Innocence in Lust ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

Have you ever heard of Aphrodites? No. I am not talking about the goddess herself. I am referring to the wome... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
I. INDECENT PROPOSAL
II. BECOMING AN APHRODITE
III. BLIND RENDEZVOUS
IV. LOST IN HEAT
V. FALSE INK, FALSE LOVE
VI. LUSCIOUS FEAST
VII. PERPLEXING AFTER GLOW
VIII. ROUGH AND GENTLE
IX. GLASSY SIGHT
X. POKING THE BEAST
XI. CONTRACTUAL LOVER
XII. SIMMERING DATE
XIII. SMOULDERING HOPE
XIV. HUMMING LIES
XV. SWEET AND TENDER
XVI. FISHING HEARTACHES
XVII. REELING IN REALITY
XVIII. DRAB FLORET
XIX. OBLIGATORY BLISS
XX. BLEAK AND BLURRY
XXI. WANING GALES
XXII. LISTENING HEART
XXIV. NOT AN APHRODITE
XXV. TENDER HEARTH
XXVI. DANCING WITH JAZZ
XXVII. PURE INTENSIONS
XXVIII. BEFORE ANYTHING
XXIX. BERRY KISSES
XXX. INDULGING FIRE
XXXI. EROVOCAVELY HAPPY
XXXII. STARS ALIGHNING
XXXIII. STARTING FOREVER

XXIII. STARTING ANEW

1K 67 2
By Gigi_Luv_4u

"I was not against on you helping him out. I was concerned about how you really feel. Make sure to take care of yourself, too." - Park Jimin

==========

"Aghhh..." You squirm his length sliding in between your inner thighs. "Kook-ah..." You breathlessly moan. You feel both annoyed and grateful to him. You are not ready to be intimate with him and with the others, yet he is particularly a tease. As soon as he saw you by the door, wet with your sodden white shirt lewdly clinging on your skin, he pulled you over and trap you in his embrace. You couldn't stop him as his eyes were hazed with the heat swirling within. You were nothing but a prey to a wolf like him. Your strength couldn't equate with the strength twice increased with his rut. You couldn't do anything but let him. Not with your body and soul excitedly tingling with each of his touch. Now, your back is pushed on the door with his cock, helplessly rutting on your wet shorts, in between your quivering form.

"Baby..." He groans as his body stiffens and a spurt of his release trickles down your legs. He then melts on the crook of your shoulders while breathing heavily. He is molten hot. His skin is so red and glistening with sweat, not with the activity, but with the high temperature clouding his sanity.

"Hey... Don't do this." You panic as his body slowly wilts and slides down your body. "Please Jungkook-ah... just go to your room."

With your wobbling legs, you painstakingly guide him to his bed and let him rest for a bit before he would want you again. For sure, he would beg for you for there is no way his dry humping would quell the rut that befalls him.

**********

Just hours ago, you had been feeling so uneasy inside the penthouse. The memories of your conversation in Busan still lingers profusely inside your head. It didn't help the bitterness you felt wherever you look at. Memories played like movie scenes on the kitchen counter with Yoongi... on the balcony with sweet Seokjin... on the lone chair with Jimin tying you up so carefully... on the couch with Namjoon...

"I should not be here again." You groaned but you chose this.

All of them offered you to live with them but you refused. You admitted that you are not ready yet to live like that. Plus, there are seven of them. How could you choose? Although, after knowing their reasons and worries, you felt more at ease talking to them, albeit your body slightly sickened with the trickery that they did. However, with the emptiness of the penthouse, it felt like you were back again as their Aphrodite.

Feeling so unsexy, you opt for simple night clothes. Wearing your white shirt and short shorts, ready to sleep, you received a text from Jimin asking if Jungkook was with you. Swearing to be always truthful, he confessed that Jungkook, though has shorter rut, it is much more painful than the rest. Jimin had been sure that the youngest had been in rut when they flew back in Seoul and had only been dismissing it, since he doubted you would be with him after what happened. Jimin also deduced that it was the reason why the youngest had asked to be in Busan with them to begin with.

Immediately, you dialed for Jungkook's number. It took him time to answer with an obvious pained voice.

"Why didn't you tell me? We all promised to be honest." You accused. He only responded with a groaned sorry and told you not to worry. Of course, you worry more! So, you demanded for his address, but he hanged up the phone instead. You texted Jimin but told you to just skip this out without any further explanation.

