Full House

By fillomina

Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 41

6.2K 362 62
By fillomina

Yoongi POV

I couldn't lie, I was pissed as soon as I saw Jin.

This ballsy hybrid just didn't want to leave our Y/N alone.

When I finally saw the state that she was in though, my mood changed completely. Remembering the texts I had received from her, and what I had heard on on the phone call, it made shivers rack through my body. 

I had wondered why she didn't come home at her usual time. I was worried, but the logical side of me reasoned that she probably just stopped somewhere on the way home. But she hadn't texted us.

Seeing her barely even able to stand up, that scared me. What had happened that made her drink herself stupid? In the middle of the day as well? A million different scenarios flashed in my mind as I led her to the couch.

Getting those texts from her, I had already assumed that maybe she was not in her right state of mind. When she said there was a man, I just about nearly lost it.

I couldn't remember the last time I felt that level of panic. Not even when we were at the store and the research guy was sizing me up for his experiments. Being stuck here, not even knowing where our person was, but knowing she was in trouble. It drove us insane and we were a complete mess for the last 15 minutes.

That's why I couldn't get so mad at Jin in the end. As much as the hybrid part of me wanted him to get far, far away from her, every other part of me was so, so thankful that he got her home safe, even if I didn't want to admit it. Although, it was a little suspicious that he just happened to be in the right place at the right time...

As Jimin tried to get Y/N back on to the couch, and Jin looked like he was about to excuse himself, the rustling sounds from the shed started up again. My ears perked up and I looked towards the noise. Ouf of the corner of my eye I could see that everyone else looked towards the shed as well.

I stood still in the kitchen, staring out the glass door as if the source of the noise would just magically reveal itself. I felt all my muscles tense as I strained to listen more carefully to the noises, and suddenly a voice startled the 3 of us.

"U-um" Jin stuttered, shifting around on his feet.

"Would you mind if I got a glass of water?"

He looked nervous, his face was a little pale and his neck looked tense.

"Sure" I grabbed a glass from the cupboard, no longer able to hear the noises from outside now anyway since Y/N started mumbling loudly about something. Jin mumbled a thanks as I passed it over to him.

"..But he's going to sleep on the floor! Why can't he stay here?" I heard Y/N whining to Jimin.

Jin blushed, and I felt bad for the guy. I imagine it doesn't feel great knowing that everyone else knows you're homeless. I walked over to the fridge and pulled out a container of leftovers. When Y/N was teaching me how to make her favourite pasta the other day, I accidentally tipped the entire box of pasta into the boiling water. In my defence, it's impossible to judge how much pasta to cook.

"Here, take this. I think we've eaten enough pasta for at least a month" I slid it over to Jin on the bench.

His eyes opened wide as he looked at the container.

"N-no, I can't, I've already taken so much from Y/N, I can't take m-"

"Well it's fine then because I made this" I interrupted him with a smirk.

Jin looked defeated, and I could tell that he wanted to bring his pack some homemade food, rather than the cheap instant food that he was no doubt getting while they were on the move. His fingers slowly reached out for the container, mumbling another quiet 'thank you' again.

"Tell you what" I added, as I went to another drawer, pulling out 3 forks.

"When you're done with this, you can return Y/N's container and cutlery, and you can get some fresh leftovers. There's three of you, right?" I tried to keep the mood light, I knew how hard it was to survive out there.

I felt like I at least owed him this. Who knew where Y/N could have ended up tonight if it weren't for him.

I placed the 3 forks on top of the container and waited for his response.

He simply stared at them, picking up one of the forks, twirling it between his fingers. His eyes flashed to the shed in the backyard, before staring at the fork again, a deep sigh coming from him.

"Yeah, yeah there's three of us," Jin replied quietly, and this time he stared longingly at the shed.

Confused, I turned to see what he was looking at, but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. The shuffling noises returned, and Jin frowned. He was still gripping the fork tightly.

"We've been hearing weird noises from the shed for a few days, Y/N thinks a bird has gone in there" I explained, examining Jin's weird behaviour.

"Hm? Oh yeah, probably a bird" he now looked at me, concern flashing across his face for a moment.

Jin POV 

As I gripped the fork tightly in my hand, it took everything in me not to break down and cry. Over the last few days, I have felt so weak and hopeless, and seeing the three forks in front of me was just pushing me closer to breaking point.

How could I possibly take this homemade, nutritious food back to the tunnel with 3 forks, when only 2 of them would be used? Our injured packmate was only a few metres away from me right now, currently nibbling on some stale granola bar I left him.

