๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ž - ๐“. ๐’๐ก...

By Shigarakisnegro

"๐’๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?" ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐€๐” ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k yall ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜†
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Quick notice...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 โš ๏ธ
Chapter 25 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 26 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
๐‡๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ: ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ž ๐Œ๐ž.
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 42

862 29 135
By Shigarakisnegro

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 42
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚?

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟔𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku dropped you home along with Malika, who begged to stay with you for the weekend. You knew it was only for her to be able to get up to mischief without the Shota's Knowledge but you had just recently brought your new house so was having a hard time settling in.

You really enjoyed Malika's company, even if majority of it consisted in you both playfully arguing and listening to her talk shit about her peers at UA sixth form.

She sat beside you on the couch with her Apple MacBook on her lap, yawning as you continued to aid her personal statement for university. It was a few months early, but she insisted that you'd help her finish so she had time to revise.

"Is this good?" She passed you the laptop, you put on your reading glasses and began to read through her finishing paragraph. "It's good, but I think you need to add more on why you want to do the course. Shiketsu loves dedicated people."

"Money. Duh." Malika threw her head back against your new grey sofa, groaning as she tried to think of more things. "Well you can't say that. Shiketsu needs to know that you'll put your whole life into your degree."

Malika stretched her long arms and made her way to your half decorated kitchen with white walls and grey cabinets. "You know damn well I'm not gonna do that, I'm gonna host the best parties with my friend Crystal."

"I've actually never met Crystal Van Katz, tell me about her." You spoke as you poured yourself cold apple juice with ice cubes. Malika took orange juice instead and leaned against the marble surface. "She's a close friend of mine from private school, I smoked my first zoot with her outside the school gates."

"Geez. She seems like a bad influence." You took a sip of your drink and shook your head in disapproval. "You're really acting like Shota right now. She's cool, well educated and shit, and she plans on doing finance."

"I guess that cancels everything out."

"You know, part of me doesn't even wanna go into medicine anymore. I've been really interested in Econ recently." She informed you with a gentle sigh.

"Well you can always do that Malika. Shiketsu has to be one of the top Universities for Law, Sciences and Economics, all we have to do is adjust your personal statement." You reassured her, placing a hand on hers.

She smiled and nodded before going through your large silver fridge and pulling out a large snickers bar. "Ayt, I'm down for that, can we do it now? Or should we wait until tomorrow?"

"We can start, but I am quite tired so we might not finish it until tomorrow." You told her, picking up your bag of leftover grapes and taking them back into the living room.

It was one of the first things you decorated once you became the owner of the house. Just like your old house, it consisted of dark wooden flooring with a large grey carpet to fit with the white and brick walls.

The space was huge enough to install a dining table in the corner which consisted of the colours white and black, Malika had the idea of putting a small chess table beside the large shelves of collected books. You didn't play chess as much anymore but it did look nice for decoration.

Shota brought you a range of paintings that you had hung up around the house with a large, black piano as a house warming gift which was so smooth you could perfectly see your reflection every time you passed it.

It was a work in progress but the estimated time for completion was about four more months.

You caught yourself staring at the folded white envelope on your clear coffee table that you had been given earlier. Everything about it was so tempting.

You hated Shigaraki for everything he'd done to you, but you needed to hear what he had to say. Part of you wanted to see him again, to show him everything you had built and to show him that he didn't succeed in breaking you.

Or maybe that was just an excuse you came up with...maybe you did miss him...

"Okay I've actually had enough. What the fuck is in that envelope y/n?" Malika barked in annoyance, it was the fifth time she had asked you in the last three hours of you both being at home. She was beginning to lose per patience.

"If I tell you. Promise not to get all mad and shit."

She nodded her head and shrugged. "Meh, Of course, it can't be that bad."

"It's a letter from Tomura."

She paused for a moment in both revelation and disgust, her right eye twitching before she swiftly lunged towards the letter. "Nah. Fuck that stupid ass nigga and his letters, coming like he's fucking Tupac Shakur."

