUCK. We fucking lost to those bastards and my friends are acting like it was no big deal.

I walked into the dorm, then into my room. Slamming it. My father is going to kill me. Now, even my shirt began to piss me off, so I ripped it off. Pacing back and forth in my room. There were incoming calls from my phone. It was father. He really knows how to tell me I suck without even having to say. I ignored the calls.

Someone was knocking at the door. I slowly made my way out of my room, to the living room where the dorm door was. My hands grabbed the door knob, twisting it. Behind the door was Aurora, "I'm not in the mood, Hemera. I'll see you tomorrow." I mumbled, beginning to shut the door.

"Alex."

My heart stopped. She never calls me that. Seriously. I've never heard the girl ever call me Alex. It's always Alexander or Escarra. I slowly opening it up again, staring at her.

Something was off. She wasn't miss smiley. Not even a faint smile was plastered on her face. Aurora was in sweats and a sweatshirt. Almost matching my gray sweat pants, except...I had no shirt on right now. At least she was covered up.

My eyes scanned her face, trying to figure what was going on, "Aurora." I respond, being careful with the next words I use. Her arms were crossed, not in her sassy way...it was like she was hiding her body away from me, "did something happen? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I suddenly start slamming her with all these questions, unable to stop myself, "Aurora, what's going on?" 

There it was. A tear dropped from her face.

I stood there waiting for her to respond.

Her eyes didn't leave mine, "I didn't know where else to go. Evelyn and Ivy left for a school trip. I'm sorry...I shouldn't have—"

My body moved, indicating for her to walk into the dorm. She does so. Trying to keep herself from crying even more. I watched her walk...slowly. Something was really wrong. My hands reached next to her, so I could shut the door.

I froze.

She flinched?

A door opened. Matteo walked out of his bedroom confused, rubbing his eyes. He must of been sleeping. He noticed Aurora standing at the door. She was just standing there...I don't even think Aurora was there. Her body was, but not her mind.

He took a step forward towards us, beginning to talk. Aurora took a step back, almost backing up into the wood door. I looked over at Matteo who froze as well. I shook my head, mouthing 'don't move'

I looked back at Aurora...

"Hey, Aurora?" I gently said so I had her attention, "I need you to tell me what's going on."

More tears dropped from her eyes, "it's my fault." she whispered.

"What's your fault?" I questioned.

"I shouldn't have let him in my room. I knew he was drunk. He was drunk all dinner. I shouldn't have let him—" she was now sobbing, beginning to fall to the ground.

I quickly caught her, wrapping my arms around her as she cried. My eyes met Matteo's. He was worried...we both were because...we both knew who she was talking, "come with me," I whispered, leading her to the bathroom. She was in pain as she walk. My hands gently grabbed her waist, setting her on the bathroom counter. She put the back of her head against the mirror, "Aurora. How did he hurt you?" I asked.

Her eyes didn't met mine as she lifted her shirt. Matteo stood at the doorway of the bathroom watching.

I felt like I was going puke.

That bastard.

Her whole stomach as completely full of bruises, all black and purple. It gets worse. There were huge cuts up and down her stomach as well, "I'm calling the police—" Matteo says. I

Aurora's head snapped to Matteo, "no. You can't." she begged, still in tears.

Matteo scoffed, "Aurora, this is a crime!"

"His father is a rich business man. He'll pay to get the best lawyer who will twist the story. The man did it for his other son. The girl was bashed after coming out about what happen." she explained.

That's disgusting. How can people be like that?!

"I need to clean these cuts first. Then...we'll figure out everything else." I interrupted the two.

Ezra was now standing at the door, about to ask what happen, but Matteo stopped him. Telling him we'll explain later.

I stared at her cuts on her stomach, "there's more isn't there?" I whispered, looking up at her.

She shifted herself a little on the counter, sighing, "yes." she breaths out.

"I'm going to kill him," I mumbled, grabbing a wash cloth so I could clean the cuts.

Neither of us talked while I cleaned each cut, putting bandages on each one. Ezra and Matteo were watching the Tv carefully. I noticed Aurora was looking at them, trying to figure out what was on the Tv that was so interesting.

