Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
🌺🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

807 54 3
By pearlyouna

Looking numbly into space she sat beside the window without moving....as tears one by one rolled down her cheeks...

She flinched lightly as she felt the door being opened harshly and someone walked fastly in her direction harshly pushing her backwards by shoulder making her stumble on her place...

"Ab kisliya ro rahi ho mohtarma....sara kiya dhara tu tumhara apna hai..."Zuni shouted as Mehar tried to stop her...

"Zuni roku wo ro rahi hai..."Mehar said trying to take her hand back but on glare from Zunaira made her step back... sitting in front of Izma she held her shoulder tightly making her whimper...

"Dard ho raha hai na.... hona bhi chahiya.... tum deserve karti ho...."she said in her stone cold voice making Izma sniff lightly...

"Bhoolo mat tum kon ho....your parent's broken marriage was not your fault....them being still together is not your fault.... people fell in love and they do broke apart....and it's their own problem not your not mine not anyone else's....apni kushiyon ko khud kyun aag laga rahi ho Izma Farooqi....wo admi tumhara liya puri duniyan sa ladh gaya magar afsoos ahir main uska muqabla tum sa tha...."her voice turned soft at the end as her hand fell down making the girl in front of her broke down in tears...

"Kar kya rahi ho tum...tumha kab sa differences effect karna laga....tum tu duniyan ka custom todhna wali Rosaline thi...kya kar diya tum na khud ko...."she whispered holding her face in her palms making her look into her eyes....

"Bahadur ho na tum Izma...Noori tu tumha tumhara dil na banaya tha...tum tu apna haq chen la lana wali thi....

Ja kyun nahi rahi us ka pass....dil thoda hai uska...la liya apna badla...ab tu hisab barabar ho gaya na ab kya rok raha hai tumha...."

"Bohat zyada darpok ban gai ho tum pata nahi meri dost ka kya kia.... Selfish banna sikho Izma.... Rosaline ko itni jaldi na maro...."she said holding Mehar's hand pulling her outside...

"Aur han agar akal thekana ajae tu chali jana uska pass..."she said throwing the car keys towards and walking away....

"Izma please...it was my mistake... I know you were in love me but thought the difference between us was huge...but now.... I am over it I want to give our love a second chance..."he said nervously making her tilt her head lightly....

"No..."she said with straight face making him shocked...

"What??" He asked not understanding her words....

"No... I am rejecting you like you did to me...I wasn't brave enough to confess but I did it for you but what you did..you rejected me...was my feeling nothing for you... I didn't thought about anything else at that moment so why you did if you were in love....was hurting your love that easy...if you did it at that moment how can I believe that you won't do it in the future..."she said without stopping... knowing that the the fear that was building inside her can burn everything in it's range... and she wasn't brave enough to go through it once again...

"I promise Izma... nothing like this will happen again..."he pleaded like a child in front of her but she turned her heart into stone and walked away without giving him any chance to speak...

"Izma...

Izma listen to me....

Please Izma...

" Izma...."someone said shaking her shoulder lightly bringing her back from her dream land...

"They left..."Mehar said sympathetically...

"Tum Noori sa mili ho Mehar... tumhara samna kabhi Rosaline sa nahi hua...wo is duniyan ki sab sa zyada zidi ladki hai ..apna haq cheena janti hai..."she said getting up from her place walking towards the cupboard...

"Kya karo gi tum..."Mehar asked gulping harshly looking at the new side of the innocent girl she was aware off...but in return she got cunning smirk making her shiver... Rosaline Farooqi was back but this time....she won't be letting anyone step ahead of her....

.............

The hushed tones whispers echoing while the confused faces were looking towards eachother in the main hall of shah haveli Ivan entered the door ruffing his hair from exhaustion but stopped on his place finding his family gathered around something...

"Aslam o Alikum..."he said loudly turning their attention towards him...

