Dire

Oleh niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... Lebih Banyak

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

64

53 1 0
Oleh niallsthumb

We were at the bar

"are you excited for your birthday tomorrow styles? Liam asked

Louis sighed "its gonna be pretty lame for him this year since you know" looking at me.

"he can do what he wants" putting my hands up

Louis said "so your okay with him getting fucked up and railing as many girls as he can?"

I winced

Harry put his arm around me "I don't want that. Maybe get a high a bit."

I nodded "I don't mind that"

He kissed me.

Niall said "have you ever seen Harry fucked up yet?"

"Yeah I've seen him high"

Niall said "no sweetheart fucked up"

Harry said "I don't plan on doing that. I don't need to anymore." leaning over to me

The guys went on telling stories.

Harry leaned over to me "I think I'm the shittst boyfriend"

I laughed "what? Why?"

"I don't even know your birthday."

I said "it's okay I don't celebrate it"

"Why not?"

"The whole my life is my mothers reminder of the worst day of her life doesn't really scream cake and balloons."

He said "well it doesn't remind me of that so when is it I would like to celebrate it with you when it come up."

I said "Harry it's really ok I don't care about it"

Before Harry could say anything niall yelled shots

I grabbed one. Taking a shot. Then starting a conversation with niall. So I didn't have to continue the conversation Harry started

It was 12something in the morning.
Harry and I laid in bed. Out of breath. Both coming down from maybe the best sex we've ever had. "Happy birthday Harry!" kissing his arm.

"Seriously when is your birthday?" He asked out of breath

"Seriously don't worry about it."

"You're my girlfriend I should know your birthday."

"Your girlfriend hasn't celebrated it for 20 years so it doesn't matter what day." Pulling the covers to cover my bare skin

Harry's thumb rubbing circles on my hip bone he froze "20? Did your birthday pass?"

I shrugged.

"Was it in December?" I shook my head no January? Shook my head no again "well it can't be February because today is technically the first."

I bit my lip.

"It's today!" He shot up holding himself up with his elbows.

I didn't say anything.

"Your birthday is February 1st!"

I continued to bite my lip.

"Baby we have the same birthday?!" he said super excited

"I don't celebrate mine but I'm happy to celebrate yours with you."

Harry scoffed "no fuck that. We are celebrating both."

"Please Harry.."

"Unless you want me to be super bummed on my birthday." he pouted

"You're so annoying! I don't celebrate it can we just drop it."

"The fuck we aren't you're my girlfriend and I'm going to celebrate the fuck out of you on the day this cruel world decided to bring such an innocent angel into chaos.
Plus I want to celebrate someone who I love very much."

"Harry can't we just celebrate you that will make me so happy."

"You're making me a very sad man." Pouting

Harry POV

I woke up to soft kisses on my cheek. I smiled the kisses went down to my chest then down lower to my stomach until she pulled down my boxers. She licked up my cock. my eyes shut just at the contact. She started sucking me off my hand immediately went to her hair. Pushing her down further making her gag. If I keep letting her continue I'm definitely cumming.
I flipped her over on to her back hovering over her.

"It's your birthday too.." I kissed her jaw letting my hands trace her thigh leading to her core.

"Harry.."

"Shh Just thing one thing please."

"I wanted to do something for you."

"Getting to enjoy you is a treat."

"Harry just let me suck your dick." She laughed

"Fine." rolling back onto my back

She grabbed onto me again. Spitting on me. I watched her take me into her mouth. I could barely keep my eyes open but i forced them to so I could watch.

I pushed her head down making her gag. She continued bobbing her head. I was losing my mind watching her.

I reached down grabbing her nipple squeezing it making her moan.

"Baby I'm gonna cum" I warned her

She looked up at me nodding. I forced myself to watch her cumming down her throat I pulled out of her mouth finishing what ever I had left on her face.

God how can she be so fucking hot.how the fuck is this real life.

I reached around grabbing her a tissue but she was already using her thumb pick it up and sucking it clean.

