𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 // 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐑

By -AOMINESUPREMACY

"𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒" she's an artist, he buys all of her paintings. More

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

11

188 6 0
By -AOMINESUPREMACY

after another day of training, suna and i decided to use his home gym for a workout. while i was running on the treadmill, i saw suna doing push-ups... shirtless.

i stopped running and stared at his arms.

i'm not gonna lie he's hot as fuck.

was i ever gonna admit that? no.

"oh shit!" i muttered as my feet slid off the treadmill from staring. "like what you see?" suna asked looking up, "you wish" i said rolling my eyes. "whatever you say" he said with a smirk, shaking his head before going back down for another push-up.

"after this the guys and i were gonna play pool if you wanna join." he said standing up and wiping his sweat with his shirt. i tried not to stare but, who wouldn't?

any normal sane person

"eyes are up here" he said, "i wasn't looking at you" i rolled my eyes again. "yeah, sure. anyways, you down to come?" he asked, "yeah. i just have to shower" i said after chugging some water.

"you can use my washroom, i'll use the guest" he said opening the gym door for me. "ladies first" he winked. "you're so cheesy" i said walking through the door and up the stairs into the main house.

"yeah but you love it"

"hah in your dreams"

time skip

after my shower i put on a beige, jean mini skirt as well as a brown top. satisfied with my outfit, i redid my makeup while sitting on the bathroom counter. "can i come in?" suna asked knocking on the door, "you can" i said closing my tube of mascara.

"i just came to grab your towel- why are you sitting in the sink?"

"you don't have a vanity so i'm sitting in the sink" i said shrugging my shoulders.

suna made a mental note to get a vanity in his room for you.

"ready to head down?" he asked, "yeah i think so" i said getting out of the sink and smoothing out my skirt. "how do i look?" i asked, he stuck his hand out and said "spin".

i did a little twirl and he gave me a hum that signalled he approved. "i'll meet you down there, you know where it is right?" he asked, "yep".

after blow drying my hair i made my way to the pool room. i walked in and everyone was staring at me. and they were all shirtless. six boys that were all shirtless.

"uh... hi" i said looking around for suna, "hey cutie" atsumu said sending a wink my way before shooting his solid ball straight into the pocket. "boys, this is y/n" suna said.

"that's atsumu and osamu, i'm sure you remember them. that's kita, akagi, aran" he said. "cool! nice to meet you guys" i smiled, "so doll, know how to play?"atsumu asked as osamu handed me his stick.

"enough to get by" i said leaning over to line up my shot. atsumu stood behind me as i backed my stick into his groin, making him groan as i took the shot. "and it's in" i smiled.

"nice one" aran said clapping.

"cmon tsumu, wanna play?" i asked with a teasing smile. "oh you're on" he said with a hint of cockiness in his voice. he lined up his shot but missed by a few centimetres. "you're not the only cocky one in the room" i said walking around to the other side of the table.

"and it's in" i smiled lining up for my next shot since i got the previous one in. atsumu stood right infront of the pocket i was going to shoot the ball into. i wouldn't have been phased by this if it weren't for the fact that his abs were on full display for me to see.

i took the shot and it went in.

"it's gonna take more than that to distract me, miya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 85 8
Alban Knox, Sonny Brisko and the rest of Noctyx just graduated from freshman year, they are now in sophomore year. With new students coming in the st...
12.4K 317 16
Three words: College, Roommate, Friends. After moving to a different country for college, you started a whole new life. A lot happened. You also went...
27K 412 31
More imagines about the king of pop for you to enjoy! 🥳🤩🤓😇
19.7K 569 24
multiple people fell for her, but only one can have her.