"Glory To Mankind" (On Hold)

By saibotbitch

"Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped... in an endless spiral of life and de... More

Hello-
Record of Ragnarok - Chapter 1
A Time With Lü Bu
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 1 / 4)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 2 / 4)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 3 / 4)
A Time with Thor
A Time With Adam
Rewriting In Progress
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 1)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 2)
Lü Bu vs Thor (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 6 (Rewritten)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 7 (Rewritten)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 1)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 2)
Adam vs Zeus (Part 3)
Adam vs Zeus (Final Part)
Glory To Humanity - Chapter 12
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 13
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 1)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 2)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Part 3)
Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 18
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 19
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 1)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 2)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 3)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Part 4)
Jack The Ripper vs Heracles (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 25
Glory to Mankind - Chapter 26
Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 1)
Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Part 2)
Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva (Part 3)
Raiden Tameemon Vs Shiva (Part 4)
Raiden Tameemon Vs Shiva (Part 5)
Raiden Tameemon Vs. Shiva (Final Part)
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 33
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 34
Buddha vs. Zerofuku (Part 1)
Buddha vs. Zerofuku (Part 2)
Buddha Vs. Zerofuku (Part 3)
Buddha Vs. Hajun (Part 4)
Buddha Vs. Hajun (Final Part)
Glory to Mankind - Chapter 40
YO STOP- WARNING
Glory To Mankind - Chapter 41
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 1)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 2)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Part 3)
Qin Shi Huang Vs. Hades (Final Part)
Heyyyyyyy- Bad Author Note hereeeeee-

Lü Bu vs Thor (Part 4 / 4 )

789 27 6
By saibotbitch

I update at the most random of times istg.

Ah yes, the beginning of the Thor chapter will follow the plot, so if you see specific things missing in another chapter, just know it may be in chapters made especially for specific characters.

-

Thunder cracked as the rain fell. And in the rain, stood a long haired child with sharp teeth. His mouth was agape as he looked at the sky, his eyes showing admiration. He seemed to have no care of if he would get sick or not.

Though, suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck through a tree.

-

Lü Bu landed on his feet, immediately charging forward as Thor caught his Mjölnir, allowing it to swing back slightly.

Though, he quickly raised it into the air, feeling the scorching wind behind him.

He was ready to slam his Mjölnir down on Lü Bu, who had his halberd held behind him.

(Geirröd Thor's Hammer -Thor)

Lü Bu's nonexistent eyebrows furrowed as his eyes narrowed, his teeth gritting and his grin growing wider.

It seemed as if only a split second could pass before an explosion was felt in the arena.

-

The explosion had caused so much small pebbles and wind to fly around.

Göll had to cover her face with her hands to make sure nothing was caught in her eyes.
Brunhilde faced the wind and pebbles with a glare, anxious to see what had happened.
The Gods and Humans in the benches looked to be straining to keep themselves still.
Chen kept his eyes on the inside of the arena, his breathing pattern hitching.

"No, is he...?"

The wind suddenly cleared, allowing everyone to see that Thor's attack had been stopped.

Lü Bu had prevented most of it with his halberd, smoke steaming off of it.

"He... He... HE'S STILL STANDING!!!" Heimdall yelled.

The Humans cheered wildly, the Gods seemingly silent as they watched with disbelief.

"Lü Bu, what a man!"

The said male still had that grin on his face as he kept Thor's Mjölnir back.

"He took Thor's attack and blocked it with ease!"

"THAT'S MY LORD!!!" Chen yelled. From behind him, soldiers beat the drums, cymbals being beaten with drumsticks.

"Nice...!" (Y/n) praised, gently punching the air. The group of gods by the stands looked at them, making them sit down faintly. They gently cleared their throat. "Continuing on."

"Still..." Zeus smirked faintly as he stroked his beard.

"What is this nonsense?!" Huginn yelled. "Wasn't that the move that defeated Jörmungandr?!"

"What insolence! That Human, who does he think he is?!" Muginn also yelled.

Göll sighed with relief.

"LÜ BU!! I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE, DON'T PUSH MY SISTER GRIZ TOO HARD OUT THERE!! I WANT YOU TO BE CAREFUL WITH HER, OKAY?!" Göll then stopped. "Eh-?" Brunhilde seemed to also stop.