His mother glared at him making him confused as he raised his eyebrow not knowing what was happening...

"Kya..."he asked confused...

"Ya tu ap batain ga Chahu..."his nephew Ashar said with a mischievous glint in his eyes...

"Matlab....."he wasn't able to complete his words when they moved aside from something making his eyes wide open....

"Bahi mujha tu pata hi nahi tha apka deewana itna pagal hain...Allah itna romantic gift..."his sister said dreamily making him scoff....

"Bada bada bacha hain tumhara...aisa batain kon karta hai..."he said flickering her forehead making her whine in pain...

"Shabash hai beta ji...behan ki sirf btain hi bardasht nahi ho rahi...aur tumhari mehbooba jo ya tohfa bhej rahi hai uska kya..."his mother said glaring towards him making him close his eyes while he rubbed his forehead in irritation...

It was happening from last three days someone was sending bunch of flowers...all day long from his office to his bedroom everything was filled with them... and now people had started talking.... who was she...was she really in love with their boss... even his family was not stopping from asking questions...he was aware it was none other than her who has guts to do something like this...no one was bold enough to send love letters in front of his family with lipstick mark on them...

He tried everything to find her but no clue...and now he was only waiting for her arrival...so that he can hug her close to his heart and never let go....

"Kahan kho gai hain Chacha...kahi hamari Chachi lana ki tayari..."Zaman Asher's younger twin said making him glare...

"Bachon ko kya ghor raha ho...chup chap batao ladki kon hai... hamara samna tu bada masoom banta ho ka shadi nahi karni...koi nahi hai Ammi..."his mother taunted glaring towards him making him sigh...

"Meri pyari Ammi...nahi tha pehla koi isiliya apko nahi bataya..."he said sitting in front of her who was on her wheelchair kissing her palm lightly... making her narrow her eyes lightly...

"Tu ab koi hai..."she asked turning his words towards him making him sigh as he held his head...

"Ammi..."he whined in irritation making them laugh...

..........

He was in his room lying on his bed going through some documents when the pagal paltan of their family ran inside jumping on his bed making glare at them...

But what can he do...it was him who pretended to be their cool uncle and now they behaves a little too friendly with him...

"Zaman, Ashar ,Zeenia... Khurram...niklo sab ka sab..."he glared making all of them froze as they were all over his bed....

"Chahu hum tu apsa sham ki party ki baat karna aye tha...Dadi Jaan kah rahi hain agar apko kisi khass ko bulana hai tu invitation de sakta hain..."Khurram who was the youngest said little nervously as his cousins nudged him to speak making Ivan sighed loudly in irritation...

he was hearing the same words from last three hours...his family was after him from the time the flowers starting coming to their home....and now when he mother was arranging a party for his birthday...(that he dislikes from his core but didn't spoke anything for his mother)
She wants him to invite that special person...in other words his literal Mehbooba...

"Mujha kisi ko nahi bulana niklo ab yahan sa..."he said holding Ashar and Khurram from their ears... glaring towards Zaman and Zeenia to follow them out...

"But Chachu..."and the door got shut before they can say anything...

Closing the door loudly Ivan turned putting his head on the door...but finally a smile grassed his lips remembering the effort that his Izma was doing from last 5 days...

"Uff khudaya ladki...sab ko pagal kar diya hai..."he said chuckling pushing his hair back....

..........

"Zaman bahi party tu badi thandi hai..."little Rubaab who was their aunt's daughter said making Zaman humm in response...as they were expecting some kind of drama but alas got presented with boring party...

"Birthday party na hui ya tu koi business meeting lag rahi hai..."Asher added sitting beside them with plate full of food...

All the bacha party was sitting in the corner table getting bored by the birthday party/ business meeting glaring towards their father and uncles who were busy with different business associates they sighed in irritation...

"Uff bahi jaan hamain tu laga koi drama ho ga...jo itna dino sa phool araha tha Chachu ka liya magar yahan tu unka koi nishan hi nahi hain..."Zeenia said not finding the mysterious Mehbooba of their uncle...