"Malika what the fuck are you doing? Give my shit back." You chased after her as she made her way to the live fire place. "What does it look like y/n. I'm throwing this niggas poetry in the fucking fireplace."

"No, you're not doing that."

You took her hand and snatched the letter from her before she could throw it in the fire. She sucked her teeth and went to sit back on the sofa. "I thought we were leaving that nigga in the past."

"Well I'm trying to. But I dunno, part of my just wants to hear what he has to say." You rubbed your head and sat beside Malika with the envelope in your hand. She attempted to once again reach for it before you slapped her hand hard, resulting in a whimper.

"You still love that nigga don't you?"

The question you were constantly asked by your sister and your friends. Of course you did, love for someone doesn't just disappear. Every once in a whole you'd find yourself thinking about Tomura, even if it was for a brief moment in time.

Maybe it's the reason why held on for the letter for so long. If this was from Keigo or anyone else, you would've scrunched it up and threw in the nearest recycling bin as soon as you received it.

Shigaraki broke your heart, completely ruined your perspective of true love. So why did you want to hear him out?

"I don't. He's in the past Malika." You lied, not keeping your eyes off the envelope. Malika sighed, took your face and gently pulled it towards her.

"You're not good at lying n/n."

"Let's just stop talking about Tomura okay? Come on, we've gotta finish that personal statement right?"

"Yeah, once you open that letter." She said as the three herself back onto the chair.

You squinted your eyes, confused. "Let me get this straight, first you wanted me to get rid of it, and now you want me to open it? Make up your mind sis."

The young girl shut her eyes and put her feet up onto the coffee table. "Well either way it's gonna be on your mind. You might as well read and get it over with. Less hassle for me too."

"Are you bring for real?" You slowly opened the envelope and pulled out the letter, taking a deep breath as you waited for Malika to say this wasn't a good idea and to just put it in that shredder.

But it never came. Instead, she flicked her wrist at you before pulling out her phone. You bit the inside of your cheek, gritting your teeth as you unfolded the paper and began to read.

~

Hi y/n.

First I have to thank you for even opening this letter. I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear from, and I know you're busy with a lot of things since you're getting your degree about a week.

But I'm just writing to say I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for hurting you, and I'm not going to just sit here and excuse my actions. But I never wanted us to end the way we did, I didn't want us to end with such a harsh ending.

So many things went wrong in that relationship, and it's on me. I'm sorry for causing you so much pain. I just didn't know how to express and make you feel like you were my everything, and I'm starting to feel how much it hurts not being around you.

I love you, and I never ever stopped loving you. To this day I can't stop thinking about you, and if I have to be honest I still do ask the others about you. They don't give me much but it's good to see that you're doing okay.

I'm so proud of you and everything you've accomplished in these last couple of months.

And I wish I could be there by your side to support you or just cheer you on.

I don't know when I'm coming back. But when I do, I hope you'd still give me a chance to be around you. Even if we don't fix things, I'd just appreciate if we could still hang out. For old times sake?

Thank for reading n/n, I'm not really good with letters but I hope you can understand what I'm saying.

I miss you.

From Tenko.

~

"So what does it say?" Malika tried to look over your shoulder before you placed the letter downwards onto your lap.

"I don't think you want to know."

Malika's eyes widened as you scrunched up the letter. Throwing it into the trash bin and standing up, walking towards the stairs. "I'm gonna go to sleep, I'll see you in the morning."

"W-wait a minute. What about my personal statement?" The teenage girl called from the bottom of the stairs.

"We'll finish it tomorrow." You needed time alone to process what you had just read. You were filled with so many mixed emotions that were too much to deal with at this point in time.

While she still looked at you confused, you threw your credit card and she quickly caught it in her hands. "There's my card if you wanna order food, and if I see anything about fifty pounds Malika I swear to god I'll kick your ass."