The two had noticed how Lü Bu's legs struggled to keep themselves still.

"Hm?" Heimdall blinked.
"..." Guan Yu leaned forward faintly.
"What's this?" Zhang Fei looked at Lü Bu after chugging more of his vodka.
"..." Liu Bei's eyes narrowed faintly.
"No...!" Chen's fists clenched.

In due time, Lü Bu's right leg...

His bone completely broke in two, blood starting to coat his pants.

The soldiers beating the drums stopped, gaping.

Lü Bu kept himself still, but his eyes slowly looked towards his leg.

Göll and Brunhilde looked closer with disturbed expressions.

"Oh my gods! Thor's attack has shattered Lü Bu's leg! This might just be the end of the line for Lü Bu in this bout!"

The Humans had now went silent, watching as the black haired male shoved Thor's Mjölnir back.

Lü Bu took one step back, only to feel his other leg snap as well.
The male grunted, slamming the butt of his halberd into the floor to keep himself stable.

"Oh, no..." (Y/n) mumbled.

Maybe they could understand how some beings felt when their comrades were about to die.

"..." Lü Bu collapsed to his knees.

"BE STRONG!!" He heard from Chen.

Göll stepped back with a shudder as Forseti adjusted his glasses with a nod.

"Hermes?" Zeus called out.

"Yes?" The suited male replied.

"I've decided high stakes fights like these are most agreeable." Hermes softly nodded.

"You're quite right." He spoke.

"My, what a show. Lü Bu trying to block Thor's attack straight on. That certainly was enjoyable. However, his body won't be able to withstand much more." Zeus watched at how much blood was puddling behind Lü Bu. Thor gently placed his Mjölnir down, Zeus feeling his confidence heighten. "This is over."

"..." Thor tilted his head faintly, staring down at Lü Bu as the wind brushed through his hair. He stared back at the red haired male with a neutral expression.

Even when he had gripped his Mjölnir with both hands again, and raised it.

Chen fell back, the soldiers catching him. The male felt as if he were about to faint.

"No... My Lord..." He muttered, covering his eyes. "Defeated again, before my very eyes... Such a cruel fate..." The soldiers behind him looked down, also feeling that sense of despair.

"Look at all that blood!" Göll gripped her hair before she looked at Brunhilde. "Sis, what the heck are we gonna do...?! Run away! Hey, Lü Bu! Get out of there now!"

(Please, shut the fuck up... -(Y/n))

They silently got up.

"Ready to get his memories?" Hermes looked at (Y/n).

"..." They faintly nodded.

"Would you like me to accompany you?" The black haired male softly blinked.

"... I'll do things alone this time. Thank you, though." (Y/n) softly replied. They then stopped when they heard hooves repeatedly beating against the floor.

"Look, Göll. It seems we may have an ace in the hole after all, you see?" Brunhilde smiled faintly.

"Huh...?" Göll blinked.

As a familiar horse whinnied, the Humans and Gods seemed rather shocked.

"That sound is..." Guan Yu muttered.

Even before he could finish his sentence, Red Hare had leapt out of the doors, rushing to Lü Bu's side. The said male looked back at the horse with slightly wide eyes.

"Lü Bu's steed, the Red Hare!" Heimdall spoke.

"That's a horse? Where'd that thing come from?" Shiva questioned, chuckling. "This is madness." He said.

"My, how exciting. What a manly steed it is too." Aphrodite nodded.

"..." (Y/n) silently stared at the arena, the wide eyes of their mask staring it down. Seemingly not missing a detail of it.

"The Red Hare? How's it here?" A soldier questioned.

"It must be... a miracle..." Chen mumbled. His hands gripped the railing.

As Red Hare approached Lü Bu, the horse looked at the male's leg, and licked some of the blood away from his leg.

Thor, who was about to completely decimate Lü Bu, had lowered his Mjölnir.

The male wanted more of the fight. Even if he hadn't made it audible, he was pretty sure that Lü Bu knew what he was thinking.

He had saw Red Hare make a small motion with his head as the horse gently snorted.