"Fuck" I whined "you're going to make me cum again."

She laughed getting up and heading to the bathroom.

-

We sat at eating breakfast. I looked at my phone to see the time.

I then sigh "for fuck sakes Liam needs help at headquarters is it okay if I?"

"Of course."

"Ok I'll be quick I'll come get you when I'm done ok?"

"Gotcha I'm probably gonna get you caught up on laundry."

"Don't you fuckin dare do my laundry on your birthday."

"You're not in charge of me. I can do what I want remember." Sticking her tongue at me

I tilted my head "don't be a brat. if I see a single folded shirt you're going to be punished understood?"

She looked completely unfazed

I walked up to her placing my hand on her throat. "Are you going to be a good girl?"

I could feel her swallow. She nodded yes. "Good girl." I kissed her and walked out.

I drove down to the thrift shop walking in and seeing Sarah

"Oh Sarah" I sing songed

"Harry" she sang back

"I need your help."

"What did you do now. Did lexy text me yet?" Reaching for her phone

"Hey what makes you think I did something? And lexy tells you when we fight?"

"She's my best friend. what do you think? I probably know more about your relationship then you do."smiling

"When's her birthday?" I looked at her with a smug look.

She tilted her head trying to think "I don't think she told me."

"Pfft Well I know."

"Ok when is it?"

"Today."

"It is!! Oh my god oh my god! wait it's your birthday happy birthday by the way but holy shit why didn't she tell me?"

"She didn't want to tell me either. I practically had to pry it out of her. Because she doesn't celebrate it. So don't text her or anything."

Why doesn't she..?

I shook my head. "Dire rule" my eyebrow went up

"Not your story to tell. Got it. So are you here to plan a surprise birthday something with muah?"

"No i just stopped by to buy some dusty crap."

"Don't be an ass what's the plan?"

"I barley have one I need you to go find her a dress she will look amazing in though. I'm gonna go get balloons and what not at the shop I'll be back to get the dress."

"Got it."

I ran over to the stops of course no yellow birthday balloons me being me I went into the back of the store to see if they had anything else.

A mans voice yelled 'hey you can't be..'

I turned and looked at him giving him a deadpan look.

"Sorry I didn't know it was you."

"Where do you keep extra party supplies like balloons and stuff?"

He lead me over to a bunch of boxes thank god they were labeled

Going through all the colors Gold! YES!

I grabbed some going to the tank that was back here filling them up. Then back out to the shop. I grabbed her favorite wine and strawberry cupcakes. Ooh Flowers I saw they had a bunch of sunflowers I grabbed a bunch of them and walked out. Nodding to the worker "in a rush I'll be back"

I ran back to Sarah
She showed me a few dresses. She saw the balloons and said wait and went and grabbed a gold dress.

"Fuck yes thank you!"

She smiled "no problem."

"You're coming to the pub tonight right?"

"Duh!"

"Perfect. Meet us at rims for dinner!"

I rushed out

I got in the car and called lexy real quick

'Hi hello'

God I love her

'Hey I'm wrapping things up you okay?'

'Yeah I'm great! no need to rush what so ever.'

I let out a laugh 'why maybe I should just come home now.'

'No no don't liam needs you.'

'Ok ok I love you I'll see you soon'

'Love you too'

I got to her apartment and set up all the the stuff then went to the guys To fill them in

I grabbed us some lunch and headed back to mine

"Baby?"

"In here" her sweet voice called out

I walked in to see a cake on the counter. I glanced up at lex who was biting her bottom lip.

I smiled "keep biting your lip I'm going to fuck you on that delicious looking cake."

She let out a laugh.

"I brought sandwiches from deans."

"Oh yum" she walked

I sat patting my lap for her to sit she sat down. I kissed her cheek. thank you for the cake baby I really appreciate it. Seriously you are the sweetest fucking human I've ever met."

"Its no problem."

"So I was thinking since I didn't have time to get you a gift I would love to take you on a trip or something."

