Tangled

pjmkth130 által

KristSingto | OhmNanon | OffGun Több

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
Epilogue
Author's Final Note

XVIII

198 17 1
pjmkth130 által

"Phi?" Ohm weakly called out. Off turned and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

Ohm's eyes fell on the glass of alcohol in the other's hand which was already halfway through. This made him contemplate that whether he should continue with what he was going to say or stop right there, the other not being in his senses.

Off's eyes followed the younger's line of sight and he smiled.

"Don' worry, I'm not drunk yet, I'm not a lightweight haha." Ohm let out a sigh of relief hearing that.

"Can I have a word with you? Alone?" He said, nervously fiddling with his fingers. Off noticed his discomfort and immediately nodded.

Both walked to a quieter and secluded place, away from the others. Ohm felt both guilt and shame at the same time, not really wanting to face the other.

Off placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, gesturing for him to begin.

The younger took a deep breath and decided to start the safe way.

"Are you-- are you mad at P'Gun?" His gaze dropped to the floor. He felt afraid of hearing just any answer that Off might give.

"No I'm not. I was never mad at Gun."

What..? If a meme like face ever existed then it was Ohm's at that moment.

"You were never mad at him? then what is all this about?"

Off smiled and looked at the trees, their leaves gently drifting with the wind gave his mind some peace. "I can never be mad at Gun, i am just distancing myself from him. In all honesty, I am mad at Tay and only him."

"What if i told you that he is not the person you should be mad at?"

"What do you mean?"

"What i mean is, he did nothing wrong."

"huh?"

"It was me, who did the wrong."

"YOU SLEPT WITH GUN?"

"WHAT, N-NO no!"

"then?"

"i-i slept with um, Khun Kirdpan--"

"Don't you have a boyfriend?!"

"Would you let me complete?!"

"oh okay sorry."

"We were both drunk and we don't remember anything from that night. All we remember is that we woke up in the same bed. When we reached the office people already had an idea that two people slept together, they started guessing who it could be and deduced that it was P'Tay and P'Gun. Stop having a beef with them already, they don't deserve this."

"I..."

"also... can I ask a favour of you?"

"okay?"

"Can you not tell anybody this until me and Kirdpan are ready? I just wanted to clear the air between you three so I decided to trust you with this. I genuinely apologize, it all happened because of us. P'Tay has been so worried about you all this while. He couldn't stop saying things like you are going through a hard time and nobody is there to comfort you. I am sorry but I can neither see him and P'Gun nor you like this."

"In all honesty, I am speechless. Okay i will not tell anybody about this, however, I'm still disappointed in you. Singto is a nice guy. I don't know how you are going to bring it up to him but I'm sure that, that smile." He pointed at Singto's laughing figure sitting by Krist. "is gonna fade away."

Ohm sighed. He still had to tell Singto everything and now after what Off had said, he felt even more discouraged to act upon his plan. There were times where he thought that he should bring Nanon with himself to talk with Singto. But wouldn't that mean that he wants a breakup? No he simply wants to present his apology. Not look like he had found a new partner. Facing Singto alone also seemed scary to him. He needed a mental support.

How am I supposed to do it again? He snapped out of his thoughts and stared at Off with a pleading look.

"What? You know i cannot help you in this." said the older. Ohm dejectedly slumped his shoulders.

"You could maybe give me some advise or be my support." he pleased again.

"Advice? I'll think about it. As for support, you ain't getting mine cause you're in the wrong. I'm with the Singto guy so bye." with that he began to walk away.

"Uh wait-" but by the now the older had already joined the others.

"Ohm?" Ohm turned, expecting the voice to be of his boyfriend's but got surprised looking at the man infront of him.

"Hm?" he replied heaving a sigh.

"Why do you look so glum? What did you talk about with him?" Nanon asked as he pointed at Off with his thumb.

"I just told him everything."

"Really? Everything?"

"Yeah. Didn't want the three to fight anymore so i told him. Don' worry he won't tell anybody. I requested that of him."

Nanon could only nod at that. They walked to a bench and sat down side by side leaving a safe distance between themselves.

"Do you think it would turn out okay?" said Ohm.

"For them?"

"For us."

"It should, hopefully, it will." Nanon reassuringly placed a hand on Ohm's shoulder and the taller directly looked him in the eyes.

"I don't want to loose him Korapat..."

"As much as I want to say that you won't, i have no idea what the future holds for us. To be fair, it should be okay if he wants a break, but i knows it's gonna hurt you alot."

Ohm spaced out and Nanon observed him. The older looked alot more sad and tense than he had ever seen him.

"Let's do this, just for today, you can play those weird songs after dinner. Just don't let it be loud cause I love my sleep."

"SERIOUSLY!? I LOVE YOU! YOU KNOW THIS IS WHY YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!"

"You get excited very easily." Nanon chuckled. "When did i become your best friend?"

"Right now." Ohm grinned.

"As far as I remember, best friends don't fu-" Ohm covered Nanon's mouth for the umpteenth time.

"Shut it will you??" Feeling the deja vu, he finally let go of the younger.

"Wanna take a walk?" Ohm suggested.

"Right now? Don't you wanna go back to your boyfriend?" Ohm sadly gazed at his boyfriend sitting next to Krist by the bonfire.

"I guess not, he looks alot happy there, without me." He tried to not let his tone change, he tried to not let his mood switch. But he failed and Nanon noticed. The older turned visibly sad after his last words.

Does he love him that much? He sighed at the thought. The older was definitely in for a heartbreak. Who knew what kind of a person Singto was. At least Nanon didn't. He might totally flip out or accept his genuine apology at once. Was Ohm sulking? Nanon internally shook his head and held the taller by the arm. He took a step further and the older moved along with him.

Well they could worry about Ohm's boyfriend later right? First they had to get over with this trip. Why had Krist only done the weirdest things to ever exist in his life? Couldn't he act normal. Truthfully, Nanon did not want this trip. He could happily be sitting at his desk working till the wee hours of the day, or much rather sleep in his own bed, but man was luck not in his favour.

The only thing good about this trip that was making him go was the hand he was holding. Not that he would admit it, but he knew it. He was very much happy, because of the hand and the owner, of course. This also felt very much wrong to him because the owner was taken but be did not want to dwell in that. For now he let his heart take over his mind and let his desires take over him completely. He slightly smiled which went unnoticed by older who was busy sharing about some article he read on the internet with him.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.3K 131 5
OhmNanon Shots ~Short story WARNING Boy × Boy Violence Angst Romance Fluffy Boy×boy Trauma Suicide Happy ending
I Lied. G3 által

Fanfiction

6.4K 431 24
A OhmNanon Fanfictions Short Story
444K 7.3K 65
𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 !
37.1K 746 24
ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ! 💜 One shots to keep us sane until they confess their love Also, loads of swearing