Sunshine | Bonten Rindou Hait...

Od Drakens_simp

Rindou Haitani was no stranger to having bad days, but on one particularly terrible, rainy winters day he fou... Viac

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•–
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–

๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช

3.9K 112 42
Od Drakens_simp

- 𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 -
- 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 -

Last nights meeting had been anything but what you'd expected it to be. As you told Makio earlier it truely was something different everyday working with Bonten, even if it had only been 3 days you knew you were in for the ride of your life working with them.

This morning you were woken up with kisses and a pastry from the bakery down the road, followed by receiving instructions for the day.

"We are going to the shooting range this morning so once you are done with breakfast get dressed, take your time. I'll be doing paperwork in the office when you're ready," he said planting a kiss on your forehead before walking back out of the room.

That was 30 minutes ago, after you had showered for the day you headed into the room where your clothes were to get ready. Now you were currently standing in front of your cupboard staring at the variety of clothes looking back at you, perplexed on what to wear.

'What do people even wear to rifle ranges? I've only ever seen them in movies... people usually wear suits in those but is that just because it's a movie? Plus I don't even have a suit... Rindou was wearing some kind of formal casual clothes again right? Maybe I should go for a similar look?' You mentally spoke with yourself, tapping your chin with your thumb while resting your head in your hand like that would help you think.

Deciding on (outfit of choice) you turned to your pile of shoes to decide on possibly the hardest part of the outfit.

'I'll go with some (shoes of choice), that's not too much is it? Or is this whole outfit too much? Or not enough? This isn't formal I guess but then again does it actually need to be?' You sighed.

'Why am I stressing over this? Jesus it's an outfit, who cares? Why am I overthinking this?' you groaned softly in annoyance, shaking your head while trying to convince yourself of that fact.

'Hold on... why are we going to the range in the first place? Why am I going? He can shoot just fine... don't tell me he's making me learn how to shoot a gun?' Your eyes widened in realisation, probably far too late to be acceptable but you chose to blame your tired state for the delay.

Once you had finally gotten ready for the day you made your way up the hallway to the office. Lifting your hand up to the door you knocked twice to let him know you were there.

"Come in," he responded through the door. With that you opened the door, stepping inside.

"Hey, I'm ready I think," you smiled softly at him, your eyes landing on his angel like figure sitting in the chair across the room.

"Good, I'm just finishing up this report and we can go," he stated, turning his attention back to the screen in front of him.

"Did you want me to make you a coffee?" You asked, not wanting to disturb him.

"No, that's okay I already had one. Come here," he said, his eyes flicking over to you momentarily before returning to his work once again.

Nodding to yourself, knowing that he wouldn't even see your actions you walked over slowly, unsure of what he wanted you to do.

Once you were close enough to reach, he took his fingers off the keyboard, pushing his desk chair back, allowing room to move.

"Sit," he said once again, a ghost of a smirk residing on his lips.

"Are y—" you began, ready to ask the same questions as last night.

"You aren't heavy dumbass, sit down," he chuckled once again pulling you down onto his lap gently.

"Sorry," you mumbled, softly scoffing a laugh.

Placing both of his hands on your waist to readjust you in your place you tensed up at the unexpected touch. Since his chair was so lifted in order to be more comfortable for him, your legs couldn't reach the floor, even so he showed absolutely no signs of struggling— if anything he moved you back with ease. Gently sliding you up so your side was pressed flush against his chest, he slightly pressed himself up against you more as he got comfortable before leaning back in the seat once again.
Once he had gotten comfortable he pulled the chair back into the desk so he could finish off his paperwork.

Hiding your smile by facing away from Rindou you gazed down at the 4000 odd word report he was typing away at. You skimmed through the report hardly understanding a word of what he was writing about and decided it would be far more beneficial for you to just focus on his hands as he typed instead.

Time seemed frozen yet moving far too quickly all at once as your eyes stayed glued to the protruding veins of his hands, and the combination of jewels atop his fingers. The soft sound of his fingers clicking against the keys of his keyboard paired with his warm breath ever so slightly blowing against your neck as he focussed was distracting. His calm heartbeat thumping in his chest was hardly noticeable with his torso pressed against your side yet you were still able to recognise the peaceful beating.

You sat there like you were in a trance, taking in all of the feelings you were experiencing with a content smile. Your small smile and happy demeanour didn't go unnoticed by the purple haired man however, even though he was focusing on his work. He seemed to recognise every single movement you made, the steadily increasing beat of your heart pounding in your chest as well as the way it rose and fell as you breathed in his intoxicating scent.

