It Started with a One-Night S...

By yourerin_

Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one-night stand with... More

One - How it started
Early Note
Two - Aftermath 1 (Jisoo)
Three - Aftermath 2 (Taehyung)
Four - The News
Five - In denial
Six - Realization
Not an update
Seven - Our Journey
Eight - The Arrangement
Not an Update
Nine - Getting to Know
Ten - Where it's Going
Eleven - Feelings
Twelve - What the Future Holds?
Thirteen - Breaking the Boundaries
Fourteen - Embarrassed
Fifteen - Let It Be Known (Part 1)
Sixteen - Let It Be Known (Part 2)
Seventeen - Untold Feelings
Eighteen - Confession
Not an Update
Nineteen - The Promise
Not An Update
Twenty - Fear
Twenty-One - It Started
Jisoo #PinkVenom
Twenty-Two - Truth Unfolding (Part 1)
Not an Update
Twenty-Four - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Not an Update
Twenty-Five - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
New Story!!! His Rebound Girl
Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)
Twenty-Seven - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 2)
Not An Update
Twenty-Eight - Against All Odds (Part 1)
Hello!
Twenty-Nine - Against All Odds (Part 2)
Thirty - Promise
Thirty-One - Bundle of Joy
Thirty-Two - Twisted Journey
Thirty-Three - After a Long Time
Thirty-Four - I want you back
JS1 - Coming Soon!
Thirty-Five - Claiming her back (Part 1)
Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)
Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)
Thirty-Eight - How It Ends (Part 1)
Story Recommendation
New Story - Option 1
Thirty-Nine - How It End (Finale)
New Story - Option 2
Hello, I'm back!

Twenty-Three - Truth Unfolding (Part 2)

1.1K 93 17
By yourerin_

Ji-Won: "This is ridiculous, Taehyung!" She exclaimed in frustration.

She stood up as she pace back and forth in front of her son. Taehyung on the other hand, remained his head down, looking at the floor.

Taehyung's mom cannot seem to hide her disappointment towards her son. She is obviously not happy hearing the entire story.

Ji-Won: "I am disappointed with you." She sighs deeply.

Taehyung understands why his mom is feeling this way but what can he do? He believes that everything happens for a reason. And whatever it is, he will take responsibility for his partner and his child.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry, mom. I know why you're feeling this way but I hope you understand why I had to keep this a secret while you and dad were away. I just want to protect my family." He explained.

He lifted his head and immediately meet the gaze of his mom.

Ji-Won: "Your family? What made you accept that woman so easily? You just met her a couple of months ago, had a one-night stand, and then claimed that she's having a child with you. How sure are you that it's even yours? I don't think you know her too well." His mother said sternly.

Hearing what she said made Taehyung clench his fist. He's trying to understand his mother but what she said was just too much.

Taehyung: "I know her enough to trust her. And, I love her and our son." He said as he stood up.

He was looking at his mom with a mixed expression on his face. Hurt, sadness, anger, all these are visible on his face.

Taehyung: "I know how we met and what happened that night was just a mistake but that mistake was worth it. Because I get to be the most wonderful person I have ever met. She means everything to me and my son..." He paused as his eyes started to well up.

Taehyung: "My son is the most precious gift Jisoo has given me. I cannot explain how much I badly wanted to see my son, mom." He continued as tears roll down his face.

Taehyung was looking at his mother straight in the eyes. Ji-Won, his mom, can see how vulnerable her son is as of the moment. She knew that she was hurting him with her words but she will not accept this situation so easily.

Ji-Won: "I know that you know that it's not easy for me to accept this, Taehyung. Especially your dad." She paused. "He already has plans for you and your woman is definitely not included in it." She continued, eyes locked with his.

Taehyung: "What plans are you talking about?" He asked, confused.

Ji-Won: "Your dad will tell you once he's back." She simply answered, finally breaking the eye contact.

Taehyung sighs in disbelief.

Taehyung: "At this point, I don't care about what he's planning, mom. What's important to me is my family... Jisoo and my child." He said as he tried to keep himself calm.

Ji-Won: "Knowing your father, I'm sure he will accept the baby if it's proven that it's really yours but the girl... I don't know, Tae. I hope you know your father too well." She told him.

Ji-Won took her purse from the table and walked a couple of steps toward the main door.

Ji-Won: "I'm done with this conversation, son. For now, I'll let you think things through." She said as she walked out the door.

Taehyung watched as his mom leaves. He loves his parents so much and he knows that everything that they're doing is for his own good but this... he can't seem to understand why they're making it difficult to accept the situation.

He heaved a deep breath before cupping his face using both of his hands. He knows that the conversation with his father will be more difficult but he's ready to endure everything for Jisoo and their baby.

***Jisoo POV at the same time when Taehyung was in a conversation with his mother***

Jisoo cannot explain what she was feeling right now. She's in the bedroom while Taehyung is talking to his mother in the living room.