"You don't have to do that."

"No but I want to now where is somewhere you've always wanted to go?"

"I don't know I haven't really thought about it"

"Hmm we figure something out."

Lex POV
"Hey do you think you can bring me home so I can figure out what I'm going to wear for your birthday."

Harry rolled his eyes "it's your birthday too baby."

"Yeah but.."

"Shhh" he put his fingers to my lips "I don't give a single fuck what your mother feels. I only care about you. This day is about you. not her. You are an amazing person who literally spreads nothing but kindness.

I went to speak but he kissed me "I know that probably sounded insensitive but I really don't want you to continue feeling like shit for being alive."

"Ok" I kissed him back

I opened the door to my apartment I froze placing my hand over my mouth. I turned to see Harry with a smirk.

I walked in slowly looking at the balloons and flowers.

Harry whispered "happy birthday."

"When did..?"

"Liam didn't need my help"

"Harry"

"I know you don't celebrate it but the whole point of dire is to start fresh. To try and leave behind your trauma. And become the person you should have been. You deserve to celebrate the day you were born. I want to celebrate it. if you weren't born I wouldn't have you."

I leaned forward kissing Harry almost knocking him over. his hands gripped my waist to regain balance laughing into the kiss. The soft kisses turned to making out. I Pushed him lightly so he would walk backward towards the couch. He sat down pulling me into his lap. We continued to make out.

I moved my hips making Harry squeeze them. "Baby" he panted. Pulling away. I made dinner reservations.

I pulled him closer kissing him again. "I really want you Harry."

He squeezed his eyes shut "me too baby and we will later ok?"

"Fine can we just kiss for a bit more"

He hesitated but nodded yes pulling me in.

We continued making out Harry mumbling "fuck it" and flipped me onto my back. "I'm losing it. Tell me no."

I bit my bottom lip pulling him closer by his shirt. Whispering "Fuck me" he sucked in before ripping my leggings completely off.

-
Now we are completely cleaned up showered. I did my make up and my hair. The dress he got me looks amazing.

I turned around and Harry was holding his phone.

"Are you take a picture?"I laughed

He said "maybe."

-
We were now driving to a restaurant. Harry ran around the car to open the door for me.

We walked inside the restaurant Harry leading me to a private area. When he opened the curtains all of our friends were there.

Sarah, Ed, Louis,Niall, Liam, Zayn, Ashton, and a few people I work with. And They all shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY AND LEXY!

I immediately felt tears Sarah engulfed me in a hug.

Louis spoke "styles you didn't tell me she was going to cry."

I laughed wiping my tears. I sat down next to Harry and Sarah

I guess I was being pretty quiet and Niall picked up on it. "You ok? You're not upset with us right?"

I shook my head no. "I'm very happy. Ive never had something like this. I'm trying to process everything" I smiled.

Harry rubbed my thigh making me look up at him and exchange smiles.

Niall said "you're going to get fucked up tonight right lex?"

"We'll see." I laughed

After dinner we all headed to the bar.

Sure enough we all quickly began drinking. Harry asked me if I was ok with him getting high. I said "you do you birthday boy!"

He smiled and kissed me. I went off with Sarah dancing having a great time. She said "I can't believe you didn't tell me it was your birthday!"

"I've never celebrated it so I didn't bring it up."

"Why not?" She pouted

"It's a long story.I'll explain another night."

She nodded.

The night continued we some how all ended up at Harry's house.

We gathered in the kitchen and everyone sang happy birthday to Harry and I with the cake I baked him earlier.

Today was definitely a day I never wanted to forget

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.6K 62 17
ca·lam·i·ty noun an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster. What happens when Emaline's criminal father steals from the...
766K 17.1K 68
[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT / 18+] Red Herring (noun): a clue or piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting. "She's...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
6.9K 155 83
His hands are soft and his nails are coloured black. His cross tattoo shines in the light and his hairs are standing. I look down at his anchor tatto...