Rindou's typing had slowed down once again until he took his left hand off the keyboard completely, still typing with his right while he lifted his hand up. Gently brushing a stray clump of hair behind your ear and tucking it away while keeping his gaze on the screen below, Rindou leant down to your level, resting his chin on your shoulder softly nuzzling into it while staying focused on his work. You stayed in your place hoping he wouldn't noticed how his warm breath on your neck had sent goosebumps down your arms— which of course he had as he was studying you like a hawk while working, gauging every reaction you gave him.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

The two of you stayed in that position, your hands loosely resting in your lap while you remained frozen in place for a while, trying to maintain your breathing. This task grew increasingly more difficult the longer you sat there in his lap, slowly losing your ability to maintain your composure.

'God he's driving me crazy and he doesn't even know it... he's not even doing anything, this is so embarrassing I swear I haven't felt this attracted to anybody before. What is wrong with me?' You argued with yourself.

You hadn't realised that you had begun to play around with your finger nails as a distraction, using the last shred of your composure to hold yourself back from making a fool out of yourself. Rindou however zoned in on it in an instant.

"What's wrong?" He coo'd quietly in your ear, his lips ghosting the skin of your earlobe as he spoke in a hushed, deep tone.

"Nothing, I'm okay," you nodded to yourself, trying to convince yourself of that fact more than him.

"You are so cute," he chuckled softly, planting the smallest kiss on the side of your neck before nuzzling back into the same place he was before.

You were absolutely certain your face was flushed red now matching the colour of a tomato but you couldn't care less. Your mind was arguing back and forth like there was an angel and a devil sitting perched on your shoulder trying to convince you of what to do— turn around and show him just how desperate you were for his touch, or stay in your place and watch him work.

He was hardly doing anything but you could needed him.

You were seconds away from faltering, only a matter of milliseconds from letting the devil win, turning around and pressing your lips right up against his to show exactly what he had done to you when Rindou pulled back.

"Alright I'm done, let's head out," he said with a small smile, turning off his computer.

"Mhmm," you nodded softly, silently sulking you hadn't made a move. You moved ever so slightly, about to try and hop up off his lap when he placed his hands back on your waist.

"Thanks for keeping me company," he said, planting a soft kiss on top of your forehead before helping you back down.

"Thank you for letting me stay," you turned the gratitude back on him, smiling up at him as he followed you down the hall.

"If you're going to be working with us you're going to have to learn a couple things," Rindou stated, his voice taking on a serious tone.

"Okay," you responded with a nod.

"I doubt you'll have to use one but just incase Mikey thought it'd be a good idea for you to learn how to shoot," Rindou gently squeezed your hand, your fingers laced together as they had been ever since you both got out of the car.

"I'll give it my best shot," you said, unintentionally making a terrible joke.
The words slipped out of your mouth before you had the chance to realise what you had said, Rindou immediately picked up on it and turned to look at you with a smirk, raising his eyebrow at you at the same time.

"Shut up," you giggled, shaking your head.

"Put these on," he chuckled to himself, handing you the earmuffs and safety glasses provided.

Obediently you did as he said, turning back to face him as soon as you had put the gear on, the earmuffs around your neck so you could still hear him.

"Okay, so I'm sure I don't have to explain this but you do know how to use this right?" Rindou asked holding up the empty gun.

"I know that's what you have to pull that to shoot," you smiled awkwardly.

"That's pretty much all you do need to know, so this is an AMT Hardballer, the same one that Kakucho uses. It's a semi automatic pistol, it fits this 8 round magazine here but I'll leave that out for now just so you can safely get a feel for the gun before you use it," Rindou explains.

You looked at him with not a single thought behind your dazed eyes, immediately getting lost as he spoke. Guns were something you had absolutely no clue about so hearing him talk so freely you couldn't understand a word he was saying. Thankfully he caught on to your confused expression and dumbed his words down, beginning to point out every part of the gun, explaining it all in detail making sure you understood what you were handling in far simpler terms.

"It's not as heavy as I thought," you say softly, focusing on the weapon in your hand.