He was the one that needed all the good food he could get. He needed to build up his immune system again, regain his strength, and heal. How could he do that with only the garbage food that we had. How could he do that when he was currently in a shed, in a nest of old clothes.

What should I do? Do I abandon what little pride I have left, and ask for help? Or do I leave and continue trying to provide for my pack by myself? What if I ask for help, and they say no?

A new sound made its way to my ears, and my heart broke into a million pieces. Sniffling. It was Jungkook. The sound was too faint to tell if it was sniffling from the cold, from sickness, or from crying. Either way, I decided he was most important right now.

"Yoongi" my voice broke, this was it.

He looked at me in surprise, his concentration towards the shed now broken.

"Can I ask a massive favour?" I was barely whispering now, so scared of what would happen.

Yoongi's joking attitude from forcing me to take the leftovers was now gone, replaced with seriousness, and... worry? A grunting noise made me turn around, and I saw Jimin and Hobi leading Y/N down the hallway, perhaps to bed.

"What's wrong" Yoongi said in a low voice, now he was frowning too.

"I... my- I..." I didn't know how to say it, I gripped the edges of the table and let out a shaky breath.

"It's not a bird in the shed... it's my packmate" I said quickly.

Yoongi said nothing, just stared at me with surprised and confused eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to take him. He's injured and we couldn't keep dragging him around in the bushes and the cold. He, he pretends to be ok but he's not, and there are bad people out there hunting him and-and I just needed somewhere to hide him until I found us a new place to live and I-"

"Okay, okay! It's ok!" Yoongi cut off my rant and ran to my side of the kitchen bench to put a hand on my shoulder.

I rested my forearms and head down on the bench and took deep shaky breaths. This was it. I told him.

"I promise, he won't be there much longer, he just needs somewhere safe and dry, just until I find a place. But... please... can he have this?" I stood up straight and gestured towards the container of leftovers.

Once again, Yoongi said nothing, but he frowned at the container. He looked up towards the shed again, seemingly thinking of a response.

"He's been in that freezing shed the whole time?" he finally said.

"It's better than a freezing tunnel" I mumbled sarcastically.

Yoongi turned to look at me, scanning my expression. He finally sighed and rubbed his hands over his face.

"I'm sorry" I whispered again.

Please have pity on us, or at least just on him. Just let him be safe... please.

He suddenly walked over to the hallway, going down and into one of the rooms. I heard whispers but couldn't make out the words. After a few seconds of silence, I heard him walking back towards me and then he reappeared. Walking straight past me and back into the kitchen, he opened one of the drawers and pulled out a key.

"He doesn't have to stay in the shed" Yoongi looked at me, flipping the key around in his fingers.

Was... was he saying what I think he was saying?

"Come on, Y/N's passed out, he can come inside and eat" he started walking towards the sliding door.

I quickly went to him, following him as he opened the sliding door and walked towards the shed. The sun had set now, and it was starting to go dark. Yoongi started sniffing, no doubt being able to smell and identify Jungkook now.

"Jungkook," I called out, deciding to warn him. I was sure he'd be able to hear us approaching, and he would definitely be able to smell the foreign hybrid.

We heard scuffling as we got to the locked door of the shed.

"It's me, I'm with my friend's hybrid, Yoongi. He's nice, ok? We can come inside and eat some hot food..."

Yoongi quickly unlocked the shed door, and slowly pulled it open. We were greeted with... nothing. He must still be in animal form. My eyes immediately went to the shelf where I had set him up, but the little nest was empty. I stood at the doorway and scanned through the shelves, I knew he was in here, he was just hiding.

"Kookie, it's me, I promise it's ok" I said softly, trying to spot the small black bunny. I heard Yoongi taking a few steps back, away from the shed.

Suddenly a small black blur raced towards me and I quickly bent down to catch him in time. He crashed into my chest, squeaking and sniffing like crazy.

"Hey Kookie, it's alright" I tried to soothe him as I held him tightly to me. I gently rocked us back and forth for a little while, hoping to calm him down.

While he was in my arms, I quickly checked his wound. It didn't look infected, which was good, but it was taking so long to heal.

"Jungkook, this is Yoongi. He lives here with my friend Y/N." I turned around so that Yoongi and Jungkook could meet each other.

As soon as Yoongi laid eyes on the bunny, he froze. His face turned pale and I could tell that he was staring at Jungkook's ear. He almost looked horrified, but furious at the same. He reminded me of me when I first saw it too.

"He's going to let us come inside and eat some proper food ok" I still spoke softly, and I quickly went back into the shed to grab the clothes that made his nest.

