Unworthy Love

By Thoughts589

Aurora Hemera decides she wants her own life, so she enrolls to Harvard instead of going to Yale, where all t... More

•Prolouge•
Chapter - Two : THE FIGURE SKATER
Chapter - Three : MISTAKE COMING HERE?
Chapter - Four : GAME -> PARTY
Chapter - Five : CLASS
Chapter - Six : GIVING A CHANCE
Chapter - Seven : THE BRIDGE
Chapter - Eight : FRIENDS
Chapter - Nine : AGURMENT
Chapter - Ten : WORRIED
Chapter - Eleven :

Chapter - One : MOVING IN

118 1 0
By Thoughts589

_____________________________________
Aurora...
————————————————————

_____________________________________

I stared at my dorm room. It was filled with all my things. Grayson, Max and Ethan all helped me moved in, said their goodbyes and left. So now I'm just here..alone in my dorm room. I have a single which I felt lucky to get, but at the same time I wish I had a roommate. A roommate feels like a built in best friend.

Maybe I should've just stuck with the college my brothers go to...

"Wanna get some ice cream!" a girl happily asks, barging into my room. What the hell? "Sorry. Let me introduce myself, I'm Ivy Smith." she says putting out her hand.

I stood up, shaking her hand, "Aurora Hemera."

She smiles, "oh my...sorry for barging in. People in single rooms are few to none. So I thought...well..."

"That we can be friends because we both don't have roommates and we need someone to hang with?" I cut her off, laughing.

"Pretty much."

"That sounds good to me," I laugh again, following out the door.

Ivy seemed great. She was funny, energetic, smart. She is someone I need in my life. Not another rude, asshole friend who only wants to get with my with brothers. That was always the case, it's the reason I never had many friends in high school.

We made our way to the dinning hall. So many kids were in there, studying, having conversations, eating and having fun. Maybe college won't be so too bad.

"So, what are you majoring in?" Ivy asks me, as the person handed her the ice cream. She handed my the mint chocolate chip one. It's my favorite kind.

I sat down at a wood table, "biology. But most of my time will be spent in the lab studying the brain." I explain, "what about you?"

"Business major. Who knows if I'll ever get a good job with it but I don't care" she laughs, eating her ice cream, "any siblings?"

"Three brothers. Older."

"Damn, I'm an only child"

"I sometimes wish I was, but I love them." I say, looking down at my phone.

There was a text message from my boyfriend.

Liam Jenkins. Oh. Did I forget to mention he goes to the same college my brothers does? He also hates the Escarra family. Gosh, why didn't I go to Yale? My boyfriend now lives two and a half hours away from me. Stupid Harvard.

Ivy laughed, "boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I don't know how I'm going to manage a long distance relationship. I'll only see them when Yale plays Harvard." I explained, looking back up at the dirty blonde.

She was beautiful. Naturally. No make up. I mean I don't where make up either, but she makes me wish I had blonde hair, not brunette.

"He goes to Yale? Well lucky for you, they have a scrimmage tomorrow. They actually scrimmage a lot, and have two league games against one another." Ivy smiles.

"Really!"

"Yup!" she pauses, "wait! Let's go check out of stadium."

I get up right away, "fuck yes!"

I have a good feeling Ivy and I are going to be good friends. And that warms my heart. I'll be okay here. I hope. We both threw out our napkins and walked out of the dinning hall, back outside.

The sky was dark, that didn't keep us from walking all the way over to the other side of campus. We still had about five more minutes until we would make it to the stadium. Suddenly, someone was running behind us, yelling 'girls'. Ivy and I turned around to see who it was.

It was another blonde, but her hair was way blonder then Ivy, "what are you two doing! It's about to rain. Here take my umbrella!" she kindly offers, holding the wrapped umbrella out. As Ivy shock her head no, telling the girl there was no need...we both felt water.

Rain.

Falling.

It began to down pour, making Ivy and I look at own another. We couldn't help but burst out laughing, while getting drenched. The girl who has the umbrella, still had it wrapped up, she was too busy laughing as well.

It was just the three of us in the middle of campus getting rained on and only one umbrella. The girl put her umbrella up, trying to fit us all under but it was no use, "my dorm room is right over there, if you guys wanna get out of the rain," she laughed.

"Yeah..that would be great!" I say, following the girl. We all ran, hoping not to get anymore wet.

The moment we got inside the girl turned to face us, "I'm Evelyn Jones."

"I'm Ivy Smith"

The two looks at me, "Aurora Hemera." I smiled.

"What we're you two doing?! Everyone knows it's going to rain today." Evelyn laughed, shaking the water off of her umbrella.

"Well, we were trying to check out the ice rink in the stadium. Im a figure skater—"

"You are?! You didn't tell me that!" Ivy cut me off.

"I love watching figure skating." Evelyn adds. Ivy and Evelyn both kept talking about the sport, and how much they love it, "oh we gotta definitely go watch her! Wait, do we even have a team for that here?"

I put my hair up in a bun so it wasn't in my face anymore. The two waited impatiently for me to answer the question, "well..no one else does it. But the school offered it to me. They even have a coach for me. So it's like a one person team..kinda?" I explained.

Evelyn showed us up to where her dorm was, opening the door so we could go in. It was also a single too. Which Ivy and I found hilarious.

"So you're a figure skater, your major is biology, and you're studying brains with a professor, who hand picked you! Holy shit. I just met the coolest person ever." Evelyn says jumping onto her bed.

"Evelyn, Aurora. What's your number. I'm making a group chat with my new best friendddsssss," Ivy loudly said so happy, I swear I could feel the energy in the room from her.

Ivy is the energetic one.
Evelyn is the sweet one.
And me? I don't know what I am.

All I know is...we all fit perfectly.

I think I'm going to be okay here. All my worries have disappeared.

Now. All I have to do is stay very far away from Alexander Escarra, and I'll be okay.

"You guys wanna get some ice cream?" Evelyn asks. Ivy instantly looks over at me, trying to get her laughter in, but it failed. We both burst out laughing again as Evelyn stared at us confused, "what?!" she asks, but we both couldn't stop laughing, "come on guys! What!" she basically whined.

This is gonna be the best year ever.

I already know it.

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 2.7K 54
Life was never fair and Elizabeth, understood this concept when her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend. That was the worst day of Elizabet...
519 3 12
THIS STORY HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. OR FINISHED. IT IS FICTIONAL SO PLS BE AWARE THAT THERE MIGHT BE SOME HOCKEY FACTS TWEAKED TO FIT THE STORY. Lennon L...
426K 11.8K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...
485 25 22
Evelyn Wilder has dreamed of going to the olympics for Ice Skating ever since she was a little girl. Nothing has ever come in her way and her family...