"Fine, weird ass bitch." She flipped you off and you stuck your tongue out before you made your way to your bedroom; it was different from the one you had before.

You decided to go for cream coloured walls with a separate wooden wall behind where the black headboard of your king sized bed gently rested. You had white heated flooring, which was covered with a few cream carpets which went quite well with your black side draws.

To your left was the newly installed wooden wardrobe a sliding door with one side being a large mirror, consisting of all the recent outfits you've had the luxury of buying due to your high paying internships.

You'd be lying to yourself if you didn't miss your old layout, but you were proud of slowly building this beautiful home independently.

You shut your eyes and placed both hands above your head. Tomura could wait until tomorrow, you needed to think.

~
The next day...

"Morning Mali." You greeted with a yawn as you made your way down the stairs to be met with your sister, who was helping herself to the bags of McDonald's breakfast she ordered while you were asleep. "Sup n/n, I got you pancakes and a hot drink. It's over there."

You nodded and walked towards the bag near Malika, pulling out the pancakes and sitting beside your sister on the dining table. "I read the letter by the way." She spoke before taking a bite out of her sausage and egg McMuffin.

You had spent all night thinking about that letter from Tomura, and not only did Malika read the letter without your permission, but she also caused these stupid frustrating thoughts to come reflowing back through your already stressed mind.

You put down your drink and darted your eyes towards the younger girl. "What did I say about going through my shit Malika? If I wanted you to see it, I would've showed you."

"Oh hush, you really think I'd not be curious after you threw that shit in the bin? If you really wanted to keep it a secret, then you should've thrown it in the fire." She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

You sighed and flicked the girl in her forehead, hearing a small hiss. "You have a point, I was just too confused. I can't lie, part of me wanted to call him, but then I remembered that I blocked him on everything."

"As you should, fuck that nigga." She took another bite from her food and sipped on the cup of hot chocolate. "I like the effort though, I mean...it's clear the nigga didn't fail Gcse English."

"Mhm, he sure has a way with words." You agreed and sipped your drink. "But that wasn't enough to cover up everything he's done."

"If you say so n/n." She lazily groaned, rolling her eyes at you with annoyance and drinking her hot chocolate.

You screwed your face at her unfunny and deliberate sarcasm. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She settled her cup down on the table. "Well let's be realistic here, I know damn well this man hasn't been off of your mind since before you even got that letter. And from the looks of things, you might just reconsider your whole 'Miss independent' phase and run back to him."

"Put some respect on my name Malika. I'm not going to do any of that, I don't even know where Shigaraki is at the moment?" You mumbled before placing a forkful of syrup covered pancakes into your mouth.

"Really? So no one's seen him?"

You shook your head. "Nope, and I'm not gonna ask the boys about it before they get the wrong ideas."

Malika nodded her head as a signal of understanding before pulling out two hash browns from the brown bag. "Well why don't you ask Himiko? Or Hana?"

You finished the last of your pancakes and swung on the chair. "I'd rather not." You sighed.

"Oh I get it but sis, you have too much pride huh?" Mali winked at you. You immediately put at stop to any thoughts on her side. "I just don't think that adding them into the mix for a second time is a good idea."

"Well there is one person who might know where that nigga is, I mean...you're gonna hate it but..."

You immediately understood who Malika was referencing too and sucked your teeth. "Oh hell to the no. I haven't spoken to that guy since the Halloween party, and that was only me telling him to fuck off."

"Well I dunno then y/n, Bird Nigga is the best chance you've got. Or you can just take the sensible advice and just never talk to him again."

You rubbed the bridge of your nose. "I'm just curious, I told you the nigga is dead to me. It's not like it'll go any further, I just wanna know why he thought it was a good idea to send me a letter."

"So in order to get your answers, you need to talk to Keigo." She concluded, sliding her right hand across the table to steal a piece of your cut up pancake.

You slid her your remaining breakfast and jumped out of your seat, picking up the hot drink and making your way to the bathroom. "Nah, fuck that Mail. It's never gonna happen."

