The avatar is an irritating s...

By bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... More

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
98: Fighting with eyes
99: Five Poison Sec
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

100 : killing intent

97 3 0
By bei-ai

    There was a loud noise inside surrounded by layers of soil, and no one knew what kind of fierce struggle had taken place inside.

Of course, Mu Xue hoped that Zhong Kuibei would win, not because it was not pleasing to see that Yunze, she hadn't forgotten why Yunze died for the original owner, and that was indispensable.

The sound inside the soil enclosure was very loud, Mu Xue was shocked, and quickly regained consciousness and took a look on the competition platform.

Mu Xue was almost scared to death. Yun Ze and Zhong Kuibei stood on opposite sides at the same time, but Yun Ze still did not hold his knees and knelt on the ground.

"Zhong Kui wins north."

Mu Xue was very happy, "Good job!"

 Mu Xue couldn't help howling.

The people around him cast their sights on Mu Xue. 

After Mu Xue finished shouting, she hurriedly covered her mouth. After that, the true feelings were so terrible.

Zhong Kuibei couldn't help looking in the direction of Mu Xue. After all, only Mu Xue shouted out in the audience. Seeing Mu Xue's appearance, his handsome face was stunned. It seemed that he didn't expect such a beautiful woman in the world.

Mu Xue didn't dare to say anything more, make any small moves, etc., don't wait for others to say that she betrayed the martial art, it would be a bad thing.

At Zhong Kuibei's look, the Supreme Immortal Venerable looked in his eyes again, moved to sit in front of Mu Xue, and squeezed the other Immortal Venerable from the Shushan School next door with question marks. 

After reacting, he immediately gave up his position obediently. Fortunately, the position Wide enough.

Yunze lost. This angered the disciples of the Kunlun faction to an explosion, and Senior Brother Yunze lost!

The other disciples all went down to compete with Zhong Kuibei, Mu Xue looked tired for Zhong Kuibei, one after another, even if someone beat Zhong Kuibei, it would not be surprising, after all, people have limited energy.

After a long time, Zhong Kuibei still steadily landed on the competition platform, and the loser was the disciple who challenged Zhong Kuibei.

Mu Xue kept sighing. This is really amazing. To tell the truth, if she were to be her, she would be getting tired of it, not to mention the limited spiritual power, but this Zhong Quebei is like a constantly useful spiritual power. of.

No matter how unbeatable, the Yuanying stage disciples were scarce, and half of them were defeated by Zhong Kuibei.

Awesome! Mu Xue sent him two words, and just after sending him two words, something unexpected happened to Mu Xue.

Ren Xiu stood up, "I'll challenge."

Ren Xiu came out, and the disciples of the Shushan School immediately boiled, Mu Xue frowned, this... she really couldn't tell who would win.

As far as the current situation is concerned, the winner is likely to be Ren Xiu, because Ren Xiu is already in the middle stage of Yuanying, and it is not known whether this period of time reaches the latter stage of Yuanying.

Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying supported Ren Xiu's move. Mu Xue really didn't want to see the male lead, but as the same sect, of course it would be better to win. The brothers, sisters and masters can all be happier.

Personal grievances are placed in front of the school, Mu Xue still knows the overall situation of Gu Quan, after all, he wants to teach Ren Xiu, it is very simple, and sometimes it is time.

Ren Xiu and Zhong Kuibei were facing each other. Mu Xue didn't know the spiritual root of Ren Xiu, but they should be quite powerful.

The two looked at each other, Zhong Kuibei could see that Ren Xiu was extraordinary, and the murderous intent radiating from him instantly changed his expression.

The murderous aura of this Shushan sect disciple is so heavy, even the Supreme Immortal Venerable sitting at the table can't help but frown, Ren Xiu's murderous aura is very heavy, no matter how much he has experienced in Jinlong Forest, this is for his still cultivation. The road, that is a big hidden danger.

Supreme Immortal Venerable's worries are correct, Ren Xiu's murderous aura is left over from his previous life, and he himself cannot control the murderous aura of this body.

The next test surprised many people, and Mu Xue frowned. 

Is this Ren Xiu too evil, right? Just that move didn't just hurt Zhong Kuibei's body, maybe even the soul was severely injured.

Speaking of Zhong Kuibei's moves, Mu Xue was also unimaginable. What exactly did he cultivate?

Just now, Ren Xiu faced Zhong Kuibei's earthen fence, with one hand heavily encircling the earth, and the tight earthen wall that originally wrapped Ren Xiu was suddenly collapsed by Ren Xiu's palm. NS.

Zhong Kuibei was not surprised by the scene before him. It seemed that when Ren Xiu knocked down the surrounding soil, he was expecting it.

