AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 (Complet...

By Neenasd

AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 .... Alexander suppasit a well know ceo and a singer of Thailand who runs a big empire... More

chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 🔞
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63 END

chapter 53

771 71 6
By Neenasd

Author pov...

At morning everyone present in the dining room while jeff and Nova keep giggling looking at Zee's face which was red due to hard punch from saint ... For his last night activity...

Jeff:"Brother in law please pass the ice pack towards me ... So that grandpa Zee can use it and make his cheeks like before ... Good job pa saint know i can see your old anymore..." Zee glare at them both who laughing at his glare ...

Nova:"All you can do is only glare at us ... If you have guts go head and glare at grandpa saint or anyone of them if you really have guts..."

Bright:"Don't listen to that brats Zee they are provoking you ... If you did something all this four will burie you in ground when your still alive listen to me ..." Zee nod his head with a pout while saint already rolling up his sleeve which make him trun his head away ...

Tharn:"So you all have sneak inside thier room right ... Dada's are you guys kid or something when are you all going to be mature and look you all get aged ..." Max point his knife towards tharn who roll his eyes...

Bible:"Look who is talking about that maturity... Early morning i have seen you looking way to get inside thier room dada tharn ... I even have video proof want to play it ..." All top look at tharn who clear his throat and look at them with a smile Before walking away from the place...

Mew:"Brat ... How did you give birth to him baby ... Such a useless guy like his papa..." Expect mew everyone took thier chair and move away from mew who keep looking at tharn in disbelief...

Gulf:"MR MEW SUPPASIT ... DID YOU SAY I AM USELESS ... AND DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR KIDS ... " Mew gulp down while gulf glare at him ...

Mew:"I SURRENDER..." Gulf smirk and walk away while mew follow him behind like puppy...

Jeff:"I thought they will ask you to kneel down or sleep outside the hotel ... But nothing to worry we have plenty of time to do what i want from you guys ...." Nova and Jeff keep giggling while max hit them...

Max:"BRATS SHUT UP..." But still they giggle while everyone look them disbelief...

Freye:"P'nova beach ... Ply with vampies ..." Nova laugh at thier cuteness while everyone laugh at them for calling themselves vampires...

Zee:"Finally they accept thier ture identity..." Zee shut his mouth while vamipers glare at him ...

Alex:"Baby peacock let's go for swimming please pretty please..." Tevis shake his head while build drag him from his seat ...

Apo:"Let's go for swimming guys ... Only grandpa's,Papa's and we are allowed so see you guys ..."

Bible:"They are keep on scoring in all way ... Let's them know what we can do guys .... Come on..." Zee and with bright and max stood up while bible shake his head ...

Zee:"Yes your correct let's show them what we can do boys..."

Jeff:"HAHAHA ... ALL THE BEST GRANDPA... TAKE CARE OF YOUR OTHER SIDE CHEEKS ..." Zee look at everyone and seat on his chair while placing the ice pack on his cheek and shake his head...

Type keep looking around to see tharn but he don't see him anywhere...while tevis and others excuse themselves... From thier while type walk around and find Nova and Jeff playing with babies in pool ...

Alex drag tevis towards his room while he locked it from inside which make tevis shock ... While he try to open the door ...

Tevis:"Alex leave me right know before i shout Alex ... I will call apo ,yu and build... Come on open the door don't play with me ..."

Alex:"By know they too being kidnaped by thier husband... So be good peacock and stay with your husband if you want to leave this room ..."

Type:"Alex ... Did you see tharn anywhere ..."

Alex:"He is back side in the pool papa ... He is waiting for you go head ..." He shut the door again while tevis step back ...

Type:"I am coming from their only i don't see him ... Did they have another pool area here ... "

Tevis:"LOOK ALEX I AM NOT IN THE MOOD TO FIGHT WITH YOU ... FIRST BOTH DADA AND PAPA SHOULD BE LIKR BEFORE AFTER THAT WE WILL THINK ABOUT THAT SO PLEASE LEAVE ME KNOW ALEX ..." Alex roll his eyes and took a box from his pocket while tevis look at Alex confusingly...

Alex:"Here take this peacock ... I just buy this for you long back but i don't get time for show me lete wear it for you ..." Tevis show his hand while Alex where the bracelet that he brought long back ...

Tevis:"It's look beautiful Alex thank you ... And sorry too being harsh towards you...." Tevis hug Alex tightly before kissing his lips ...

Alex:"Then let's go for swimming peacock come ..." Tevis nod his head while they walk out while mile and bible walk passing them while rubbing thier head ...

Tevis:"What happen to them build ..." Build and apo smirk before walking with them ...

Alex:"I think it's really a big slap in their life ... " They laugh while they see Arthur walking in with his luggage...

Arthur:"Hello boys ... Finally i got time and i am back to you guys ... So i will be going and check on tyee and p'tharn .." They nod thier head while Arthur pass them walking...

Type found tharn was sitting alone on the chair while reading newspaper... Type move little towards him and clear his throat to get his attention...

Tharn:"Yes sugar lips ... You need you something or you felling any comfortable here ..." Tharn didn't even glance at type while he keep looking at paper ...

Type:"Hmm ... Nothing i just want to check on you that's it .. then i will leave ..." Tharn pull his hand and make him sit on his lap while rubbing his tummy ...

Tharn:"Are you still angery with your cockroach sugar lips ... Can't you forgive me for our babies and for me and our family ... How long you going to be angery with me ... Like you told me i accept Nova and i can see him changing for good ...

I accept my defeat sugar lips... Always Wifey is correct in thier words and way ... And i can see your pain and i behave like a asshole at back and ask you to leave you with Nova ... Sorry sugar lips tharn is sorry ... Tharn can never think of leaving you again in his life ... I was angery back because afterall what Nova have did you accept him easily that's why i am angry but know i am happy to see him getting thorough the family ... I am sorry sugar lip I will never make you angery or sad again ..."

Type:"I LOVE YOU THARN ... I AM SORRY TOO THARN... REALLY SORRY ..." Tharn hug type tightly while he look everyone show thier thumps to tharn who wink at them before carrying him in his hand ..

Tharn:"Now everything is going right Between us right sugar lips.... So let's have our time with vamipers come on ..." He kiss his cheeks while type nod his head with a shy ...

Zee:"Brat know he is enjoying with his Wifey what about us .... whatever everything is settle down ... My baby must be happy so baby let en ...." Expect tops all bottom sneak out from thier while they shout ...

Everyone:"HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY..." They run towards the beach while all sigh and run behind them ...

________________________________________

Spoiler ...

Arthur:"So Nova Wifey what are you doing standing here at this time ..." Arthur sneak out from Nova back which make him flinch ...

Nova:"Who is your Wifey Arthur .... Don't forget i am three years older than you for you information and stay away from me Arthur i have nothing to do with you and know only papa and dada have joined together and i don't want any problem again because of me ..."Nova pushed Arthur from his way while Arthur held his hand tightly...

Arthur:"It's good to hear that you have changed but still your eyes are tell lies to me that you don't have any fellings towards me right ..." Arthur move close towards Nova lips while he trun away other side ...

Nova:"Look Arthur if you pranking me or playing tricks again i am sorry for you kind information and get someone for yourself and stay away from me ..."

Arthur:"BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 13.7K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
61.5K 2.8K 11
MEW SUPPASIT :- who's the well known business man in the bangkok city, who's famous in the whole industrialists and around whole city, who's more st...
331K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
200K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...