ACE | T. Kazansky

By UltaRoseMoon

"If you think I'm chaos, you haven't met Ace." Iceman X Fem (OC) [TopGun] Started: Aug. 10th, 2022 Finished:... More

C a s t
P l a y l i s t
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Epilogue

5

6.5K 141 19
By UltaRoseMoon

Well then

Ace and Spade were up in the air. "You good up there Ace?" Spade asked. "Yeah, just men being men... asshats." Ace said. She was used to this type of treatment, she hopes women in the future don't have endure it.

"Other than that, how you feeling right now?"  Spade said. He looked at the photo he kept of his little sister, she sadly passed away couple years ago. "You know what? I am ready to kick some ass!" Ace exclaimed excitedly. "Now that's what I'm talking about." Spade said with excitement.

"This is your first hop." Jester's voice came over the radio. "The jets you are flying against are smaller, faster and more maneuverable, just like the enemy MiGs" 

Ace rolled her eyes playfully. "We got this in the bag, don't we Spade." Ace said with a grin. "Absolutely, let's do this!" Spade exclaimed.

"Like the confidence, glad you two are so confident Ace and Spade, because the clock is ticking now and we're keeping score. Good Luck" Jester said.

"Talk to me Spade, what's happening?" Ace said, she is being aware of her surroundings. "Got him Ace, coming up on your right, 7 o' clock." Spade said as he spotted Jesters jet speeding towards them.

"Copy, just don't have a heart attack back there." Ace said. "Heart at...AHH, shit Ace!" Spade exclaimed as Ace suddenly jerked the stick causing the plane to climb higher into the air.

"Don't act so dramatic." Ace said and Spade shook his head. "Ace! He's on our tail and picking up speed. Coming fast! Do some of that pilot shit!" Spade exclaimed.

"I'm gonna lead him into the sun, he'll lose sight of us for sure.... like I said Spade, don't underestimate me and my skills." Ace said as she increased her speed as she climbed higher and higher.

"Damn! He's still there. Drop down and break left Ace." Spade called out.

"Alright Alright Alright." Ace said with a cheeky grin, then she grunted as she jerked forward.

"Nice move Kid." Jester said as the move caused him to fly past the two and loose a chance to get a lock on them.

"Gee Thanks Sir, I am really touched." Ace said to him as she was on his tail. "Wait Wait, Come on Jester, don't run away from the fun." which caused the man to chuckle.

"Shit..come on." Ace mumbled as she stayed focused as she picked up speed. 

"HELL YEAH! You got him, You got him!" Spade exclaimed as Ace got a lock on Jester setting the alarm off. "Yes!" Ace exclaimed excitedly.

"Nice Flying Kid, head back to base." Jester said over the radio.

"Copy." Ace called out. "Now that's what I'm talking about!" 

"Now that was fucking awesome!" Spade exclaimed. "I am awesome... so are you buddy!" Ace exclaimed.

"Tower, this is Ghost Rider requesting a flyby." Ace called out.

"Negative, Ghost Rider. The pattern is full." The man said which brought a smirk to the woman's face.

"Ace...don't even think about it." Spade said, sternly.

"Just relax and enjoy this ride." Ace said as she picked up the speed and flew past the tower.

Spade was anxious at first then he felt the excitement through his bones, "WooHoo!" Spade exclaimed, which brought a smile to Ace's face. "See I told you I know what I'm doing." Ace said with a grin.

............

"That was awesome you two, congrats!" Maverick exclaimed as the two walked by, Maverick and Goose were about to hit their hop. "Thanks! Good luck you two! Maverick... don't cause too much chaos." Ace said with brow rose. "I won't."

As they were walking to the shower rooms, "Nice flying little sis." Slider said. "Yeah, that was incredible flying." Iceman said to her. "Thanks you two, good luck out there."  Ace said. "Thanks." They both said as she then walked into the women's shower room.

..............

As she was showering, she heard footsteps. "Hello?"  She called out then she heard a scramble outside. "Who the hell is there!" She exclaimed then she heard the door quickly slam shut. She rose a brow, then turned off the water. She quickly opened the curtain then saw her clothes were missing.