With a big hand stretched out, countless earth walls attacked Ren Xiu, and Ren Xiu didn't panic at all, but felt like he was holding it triumphantly.

The earth wall moved towards Ren Xiu, and it was mixed with countless ice thorns, which looked extremely sharp.

It is another overwhelming trick. Zhong Kuibei likes to use this big trick to deal with opponents. Anyway, the probability of success is quite high. It will be known now that Zhong Kuibei wins.

With Zhong Kuibei's moves, half of his disciples were difficult to fight against, Ren Xiu didn't take it seriously, with a cold face, mobilizing his spiritual power.

He roared towards Zhong Kuibei, it was really a roar, the roar was like the sound of a powerful monster beast.

Mu Xue's ears shook when she was caught off guard, and quickly covered her ears and rubbed them. What happened? Is Ren Xiu swallowing a monster? The calls are all beast calls.

The opponent Zhong Kuibei was also stunned. He did not expect Ren Xiu to use this trick. He had never seen anyone use this trick. It was hardly possible that this was the rumored "Beast Fusion".

Fusion of beasts is a very cruel beast control. It belongs to the highest rank in beast control. The selected monster beasts are drawn out of their souls, and then the souls are merged with their own souls. Humans and beasts are one, but they are in harmony. In the process, very few people could endure the pain of soul-combination.

No wonder Ren Xiu's killing intent was so strong. That's how it turned out. He could endure such painful assimilation skills. One can imagine what kind of hardships Ren Xiu has gone through.

Ren Xiu roared, and a tiger face immediately appeared on the top of his head, also in a roaring state, and flew towards Zhong Kuibei.

Zhong Kuibei was shocked, he had never seen the beast-fusion technique, so he didn't know how to deal with the moves of the beast-fusion technique.

He was busy blocking it with an earth wall, but no matter what method he used to block the beast and tiger coming towards him, the beast and tiger could still pass through all his obstacles, which made Zhong Kuibei completely panic.

The beast tiger seemed to swear not to stop without biting him. Zhong Kuibei used several protective top-grade spiritual weapons, but none of them worked. The beast tiger still bit Zhong Kui's north shoulder fiercely.

Zhong Kuibei yelled, and he couldn't get rid of the beast tiger on his shoulders. The blood drenched Zhong Kuibei's shoulders, but Ren Xiu seemed to be reluctant to give up. It seemed that he would kill the red eye.

Supreme Immortal Venerable's face was solemn, "Ren Xiu! Stop, you have already won."

Ren Xiu's red eyes stopped then, and he took the beast and tiger back, and Zhong Kuibei fell to the ground and couldn't get up for a while.

The people of the Xuantian School hurriedly put Zhong Kuibei back after healed his injuries. Mu Xue was completely stunned. This male protagonist was really not right.

There is no match with the original text. The male protagonist in the original text is just cold, but it will not be the cold one. The Ren Xiu in front of him is like the evil spirit from hell. Everyone feels terrible.

Mu Xue was worried that this Ren Xiu would affect her senior brothers and sisters, and she could see that Master was already worried about Ren Xiu.

Ren Xiu's fierceness on the competition table and the strange feeling of the beast-melting technique made people very frightened.

Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying were obviously shocked by Junior Brother Xiaoyu's vicious moves. How did Junior Brother Xiaoyu change so much? They almost didn't recognize him.

But even so, some disciples dared to challenge Ren Xiu.

There were several disciples who challenged Ren Xiu, but they were all defeated by Ren Xiu one by one.

Ren Xiu's indifferent face was very indifferent to anyone who made a move. Like the previous life, Liu Bing stepped down from his seat on his own initiative and took the initiative to challenge Ren Xiu.

Facing Liu Bing, Ren Xiu had the illusion that she felt like the world.

 In the previous life, she used the green spirit sword in her hand to pierce his heart fiercely.

Liu Bing just wanted to get to know Ren Xiu. She gave up at about the same time. Naturally, she wouldn't hurt her much to the convenience. As long as she got close to Ren Xiu, it was natural to come into contact with the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

Ren Xiu's expression was not the coldest, only colder. Liu Bing's sudden challenge could scare Dongfang Chen, Yunze, and Li Ruwen.

No matter how she called her behind her, she refused to turn her head, and couldn't go back on the competition platform.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.7K 58
With a modern background, the son will become a human being in the back. Mother: Ning Qiao has passed through, and the system told her that she must...
36.9K 570 67
Author: Shang Lu Category: Science Fiction Space [Rebirth in the apocalypse + space hoarding + base construction + strong women + no CP] In the futur...
6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.
5.1K 79 6
a bunch of imagines, reactions and scenarios, ft. jungkook as your boyfriend/high school crush, bully, mafia/cold husband & professor boyfriend ;D fe...