Feeling so enraged, you dialed for Mr. Ryu and asked for the address from him. He was a bit difficult to converse with, still a bit protective of his employers. Maybe he was not informed about your status yet. So, you beg. After telling him that Jungkook was suffering due to rut, he gave in.

You didn't mind to inform the driver to come, so you drive on your own. The rain was pouring hard, you almost didn't arrive on your destination with some areas being flooded with it. You arrived with Jimin already at the receiving hall. He looked furious looking at your state, offering to bring you to his penthouse instead.

"No. Jungkook needs me." You insisted, making him sigh. "You don't need to come here." You say in an annoyed voice. How else? It seemed that Jimin didn't want to help the youngest. He knew too well how painful his rut was.

"I had guessed that you would come, so I have to be here to give this to you." He reached out and gave a specialized key card. "His security lock is not numbered. It only works with his fingerprint or with this special key card." He explained.

You froze. You thought wrong.

He gently smiled at you and brushed the wet strand of your hair. "I was not against on you helping him out. I was concerned about how you really feel."

You tilt your head at that, trying to assess how you really feel in this matter. However, you can't just be blind to what is happening. You may no longer their Aphrodite, but you are their soulmate. You have to take care of them all the more.

Jimin shakes his head as apparently you had said the last statement aloud. "Make sure to take care of yourself, too." He gingerly touched your cheek. He seemed to want to kiss you, but he fought against it. You could see the reluctance on his eyes and the tightness of his fists as he let go. "I'll be here tomorrow." He said before he went away.

Before you could scan the key card, Jungkook opened the door. It's as if, he had been expecting for you.

**********

You shiver with the coldness of the room. Realizing that you are still on your wet clothes, you decide to take a shower. Jungkook's shampoo and soap is so fragrant and relaxing that you almost forgot that you have a soulmate that could be deliriously searching for you right now. A scream almost resounds as a shadow lurks beyond the glass partition. Thinking that it is only the youngest, you turn off the shower and calmly open the glass door.

"Baby..." He whimpers the moment your eyes lock. He is leaning against the tiled wall. Spots of dark and bright red litters the expanse of his shirtless torso. It horrifies you more when he slowly staggers like a drunk towards you, holding the glass door, afraid that you will close it.

"What's happening?" Your eyes are wide with nervousness. He seems so out of his mind. His messy hair is wet with sweat. His eyes are narrowed with the pain painted on his face and on the crumpled lines of his forehead.

"Please?" He again whimpers. You know too well what he is asking. With your heart already burning with the need to soothe him, you open the glass door wide, allowing him to get inside the shower and into your arms. All your hesitations are now thrown away, disregarded.

'Why am I keeping ourselves suffer?' You muse.

"You can smack me after this." He sweetly whispers on your neck, tasting and sucking the water glistening on your skin.

"Hmn..." You moan as his tongue lathers your collarbone down to your breast.

You then squeal when he easily pulls you up and attach your legs around his hips. "You'll gonna drop me." Your arms helplessly grips the back of his neck. You remember how he staggered, what if the two of you will splutter on the wet floor?

"I promise. I won't." He whispers whilst nipping your earlobes and stepping forward to lean your back against the wall for support. Without further inhibitions, he aligns his length on your nether lips and so slowly pushes it inside.

Both of you moan. With rut, his girth seems to grow bigger, stretching you out more than before. It's so hot against your clenching walls. Your pussy, already wet with his humping, wet more, making it easy for it to slide in and out as he starts to move.

"Ahhhmmm." Your moan is silenced with his mouth on yours. His tongue is tasting every nook of your vibrating cavern. It's hasty and messy. When his thrusts turns rough and punishing, his mouth let go, allowing you to scream on your heart's content. Even with pain obviously prickling his body, you can't believe how much strength and control he still has.

You can't help but close your eyes tight with too much sensations. Not to mention the delicious zings on your spine against the coldness of the tile and the warmth trickling on your breast with his chest constantly pushing you up.

"Look at me." He huskily commands.

Immediately, you peel your lids open and there you see the blazing fire thrashing on his orbs. He is the storm itself, demolishing everything on his wake. His pounding then quickens more, without leaving his gaze on yours.

"I-I'm s-sooo..." You want to warn your impending release but your body already violently trembles with your orgasm. It spurts to his abdomen and down the floor along the water flowing through the drain. Instead of stopping, he thrusts more, riding you out like a car racer, never stopping. Not even decreasing his speed. With this, your orgasm drips again like a broken faucet. "Oh god!" You squeal.