"It might be a little heavier with the bullets but these ones aren't all that heavy at all, really only about 1kg." He nods in agreement. "There's plenty of different types of guns that you'll be trying this is just the first one, like I said Kakucho uses this type because he likes the look of them. I personally use this," he says pulling his pistol out from under his jacket, placing it on the table for you to investigate. "Beretta m9, only reason I use this is cause they're stupidly common and easy to use. Ran uses the Beretta 92, pretty sure Sanzu tosses up between a few different kinds of glocks, Koko has this old Italian thing I can't even remember the name of cause he says he feels like a mafia man and Takeomi likes to use the biggest gun he can find but realistically we all use whatever we can get our hands on." Rindou began talking, pulling names you had never heard of out of thin air. You stood there, earmuffs still hanging loosely around your neck, your shielded eyes focused intently on him as your lashes batted in awe.

Listening to him talk about things he wasn't necessarily passionate about but knew a lot about was amazing, you could get lost in his words so easily you just stood there admiring him as he spoke.

"I guess I should hurry this up, so this is the safety. Make sure when you're shooting you take this off and once you're done put it back." He continued, finally beginning to instruct you on what to do.

"Am I holding it right?" You asked looking back his way to see what he would say.

"Pretty much, try standing a little more like this though," he said taking a step closer to you, placing a hand on your shoulder to readjust your stance. "That's perfect, now aim and fire," he nodded, slipping your earmuffs up for you, tucking a clump of hair behind your ear at the same time.

Lining up the shot, holding the gun as steadily as you could you tried to slow your breathing down, doing everything in your power to stay as steady as possible.

Taking one finally breath before exhaling slowly, holding your breath with empty lungs you pulled the trigger.

'...I didn't even hit the target' you sighed, eyes flicking around the empty target trying to find the shot.

"You have the right idea, but don't hold your breath next time. Just relax," Rindou's soothing voice sung out from behind you instantly reminding you that you weren't alone in this room, more specifically that you had just embarrassed yourself in front of him once again.

"You closed your eyes when you pulled the trigger, that's usually a reflex or more of a natural reaction but try to keep them open," he instructed.

"Okay," you nodded back, your lips pressed into a thin, embarrassed line.

This time you lined up the shot the same way you had before, focusing more on making sure you were breathing instead of aiming and so when you shot you still missed the target.

"I guess it's a good thing I don't use these often," you joked, earning a soft chuckle to slip through Rindou's lips.

"C'mere," he smirked softly, raising his eyebrow ever so slightly.

You looked back at him for a second noticing how much closer he had gotten already and stepped back a little bit as he told you to do.

"Watch how I do it," he said pulling his own gun back out once again and taking your place at the booth.

With the most upmost ease, making you feel even more useless than you already did Rindou lifted his arm and got into the proper stance in a slowed way specifically so you would be able to see what he was doing, lined up his shot and fired. He hardly even looked while taking the shot yet he had gotten a perfect bullseye.

"Your turn," he smirked softly over his shoulder, looking over at your semi shocked expression.

'How the fuck....it looks so easy when he does it' You mentally whined, shaking your thoughts away as you stepped back into the booth after Rindou had moved aside for you.

"This is right?" You asked unsurely, your confidence wavering.

A lightbulb seemed to go off in Rindou's head as he stepped forward once again. Since you were wearing earmuffs you couldn't hear the sound of him approaching before his large, jewelled hand snaked around your arm catching your attention. He wasted no time in pressing himself up against you, his chest flush with your back as he softly leant into you. Leaning down to reach your height he softly pressed his chin against your shoulder, using his arms that were still holding onto your wrists he angled your body with ease, essentially moving you like a doll until he was certain you would make this shot.

Your mind had gone numb, the tension from this morning still lingering in the pit of your stomach had been awoken by his touch and the last thing you were focused on was the gun in your hands. Every touch of Rindou's skin felt like molten lava burning you as he trailed his hands over your smooth, clothed body. The soft tickle of his breath on the back of your neck sent you into overdrive, his hand wrapped around yours as you fought demons trying not to fall apart in his grasp.

You had been so overwhelmed by his addictive touch you hadn't even realised what he was doing until the loud sound of gunfire snapped you back to reality.

Your eyes snapped up from your entwined hands to the target across the room, now with a hole in the right eye marker.

"Just like that sweetheart," Rindou spoke lowly, moving your hand slightly to the left for you to take your shot.

His words sent electricity through your being, almost causing you to malfunction entirely. You don't know what happened but that small 10 seconds interaction felt more intimate than anything you had ever experienced before in your life.

Letting go of the trigger, allowing you to take over, Rindou's right hand trailed down your curves, resting on your waist as he stood back up to his original height. The rest of his body was still lightly pressed up against you, still distracting but far less compared to how it was a few seconds ago.

You blinked a few times trying to ground yourself, and to bring yourself back to the task at hand. With a final deep, shaky breath you focused keeping your eyes on the targets left eye.

