The avatar is an irritating s...

By bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... More

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

107:Don't listen

99 2 0
By bei-ai

 It is estimated that if they knew it, they would be surprised, and would not dare to expose the formation to Mu Xue's sight.

Mu Xue feels amused when she thinks about it.
These people have done a lot of evil, and God will take care of them.
If they do injustice, they will kill themselves.
The truth and laws have not changed through the ages.

Today, let her clean up them,
"Why? Don't you dare to come down?"

Mu Xue just wanted to provoke them. She still wants to collect a few more formations.
What tricks do they have, you have Zhang Liang's plan for her.
There have been beam ladders.

The disciples of the Five Poison Sect were so irritated by Mu Xue that they really went down to challenge a few, but they were all solved by Mu Xue.

Although they did not kill them, it must be difficult to return to the Five Poison Sect. .

Mu Xue was playing a bit boring, and found that the Five Poison Sect had only used poison but was a formation method. It was of no use to Mu Xue.

No, he had already received a few formation methods, and they came to the door to give gifts.

So far, she has not revealed her true cultivation level.

In the eyes of everyone, she is still a female disciple of Jindan Dzogchen.

When Mu Xue thought she had no chance to announce her true cultivation base to the public, an unexpected person came down to challenge her.

"It's you?" As soon as Mu Xue saw him with a relaxed expression, she was in a bad mood, because the man in front of her was the one who gave her the ghost array at the time.

When Qiao Mochen came out of the scene, everyone was boiling, "It's Senior Brother Qiao!"

"Senior Brother Qiao is getting more and more handsome."

"Qiao Mocheng? As expected, he is the most outstanding disciple of the Five Poison Sect. He appeared, Mu Xue did not. May be the first place in this competition."

"Well, I think so too."

"Qiao Mochen is too good, have you seen his cultivation?"

"Wow! Yuanying Dzogchen!"

"So awesome ! Qiao Mochen is only at a young age, so Yuanying Dzogchen can be achieved!"

"However, , It's still far behind the Supreme Immortal."

"Of course, who can compare with the Supreme Immortal? That is the lover in all women's dreams

."

Mu Xue didn't expect that he would come down to challenge her.

Qiao Mochen didn't have the indifferent and arrogant attitude before, but was a little polite to Mu Xue...

Why was it so? Because he just said, "Qiao Mochen." Then it was gone, and the expression in her eyes was not so sick.

At least Mu Xue felt a bit of politeness. Maybe it was because she wanted to leave one in front of so many people. Good impression.

Mu Xue was not welcome, "It turned out to be Qiao Mochen."
He looked at Qiao Mochen up and down very rudely, and then made a "cut", the sarcasm was obvious.

Qiao Mochen was taken aback by Mu Xue's attitude.

No one had dared to treat him like this, who was not polite.

"The test is fine, but...I have one condition." Qiao Mocheng said to Mu Xue with an indifferent face.

Mu Xue felt that Liu Bing and the others were not the only shameless people in this world, there was still one standing in front of her.

"What makes you make shameless words so refreshing and refined? Are you challenging me? Or am I challenging you? Find out a little bit, OK?" Mu Xue almost laughed, why are these people so funny? Return conditions, items of *&%#.

Qiao Mochen: "..." Can you still speak well?

can not! Mu Xue rolled her eyes at him, "I'll just leave the words here. If you want to challenge, you can challenge it. Don't just stay cool."

Qiao Mochen felt that there were only women and villains for the first time. It's hard to raise, "Please listen to me first."

Mu Xue covered her ears, "Don't listen or listen , Wang Ba chanting."

Qiao Mochen again: "..."

The two sides held a stalemate for a while, often. Elder Lian started shouting, and the two of them remained silent.

Qiao Mochen took the lead to break the calm, "My cultivation base is Yuan Ying Dzogchen, and your Jindan Dzogchen." Needless to say, Mu Xue should be able to understand what he meant.

When Mu Xue heard that the other party was Yuan Ying Dzogchen? Then this person is extremely talented! It seems that this character is not mentioned in the original text?

"Oh." Mu Xue said she was completely indifferent, and even wanted to laugh a little.

Qiao Mochen really served Mu Xue, "I have no interest in being No. 1 in the competition. If you want to be No. 1 in the competition, then let you, as long as you promise me one condition."

Mu Xue smiled and this person was Who is the fool? Saying this to her in front of so many people, surely it wasn't here to humiliate her? Besides...