"What in the fucking hell?" She questioned. She put her hair up in one towel then wrapped herself in another one. "No fucking way, there isn't no way." She questioned herself. Then she thought the men's locker room. "Those horny bastards." She grumbled. She slammed the door opened to the locker room, scaring those who were out in the hallway.

..........

"YeeHaw, Jester's dead!" Goose exclaimed. "What? That's bullshit." Wolfman said. "Didn't everybody?" Goose questioned "Hell no man, we got our butts kicked...30 seconds" Hollywood said.

"We went like this, he went like that, I said to Hollywood, where did he go?" Wolfman said as Slider and Iceman walked into the locker room. "Yeah, he's laughing at us on the radio." Hollywood said. "Yeah it's me laughing dickhead... we won." Slider said. "So did they along with Ace and Spade." Hollywood said. 

"That's not what I heard?" Iceman questioned Maverick and Goose. "Yeah we did we got Jester." Goose said. "No No, My little sister got Jester fairly while you went below the hard deck don't count." Slider said.

"Hard deck my ass, we nailed that son of a bitch." Maverick said to Goose. "You guys are really cowboys." Iceman said. Spade looked over, he took a quick glance over towards Sundown and Chipper, noticed something off about Chipper but then looked back at Iceman and Maverick. "What's your problem Kazansky?" Maverick questioned him.

"You're everyone's problem, that's because every time you go up in the air you're unsafe... I don't like you because you're dangerous." Iceman said sternly. "That's right... Iceman...I am dangerous." Maverick said with a cheeky grin which caused Iceman to chomp before continue to chew his gum.

"Spade you good?" Hollywood asked. Iceman and Maverick looked over noticed he was glaring at Chipper. "Yeah, Chipper and Sundown talked shit about my favorite pilot earlier, which by the way she kicked ass and secondly, I would like to know are you jealous that your getting your asses kicked by a woman who knows what's she's doing?" Spade questioned him as the men turned to look at the duo.

Ace walked down the hallway, steaming. "You gotta be serious, stealing clothes, why.... wait I know why?" She questioned herself as she made it down the hallway.

She looked at the door, "You know what..." Ace said then she kicked open the door. "ALRIGHT! WHICH ONE OF YOU HORNY ASSHOLES TOOK MY CLOTHES!" Ace barked. "What the hell?" Maverick questioned as he heard Ace's outburst into the locker room. "That doesn't sound like a happy go lucky Ace." Goose said. "That's a piss off Ace at that." Slider butted in.

Ace walked into the locker room with her towel clenched against her as the men whistled at the woman. "PLEASE CONTROL YOURSELVES!" Ace snapped which caused the men to stop their actions.

Ace stood in the middle of the locker room, no fear swept over the woman. "Alright, which one you took my clothes, seriously as I was showering, you wasn't silently about it, that's for damn sure." Ace said sternly as she looked around the room. Silence filled the room, Ace threw up her arms. "This isn't funny anymore." Ace said, keeping sternness in her voice.

Slider jumped in, "Alright, jokes over... you got your laugh in, give my sister her stuff back." Slider said sternly. "This isn't funny, you guys, give Ace her stuff back." Goose said as he also jumped in. Spade shook his head as he saw Chipper being silent. "Chipper, did you take it? You and Sundown have a grudge against her." Spade spatted. "That may be true but I would never reach the level to take her stuff while she's showering." Chipper spatted back. "If you didn't take it, who did?" Spade questioned. Ace looked over to see another pilot twirl her undergarments around. Iceman, Spade, Slider, Goose and Maverick glared at the pilot. Ace huffed in anger and frustration.

 "Alright, that's enough." Iceman said sternly as he walked over to the pilots. "Come on, we thought you all..." The pilot said but Iceman interrupted. "You thought wrong... besides I have respect for women, especially for women like Ace here, just give her back her stuff... I won't ask twice." Iceman said sternly.

The two pilots held out her stuff and Ace snatched it. "Real mature Asshats, believe me, if you take my shit again, you'll find out the hard way." She spatted as she headed to her locker. Iceman shook his head at the men. Then Jester called for Goose and Maverick to come down to see Viper.