The rhythmic beating of Rindou's heart thumping lightly against your back brought a sense of relief, grounding you far better than your failed blinking method had done and not even a second later you had pulled the trigger, perfectly blowing the targets left eye out.

"That's my girl," Rindou's husky voice shot through you again, his electric touch slipping away as he stepped back wearing a satisfied, impressed look. "Now try again. I'll send out a new target," he spoke as he walked off to the side.

'Okay... Okay.... Okay......that just happened. Wow... that... wow, he's... uGH HES SO HOT' your thoughts couldn't even form a sentence, still malfunction from Rindou's touch.

'That man is going to be the death of me' you realised, tilting your head to the side to watch as he grabbed a fresh target with his right hand.

"You've got 4 shots left so try to get the bullseye, I'll change the sheet and give you more bullets once you're done," he perched himself down on the stool a few feet away from you, watching you intently with a small victorious smile.

Rindou knew exactly what he was doing, much like this morning. He saw the way your body reacted to his touch, how speaking a certain way influenced you and how even the simplest of things like breathing against you brought goosebumps down your arms. He'd been making mental notes every single time something he did affected you, thoroughly enjoying watching you turn to putty in his hands when he re-enacted each motion.

Sitting back in his stool with a satisfied smirk resting on his lips he watched as you tried to line up your next shot, desperately racking your brain for any hint of knowledge it might have attained by Rindou's physical explanation. He could practically see the cogs in your brain turning as you repositioned yourself, tilting your head ever so slightly to the side.

This time without any assistance whatsoever you pulled the trigger, shooting the target in the stomach. Not quite where you had been aiming but it was much better than the back wall, where you had hit earlier.

A surprised, excited gasp like giggle left you, a matching expression lit up on your face at the realisation you had actually made contact with the target. You quickly spun around to look back at Rindou in order to gauge his reaction only to find him smiling softly at you already.

"Look at you go," his smile grew.

"I did it!" you almost giggled, turning back around to try again.

Out of the next 3 shots you took 2 hit the target, not were you were aiming for but at least they hit.

"I'll change the target and get you more bullets," Rindou stood back up from the chair, changing out the cartridge of your gun first.

"Thank you," you smiled, watching as he switched the targets.

"No worries, make me proud," he sat back down once again.

Watching contently from his stool Rindou admired you as you once again lined up your shot but the comfortable silence was ruined by the obnoxious sound of his phone ringing in his pocket.

A dissatisfied hiss left his lips as he pulled the phone from his pocket noticing his brothers name light up the screen.

"What?" Rindou spoke into the phone.

"Sorry to interrupt your lovely little date but we have work to do," Ran said.

"When?" Rindou huffed.

"We have to go now. I'm 3 minutes away, Takeomi is here too and is going to switch with you so princess isn't alone." Ran informed.

"Fine," Rindou rolled his eye, hanging up and shoving his phone back into his pocket quickly.

Turning his attention back to you he resumed watching you intently as he slowly walked back to his uncomfortable wooden stool.

A swell of pride struck his chest watching as you shot the target right through the head, followed by a second shot to the heart and finally a third to its eye, even if you had only made those shots by a fluke.

You spun around quickly, an adorable smile plastered on your face as you searched for his reaction.

"I'm proud of you, pretty. You didn't even need my help," he chuckled softly, melting under your adorable gaze.

"I'm pretty sure that was all luck but I did it!!" You beamed excitedly, speaking a little too loudly since you were still wearing the earmuffs. A small chuckle left Rindou's lips at your volume, cementing the smile he'd worn since sitting back down.

"You're so fucking cute," he mumbled under his breath letting his feet carry him to your side once again, naturally gravitating to your side.

"What was that?" You asked, pulling the earmuffs down so you could actually hear.

"Nothing," he shook his head lightly, bending down to plant a kiss on your forehead.

"I'm sorry sweetheart but Takeomi's coming to take my place, I gotta go to work," Rindou's tone turned slightly softer, twisting into more of a disappointed one at the idea of leaving.

"Awh, okay," your smile faulted momentarily, not only over the fact he was leaving but due to the fact he had to go back out there into his life of crime. The idea of Rindou getting hurt at work like his brother had been just last week, or god forbid worse, made you anxious to say the least.

You didn't know how to speak with him regarding his work, of course it wasn't just a standard job where you could ask 'how was your day?' freely to receive the stereotypical 'good thanks' and move on, if you were to ask how his day had gone you would have gotten a story worthy of being a plot to some horror novel or a crime fiction baseline.