After an hour, I was done her stomach. I looked up at her. She knew exactly what I wanted her to do. Aurora rolled her sleeves. My gosh. More bruises..and more cuts.

Cleaning up her arms took about 30 minutes. When I was done with that, I looked right back up at her, "where else."

"Alexander." she sighs. I knew she was tired, but if those cuts don't get cleaned they will get infected.

"Where."

"Help me down." she bluntly said. I quickly grabbed her waist, helping her jump down.

Aurora paused, shaking her head to herself. Then pulled down her sweat pants. My stomach drops. I quickly shut the bathroom door, and helped her sit down on the floor.

I got down on my knees so I could clean up the cuts...his initials engraved in her skin, all over her legs. The was even one right where her underwear lays on her skin, "I hate him. I fucking hate him so much." she whispered.

"You have every right to, love." We went quiet again, until Matteo burst in. He froze, staring down at her legs, "Matteo! I shut the door for a reason!" I snapped, putting a towel over her legs. I knew if she hardly wanted me to see it...she wouldn't want anyone else to, "what do you need?"

"Man, there is a huge storm coming our way. They just canceled all our classes five days. If Aurora wants to go back to her dorm room...she's gotta go now, it's going to hit really soon." He explains.

I scoffed, looking at Aurora, "you can't leave. This is going to take at least another 30 minutes...you shouldn't be alone either." I say.

"I shouldn't have came here in the first place, I'm just a bother."

"No. You are not. You're staying here okay? I'll sleep on the couch and you can have my bed until you can leave. Okay?"

"Fine..." she says resting her head against the wall.

Matteo left the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I pulled the towel off her legs and began to clean the cuts again. All I could think about was beating the shit out of that man. I should've known this would happen. He practically almost did it that day Aurora hid me in the closest.

30 minutes went by. I set down the towel and wash cloth, locking eyes with Aurora. She was blinking, trying to keep the tears away, "I really should call your brothers."

"Please don't. I don't want them knowing..."

I don't respond.

They should know...

But I can't go against her wishes.

"Aurora." I say, "I'm only going to ask this once. Did he..." I pause. She quickly grabbed my hand.

"Don't say it. It only makes it more real. I know what your asking. Yes. He did..." she whispered, still trying to keep herself together. My heart felt like it stopped. She was raped.

"I agree with Matteo...about going to the police."

"You don't understand the power his father has. It will never matter. It will only cause worse things."

I just nod, helping her up. Aurora puts her sweat pants back on and then lets me help her to my room. Both Matteo's and Ezra's doors were open. They both were sitting in the living room, watching the weather reporters.

My bed was raised higher just like hers, so I once again helped her up. I had my own Tv, which was at the end of the bed so I could watch it while laying down, "here, how about I find you something to watch." I say, jumping up onto the bed next to her.

The brunette yawns, "pick whatever you want, it's fine by me," she mumbled, slowly resting her head on my shoulder. The wind outside was picking up. Suddenly the lights shut off, yet the Tv stayed on.

Weird?

A couple minutes went by as I just turned the chancel to the weather station. I carefully turned my head slightly to see Aurora. Her eyes were closed.

Guess I won't be moving anytime soon. She was out like a light.

I pulled a blanket over her legs and then mine. Then put my attention to the Tv. The storm looked really bad. And we hardly have gotten hit yet.

_______________________________________

Authors note- heyyy! Just a little heads up. I know I've been switching POV's but the next couple will just be Alexander, during the storm. Anyways, hope ur enjoying!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

133K 3.6K 43
Two rivals, which formed their hate for each other purely because of academic validation When a new boy Ares Sanchez starts attending Olivia's Maddox...
93.7K 1.8K 38
*book two of the Counting On Hockey series. Read Just Another Goal prior to this book* Meredith and Cole are going into their Senior year of high sch...
3.4M 100K 66
"You're so fucking annoying." Jake just shook his head at me. "And you're a self centered uptight dickhead." I glared at him. Jake laughed lightly...