"I fucking swear, taking clothes, be for real right now." Ace spatted silently as she opened her locker to get change. Iceman approached her. "I am sorry about that, shouldn't have happened to begin with." Iceman said. "It's fine.. It's just men being me." Ace said as she then made eye contact with him. "For one, that was hot... I don't know why, but I found it to be." Iceman said as Ace rose a brow at him. "Wow, me being angry was so hot to you... must gave you a hard on, am I right?" Ace questioned him. He rose a brow at the woman which resulted in her chuckling at him.

"Ice... I just was teasing... but of course you would think that, but you were being respectful and got me my stuff back, I thank you for that." Ace said with a smile as she had her stuff ready. She looked back at him with the towel in her hand. "Would you mind to hold this while I change. I would go back where I was but..." Ace said and Iceman jumped in. "It's fine, of course." He said as he took the towel from her.

"Like I said, I am sorry that happened." Iceman said. Ace sighed a bit. "It's fine, I am use to, I shouldn't be but unfortunately I am, besides I believe they only do that because they don't want to see their asses kicked by woman like myself, besides I am very confident with myself, I just don't let assholes stand in my way" Ace said. Iceman sighed. "You shouldn't be use to that, things should be different." Iceman said. "I know but I hope I can change that for women who join down the road." Ace said. Iceman smiled a bit. She slid her undergarments on, "What are you smiling about over there, Mr. Iceman." Ace said.

"First off, Your brother gave me that name and secondly I like that in a woman." Iceman said. "Like what?" She questioned him. "Confidence." Iceman said. Ace button up her shirt, made sure she looked alright, She looked at Iceman as he then look at her. "Really? Hmm, maybe you and I should go out for a drink tonight. Let's get to know each other." Ace said which resulted in him dropping the towel out of shock.

Ace chuckled and picked up the towel. "What do you say Ice?" She asked him. "Of course." He replied with a smile as he continued to chew his gum. Ace stared into his eyes. "Hmm, Has anyone ever told you, that you have the most gorgeous eyes." Ace said which brought a smile to the man's face. "I have heard it countless times but you can be an exception." He said with the smile on his face, she chuckled softly.

Ace bit her lip. "You are an respectable man, don't bother taking such things off the table just yet, let's just see how things go... but I know you, you won't force it." Ace said with a slight smile. "Since you did offered, I won't force it." Iceman said. Ace smile grew. "Like I said, Respectable man." Ace said. "Like I said earlier, you are a respectable woman." Iceman said, Ace smiled. "See you tonight." Ace said as she patted his shoulder and walked off. He was truly speechless by her.

................

Author's Note

It has been brought to my attention by an author, that people thought I was copying another Top Gun book.

I am here to say the Author and I talked it out, I decided to rewrite the chapter to avoid any more problems but I would still like to give credit to  sebastianstangirl01  even though I rewrote this chapter but it is similar but I didn't steal anything but I want to credit the writer since the scene is very similar within our books. 

Also like to point out, Ace has personally of both characters that  Jennifer Grey  played, Jeanie Bueller and Francis 'Baby'  Houseman, Diana is a mixture of both characters's personality. 

I would like to say, I don't steal people's work especially I had it happened to me, when first joined wattpad a long time ago. It was frustrating to deal with. I would never do that to somebody. To be accused is frustrated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.6K 21
"What your call sign, pilot?" "The boys call me Osprey, sir." Cover art made by @magnottic I do not own ANY Topgun or any of the characters. I...
193K 5.5K 14
⎯ 𝙩𝙬𝙀 π™₯π™žπ™‘π™€π™©π™¨ 𝙩𝙀𝙀 𝙨𝙩π™ͺ𝙗𝙗𝙀𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙀 π™–π™™π™’π™žπ™© π™©π™π™šπ™žπ™§ π™›π™šπ™šπ™‘π™žπ™£π™œπ™¨ 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™šπ™–π™˜π™ π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§. ...
133K 1.6K 18
"You thought her father was something, you haven't seen her." Bradley Bradshaw x Fem (OC) [TopGun: Maverick] Started: July 13th, 2022 Finished: Aug...
621K 14.9K 34
COMPLETED trust fall. 2022. oc x bradley bradshaw.