Full House

By fillomina

Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 39

6K 342 106
By fillomina

Y/N POV 

Sunday had gone past too quickly.

Lisa dropped by to say hello while she was out grocery shopping. The boys were less territorial than I thought they'd be, but maybe that was because she didn't bring Rose with her.

We ended up spending the entire day watching movies, occasionally me and Yoongi would go into the kitchen to cook or make snacks. I taught him how I make my favourite pasta, and he showed me how to make his favourite soup. It felt so domestic and homey.

And now it was Monday again.

I carefully tried to pull myself out of the bed, but with Jimin deciding he wanted to be human, and Yoongi holding onto me tightly, it was basically impossible. On cue, both of them tightened their holds on me, and I just lay there, sighing at the ceiling.

There were so many furry limbs tickling me, tails on my legs, ears tickling my neck and chest.

"We can cuddle again as soon as I get home" I tried coaxing them.

Their holds loosened a little, but not much. I decided to just rip the bandaid off. I sat up forcefully, making both of them groan. Whilst they were moaning and being dramatic, I climbed out of the bed and began to get ready.

I was feeling a little nervous about seeing Lucas today, he seemed a bit tense when I left his house on Saturday, and we hadn't talked since then. It should be fine, I told myself, we are normally fine at work.

Honestly, I was feeling a little bad about the whole situation. He had put in so much effort, paid for my meals, cooked for me, was kind to me, and I was probably being so cold towards him. Sure he made that weird comment about hybrids being needy, but other than that he was a decent guy.

Once I was ready to go, I gave the guys ear scratches and a kiss. I walked quickly to the station, just wanting to get the day over with already. I was feeling so jittery for some reason, unable to stop picking at my nails and bouncing my leg.

Of course, not seeing Jin in his usual spot just made me feel more uneasy. Why can't things just go back to how they were? Before I stupidly agreed to go out with Lucas, before Jin had to move. But I guess not before I adopted my pack. There was almost a week of just pure bliss and calm before everything went downhill.

Arriving at the office, I sat myself down after quickly chatting with Lisa, and got to work straight away. I was determined to zoom through the day with no distractions, then go home.

My morning was going successfully so far, and at around 10:30 I decided to make a cup of tea to warm myself up. As I got up though, I noticed Lucas and another guy walk into the staff kitchen. Ugh. I didn't want to be there at the same time.

I decided to wait, but after 10 minutes I lost my patience, I needed my tea! We would just have to break through the awkward barrier eventually.

Walking up to the kitchen, I overheard them talking quietly and I decided to wait, in case it was private. That was, until I heard my name.

"She still won't put out?"
"Nah, she's being difficult. I'm gonna lose this fucking bet"
"Told you, you should have picked someone else"
"Yeah well that doesn't help me now"
"You even made her dinner, all romantic and shit?"
"Yeah, are girls always this difficult?"
"You had to sleep with her before the end of the month, yeah? So you've still got 2 weeks, plenty of time!"

My body was frozen, unable to move.

Bet?

Was this whole thing, the dates, the dinner, all a bet?

I slowly backed away from the kitchen and returned quickly to my desk. I sat there, unable to figure out how I was feeling.

Was I mad? Upset? Angry? Disappointed?

Shock was all I could feel right now. I stared blankly at my computer, trying to think about literally anything, but all that was going through my mind was that I was a bet.

Almost unphased, I turned off my computer, standing up and collecting my bag. Lisa was in the bathroom so I'd text her later, but I went up to my manager, told her I was feeling unwell, and walked out.

I walked out of the building, still feeling completely blank. Do I go home? But then the boys will be worried about me, and they will want to know what happened. I can't tell them that I was played, that I was a bet. Their person is meant to be strong, and protect them, not be the butt of a joke.

My feet took me towards home anyway. It appeared that I was not going to take the train, just walk all the way home instead. This is fine. It's just under an hour to walk home. That's ok.

My brain was focusing on anything other than what I had heard. The trees. Birds flying around me. The people walking past. Until it finally focused on something that looked very tempting.

The bar. I must have walked almost all the way home without realising, because this place is only about 10 minutes from my house. Luckily this place was a restaurant/bar, so it was open. Open for me to go in and get absolutely shitfaced before noon.

I walked in and went to the bar section at the back. Taking a seat, I immediately ordered two cocktails, an espresso martini, and a spicy margarita. Treat yoself.

"Rough morning?" The bartender asked as he placed my drinks down in front of me.

"I was a fucking bet" I mumbled out, taking a sip of the martini.

"This guy bet that he could sleep with me before the end of the month" I looked at the bartender's name tag. "Do guys really do that, Jackson? Is that actually a thing?"

My voice came out sounding so angry, but also upset, with a touch of disbelief.

"Oooft, that's bad. But no, guys don't do that. Assholes do" he pulled out 2 shot glasses and filled them with vodka.

"This one's on me" Jackson raised his shot glass, waiting for me to take mine.

I grabbed it and tapped his glass before downing the shot. My face screwed up in disgust, and Jackson just laughed at me after drinking his own. Even though vodka was my favourite drink to shot, I could never get used to the taste.

After I finished my two cocktails, the alcohol finally started kicking in, starting to make my arms feel fuzzy.

"Aperol spritz please" I called out when Jackson walked past.

"You know, I actually felt bad, because I thought I was a bad person. I thought to myself, 'geez, this guy is going out of his way to be nice to me and here I am acting cold', can you believe that?" I rambled as he made my drink.

"I should have known there was something wrong with him when he said that thing about hybrids!"