"We'll see."

~

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟗𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦

"It's really nice to see you y/n. I thought you'd never wanna talk to me again after all of that shit." Keigo said as he pulled the chair for himself and sat opposite you.

"It wasn't me who arranged this, it was my sister. That girl doesn't know how to leave shit alone." You sighed in annoyance.

Right after you stormed upstairs into the bathroom the other day and made it very clear that you weren't going to ask Keigo for help, Malika took your phone and texted him through instagram.

He immediately answered and they both arranged for a meet up in a random coffee shop she found near your apartment.

You were confused when Hawks greeted you with a warm smile, only for Malika to tell you what she had done and run off in the other direction before you could say anything.

Which is how you ended up here. Awkwardly sitting across from Keigo with your arm against the table. "Do you want anything, it's on me." He lightly chuckled.

"Nah, we won't be here for long." You told him Keigo nodded and bit the side of his cheek as he waited for you to speak first, when he knew you weren't going to, he decided to initiate that conversation. "You. Umm..you look good y/n."

"Thanks I guess."

"I heard you're a lawyer now too, that's fucking amazing, congratulations." He smiled with teeth, his silver caps reflecting the lights from outside. "Thank you Kiego, so what have you been doing with your life for the last couple months? Making other people's lives miserable with Bianca?"

He glanced away from you and sighed, you've been on his mind the situation in the hospital car park. He felt incredibly bad and stopped associating with Bianca all together.

He wanted to apologise for his actions further, but then he remembered he was blocked on everything.

"I'm really sorry for everything y/n. I'll be real with you, at first I did it all because I...I was jealous of you and Shigaraki. It was unfair to see that he could do everything that I couldn't."

You raised an eyebrow when you saw Kiego pause, this was getting quite interesting. "Well this is something new...Elaborate."

He rolled his eyes. "Do I have to say it? I was pissed off because we ended so badly and I wanted the same for you and Tomura. I was a jealous prick, I still had feelings for you, I still kinda do. But I know you'd never take me back so..."

You snorted at his current audacity. "Yeah you're right, I'd never take you back Kiego. I'm glad you've come to terms with that."

"Why though? I've changed."

"Doesn't mean I'll forget about sixth form." You shrugged.

"You still fucked with me after that." He said with a side smirk as he crossed his arms.

You sucked your teeth and rolled your eyes, what was with guys trying to make you feel a certian way cause their fucking prides were hurt?

"Please, you were nothing but a dick to ride whenever I was bored Hawks."

"Wow." He laughed I'm shock and leaned back against his chair. "You know what? I deserved that..."

There was a long, awkward silence before you heard Keigo speak up again with a large grin plastered onto his face.

"But...are you bored now?"

"I'm not doing this today."

You picked up your bag and stood up, tucking in your chair as you made your way past Kiego. "No no no wait, I'm sorry."

He stood up and took your arm. "That was really stupid of me I won't try and make a move on you again."

You looked him up and down with annoyance before walking back to your seat, Hawks let out a sigh of relief before doing the same. "So umm...what did you wanna talk about? I mean, from what Malika said, it was quite urgent."

You hesitantly let out a deep breath. "I just wanted to ask you about Tomura, have you heard from him lately?"

With another bite to his cheek, Hawks ran his finger through his golden locks before shoving them back into his pockets. "I'm gonna pretend this isn't hurting me from the inside."

"Hm. I hope it stings you real, real bad Keigo Takami." You smirked, causing Keigo to roll his eyes for the hundredth time in the last ten minutes.

"Do you really hate me that much?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Well it's been a while since I've heard from him, we aren't exactly on the best of terms right now. It really doesn't help that he's not even out here right now so..." Keigo explained, scratching the side of his jaw.

You're not surprised him and Keigo weren't on good terms, Tomura beat the shit out of him. But what exactly did he mean by him not being out? "What do you mean?"

You caught Keigo's facial expressions change, like you were late to common knowledge or something.

