The Black Phone Cast Imagines

By Hakuna_Fratata

Just a bunch of cast imagines and preferences - PEOPLE INCLUDED --- - Miguel Cazarez Mora - Brady Hepner ... More

HEYYY
โ€ข ๐Œ ๐€ ๐’ ๐Ž ๐ ๐“ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐„ ๐’ โ€ข
- Movie Time -
- Movie Premiere -
- Waitress -
- Swearing -
- Fake hickey prank -
- Traffic light -
- Warm inside -
โ€ข ๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐† ๐” ๐„ ๐‹ ๐‚ ๐€ ๐™ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐™ ๐Œ ๐Ž ๐‘ ๐€ โ€ข
- Chicken -
- Baking -
- Fake Wedding -
- Media -
- Bake Sale -
- My girl -
- Edits -
โ€ข ๐ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐ƒ ๐˜ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐ ๐ ๐„ ๐‘ โ€ข
- Live Stream -
- Meeting -
- Her -
- Friendzoned -
- I like her -
- Dress -
- Is that a hickey? -
- Breakfast (Rowan) -
- Surf date -
- Jealous -
- Little chat (Rowan) -
- Gonna like it here -
- Soulmate -
โ€ข ๐“ ๐‘ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐“ ๐€ ๐ ๐ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐• ๐Ž ๐ ๐† โ€ข
- Cute -
- Assistant Director -
- Sleepy -
- Tiktok prank -
- Cold -
- Daddy's silly -
โ€ข ๐ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐… ๐„ ๐‘ ๐„ ๐ ๐‚ ๐„ ๐’ โ€ข
- How you met -
- PDA -
- Who fell first -
- His jealousy scale -
- Your jealousy scale -
- Romantic trope -
- Tristan Catchup -
- What its like being his girlfriend -
- A show you guys binge -
- His celebrity crush -
- Your celebrity crush -
- His thoughts -
- Your guys song -
- Coming out to them -
// AHHHHH //
- What its like dating them -
- What you guys do on christmas eve -
- They catch you reading wattpad -
- What you do for fun on set -
- Stay in or go out? -

- Videogames -

16.1K 224 1K
By Hakuna_Fratata

A/N: I know Mason would never do this. This is just an imagine.

Requested

-----

You sigh as you watch Mason, who's sitting at the foot of the bed, start yet another round of whatever game he was playing.

You don't think you've ever been this bored in your life. You've tried to keep yourself distracted, moving from the bed to the floor, couch, fucking beanbag, basically everywhere in his room as you wait for him to give you attention.

He invited you over to his house around two hours ago and all he's done is play the dumb game.

This guy could care less about the fact he has a whole ass girl waiting for him on his bed.

You really wish technology didn't exist right now.

"Mason are you almost done?" You ask.

Mason doesn't even bother to turn and look at you, just nodding his head while staring at the game.

"Hold on, just a few more minutes." He says.

You roll your eyes at him. He said a few more minutes almost an hour ago.

"C'mon Brady, you're useless right now. I thought you were good at this." Mason says into the headset and once again, you roll your eyes.

Finally deciding enough is enough, you raise from your spot on the bed and stand infront of Mason.

"What are you doing? Move." He says annoyed, leaning to the side so he could see the screen. 

"Mason, your game can wait." You grumble.

Mason takes his eyes off the screen for a split second to glare at you before going right back to being glued at the game. 

You step to the side, blocking his vision once again, making Mason move to the other side. You continue to follow him, only making him grow more and more mad.

"Y/n, sit the fuck down. I can't see." He says, glaring at you.

You shake your head and step forward, snatching the controller from his hands.

"Hey—"

"No Mason. The game can wait." You say.

Mason stands up and snatches the controller back, ignoring your words.

"Mason." You groan, glaring at him. He just continues to ignore you. Annoyed, ou move, standing directly infront of Mason.

"Can you fucking move?!" He yells, pushing you out of the way with so much force you tumble into his dresser, knocking over someone the stuff that rest on top of it.

Mason doesn't even bother to send you a look before continuing on with his game.

"What the fuck Mason." You mutter.

You feel your lip begin to quiver lightly, your eyes watering before you push down your emotion and leave the room.

Making a few turns in the house, you find your way towards Brooke's room, knocking on the door.

"Come in!" She calls from the other side.

You open the door, stepping in.

Brooke takes notice in the saddened look covering your face, immediately rising from the bed she was relaxing on.

"Are you okay? Whats wrong?"

There it is.

Those words.

Those words that push people over the edge.

Your emotions get the best of you and you finally let tears fall, a small smile on your face as you feel sympathy for yourself.