"I'll be fine, I always am. But for now I want to see you use one of these," Rindou's voice cut through your thoughts. Having seen the anxiety building in you Rindou quickly found a distraction for you. Picking up the matching Beretta that was resting in the tray he loaded it and handed it to you with a small smirk.

"I'll do my best, hopefully I can get lucky again," you took the gun from his hands with a nod.

Stepping back into the booth you pulled your muffs on then positioned yourself to take the shot the same way as you had been shown by Rindou, trying to breath slowly in order to slow your racing heartbeat pounding from the adrenaline of using such a powerful weapon. Lifting the gun up toward the target you aimed for the bullseye, right in the middle of the chest.

As you pulled your earmuffs up Ran and Takeomi snuck inside going unnoticed by you, Rindou turned to greet the pair with a small curt nod before looking back at you as the pair came to stand by his side for a moment. Well, Takeomi walked— Ran hobbled.

"How's she doing?" Takeomi asked, looking over your form with an impressed expression.

"See for yourself," Rindou spoke quietly, keeping his eyes on you as you took your first shot.

The bullet pierced right through the targets chest a few centimetres away from the bullseye, as you fired your second you got even closer, and by the time you fired your fifth shot you perfectly hit bullseye.

The trio were standing back together silently as their gaze flickered between watching you, your adorable accomplished smile widening the closer your got to the centre of the target, and the target as you shot it.

For the last three bullets in the chamber you aimed for the forehead of the target, shooting fairly close to the bullseye but not quite hitting it this time. You pulled down the earmuffs in preparation to speak to Rindou and see how you had done when an unexpected voice sung out instead.

"Nicely done princess, we'll make a hit woman out of you yet," Ran mused with a smirk.

You hadn't even realised that Ran had arrived so you quickly spun around confused to find the number of people in the room had doubled.

"Oh, I'm certain it was a fluke," you bashfully smiled, loosing whatever confidence you had worked up. 

"From the looks of that you're doing better than you give yourself credit for." Ran placed a hand on top of your head, ruffling up your hair.

"Thanks Ran," you huffed out a small breathy laugh before stepping back.

"Y'know... if he's not doing good enough of a job, I could give you some private lessons?" Ran smirked, pushing his luck.

"Luckily I think he's doing a pretty good job on his own," you replied with a smirk of your own, still not confident joking around with such dangerous people but wanting to try knowing that Ran was only trying to ease up your nerves and mess around.

"Well he is my brother, I'd be concerned if he didn't do a good job," Ran turned to wink at his brother, his smirk only growing once he saw the irritated expression plaguing Rindou's face, his downturned lips deepening his frown. "I'm going to have to steal your boyfriend now though," Ran faked a pout.

"Be safe, bring him back in one piece please," you joked back. The corners of Rindou's lips immediately curved upwards, morphing into a smirk hearing your response, having not argued about being with him even though he hadn't asked you out properly.

"I'll do my best," Ran mused, hobbling back to the door to leave.

"Have fun, I want to see those targets when I get home okay?" Rindou smiled down at you planting a kiss on your forehead before following after his brother. You nodded in response and waved goodbye silently before turning back to Takeomi.

"I see he taught you pretty well," Takeomi spoke up making conversation.

"He did, he's a good teacher," you laughed softly.

"Has he showed you how much cooler these guys are?" Takeomi smirked, pointing over to the rack of rifles lining the wall.

"He has not, I've only used those two so far," you shook your head, pointing to the small hand gun sitting on the tray.

"From what I've seen you're doing pretty well with them. Wanna try stepping it up a little?" He tilted his head to the side slightly, pulling out a packet of cigarettes from his pocket.

"Sure, what's the worst that could happen?" You responded, watching a soft chuckle in return.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

193K 7.4K 30
In order to survive, Y/N (reader) made the worst thing decision that she didn't expect to do. She worked at the club that full of men, buying a woman...
91.1K 4.3K 61
With only one month left in japan, y/n decides on letting her guard down and letting herself go. She connects with her childhood friends once more bu...
16.2K 496 8
โ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™๐™ ๐™”๐™Š๐™. ๐™‰๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‰, ๐™‰๐™Š๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™„'๐™ˆ ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™ƒ ๐™”๐™Š๐™.โž โฎ‘ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™™๐™ž...
17.3K 590 15
Ran Haitani x Female Reader Ran Haitani, 30, Bonten's executive. Proposes to his girlfriend of 4 years and refuses to accept any other answer except...