"Then I'm sorry, it just happens that I don't dare to be interested in No. 1, but how can I be sure that I can't win if I don't have a competition?" Mu Xue grinned with her arms in her arms, she looked like Is it a fool?

Qiao Mochen was speechless, "Not interested?"
Someone is really not interested in the first place in the competition? Qiao Mocheng didn't believe it, but based on Mu Xue's cultivation base, she couldn't beat him.

"Since you are so ignorant, then a battle!" What he has is the means for Mu Xue to hand over the Ghost Array.

Will Mu Xue be afraid? Just kidding, whoever comes here is afraid of whom, Binun? He is too old!

Ren Yingying and Du Jiaping looked at the seats with anxious heart, what can we do now?
The opponent is Yuan Ying Dzogchen, and the most outstanding disciple of the Five Poison Sect.
It is said that he is not only very talented in cultivation, but also excellent in formation and poisoning.

"Senior Sister, will Junior Sister Mu Xue?" Du Jia was really worried. He remembered that this man was the one who gave them the ghost formation. He hated him very much, but his strength was too great. Sister Mu Xue would definitely be subject to his.

Ren Yingying hesitated, shook his head, "I do not know." Although Spectral Essence strange twilight snow junior sister apprentice, always comeback, but this time the two repair disparity is too great,

supreme fairy statue street bridge since the fate of the city After the challenge, his brows kept constricting, ready to rescue Mu Xue at any time.

When Mu Xue faced Qiao Mochen, she would not guilty anyway. She almost died in his hands once, even if she couldn't beat him, she would never escape.

Qiao Mochen gave Mu Xue time to surrender, but Mu Xue had no intention of surrendering.

He stopped talking nonsense and made moves directly.

What he cultivated was the Fire Spirit Root. One move of flame burning forced Mu Xue to the corner, and then continued to use moves, making Mu Xue almost unable to parry.

Mu Xue didn't know that the difference in cultivation base was so big, it turned out to be like this, damn! Mu Xue can be said to be embarrassed to hide from Qiao Mochen's attack.

If I knew that I would not show up at this moment of prestige, I would just admit it. What's the matter? Anyway, she was thick-skinned, and she was not afraid of who would say anything. It's all right now, and the person being attacked is like that or something.

Although she was so complaining in her heart, she would still choose to do it even if she did it again.

Mu Xue was forced to hide everywhere, where there were flames, while hiding and chanting the formula, the vine that appeared out of thin air lifted Mu Xue up, and the moment she was lifted up by the vine, Mu Xue breathed a sigh of relief.

There was finally time to breathe, Mu Xue just breathed a sigh of relief, and the flames of Bridge Mo City directly burned Mu Xue's vines to an instant.

Mu Xue fell in the air unexpectedly, but fortunately was caught by the newly grown vines. I'll go! Too dangerous! He almost touched the ground.

This bridge Mochen's offensive is in a hurry, Mu Xue can't stand it, and the real cultivation base is close to that of Bridge Mochen. After that, you won't really lose, right? It's okay to lose to anyone, but to someone who almost killed his life is really frustrated.

Qiao Mochen saw that Mu Xue could not catch his moves, let alone fight him head-on, and was also able to dodge, and could not hurt Mu Xue.

"You come down, I will talk to you about the conditions." Qiao Mochen stopped the attack, mainly because she has been avoiding since the start of the competition, not to mention that she was not tired from hiding, he was very annoying to attack.

Mu Xue escaped a fire phoenix, "I don't!" Why should he say anything, she just wanted to do it.

Qiao Mochen was really the first time in this life to see such a woman who didn't know good or bad. He was neither mad nor mad, and it was really uncomfortable to hold his breath.

"Don't come down?" He beat her down, and then launched a more violent attack, Mu Xue "wow!" twice.

Almost being attacked by the oncoming flames, Mu Xue was so frightened that she stepped back again and again. The difference in her cultivation base is too big to be fatal!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 132 41
兽世之我被冷血暴君盯上了 作者:箐珏 Not my Story
8.1K 68 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...
13.1K 141 14
title: 小宫女泄露心声后被修罗场了 author: 冰与柠檬 link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3209967 Luo Jin became the maid next to the heroine in the novel...
169K 6.4K 21
When Merlin, Prince Arthur, and the knights of the round table go on a hunting trip to help relax, they don't expect to be captured by people who are...