He then gutturally groans with his teeth nipping your shoulders as he stiffens and filling you to the brim, mixing his cum with yours. This time, he doesn't melt in exhaustion. You can feel him hardens again even with just a minute passing. You can't help but breathily gasps.

"Eyes on me." He commands again as he slaps your bum and carries you out of the shower and into his bed.

Your body bounces. You want to move but you are rendered unmoving with the quake still on your skin, the pulse of your pussy lips and the clenching of your filled heat.

"Jungkook?" You want to question his intention as the storm in his orbs has now morphed into a tender swirl of adoration.

The bed dips as he crawls towards you with a loving smile on his lips. He reaches out to your thighs, making you realize that he is not as hot as a while ago.

"You're out of your rut?" You disbelievingly gasps as he starts to bite carefully on your inner thighs, making sure to leave marks alongside Jimin's faded ones.

"That's your magic." He mumbles, loud enough for you to hear. He then move closer to your core and slurp your combined wetness, making you mewl. "My nuna... my baby." He blows a breath on your core, sending more shivers on your nerves. It tingles and flutters your stomach. It sends sparks inside your head.

"Jungkook." Your mouth slackens as it keeps on gasping for his name. Your eyes start to water with the emotion you can't contain. "Soulmate. I know it now." You reaches down to cup his face and pull him up to kiss his lips.

Your soul feeds of them that's why every sex feels more like a love in the making. You orgasm not because you were a rare boundless Aphrodite but because it was them. You had soulgasms every time because they are your soulmates.

Properly, you kiss. It's gentle and unhurried. You don't mind how you taste yourself with his lips. You don't mind how his weight pushes you down on the bed nor his erection poking and sliding on the wetness of your pussy lips once again, teasing you unceasingly. You two just kiss and hum. You kiss with your tongues and moan. You kiss and groan with his length once again finding its home.

"I love you." You whisper freely, no longer bothered if it's right or not. There is no need to nip anything out. You are now allowed to let the flower to fully bloom inside your heart.

He stiffens for a moment as he captures your eyes with his and slowly smiles. The sides of his doe eyes crinkles with happiness.

**********

"Your tattoo has gone already. There's no trace of it anymore." His fingers caress your stomach. Your legs are tangled on the sheets.

So lazy to change his bed sheets with new ones, Jungkook had carried you on the mattress at the living room. You were bewildered with the multiple mattresses in his penthouse. It's like a fuck den! You hadn't noticed it as he pulled you immediately by the door. You hadn't realized that there was one lying around in every room. If only you knew, you shouldn't have painstakingly brought him to his room.

"I still don't have the seven stars." You murmur as you web your fingers with his. They are longer and bigger in comparison to your small candle-like ones.

"Cute." He giggles. He then brings your hand to his lips and kiss them and slowly turns you to face him. His eyes are now serious. "I hope you won't be obsessing with the lack of soul inks. I don't want you to be like Jimin hyung." He mutters.

Your brows raise at that. "Why? Are there things you still didn't tell?"

Jin's reasoning of not telling you was heartbreaking. Somehow, a trauma had formed when a woman convinced him that she was his soulmate. He didn't know how the woman knew about his soul ink and tattooed it to her skin. What he knew that he easily believed her. Perhaps it was because of frustrations of not finding you. He was simply not thinking straight. Of course, he excitedly introduced her with the others. They felt something was off but they dismissed it as perks of being multiples. They thought it was normal as long as they felt heavenly during sex. They never knew that they had been drugged all along. Not until during his rut. He felt nothing had changed. With Jimin's rut, everything was confirmed. The latter screamed with great pain for his soul literally denied her. They had to bring Jimin to the hospital and there they found out about the drugs that she mixed with their drinks.

It was a mess. The woman threatened to spread their sex videos that they never knew existed. Thankfully, they were able to get a hold of her recordings before she could damage them.

The incident made him distrust himself. That was why, when he felt so compelled to know you more when he saw you during Hoseok's older sister's wedding, he became so unsure. Although he had found himself stalking you to ease his heart. He opened his dilemma to Hoseok and Jungkook. That's when he found out that their feelings were mutual. With the fear of being mistaken again, they thought to keep low. It then led to Mrs. Park suggesting the indecent proposal. They then grabbed the opportunity to act on it when they learned about your unemployment.

Jungkook's loud sigh brings you back to the present. "There are more actually." He sweetly says as he wipes the toothpaste at the side of your lips. "Eventually you'll know everything."