"You haven't heard? Tomura's in prison n/n."

You felt your stomach drop. Shigaraki was in prison?

What exactly did he do? How long has he been inside, and why hasn't anyone told you about any of this yet.

You demanded answers and quickly began to interrogate Hawks. "What the fuck? Why?"

"I'll be real, I don't know much. But he's been in prison for the last seven months, he should be out soon though I think in about...two to three or so weeks." Hawks casually spoke.

"What the actual fuck." You mumbled under your breath in disbelief, Keigo began to see you fidgeting with your fingers.

He was with you long enough to know what that meant and spoke up again. "He's cool though, don't worry about him too much. You've got your own things to take care of right?"

"Still, that's crazy shit." You told him. He nodded in agreement, he could see from your face that you low-key blamed yourself for his associate's current situation. But at the end it the day, it was Tomura who fucked up, not you.

You shouldn't beat yourself up about any of this.

He took your hand, causing you to glance up with confusion. "Hey. Do you want a hug or something?"

You screwed your face and side eyed him as his smile dropped at your reaction. "Nigga too far, know your limits."

"What? Am I not supposed to try." He giggled and put his hand up in defence. "God, you're worse than Kai."

"Okay you're pushing it. That guy has no self respect whatsoever." You and Keigo spent the next few minutes taking about random things, it was quite entertaining.

It didn't mean anything of course but it was still nice to just have this peaceful time without wanting to strangle him.

If Mina or Himiko ever saw this, they would've thought it was judgement day.

"You know, I forgot how funny it was to have conversations you." You said with a straight face as to not fill his ego too much. You didn't want to give him any ideas. "You're nice to speak to as well n/n. We should do this again sometime."

"Wait pause, since when was this a peace treaty, I've still got beef with you." You teased.

"Jeez, come on. What happened do being mature about things now, hm?"

"You know what, I'll unblock you on instagram. How does that sound?" You took your phone from your jeans pocket and unblocked Keigo. He pestered you to follow him back and after a minute of his begging, you gave in.

He grinned widely at his phone and clasped his hands together before leaning forward in relief, you couldn't believe the hold you had on this man even after everything you both had gone through.

It low-key began to boost your ego. "Great! Oh finally, I can stalk you again."

"Wait what?"

"Huh? I didn't say anything."

You sighed with a small laugh and began to pick up your things, you allowed Keigo to buy you a (favourite drink) before leaving an you both waited for your drinks.

Meanwhile, Kiego spent his time going through your recent instagram posts.

~

𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗲.𝗻/𝗻

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗠.𝗙𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗶, 𝗣𝘆𝘁_.𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶 , 𝗖𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘇, 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗝𝗮𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗿, 𝗚𝗶𝘆𝘂𝘂𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟵,𝟭𝟯𝟬 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗲.𝗻/𝗻:𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘋𝘦 𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 🇫🇷

View all 715 comments

𝗠.𝗙𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗶 I see you girl 🤤
𝗛𝘁𝗽.𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗼 @M.Fushii shame is free.

~

"Wait, Megumi Fushiguro follows you? And All of AOT? And those guys from that Demon movie? How the fuck did that happen?" The man asked in shock.

You turned to Hawks and saw him scrolling through your instagram mutuals. "It's sort of a long story. And nigga why the fuck are you all up in my followers?"

He placed his phone into his back pocket and leaned against the table, Ignoring your previous question.

Just then Malika came in from outside the shop with a large bag of newly brought designer clothes. She glanced at you, then Keigo before screwing her face.

"You know what? I'm not even going to ask. Cause this is fucking weird." She scoffed.

"Hey Malika."

"Go fuck yourself Keigo." She said with an innocent smile, resulting in a laugh from you and the golden haired male. "Oh come on Malika. Me and your sister are cool now. Right?"

"I wouldn't say cool, but we're at peace I guess." You said bluntly. Keigo passed you your drink and you politely thanked him.

