Against the God: End of the G...

By suneowara

GIFTED SERIES #5 Everything has come to an end. To the book, 'The Gifteds', where it all started. It's now a... More

Teaser
Prologue
Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
15.5
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
Season 1 Part 2
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

45

7.3K 450 19
By suneowara

[Clover]

I completely remember that incident, more than a decade ago. Remembering it still brings the chills down my spine.

The people called it, the Genocide.

It's a mass slaughter— a massacre.

Dozens of gifteds were killed without any mercy and conscience. They were all connected to a group of Dark Guilds.

I understood that they might've messed with someone who they shouldn't, kaya sila binawian.

But the thing that I won't understand is, it's not just them.

All of them. Their whole family. Wives, husbands, daughters, and sons. Children, the youngest was seven.

They were all brutally killed... bru-ta-lly.

Naisip ko noon... na mas halimaw pa sa amin ang gumawa n'on. Hanggang sa nalaman ko... iisa lang pala ang may pakana.

"I know Venus'... weakness."

 Nang lumabas ang mga salitang 'yon sa bibig ni Joker, hindi ko pa magawang makapaniwala.

"The incident that happened more than a decade ago... The Genocide."

"The criminal that did that... it was Venus."

I was dumbfounded. I don't know what to say, nor to react. I don't want to believe Joker... but seeing her expression at that moment, she's amused, she's not lying.

"She was in rage. She disregarded everything that time... because of that..."

"But she later on regained her senses... and she was traumatized..."

"The academy hid the fact, so that the people won't lose their trust to them... but Venus was still getting eaten by her guilt, she retired in the battle field." Joker's smirk widened.

"Just bring it up... bring her traumas up again... and you'll see hertraumatized face."

Joker's expression a while ago is still stuck in my head. She didn't even tried to hide her psychotic and sinister grin.

Still, she don't have a reason to lie... so I believed her.

So... how?

How...

I'm getting pushed back right now?

Hindi ko man lang magawang makaiwas. Sunod-sunod ang pagsuntok niya sa akin. Sa kabila ng makapal at matigas kong balat, ramdam ko ang bawat diin ng patalim ng cestus niya sa akin.

I can't open my mouth to say something. I just found myself in this situation, just a second, after I brought up the past.

I just... put a hole on her shoulder and slashed her chest...

So... how the fuck?

Todo salo lang ako ng pagsuntok niya sa akin. Ang dalawang kamay ko na ginagamit ko kanina bilang pag-atake ay nakaharang ngayon sa mukha ko, para harangan ang mga suntok niya. 

As if she's not even breathing, she's not stopping a second. Each and every punch she makes, is getting heavier and heavier, stronger and stronger.

Ah...

I remembered...

Why Venus was so famous back then...

For that reason, I know that it's not impossible for her to kill everyone alone in the genocide.

It's because Aphrodite's gift.

It's the Stone eyes... and Stone fists.

Hindi 'yon alam ng karamihan, dahil sapat na ang Stone eyes ng Venus para iharap sa madla. But after she went leveling, she had the Stone fists too. It's the ability to counter anything, any physical strength.

And make it on your own.

At this moment, every time Venus punches me... every time she attacks. Her strength multiplies, as she take mine.

Unti-unti akong nanghina, wala man lang magawa. Bumabagal ang pag-atras ko.

Sa isang iglap... sa isang pangungusap...

Bumaliktad ang laban.

I clenched my jaw.

Fucking Joker...

'To see her traumatized?' she said?

I glanced at the woman in front of me.

Eyes wide open, blood splashes on her face... and grinning from ear to ear.

Does this... looks fucking traumatized to you?

She's fucking laughing, having fun while fucking hitting me. Aphrodite is definitely a crazy one too, to make this beauty like this.

She's... a FUCKING MANIAC!

"Pfftt." Padiin nang padiin ang bawat suntok na nararamdaman ko, nagbubutas-butas na rin ang balat ko dahil sa cestus niya. Pero sa kabila n'on, nagpipigil pa siya ng tawa.

Huminto siya sa pagsuntok sa akin, pero hindi pa rin ako makabawi at makagalaw. Mariin niyang hinawakan ang ulo ko. Unti-unting nanlalabo ang paningin ko... muling bumabalik ang mga mata ko sa rati.

Tinapat niya ang mukha niya sa akin. How funny it is that even though I'm back to my original form, and she's still a lot smaller than me, she's pulling my hair as if I'm just some kind of small prey.

Lumabas ang mga dugo sa bibig at ilong ko. Butas-butas ang malaki at matigas kong katawan dahil sa mga suntok niya na may kasamang patalim.

"Hey, beast." She has a teasing look on her face. "I don't know where you found out about that, but what are you expecting?" She laughed.

Mas lalong humigpit ang pagkasasabunot niya sa akin na kinasinghap ko.

"Still, you pissed me off. You made me remember something once again."

"You probably think that I was out of my mind back then huh? That I regretted it. That I was traumatized because I didn't mean any of it." Nilapit niya ang mukha niya sa akin, mas lalong lumawak ang ngisi niya sa labi. "I mean, who's in the right mind that will do that genocide?"

Dahil nanlalabo ang paningin ko ngayon, parang ibang tao ang nakikita ko.

She... she really looks like him.

They... both have the same fucking messed up and psychotic face.

That fucking Jud...ge!

"To be honest, I was really shaken when you mentioned it... but not because of I was traumatized or guilty. I! NEVER! REGRETTED! THAT NIGHT!"

"I was in the right mind! I planned it! I'm not guilty!" Lumakas ang pagtawa niya. "If you're looking for my weakness... IT'S LONG DEAD!"

Hindi ko man lang maipakita ang reaksyon ko, hindi ko man lang maibuka ang labi ko. Ni hindi ko na maigalaw ang kamay ko, o mga daliri ko.

At this moment...

I know...

I know that...

I've lost.

Papikit-pikit ang mga mata ko habang nakatingin sa babaeng kaharap ko, pinipilit ko pa rin ang sarili kong gumalaw.

But my body is failing me. I don't know what she's thinking, why did she let me hurt her first, before fighting me seriously.

Is it because of the thrill?

Because of the pleasure?

Or just because... she doesn't give a fuck?

A fucking psychopath...

I can't move, I can't fight anymore.

This woman in front of me... is more than a fucking beast.

This woman, who's almost three times smaller than me...

This woman, who has a fragile body, and a gift inferior than mine...

This woman...

Is definitely favored by the Gods.

CHAPTER 45
Favored by the Gods

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 193K 61
GIFTED SERIES #1 Their eyes are different. It changes. It can turn blue like the ocean and gray like a smoke. It can burn like a fire and have letter...
23K 1.2K 10
VOLUME 3 Back from the start, but not as a team. What are they suppose to do FIRST? Continue playing the game and collect the pieces? Or fix their bo...
695K 41.8K 51
A world where magic is everything. A world where anything is possible. A world where any creatures exists. And a world without the greatest witch of...