Yoongi took a few steps back, still staring at the bunny in my arms. Now he was just frowning. He gestured at me to follow, and started walking back towards the house. I walked behind him, trying to warm up the shivering bunny as well.

"Um, he-" Yoongi turned to face us once we were back inside. He paused, frowning again as he stared at Jungkook.

"You can use the bathroom first if you want. I have fresh clothes you can wear" he spoke softly as he led us to the bathroom.

Stepping inside, I sat down on the closed toilet lid, leaning against the tank and gently scratching Jungkook's head. I let out a breath that I felt like I had been holding for years. Relief washed over me as it was starting to settle in that Jungkook was safe now. I felt bad about Namjoon, but he would just have to wait. I'm sure he'd understand.

I heard feet come through the door of the bathroom, but when I opened my eyes it wasn't Yoongi. Jimin stood there, staring at Jungkook.

"This is Jimin," I decided to introduce him too, because why not. "He's nice too"

Jungkook sniffed at the air as he looked at Jimin. He had stopped shivering, and his heartbeat was calming down too.

"What happened?" Jimin rasped out, frowning at the bunny. His eyes held so much concern that it almost seemed like he was looking at his own packmate.

His injury seemed to really hit a nerve with these guys.

"Bad people. Bad people who have nothing better to do than hunt down innocent strays and hurt them" I said angrily, holding the bunny tight.

"Here, hopefully he can fit into these" Yoongi came in and placed a pile of clothes on the bench, before looking at the bunny again.

Jungkook must have felt anxious with all of the eyes on him, so he turned around and tried to bury his head under my arm.

"Hey, hey, careful!" I scolded him.

"Sorry, we'll leave you alone now" Yoongi mumbled as he scratched his head.

Him and Jimin silently left and closed the bathroom door behind them. I heard some whispering outside and footsteps. I closed my eyes again and just relaxed for a bit, holding Jungkook until he started squirming.

I stood up and carefully placed him on the bench, before turning on the shower. Once it was warm, I picked up Jungkook again and placed him on the shower floor. He hopped around a bit, so I sat back on the toilet lid and faced away from him to give him some privacy. Soon enough, I heard him shifting.

"Are you sure they're ok with this?" he asked quietly, as he scrubbed the dirt off his skin.

"Yeah, I helped them out today" I sighed out and leaned my head against the wall again.

"I can't believe I'm in a house" Jungkook sounded excited and scared at the same time.

"How are you feeling? Does it hurt a lot?"

"It throbs. Her house smells so good, do you think I can meet her?"

"No, she doesn't know you're here. She's passed out in bed right now. Yoongi is just doing us a favour..."

Jungkook stopped talking and washed himself quietly, and after a few more minutes, he was done. I grabbed the towel that Yoongi brought in and held it out behind me for him to grab. Once he was wrapped up in it, he walked into my line of sight to inspect the fresh clothes on the bench.

Blinking tiredly, I stared at the slowly-healing bruises all over his body. This poor boy... he deserves better than this.

"Wow, no holes!" he smiled at me, now fully clothed. I hadn't even noticed him getting changed. It's amazing what a fresh set of clothes and a hot shower can do to someone's attitude.

Lastly, he picked up his beloved bucket hat that he made me bring after one night in the shed.

"Wait, wait! Don't put that on, it's dirty and you just cleaned yourself!" I quickly stood up and held his wrist.
"Please don't put it over the wound, it's not dry anymore and it could get infected now."

"But... I don't want them to stare at me" he looked down and pouted sadly.

I sighed for what seemed to be the thousandth time. Spotting the cupboards underneath the sink, I bent down and opened them up, hoping to find something that could help. Bingo. A small first aid kit sat at the back of the cupboard.

Getting Jungkook to sit down on the toilet lid, I carefully bandaged him up with the gauze from the kit. He winced every now and then, and when I was finished I noticed his bottom lip was red from biting down on it.

He bounced back up and checked himself in the mirror, before happily plopping the bucket hat on his head, wincing as it pressed against the wound.

I chuckled and shook my head, this kid, honestly.

"Come on, let's get you something to eat"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.6K 21
Have you ever wanted something so much without any clear explanation as to why? Kim Taehyung, a modern fashion designer, feels drawn to the bunny-loo...
379K 22.7K 20
When the doctor tells the Jeon's that their newborn Jungsoo could die due to his premature birth, Mr. Jeon decides to clone him as soon as possible. ...
15.7K 1.5K 11
β™‘VERY SMALL CHAPTERS UPDATED ΒΏONCE? A WEEKβ™‘ A Choose your own adventure where the voting happens only on my Tumblr account, this is meant to be a lit...
1.1M 43.5K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...