"... My old friend..." Lü Bu mumbled.

Chen looked down, gritting his teeth.

"Right... I see now. He hasn't given up..." The male then looked forward. "And neither can we!" Chen slapped his face with his two hands. "Until the end!" The soldiers looked at him with awe as he looked back at them. "We must believe in our leader, no matter what!"

A soldier hit the gong once again as others linked arms.

This allowed a tower of soldiers to stand on each other, letting Chen get on the very top.

They all yelled.

"We pledge our lives to the Flying General, our lord and Liege, Lü Bu!" Chen yelled.

"Hail!" All the other soldiers added.

"HAIL, LÜ BU!!" They all yelled.

"Come on! Is sitting down there on your knees your idea of a joke?! Well, it's not funny! You're the strongest man in the world! So get up!" Zhang Fei spoke.

Having heard everything, Lü Bu looked down at the dirt below him.

"Y-Yes, he's right! We know you can do it!"

The other Humans seemed to scream with encouragement, all cheering for Lü Bu.

"... Fight on? Is that what they want?" Shiva chuckled as he shrugged with two arms. "Wow, humans really can be so cruel."

"What a reckless man... I think I kind of like it..." Aphrodite smiled faintly. "I really hope he doesn't quit."

"If Humans will be cruel, then I can be as well." The group looked at (Y/n), who had walked their way to the railing. Them simply slamming the butt of Sky Piercer into the floor was enough to get Lü Bu's attention.

"I find it amusing the one of the Humans considered as my sin is on his knees like that." (Y/n) took their mask off, trusting that Lü Bu could see their expression.

Luckily enough, he could. He could see the disappointment in their face. The man couldn't even see their eyes and he knew how disappointed they were.

"I get that your legs are broken, but you look like you're ready to give head."

Lü Bu felt his nonexistent eyebrow twitch.

"I'm starting to feel like all those sparring sessions were for nothing. All those talks about you improving and winning are seeming to be for naught. Especially the part of us fighting once again. You're just not giving everything you have, are you?"

The male blinked.

(Everything... -Lü Bu)

"Whether the result is if you die or not, make it look like you're going out with all your energy expanded into one thing." (Y/n) silently frowned. "At least make it a worthy win for Thor so he doesn't feel as irritated."

(There's no way he can even get up though. -Heimdall)

He gently scratched at the side of his face.

(I mean, do I want to see him try? It'd be funny for sure. -Heimdall)

The male then closed his eyes.

(But that's impossible. The fight is over. They can't really expect anything different. -Heimdall)

The male felt a dark stare directed towards him. He slowly looked towards it, seeing (Y/n) giving off an uneasy aura towards him.

(... I may as well see it through a bit more- -Heimdall)

Before he could finish his thought, he heard the crowd exclaiming.

"Huh-? What's going on-?" He quickly looked towards the fight.

Lü Bu, with a shaky halberd, was getting himself up.

"Lü Bu!"
"Go!!"

The Humans in the stands seemed to be cheering for the male.
Göll happened to do the same, punching the air with her fists.
Brunhilde stood next to her with a gentle smile.

"What? No way..." Forseti mumbled.

Lü Bu looked up at Thor, the male silently staring back down at him.
The pair could hear the soldiers that happened to be cheering louder than any of the Humans in the arena.

The black haired male suddenly screamed as he finally got up to his feet.

The pain was fucking unbearable.

"He got up!!" Heimdall spoke, his voice filled with shock.

The Humans cheered even louder from the sight.

"Yay!" Göll punched the air again, Brunhilde's smile growing slightly wider.

"GO!!!" Chen yelled.

From next to Lü Hu, Red Hare whinnied.

"It would seem that Lü Bu refuses to quit!" Heimdall jumped into the air from his excitement.

"..." Thor was silent. Only for a second. Though, a grin quickly grew on his face as he gently scoffed. The male then started to laugh, the excitement in his expression and body growing even more. He saw Lü Bu mount Red Hare.

"Hell, yeah! Now there's a sight! Lü Bu on the Red Hare again!" Zhang Fei yelled. Liu Bei looked back at Guan Yu.

"You used to ride the Red Hare once upon a time too. What do you think?" For the first time, Guan Yu chuckled.