"Wo tu nahi ho sakti..."Khurram said pointing towards the women who walked towards Ivan making all of them look in the same direction but alas their dream got shattered making them glare at the young boy when her husband stood beside her...

"Han wohi hon gi apna sohar bhi sath layi hain..."Rubayan replied sarcastically making Khurram gulp...

"Chalo chalta hain uper ja kar kuch enjoy hi kar lain..."Zaman said getting up making all of them node....

"Zaman bahi..."Asher said pulling his shoulder harshly...

"Kya hai..."he turned in irritation but all of them froze as they saw a girl walking inside clad in White dress with a red ross in her hand walking straight in high heels turning all the attention towards her...

Making the atmosphere around froze as people turned to get a glimpse of her....

She smiled showing her dimples...

"Woww...."Khurram muttered making them glare at him...

Stoping just in front of Ivan who look at her with little smile making everyone confused.... walking further making him walk backwards it was like everything was repeating with the same pattern....

But to everyone's shock in no time a slap landed on Ivan's face shocking everyone around as they gasped loudly...

Ivan Zarkhan Shah... nobody ever dared to spoke a little louder in front of him and here an unknown women just slapped him without thinking...

Everyone waited for the outcome of her action but to their surprise he held her hand jerking her towards him as she stumbled lightly falling in his arms...

He patting her head lightly and a little smile got spread on his face as he heard her sniffing lightly....

"Chalo..."holding her arm lightly he took her upstairs towards his rooms leaving everyone with their mouth wide open...

"Tum sab na bhi wohi dekha jo maina dekha ya main koi khwab dekh raha hun..."Rubayan said with his eyes wide open...

"Bahi mujha lagta hai hum sab koi khwab dekh raha hain..."Asher mentioned gulping down still in daze...

..........

Shutting the door he pushed her inside locking the door he turned his attention towards her who was now sniffing loudly...

"Madam ab ap kyun roo rahi hain...thapad tu mujha mara hai...rona bhi shayad mera hi banta hai..."he said making her cry louder....

"Kya hua Jana..."his voice now turned softer as he squeezed her hand softly...

"App mujha chodh ka kyun agai...mujh sa ladh lata...mujha mana lata....kah deta Izma tum pagal ho...par ap tu kuch kaha bagair hi haar maan ka agai...pata hai main zidi hun... magar phir apko mujha baar Baar manana chahiya tha...aur na manti tu yunhi tapad mar deta shayad mujha hosh ajata..."she cried as tears streamed down her cheeks...

"Pata tha tum zidi ho isiliya tu aisa agaya... yakeen tha meri zidi si jaan apni zid ko jeetna aye gi aur dekho tum agai..."he said softly wiping her tears making her look towards him...

"Tu kya meri zid jeet gai..."she asked innocently making his smile...

"Nahi...meri muhabat jeet gai...Ivan apni Izma jeet gaya..."he said making her smile as she hugged him tightly making him stumbled...

Thudd...

Their moment broke as they heard the loud voice from behind making them turn as the door open and all the people feel on eachother one by one...

"Sorry Chahu..."Zaman and Asher said in unison as they tried to get up...

"Bahi ka idea tha..."Khurram muttered pointing towards his cousins making them glare at him...

"Tum logon ko chodo ga nahi main..."Ivan shouted glaring at them...

"Pehla Chachi ko tu chodh dain..."Rubayan said making his eyes wide open while all of them ran away stumbling upon eachother making Izma laugh loudly...

"Bohat hassi arahi hai..."Ivan whispered turning towards her making her gulp...

And like that a stubborn princess won her soulmate with her stubbornness...

..............

Agghhh it was exhausted....

Anyway please write down inline comments because they are fun to read...

Don't forget to vote...

Let's meet again till than

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜

Continue Reading