It Smells Like Her

By georginasilvia

This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. "I want to start... More

Author note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Third book Liam's story is out now

13

1.3K 21 0
By georginasilvia

As it became dark Lorenzo took Storm to bed as I washed up all the dishes. I walked down the hall to see the door slightly open so as noise as I am I took a peak. I saw Storm's head on Lorenzo's arm as he read her a bedtime story.

"The end" he said closing the book

He got up and put the covers over her before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Night Stormie"

"Night Enzy"

He smiled before walking to the door before turning the light out and walking out. He closed the door and saw me at the wall smiling.

"What you smiling at" he asked

"Nothing" I smile walking off to the living room

I sat down on the sofa while Blair and Hunter sat on the other sofa. Lorenzo came and sat down next to me before I placed my head onto his shoulder.

"God you guys act like teenagers in love" Hunter says

"No we don't" me and Lorenzo say at the same time

"Keep telling yourself that" Blair piped up

The room fell silent as the parents walked in with Ace and Gia following behind. They all sat down with the drinks giving them to everyone.

"So what game are we playing" Mum asks

"How about never have I ever" dad says

We all say agree and start playing the game. At first it was stupid questions but then the real questions came out.

"Never have I ever lied to my parents about where I was" Ace pipes up

Me, Lorenzo, Blair, Hunter, Ace and Gia all took a sip of our drinks.

"Never have I ever ran from the cops" I say

Lorenzo and Blair took a sip of there drinks

"Since when" Miss O'Connor asked

"You know we had a crazy childhood" Blair laughs

"Never have I ever fell in love with someone but lied I was in love with them" dads says

All of them take there drinks but me and Lorenzo didn't.

The game lasted for a while but mostly stupid questions came up. Both parents went leaving Me, Lorenzo, Blair, Hunter, Ace and Gia still playing.

"Truth or dare Blair" Ace asked

"Truth"

"Tell us the worst thing you have done" Ace said

"Ok. I lied to my brother about being in love with his best friend. It wasn't until we got engaged I finally told him the truth" Blair said "truth or dare Sophia"

"Truth"

"What secret do you hold that no one knows about" she asked

"I once snuck out the house when I was younger and did my fist kill. Then the next day killed another person pretending like that one was my first kill" I said

We went back and forth laughing and joking till my phone rang. I got up and walked outside and answered it.

"Hello" I said

"Hi it's Anna. Just wanted to call to say we found a match. We need you to come in on Monday so we can get everything sorted"

"Yeah sure what time" I asked

"Three thirty pm"

"Yeah that's fine thank you Anna"

I hang up and placed my phone on my chest before taking a deep breath. I felt arms wrap around my waist as a head went onto my shoulder.

"What was that" Lorenzo asked

"They found a match. I need to go in on Monday to over go a few things" I said turning to face him

He smiled before hugging me tightly. We stayed like this for a while till we finally went back inside.

"Right I'm off to bed night guys" I said grabbing my things

They all said night and I headed to my bedroom. I placed everything onto the nightstand before walking into the bathroom.

I washed my face got changed and walked back into the bedroom to see Lorenzo sat in bed topless with the covers covering his waist down. I got into bed beside him as I felt him pull my back onto his chest. He kissed my forehead before moving a piece of hair out my face as I drifted off to sleep.

***

"I have a boyfriend" Storm said

I looked around the corner to see her sat in the counter as Lorenzo made her cereal.

"You have a boyfriend" he repeated as she nodded her head

"Is he cute"

"He is so cute" she adds

"He better be treating you like a queen" he said

I turn to see Blair watching the same thing I'm watching. We both stare at each other before looking back.

"He always treats me like a queen Enzy" she brags

He smiled at her before giving her the cereal. I can't help but feel a smile forming onto my face.

Nope stop it

We both walk into the kitchen as Lorenzo turns with a coffee in his hand. Storm places her bowl down before looking at me and Blair.

"I have a boyfriend" she repeats

"I know I overheard" Blair said sitting down

"Can we watch a movie while daddy and mummy still ain't up" Storm asks

"Sure but I bet I can beat you there" Blair says lifting Storm off the counter

They both ran as Blair let her win making me laugh at how they all turn into softies when it comes to kids. I turn to face Lorenzo to see him staring at me.

"What" I question

"Nothing" he says smiling

He hands me a cup of tea before placing my medication near it. I swallowed the pill and drank the tea before dad walked into the kitchen.

"How are you" he asks

"I'm fine dad" I say hugging him

"Are you sure" he says

"Yes dad I'm sure" I said

He smiles before turning to Lorenzo

"And how are you" he asks

"I'm fine" Lorenzo laughs

Dad smiled before walking out. He's acting wired. But whatever as long as he is in a good mood I guess. I place my cup in the sink before me and Lorenzo head into the living room and watch the movie with Blair and Storm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 731 42
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. The doors opened and the previous boss walked in with the...
5.3M 30.9K 7
[ PREVIEW ONLY ] He's a criminal. She's hasn't broken a rule in her life. He's Italian. She's American. He's mean. She's nice. He's like coffee, dark...
2.3K 80 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
149K 2.3K 34
He doesn't believe in love.... but for her he believes anything is possible. Impulsive, Bold and dangerous to a fault. ACE DE LUCA is the Italian ma...