The avatar is an irritating s...

De bei-ai

WARNING!! *** NOT MINE :OFFLINE PURPOSES*** a translation novel. So I try my best.. Original Title : 替身女配是个气... Mais

1. Tragic stand-in girl
2. The obsessed scumbag master
3. Trouble her one after another
4. Absurd behavior
5. Two bastards
6. Happily eating
7. Don't let them go
8. Provoke again
9. Pot hero Mu Xue
10. Beat and curse..
11. Couldn't control
12. Fate can't be forced
13. The golden finger
14. The pendant
15. Cultivation is cool
16. Spiritual roots
17. Nosebleed
18. Thunderbolt palm
19. Confuse the hearts
20. Charming
21. How attractive
22. The male partner
23. Strange posture
24. Liu Bing is a big idiot
25. Things change
26. Not usable
27. Sell it
28. A perfect woman
29. Peeping at
30. Wasteful beauty
31. An old guy
32. Almost perfect man
33. Ahhhhhhhhhh
34. So funny
35. Master's lap
36. The first game
37. Sensationalizing
38. Double standard
39. Green light
40. Little wild cat
41. Bing Ling avoiding obstacles
42. Can I not fight?
43. Sent her down
44. Killing intent
45. So excessive
46. Too unfair
47. Last condition
48. Exchange disciple
49. Shushan Sect
50. Chenyan bird
51. Lemon words
52. Mentally retarded
53. Shower with it
54. Everything in dreams
55. Cultivation base
56. Rules for entering
57. Shamelessness number one
58. Caring and Warm feeling
59. How long
60. Didn't know anything
61. Immortal gods
62. Snake
63. Ugly
64. Gu heart
65. Senior Sister
66. Hearts of people
67. Looking trouble
68. Spirit stones
69. Mascot
70. Ghost Array
71. Almost death
72. The first villain
73. Gift
74. Surprise after surprise
75. This book absorbs
76. A huge pit
77. More outrageous
78. Sand sculpture
79. Inside of dragon
80. Nine-colored dragons
81. The ninth level
82. Shocked everyone
83. Pitiful Shenlong
84. The giant sword
85. Giant dragon
86. Dared to bully them
87. Fake
88. Supreme Immortal Venerable
89. At night
90. Senior Brother
91. Living place
92. The original male protagonist
93. Thunder tribulation
94. Covered in lightning
95. Tianlei Clan
96. white lotus and green tea
97: level up
99: Five Poison Sec
100 : killing intent
101 : different from the original
102: are you crazy?
103: I want to challenge
104: really ridiculous
105: Happy trouble
106: My sister is a legend
107:Don't listen
108: cute ghost
109: crazy laugh
110: Second big boss
111: Win
112: old
113: coma
114: I must go
115: Try and die
116: self-blaming
117: Desert
118: kissing
119: marry
120: extra

98: Fighting with eyes

93 3 0
De bei-ai

    Aloud to mock Mu Xue, Ren Xiu's prejudice against Mu Xue did not disappear.

Facing Ren Xiu who was mocking her, Mu Xue completely didn't hear what he said.

At this time, it happened to be going to the competition meeting. If you fight in the Fanchen Palace, it is not to show others a joke. She doesn't care about it, but the brothers, sisters, and the respected master have to save the face.

With the door closed, you can deal with Ren Xiu whatever you want. Besides, it is not too easy to clean up a straight guy like him. Don't rush or rush, there is time.

Mu Xue got into the spaceship with an indifferent attitude. No matter what people around her said, she didn't think she had heard it. It was because she was wrong. She was late and suffered a loss.

Ren Xiu felt a little unaccustomed to Mu Xue's lack of reply. Ren Yingying bumped Ren Xiu with her elbow to signal him not to speak harshly to Mu Xue.

Ren Xiu hugged his arms and his expression was even colder. The whole way on the spacecraft was very quiet, and no one was talking.

Mu Xue didn't speak either. It was not that she didn't want to speak, but the scenery passing by was so beautiful that she was indulged in the scenery.

Just when she was about to arrive, Mu Xue saw a very spacious platform from a distance, about five or six Kunlun factions as big as the test platform, and possibly even larger.

It seemed that this was really an important competition meeting. The entire Canglan Continent seemed to attach great importance to it.

Seeing Mu Xue, Du Jiaping seemed to be very curious about the competition platform for this competition. "This competition platform was available a long time ago. As long as it is a large-scale competition, it will be held here."

Mu Xue confused her little head, "It's all a long time ago. "It seems that Du Jiaping's popular places are old antiques that existed a long time ago.

Du Jiaping rubbed the top of Mu Xue's hair. Junior sister's hair was really soft.

Ren Xiu was sour in his heart when he saw it. In the past, the seniors had always favored him the most, so he abruptly dropped a sentence, "I haven't seen the world." The "soil buns" at the back did not say it.

Du Jiaping immediately glared at Ren Xiu reproachfully.

Ren Yingying quickly slapped Ren Xiu several times, the intensity was still quite large, with a "pop" sound.

"Let you not stop! Don't talk anymore." Junior Brother Xiaoyu doesn't like to say anything anyway, just don't say it, Ren Yingying is also a little angry, why always talk about Sister Mu Xue like this.