"Mason." You whisper.

Brooke looks at you confused before gasping. "Did he break up with you? I sweat to god–"

"No! No. He's just glued to his fucking stupid game and pushed me into his fucking stupid drawers."

Brooke looks like she's about to kill someone. "He did what?" She says through gritted teeth, moving forward to leave the room.

You quickly close the door, shaking your head. "What are you going to do?"

"Kill him. He hurt you."

You shake your head. "Don't. That little fucker can do whatever he wants. His loss." You glare at the floor, tears still spilling from your eyes.

You really hated that game.

"Wanna watch a movie? Get your mind off it?"

You nod, flopping onto her bed.

At least one of the Thames siblings likes spending time with you.

+++

"Brady what the fuck! Revive me!" Mason yells into the mic.

Brady replies back with a simple "fuck you." Before reviving him.

"Thank you." Mason smiles before continuing with the game.

Mason waits to hear your snarky comment about how he should've died int he game, but it never came. 

Confused, Mason turns his head quickly and spots an empty bed. "Y/n?" He looks around the room in hopes to spot you but you're no where to be seen.

"C'mon man, I need you right now." Brady says into the headset.

"Shut the fuck up Brady, i'm looking for my girl." Mason says annoyed, still looking around the room.

"She probably left, you have been playing the whole time she was there." Brady says and Mason rolls his eyes.

"Shes only got here like twenty minutes ago."

"Uh, no. She got here like four hours ago Mason." Brady corrects and Masons eyes widen, his eyes darting to the clock on his drawer.

What confuses him more is that his clock isn't facing him. Instead it's on its back, facing the roof.

"What the hell?" He mutters, raising from the bed. He walks to the dresser and notices other stuff is knocked down with it. "What happened here?" He asked.

"What?" Brady says.

"All the things on my dresser are knocked down." He says.

"Oh! That's what that bang was. I thought you just had a rage." Brady said.

Mason looks at the dresser confused before he remembers.

"Can you fucking move?!" Mason yells, pushing you out of the way with so much force you tumble into his dresser, knocking over someone the stuff that rest on top of it.

Shit.

Mason looks at the time to see if you truly have been here longer than he thought, groaning when he realizes Brady was right.

"What the fuck Brady, why didn't you tell me?" He yells annoyed.

"I thought you knew! She did remind you every five minutes, were you even listening?" Brady asks and Mason thinks back.

Holy shit.

Now he remembers all the times you kept asking him if he was almost done. God, you probably did leave. He'd leave too if he was waiting that long.

"Shit. I gotta go, bye Brady" He says.

"Wait no—" Mason disconnects, turning everything off at the wall before running out the room and towards his sister's room.

Not even bothering to knock, Mason bombards into the room.

"Brooke, we go– y/n?" He asks.

You and Brooke were under her blankets, watching the princess and the frog with the curtains closed and light off, blue LED lights brightening up the room.

"Get out Mason." Brooke says.

Mason shakes his head. "You get out. I wanna talk to y/n." He says.

Brooke glares at him before getting up and leaving the room, not before pushing him out of the way, causing him to tumble into the wall.

Eh, he's used to it.

Once Brooke was gone, Mason basically sprints towards you.

"Y/n, I am so, so, so, sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean any of it. I completely lost track of time and I just–" Mason lets out a shaky breath, not knowing what to say.

"Mason you pushed me into the drawers."

Mason looks at you, nodding. "I know, but it was an accident. I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't think it would be that hard. Hell, I wasn't even thinking in the first place. Im so sorry y/n. Please, please forgive me. I wont ever play that stupid game again when you're here." He whispers, looking down at his fidgeting fingers.

You slowly get out of the bed, walking towards him with your arms open. "I forgive you." You mutter.

Mason's face brightens up, happily opening his arms and engulfing you in a tight hug, kissing the top of your head.

"I'm still so sorry y/n. For pushing you. I shouldn't have. I was raised better than that." He said, rubbing you're back lightly.

You shrug in his arms. "Its alright, I know you didn't mean it." You say.

Mason nods before breaking the hug, taking your hand and nodding his head towards the door. "Come, lets go watch the rest of this movie in my room." He says.

You smile and nod, following him as he gently pulls you towards the exit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 1.3K 22
IN WHICH he was her brothers best friend until he said something about her which cause her to hate him, until they get cast in a movie together. ...
35.8K 422 20
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ˜ฎ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœพๅฝกโ˜ป๏ธŽ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„, ๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡...
238K 4K 29
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ญ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง" "๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ" ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—ก ๐—”๐—ก๐——...