Well... you can't absorb more information in just a night. You nod and asks. "Now tell me about Jimin's obsession on seven stars?"

But he shakes his head. "It is not mine to tell. All I can say is, your soul ink would definitely come out after some time. I am sure with that."

You let it go and smile. It's the easiest one you have made so far. You even feel like teasing. "How sure are you?"

He giggles and nuzzles your nose with his. "A hundred percent sure."

You then turn your back, allowing him to spoon you to his chest. It's warm. You close your eyes as you feel him kiss your nape and run his fingers to your stomach again. You can't help but be endeared. You can picture yourself with a round belly with him singing you a lullaby or with a baby song. The adorable image slowly simmers inside your head then you loudly gasp and suddenly sit up.

"W-what?" He asks as your eyes widen, staring to his.

"Oh my god!" You cry.

"What happened?" He worriedly sits up and reaches out for you but you flinch instead. "Baby? What did I do?" He whines.

"This is why you should have told me from the beginning." The frustration and annoyance boil in your gut. You feel like puking.

"What?" Jungkook's voice louden.

"We have been fucking!" You exasperatedly say.

"Yes. We have been." He nods, still not following you along.

"We have been having sex!" You whimper.

"Didn't you like it?" Jungkook worriedly asks.

"Of course, I did. It has been always great... But we have been making love so much." You cry. You start to scratch your fingers with nervousness.

"That's a better name ..."

"Jeon Jungkook!" You exclaim, stopping the stupid silly grin to form on his lips.

"What's wrong with it?" He successfully pry your fingers from fidgeting and biting them to bleed. "Baby. I can't really understand you." His eyes are pleading.

"You know too well what will happen when soulmates have sex." You scold. You can't believe he can't think of it. Perhaps he is still clouded with rut?

"They become bounded?" He asks.

"Well... that too." You murmur.

Then something seemingly clicks. You wait for him to realize it but what he says next sounds so plausible, almost bearing you away from what you greatly worry. "Wahh... That is why we can feel your happiness and pain on our chest. We are already bounded!" There is a gleam on his eyes.

"W-what?" 'We are all bounded?' The information somehow makes your heart swell... but that's not what you are worried right now! "Wait...No!" You exhaustingly whispers. "Not that!"

"What is?" His lips purse into a pout.

"They make babies!" You answer. "Only soulmates bare babies, Jungkook! What if I am pregnant? Oh my god." You whine as you hold your head in panic.

Jungkook cradles your cheeks as he gingerly says. "Don't worry about that. We are all in pills actually. We decided to have the contraception instead of you. We don't want you to be burdened with that."

"W-what?" You ask, bewildered. "What kind of pills?" Which one are they having? As far as you know, they are only two kinds of contraception for men.

"It's a new one. It's like vasectomy but temporary." He crunches his nose.

"Wait. Does it mean you shoot blanks?"

"Namjoon hyung can explain more on that." He starts to scratch his head.

"W-what if it would affect your sperm, Jungkook? What if you can't have babies anymore? See? I want babies Jungkook. With seven of you, we should have at least seven!"

"What?" Jungkook's eyes bulges then he heartily laughs. His shoulders shake with it. He then clears his throat with your smack of annoyance on his chest. "I'm confused, Baby. Don't you or do you want babies?"

Before you could speak, he leans over and kisses you hard, slowly pushing your back against the mattress. Both of your wrists are trapped on his hold. "If you do, I think we should seriously having them now."

"Jungkook..." You helplessly moan. Your thoughts slowly smoothen to a slushy. You can't sensibly decide which to choose Well... whichever it is, hopefully they will stay truthful as they promised.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello! Surprise! Double update!

There are just chapters that takes ages to finish and there are ones that only takes a night to write. Just like this chapter! Maybe I find it more comfortable to write smut and fluff ones. Angst takes much more of my time and brain power!

Thank you so much for reading! What do you think of the two chapters so far? Why do you think Jasmine is easy to sway? Please be kind and let me know.

- Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 68 7
Namjoon is a highly ethical but equally unorthodox Professor who never crosses a line unless you erase it yourself. And once you do so, Namjoon unlea...
14.3K 1K 37
"Why does this place feel like I'm high?" "Honestly? You could be." Falling into the rabbit hole takes you on a trip of the lifetime. Do you know wha...
22.8K 1.4K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...
5.9K 455 11
Here is another little something that I started on Tumblr jsksksk Basically, I give you many choices, and you select what you want for a 1k words sto...