"What did he say about hybrids?" Jackson's eyebrow raising in question.

"He said that we can't not live our lives just because we have hybrids! I mean, what the fuck?! You can't just leave them at home like a stuffed animal and continue living your life as if they don't need attention and love, right??"

"Right." Jackson strongly agreed.

I couldn't tell if he was just being supportive of me because he knew I was upset, or if he was being genuine. I decided to let myself believe that he agreed with me and that Lucas was wrong.

"How many of the guys in the office do you think know about this bet?" my attitude went from angry, to solemn.

My body suddenly felt cold. How many of the office staff were participating in this? Was it just a few? Was it all of the guys? How many people were laughing at me behind my back? How could I ever go on a date again without being scared of this happening?

"Hey, it'll be alright. Whoever is participating in this dumb bet isn't worth it." Jackson gently patted my shoulder.

I simply nodded, feeling numb again. I was frustrated, angry, but most of all, hurt. The weight of the whole situation was finally hitting me, and the tears started spilling out of my eyes before I could even realise.

"Hey, hey! It's ok, in a few weeks this'll all blow over!" Jackson now looked worried as he tried to dry the waterfall of tears with a napkin.

"N-no, I'm okay" I half laughed. Laughing and crying at the same time, hiccuping and gasping, wow I was a mess.

"I think I just need to cry" I sobbed out, still laughing and trying to wipe my tears. "It's been a hard few weeks"

Jackson said nothing, simply putting another full shot in front of me and giving me a supportive smile.

"You da best" I smiled back, and with tear stained cheeks I downed the shot.

"A glass of your finest wine, Monsieur!" I placed the shot glass back down on the bar bench.

"Our finest wine is $90 a glass" Jackson replied with a smirk.

My face fell for a moment, and I deliberated on whether or not I should do it. I decided I would barely be able to taste it anyway.

"A glass of your cheapest wine, Monsieur!" I corrected myself.

He laughed and reached behind him to pull out the bottle. It ended up going this way for the rest of the afternoon. The bar section of the restaurant wasn't super busy, so Jackson was able to entertain me and let me ramble and cry about my last two weeks. I wasn't sure how many drinks I had, but I knew I'd stopped counting after 5.

"Will you be gracing us with your presence for dinner?" Jackson said, interrupting my latest crying session.

"What?" I slurred. "What time is it?"

"Almost 6"

"Wow, that's when the big hand points at the 5 and a half" I smiled, proud of myself, leaning my face in my hand.

"Hmmm not quite" he laughed at me.

"I think my favourite time of the day is 10:28 in the pm, because that's when I'm in bed with my hybrids and I love them."

"Right, are they waiting for you at home then?" Jackson asked, looking a little worried now.

Nothing registered in my brain for a while, the cogs slowly turning. The alcohol was doing a great job at numbing my sadness about the Lucas situation, but it was also numbing all of my other senses as well.

"Oh shit" I mumbled, eyes widening. "I should- I should go.."

I tried to get off the high stool that I had sat on for the last few hours, save for a few bathroom breaks. I managed to get on my feet, but I felt so wobbly. I could feel the alcohol before, but now that I was standing up it was really hitting me hard.

"Umm, are you going to be alright to get home? Need me to call you a cab?" Jackson grabbed onto my arm to steady me.

"No no! I can walk, it's only 10 minutes!" I gave him a big grin.

Before I could let him protest, I walked out of the restaurant. I started stumbling my way home, trying to focus on staying upright. My whole body felt heavy and fuzzy.

I decided to pull out my phone to text the guys, they would probably be worried that I was getting home late without letting them know.

Me:      Hello. Hi. I'm bcoming. Byebye

My feet took a few more steps forward before they chose to stop working. I was now standing still on the side of the path, trying my best to not fall. I could now focus on texting, but my thumbs felt like they weren't even attached to my hands.

YoonHobJim:    Y/N, are you ok?
Me:                         iam so god. I'm onme way
Me:                        Jackson told me to home
YoonHobJim:    ???
YoonHobJim:    Where are you? Are you drunk?
Me:                        there a is man here now hello

My phone started ringing so I answered it. I didn't have the brain power to actually put the phone up to my ear though, so I just stared at the contact picture of my hybrids.

"Hello? Y/N are you there?" Their voices came from my phone, but it was so quiet?

Said man from before stood in front of me, towering over my frame.
"Hey sweetheart, you don't look too good? Need some help?"

"No, I'm alright!" I waved at him, oblivious to the danger I was in. "I'm on a walk. To my house."

"Y/N who is that? Y/N?!!"
"Y/N this isn't funny, where are you??

I frowned at my phone, trying to understand why my hybrids wouldn't find this funny? And also why their voices were so damn quiet?

"Why don't you come in my car, I can drive you home then, yeah?" The man was still in front of me. "Or maybe I can drive you somewhere else, where we can have fun?"

"No, I like walking. Bye bye!" I tried to walk around him, but he just stepped in front of me and held onto one of my arms tightly.

"Ow" I squeaked out, as he pressed the End Call button on my phone.
I suddenly felt cold and didn't know what to do. His grip on my arm was tight and it hurt, but I could barely even keep myself standing right now.

"Hey! Y/N is that you?" a familiar voice called out.

A/N: Haven't written anything new, I know what needs to happen but I'm struggling to get there lol. I got impatient though so here is le chapter 39

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...
78.5K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
64.8K 3.2K 27
I recently fell in love with hybrid fanfics. so here is my take on it lol.. one day, you were working at your job when you hear a noise outside.. whe...
340K 15.8K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...