"They belong together." He answered.

Red Hare brushed some dust away with his hoof.

"The Red Hare truly is Lü Bu's steed."

-

That child...

He was staring up at the large tree that had been struck by lightning. The flames in it crackled, showing no signs of going out soon.

"When I was but a child, I watched a giant tree be reduced to ash by a bolt of lightning."

Lü Bu was faintly gaping, his expression twisted into one of awe.

"I never did fear the dancing flames."

The rain started to pour down, letting the flames on the tree die down as Lü smiled faintly. His grin of awe widened.

"I could only think of one thing..."

One moment, Lü was standing still.

And in the next, he had turned heel to run to the cliff. Splotches of the rainwater faintly rose up from his footsteps, only to fall into the rain again.

"Of heaven..."

Even if Lü Bu happened to stumble, he quickly regained his balance again, still running towards the cliff.

"... and the gods who lived there."

The child stopped by the edge, staring up at the dark clouds.

"Up there are the strongest beings...!"

In the sky, Thunder cracked repeatedly.

And with a specific strike, Lü Bu could see the clouds formed into a figure exactly like Zeus'.

Lü Bu clenched his fists, only having more enjoyment.

-

The male could hear the crowd cheering louder than ever for him, and for Thor.

"Fight on!!" Göll yelled.

With the main Gods, Hermes looked at (Y/n).

"You'll allow this to happen?" The black haired male questioned. "It's against the rules, is it not?"

"Now now, don't spoil the fun, Hermes. I'm sure (Y/n) allowed Red Hare in for good reason. Besides, look. It may be a one on one battle, but that horse is a part of him now."

Lü Bu's halberd gleamed in the light as Shiva and Aphrodite either giggled or chuckled.

"Hm..." Hermes smiled faintly as Odin stared down at the arena.
One of Zeus' eyes narrowed as he weakly chuckled, (Y/n)'s eyes gently closing behind their blindfold.

"My old friend." Lü Bu gently put a hand on Red Hare's neck, leaning towards him. "This could be it. I want to ask if you'll entrust your life to me." The horse gently snorted with his consent, letting Lü Bu look forward at Thor. Red Hare once again brushed dirt away with his hoof before whinnying at the red haired male.

"Yes, My Lord!!" Chen yelled, the soldiers cheering behind him.

"All right! That's the spirit!" Zhang Fei roughly pat the barrel of vodka as Liu Bei and Guan Yu smiled faintly.

Red Hare whinnied once more, beginning to run forward.

"It appears that Lü Bu is finally in the fight again!"

The horse changed his course of direction.

"The Red Hare has became his legs, and now he's circling around Thor! However, he's not moving!"

Instead of moving, the red haired male's eyes followed the pair.

"What's Lü Bu's plan?" Heimdall spoke.

He suddenly saw Thor lift his hammer, gently pulling it to the side and behind his back.

As Red Hare started to gain speed, Lü Bu let all his strength flow into his arms.

He let go of his halberd only for a moment, but regained its touch from the very bottom.

"Ah, that move! He changed his grip...! Holding his halberd in that manner can only mean one thing...!" Chen muttered. "His secret technique!"

-

"36,863..." Lü Bu mumbled.

"That fateful spring, when Lü Bu finally discovered he was the strongest man in the world..."

The male slammed his halberd down against the wind.

"He also realized that he was now alone. Even with a specific android friend to spar with, he could never go full force against them."

Lü Bu gently grit his teeth, a few beads of sweat going down his face.

-

"77,500..." The male muttered, once again slamming his halberd down.

"However..."

-

"77,600."

Lü Bu looked at his halberd.

"... despite this relegation... he persisted."

-

"77, 700."

-

As Lü Bu slammed his halberd down, it snapped in two, the blade falling down to the floor below.

"... Nine hundred and nine..."

The male tossed the halberd behind him, into a pile of destroyed halberds before grabbing another one.

"Lü Bu kept swinging his halberd, seeking to improve his skills with single minded devotion."

-

It was now raining, and Lü Bu was still going.

"He believed he would meet an opponent one day who could truly face him."

-

The male tossed the golden part of his halberd into a pile.