She's feeling very anxious, uncertain of what will happen to them now that his mother already knows about her and the pregnancy.

Jisoo hugged herself while laying on the bed. She closed her eyes as she tried to remove the bad thoughts that has been lingering on her mind. She kept on telling herself that everything will be okay. That Taehyung will do everything for her... for them.

Jisoo opened her eyes, feeling a heavy arm around her waist. She reached for the phone on the side table and looked at the time.

5:00 PM

She didn't know that she fell asleep while waiting for Taehyung to go back to their room. She slowly shifted her position and watched Taehyung who was peacefully sleeping while hugging her. He must have been tired after that conversation that he also fell asleep for a couple of hours.

Jisoo remained in the same position while gently caressing Taehyung's face. He beside her makes all the worries go away. He's all that she needs to be okay.

After some time, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and immediately met hers. Jisoo smiled at him before snuggling closer to his neck.

Taehyung: "Your stomach is so big." He uttered as he started caressing her bump.

Jisoo: "Well obviously I'm pregnant. That's why." She chuckled softly.

Taehyung's lips curved up hearing how she responded to his remarks. He keeps touching it when he suddenly felt something.

Taehyung's eyes widened and quickly sat down after feeling the sudden movement in her stomach.

Taehyung: "What the-" He screams.

Jisoo: "The baby is kicking. Calm down!." She told him.

Taehyung is still surprised. He gasps as he feels the baby kick. It was the first time for him to feel it. Well, Jisoo has been telling him that the baby started kicking and wiggling a couple of weeks ago but Taehyung never witnessed it.

Jisoo laughed seeing the looks on his face. He seemed to be really shocked which Jisoo finds funny.

Jisoo: "You should see your face right now, love." She teased him.

Taehyung: "Don't laugh at me, babe. I just didn't expect that. And the feeling, I can't explain it." He explained.

Jisoo: "Okay, okay." She chuckled. "Looks like Taehyung Jr is not shy of his daddy now. He wanted you to feel him when he is awake." She told him with a smile on her face.

Taehyung is now smiling. He's happy about this new experience. Definitely, this made him forget all the worries he had from that conversation with his mother.

Taehyung continued to touch her bump, feeling the small kicking inside her. Slowly and gently, he leaned to her stomach and whispered.

Taehyung: "I can't wait to see you, son. Daddy loves you so much." He said lovingly.

Jisoo watched as Taehyung whispered sweet words to his son. While she adores the sight in front of her, her smile disappeared when something came to her mind.

"Everything's okay, right?" She thought. 

Jisoo: "How was your conversation with your mom, Tae?" She asked with a low tone.

It's nighttime. The couple is on the couch, cuddling while playing their favorite movie in the TV.

Taehyung seemed to be avoiding the topic but Jisoo had to ask about it. She needs to know.

Taehyung's embrace tightens after hearing her question. He sighs deeply before finding the courage to talk to her about it.

Taehyung: "It didn't end so well, love." He started. "But don't worry, mom just needs time to process what she just learned. Soon, everything will be okay." He continued.

Taehyung was caressing her arm while she snuggle on his chest. She appreciates that he told her the truth that his conversation with his mom did not go well. It's important for her to know it.

Taehyung: "And sorry if I didn't have the chance to formally introduce you to her, love. Everything happened so fast earlier and I guess today was not the best time for you to talk to her." He said.

Jisoo: "It's okay, babe. I know that it's not easy to accept our situation, especially the thought of how we started. Let's give her time." She told him as she intertwined her hand with him.

Taehyung held her hand tightly and gently kissed her forehead.

Taehyung: "What did I do to deserve you?" He whispered. "I am so lucky to have you." He said as he continued planting small kisses on her forehead.

Jisoo closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his lips on her forehead. Her man makes her heart flutter with every action he makes.

Jisoo: "Always stay by my side, okay?" She whispered, savoring this moment with him.

Taehyung left her hand that was attached to his, held her chin, and made her look at him.

Taehyung: "I will always be with you, Ji. Always and forever." He said lovingly.

Leaning in, his warm soft lips met Jisoo's. He was smiling as his lips landed on hers. His tongue slipped through and he started roaming the corners of her mouth, deepening the kiss.

After a hot yet romantic kiss, Taehyung and Jisoo parted, catching their breath.

Taehyung: "I love you, Jisoo." He uttered while looking straight to her beautiful eyes.

Jisoo: "I love you too, Tae." She responded before leaning forward, capturing his lips again.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 798 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...
316K 8.6K 33
"I'm pregnant with his child." "You cheater!" After five years since Taehyung left. Taehyung has become a famous star, and Jungkook is still a leader...
61.5K 3.3K 30
When Taehyung and Jisoo were forced to marry one another without love as a foundation. Well, she loves him but he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. ...
31.3K 1.9K 33
People can be forced to marry, But not to love - Jung Jennie I don't believe in love, Not su...