You turned to Malika, who watched in complete shock as the two of you said your goodbyes. "Welp, we're off Hawks, I'll see you around. And I swear if I catch you up in my comments too much, I'll block you again."

"I'll probably be up in them, but I'll see you later y/n." He went in for a hug and you gave him a death glare, reminding him to not overstep his boundaries.

He stepped back and scratched the side of his head, waving at both you and Malika as you both left the shop.

~

"I never thought I'd see you getting along with that prick again." Malika chuckled as she swung her bag around. "Bitch how the fuck did you pay for all of that?" You questioned.

"My dad unfroze my credit card, he's been so nice recently." She widely grinned.

"Yeah, that's cause it's him and mum's anniversary in a few weeks. Don't feel to special Mali." You reminded her. Shota told you a couple days ago that he plans to take your mother to Brazil for their 18th anniversary.

It would mean that Malika had to stay with you until they got back, but you didn't really mind the company.

Although you'd be working with the Todoroki Law firm, you know she'd probably be busy getting up to all types of mischief with Eri and Kota.

"So...where's Tomura?" Malika asked carefully, just in case your findings weren't the best.

"Sis you won't believe it if I told you." You sighed as you made your way to the crossing, your house was a five minute walk from the café so you decided to leave your car at home.

Malika pressed the button and stood beside you intrigued. "Can't get bad, he's probably overseas right?"

"The nigga is in prison Mali." The light turned green, you walked across the street while Malika stood in place with her jaw slightly hanging.

"Bitch...WHAT?"

You rolled your eyes and gestured her to walk faster. "Malika, hurry up and cross the damn road."

"Oh I'm sorry, but you can't just drop some massive info on me and not expect me to go into shock." The curly haired girl complained, crossing the road just before the light went red again. "Do you know why he's there?"

"Nope, Keigo said he doesn't know." You replied.

"Well...shit then man." Mali deeply exhaled, although Shigaraki was a hood nigga, wasn't he turning his life around? What happened to the job at Shota's? This was the last thing she expected. "Katsuki must know, or Shuichi maybe."

"From Keigo's facial expressions, I think everyone knows. I just don't get why no one told me." You sucked your teeth and sighed.

Your sister thought about it for a second and responded with her answer. "Well he did fuck you up n/n. It was kind of a unspoken rule to not mention anything about him around you."

"So did you know?"

She shook her head. "Nah. If I did, I would've told you. You're my sister after all."

"I'll just ask them about it when we get home, I'm kinda curious now." It was highly likely that Mina would know the deets from Katsuki, and since Himiko still had some contact with Tomura, she'd probably be able to connect the dots.

"Awh, look at n/n all worried for her bum ass nigga. That's so cute!" Malika sarcastically commented. You playfully pushed her into a streetlamp and she hissed.

"Bitch. Fuck you."

~

𝟗:𝟐𝟕𝐩𝐦

You had cooked up a quick meal for you and you sister and deep cleaned the house before you both went back to working on her personal statement.

Due to university rules, you weren't allowed to give her exact points on perfecting her statement, but you could give her small aid on structuring.

"You're nearly finished Mali, it looks great. You sound so passionate and shit." You praised, reading over the second to last paragraph whilst eating your food.

"I just wanna get my degree and make my cash to be honest, not to mention I just really like economics." She spoke, typing her last paragraph.

"You sound like Rody." You sighed and picked up your phone before waking over to grab the remote from your coffee table. "Ayo, are you gonna call Mina and Toga yet?"

"Speak of the devil." Your phone went off and you were notified of Himiko and Mina spamming the group chat. You and Malika began to read through the messages in unison.

N/n's Solicitors 🧐
—————————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
If Izuku says anything to you guys he's lying.

Fucking prick.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
What happened sis?

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
I may or may not have thrown tomato sauce on him and his car cause he pissed me off.

𝗠𝗲
Nah I've seen so much tension between you two for the last couple of weeks.

What the fuck happened with you and Izuku?

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Right.

Cause I've noticed it too.