"And to finally perhaps dwarf even his astronomical strength."

Lü Bu raised his halberd, once again slamming it down with a grunt.

Even through the day and night, he had continued to swing his halberd down, replacing them for as much as he needed to.

Wind slightly whirled around from his swings.

And from a certain distance away, Chen was watching with a slightly concerned expression.

"... My Lord..." He mumbled.

"He spent years doing nothing but training in solitude."

-

Now, the snow and wind were blowing past Lü Bu, a large pile of his destroyed halberd by his side.

"And then..."

The male slowly lifted up his halberd, his grip on it tightening completely as his arm pulled itself back.

The blade of the halberd seemed to reach rather far.

"Lü Bu held his halberd in a way that..."

He let a yell rip through his throat as he pulled his arm forward.

The tip of his halberd seemed to slice through the sky as it was forced forward.

And with Lü Bu's strength, the sky above him had split in half.

"... split the sky in two."

Chen looked to be completely agape, snow on his head and shoulders.

Though with Lü Bu...

"The superhuman strength of Lü Bu's grip and swing have a tremendous amount of momentum to his halberd. And that is how his secret technique was born."

The male began to see his halberd slowly disappear into particles, the only thing left being the golden part between his fingers.

He looked at it for only a moment before tossing it to the side. The male looked at the sky again. The clouds were closing up, only allowing the Sun to shine down for only a few seconds.

"... Despite his achievement... he was haunted by the fact that the attack would never be used on another."

The snow slowly began to fall on his skin again.

"Still, he gave that lonely technique a name. Sky Eater."

-

Chen looked to be tearing up. However, he quickly wiped his tears away.

(I've waited thousands of years to see this. -Chen)

He then clenched his fists with a grin.

(Finally, My Lord can unleash his strongest attack, using his strongest weapon, mounted atop his mighty steed, facing off against his strongest opponent...! A worthy foe. One he'd gladly call his comrade! -Chen)

The male heard Lü Bu yell as his grin widened.

"How amusing... You mortals are an intriguing bunch." Thor spoke, hearing his Mjölnir's heartbeat. The male looked back at his hammer. "Don't you agree? Are you getting excited?" The heartbeats from Mjölnir began to accelerate as Thor smirked faintly. He looked at Lü Bu. "Well then. Let's go."

The red haired male raised his Mjölnir with both hands as Red Hare charged forward.

-

Lü Bu could feel it. He knew that the technique he was about to unleash, would be the most powerful attack he ever performed in his life.

-

The male's roar was heard by everyone as he dug his feet into Red Hare's sides.

The horse coughed out blood, but kept going in order to not hold Lü Bu back.

-

Across from him, the god, Thor, could feel the same.

-

The male threw his Mjölnir forward, it swinging past Lü Bu.

However, it swung back to Thor, letting the male catch it.

He could barely see Lü Bu leaning himself back faintly for better strength.

As Thor was slightly leaned back from the centrifugal force, he could hear Lü Bu's growling and straining.

The expression on the man's face was one of utter glee, his grin widely stretched out.

Yet, Thor could be said of the same.

His straining was heard as he had gathered all of his strength into his upper body.

Everyone seemed to be in suspense, the tension high.

Both Lü Bu and Thor roared from their strain, another explosion being felt through the entire arena.

A large beam of yellow force and energy burst out of the tops and sides of the stadium, completely piercing the sky, and splitting it.

As the two weapons collided, Lü Bu's grin widened.

Thor's did as well, his eyebrows furrowing from his force.

Wind burst around, keeping everyone in their suspense.

Thor had leaned forward.
Göll and Brunhilde had to shield themselves from the yellow light.
Zhang Fei, Liu Bei, and Guan Yu looked to be in a state of shock.
Hermes' expression was slightly twisted into amusement and awe.
Shiva's grin faintly widened, he himself getting pumped.
Aphrodite couldn't help but keep her eyes on the sources of energy by the floor.
Odin had a gentle smirk on his face, Huginn and Muginn cawing from beside him.
(Y/n) was walking out of the room, their fists clenched to the point their nails dug into their skin. Black oil leaked from their breached skin.

"My... My Lord!!" Chen and the soldiers were sent back from the force of the explosion.