Mu Xue didn't feel any pain or itching, "It's okay, brother and sister, it's about to get to the competition meeting." If it weren't for the competition meeting, Mu Xue would want to slap her earwax over, let Ren Xiu taste the slap, let him slap him. .

The scene of a few people fell in the eyes of others, but it was so dazzling, Kunlun school Yunze, Li Ruwen and Liu Bing just passed by at this moment.

This scene deeply pierced their eyes, and the people on the spaceship had their own thoughts, but they all couldn't see Mu Xue's life well, and only hoped that Mu Xue would live in their shadow forever.

Mu Xue noticed the hostess and the group, deliberately posing a very happy appearance, stimulating them, joking, at this time when the stimulus is not stimulated, he is living well, not as they intended, it is best to piss them off.

However, Liu Bing looked at Ren Xiu who was holding his arm coldly. Ren Xiu was holding his arm, thinking about getting more angry, completely forgetting that the last time he was looking at Liu Bing at this moment, but in this life because of Mu Xue Interrupted.

Ren Xiu didn't think about it until the competition stage arrived. Mu Xue took advantage of the situation where everyone was not paying attention, and made a gesture with the middle finger pointing down at Ren Xiubi, then curled her lips and smiled contemptuously.

This Sao operation can make Ren Xiu angry enough, but since he has already got off the spaceship, he didn't dare to trouble Mu Xue anymore, so he didn't want to be taught by the senior brothers and sisters.

Mu Xue felt very comfortable in her heart. Let me say, if you scold me, someone would scold you back, but if she made a small move, he could only suffer from a dumb loss.

Liu Bing stared at Mu Xue closely on the other side, but Mu Xue didn't notice.

Sitting at a seat that can be compared, Mu Xue did not make a fool of herself like before. After all, she now represents the image of the Hall of Mortal Chens, where is the Hall of Mortal Chens? That's what everyone wants.

But her image cannot be damaged because of her. There was no way in the border forest before, but now, as long as she does not let others notice, there are not so many people looking for her.

What Mu Xue didn't know was that she had been spotted a long time ago, not just the group of Liu Bing sent from Kunlun, but also Qiao Mochen from the Five Poisons school.

Like Liu Bing, Qiao Mochen stared closely at Mu Xue, as if she moved a little, he had to keep up.

No one knew what they wanted to do. When Mu Xue found out, it was almost before the official start of the competition.

She always felt that something was staring at her. A woman's intuition was always very accurate, so she never doubted her instinct.

Watching her feel the range of her sight, she just met Qiao Mochen, and Mu Xue was taken aback, oh! Isn't that the man who cast down her ghostly formation?

Looking in the other direction, it was Liu Bing. She thought Liu Bing had given up to deal with her, but she didn't expect Ming to frame her. Now she is going to come to Yin?

Mu Xue was not angry, and did not have any other mental activities. Instead, she gave Qiao Mochen a thumbs down gesture.

Qiao Mochen actually knew what Mu Xue meant, and Scar's face looked doubly vicious.

Mu Xue ignored Liu Bing, only cursed Qiao Mochen with gestures, and then sat obediently on the seat pretending not to see them staring at her unkind eyes.

Anyway, the eyes can't kill people, what are you afraid of? If it's a big deal, just stare back.

Seeing Mu Xue's smile, Liu Bing felt crazy with hatred. She couldn't help but hate Mu Xue. If it weren't for Mu Xue, she would not exchange Gu for another Gu body.

Now the other Gu body failed, and the competition meeting was in front of her. She couldn't take into account the survival rate of the Gu body at all. If it failed, the Gu body that had worked so hard before was wasted.

How could she not hate Mu Xue, everything was caused by Mu Xue's departure.

Mu Xue could feel the hatred in Liu Bing's eyes looking at her getting stronger and stronger. She was not surprised. As far as Liu Bing was concerned, without her as a cannon fodder, how could she appear to be a superior, pure and innocent soul.

Of course, Liu Bing's appearance is comparable to her now. There is really no way to compare her. Mu Xue is very confident about her appearance, aside from anything else.

The competition meeting began. Mu Xue sat behind the Supreme Immortal Venerable, surrounded by densely packed people. The clothes worn by each school were the same, and they looked quite uniform.

The host of this competition is an elder named Chang Lian, whose cultivation is in the middle stage of transforming gods.

"The competition meeting is about to begin, and I also ask all the disciples to prepare for the competition." Every word that Elder Chang Lian said on the competition stage can be heard clearly by everyone on the court.

Mu Xue hurriedly sat down, waiting for a good show to watch, not knowing how to fight, observe how others compare.

I also learnt, and the first ones to play were the two disciples of the Kunlun faction and the Wudu faction.

The disciples of the Kunlun School are the cultivation base of the late Jindan, and the Five Poisons are the cultivation base of the Jindan in the middle. Logically speaking, the Kunlun School should win, but in reality it is the Five Poisons.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

445K 24.5K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
7.8K 67 7
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 我被病娇龙崽盯上了!! Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/152/152400/
29.5K 661 17
(completed) ကိုယ့်ဖက်ကအချစ်တွေကစစ်မှန်ပေမယ့် တစ်ဖက်ကမလိုချင်တဲ့အခါ
🖤The Dark Twin🖤 De Eryn

Ficção Adolescente

30.4K 858 63
Journey and Life of The Dark Twin Hera and Hermione has a big change that changes their lives forever. Hera and Hermione has to find themselves in t...