I'm curious girl.

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
It's so crazy that I can't even tell you lot, sigh.

Well not now, maybe when I see you guys again.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
It's okay T, take your time girl ❤️❤️

𝗠𝗲
Okay now there out of the way, who was gonna tell me that Tomura is in prison?

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
...

In my defence, I only found out about two weeks ago.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Lool good, fuck that nigga.

They better throw that key away 💀💀

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Damn.

You really hate him don't you?

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Nah that Nigga lost all my respect.

𝗠𝗲
I know you guys will probably get mad at me and shit...

But part of me wants to talk to him.

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Oh lord Malika is typing...

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
You've got to be fucking with me right now n/n.

You see one letter and speak with Keigo and now all of a sudden you wanna give the nigga another chance?

YOU'VE GIVEN THE GUY MORE CHANCES THAN WE HAVE NATIONAL AND BANK HOLIDAYS COMBINED!!!

Stand up.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Wait hold up.

You spoke to Keigo?

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
N/n is everything okay? Cause you've been trippin these last couple of days.

𝗠𝗲
And you haven't Himiko? 🤨🤨🤨

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
That's not the point 🙂

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Look n/n, whatever you plan to do just know we're here for you.

But... be careful okay?

Cause at the moment you're flourishing, you just got a first class degree with so many good job opportunities.

Don't let a guy like Tomura ruin this for you.

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Yeah, just be cautious n/n.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
So everyone is advocating for this?

You got me fucked up fr n/n.

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Wait I swear you guys are literally in the same house rn?

Why are you communicating with her via next? 😭😭😭

𝗠𝗲
She's currently giving me death glares from across the room actually.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
This is what phones are doing to our society...

It's such a shame.

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗶🌚
Bitch don't start.

Cause if my ass speaks...I'm in trouble.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Oh try my ass little girl.

Cause you won't win.

————————————————————————————————-

"I'm gonna call Hana and ask her a few things , I'll be upstairs." You heard Malika sigh from be other side of the room as you stood up and walked to your work room.

"I'm not an advocate for this. Leave that damn prison convict alone." She said whilst typing on the group chat.

You ignored her comment and poured yourself a glass of apple juice before making your way upstairs.

"That's a bad idea big sister!" You flipped her off before you climbed up the flight of stairs, dialling Hana's number with one hand while you ran your fingers across your slicked bun with the other.

Hopefully you wouldn't end up regretting any of this.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞
—————————————————
Authors note: Hey guys, I know I promised that I'd publish more chapters but work is eating me up istg. I had a week off and the teachers still wouldn't rest with the home learning, but I had to at least give you one.

Once again, there's a rise of new problems for not only y/n but for her friends such as Himiko too, what the heck is going on between her and Izuku???

All will be revealed soon.

But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I was writing it while doing one of my English essays so I didn't have time to look at any spelling mistakes, I might come back and make adjustments when I have time but we move sigh.

Overseas will be updated shortly, I'm two quarters in so if I pattern the rest of my Chemistry work it'll probably be out later this week. Just a quick note that the next chapter of Recognise probably won't be out until late November, but I can't give you an exact date unfortunately.

I know I say this all the time, but thank you so much for the love and support, your comments really make my day and motivate me to keep writing ❤️

But that's it from me, see you guys in the next one :))

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧' 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 2.4K 26
๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ-๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ. fluff. c...
97.4K 2.8K 18
โ–ก๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ•๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ โ–ก . โ—‹๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š…๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—โ—‹ "โฑ โฟแต‰แต›แต‰สณ สทแตƒโฟแต—แต‰แตˆ แต—สฐโฑหข!" - สธ/โฟ . . . {แตƒ หกโฑแถ แต‰ แต’แถ  แตƒ "โฟแต’แต— หขแต’ แต–สณแต’ สฐแต‰สณแต’"} สธ/โฟ สธแตƒหขสฐ...
175K 7.2K 29
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™—๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
98.7K 3.6K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...