Göll could see Lü Bu's halberd being sent back slightly.

She could see everything that had occurred after that one moment.

Lü Hu's halberd had snapped, his arm being completely shattered and torn off in the process.

Brunhilde gasped as she saw it, Lü Bu's halberd flicking into Randgriz.

Her scream was inaudible as she got sent back.

The yellow glow finally disappeared, whirls of wind slowly flowing from the arena.

With Thor and Lü Bu, the male was looking down at the floor, the pain in his arms and legs being something unrepairable.

The red haired male had his Mjölnir swung into the floor, a crater under it.

"No, don't tell me she's dead..." Göll mumbled as she watched Randgriz collapse to the floor. "Griz, please get up!!"

"..." Brunhilde grit her teeth, her eyebrows furrowing as she faintly inhaled through her teeth.

"..." Thor gently stared forward, staring at Lü Bu's almost completely destroyed figure.

He looked at his other arm which was somehow still attached before his teeth bit into it.

Chen barely managed to get up.

"What happened...?" He muttered.

The male's eyes widened once he saw Lü Bu tearing his own arm off with his teeth. He spit it off to the side with a gentle grin before looking up at the sky.

(I gave it everything I had, (Y/n). I didn't exactly win, but... I did what you said. -Lü Bu)

He looked forward at Thor, who was already staring back at him with a slightly softened expression. 

Lü Bu then gently tapped Red Hare with his foot, the horse quickly running forward with a large Whinny.

The male once again roared, the grin on his face similar to the one he had from when he was a child.

(So this... is it... -Lü Bu)

He saw Thor pull his Mjölnir back.

(This is what happiness feels like without restrictions!! -Lü Bu)

Thor gave the black haired male a gentle smirk of respect before smashing his Mjölnir against his face, entirely decapitating him.

The blood seemed to spurt out everywhere.

It left Zhang Fei, Guan Yu, and Liu Bei in a slightly shocked silence.
Seeing Lü Bu decapitated... Who would blame them?
The Humans had went silent as well.

They could only hear Red Hare's footsteps stop, as well as the thumping of Lü Bu's body against the floor below.

"... No..." Chen muttered. "MY LORD!!!!" He yelled.

"..." Heimdall seemed to finally be regaining his consciousness. He strained to get himself up. "... So concludes the end of round one of Ragnarok...! The winner of this round, first champion of the final battle between god and man... is Thor!!"

The male rested his Mjölnir against his shoulders, his gentle smirk remaining on his face.

The Gods cheered from the win as Red Hare softly snorted at Lü Bu's corpse.

The steed's eyes gently shimmered before he saw Thor flick some of his blood towards Lü Bu.

The red haired male began to walk away, his eyes gently closing.

-

Thor vs Lü Bu
Time: 16 Minutes, 28 Seconds
Finishing Move: Geirröd Thor's Hammer
Winner: Thor

-

Zeus laughed, punching the air repeatedly.

"How bout that?" Huginn spoke. "I was worried about how it would turn out."

"Well; I never doubted the outcome for a second!" Muginn replied. Odin gently stared down at Thor with satisfied eyes.

Shiva chuckled, clenching his fists.

"What a thrill..." He muttered. "Marvelous...! For the first time in a thousand years, my blood boils...!" Aphrodite nodded with agreement, gently brushing her knuckles across her face.

"I know... I haven't felt arousal like this in quite a long time... How grand...!"

The gods began to cheer even louder, the Humans still rather silent from their shock.

"Ragnarok round one has ended with Thor as its victor! The Human race is one step closer to its inevitable end!"

Brunhilde clenched her fists, her eyes gently twitching.

From inside a tunnel, (Y/n) was walking towards the arena, their eyebrows faintly furrowing as their eyes narrowed from their regret.

(One less sin, but one more regret... -(Y/n))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 24.3K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
339K 9.7K 70
[Death is the natural end to a life, uneventful or otherwise.] [Those who bridge the gap between life and death battle against nature.] [To flow agai...
22.5K 414 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
435 4 4
Do you want to be an unfortunate Yandere protagonist that has to work in the underworld? Well look no further! Because you are a dark organization le...