Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Final Date

6.2K 145 25
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

The next day was the first day of the final dates and Gemma and Luca were the first to be sent off for theirs, leaving only four of us on the balcony for our morning chat. 

"Obviously we were parents yesterday." Ekin said. "How are we all feeling about it now?"

"It was nice to see Dami with baby Sienna Funke." Indiyah said. "And just seeing him with the baby was really cute."

"Has anyone realised though how tired they are from the babies?" Ekin said. 

"Yeah literally last night I was knocked out straight away, I was shattered."

"I think it's made us all closer as well." Ekin added. "It's definitely made Davide and I closer in the sense that he could be the father of my children one day. And yeah no I love my Da...."

"Did you just say you love Davide?" I asked. "You was so about to say that."

"I just have feelings, next."

"Tasha what about you?" I asked. 

"I feel like yesterday definitely brought us closer in terms of seeing that side of Andrew and him seeing that side of me. Just couldn't be happier at the minute."

The dates on that day sounded incredible and it only made me more excited for mine as I just spent most of the day round the pool with the ones who weren't on their dates and getting the debrief after them all. First Gemma and Luca came back from their date which they described as dinner on a floating table in a castle. Then Indiyah and Dami went on theirs which was in a colosseum like place with flamenco dancers followed by Ekin and Davide where they were serenaded in another grand building. Honestly they all sounded amazing but I couldn't have been more happy when Ekin told us they'd said I love you to one another. 

The following morning Tasha and Andrew were the first couple to be sent on their date and when they came back she looked very emotional. 

"I feel like I'm going to cry again." She said as we followed her to the firepit. 2I got loads of photos though."

"Paint the picture for us then."

"So we were on a beach and there was literally thousands of roses shaped into a T and A. I love roses. It was proper Kardashian style and I straight away cried, like I just wasn't expecting it at all. It was hands on the best date I've been on"

"Wasn't this worth all the ups and downs."

"Oh 100% and you should all be thankful because you've all got a rose each as well." She said giving out the roses from the bunch she was carrying."

"Oh Tasha."

Obviously that left Will and I as the only couple who hadn't been on their date so it was hardly a shock when my phone went off. "I've got a text. Delilah and Will it is now time to for your final date, please get ready to leave the villa #islandoflove #goodthingscometothosewhowait."

"Come on lets get you ready."

I'd honestly been saving one of my dresses for this moment and now seemed like the perfect opportunity to bring out my white floaty dress. 

"You look insane." Tasha said as she loosely curled my hair. "Make sure you have the most amazing time, just enjoy the moment." 

"I will." 

Will met me at the bottom of the stairs and he also looked amazing in his white shirt and black trousers. "Delilah..."

"Will." I teased bring him in for a short kiss. "You ready."

"Never been more ready for anything."

*****

"Wow." I whispered as we arrived at the beach, white sand spreading out as far as the eye could see either way but what caught both of our attentions was the jet ski standing on the edge of the sea. "Is that for us?"

"I think so." Someone guided us down there and we were instructed to follow a little path out into this sea and round the bend into the unknown. We were both provided life jackets before we could begin. "Hold on tight."

"Always."

I think the enjoyment was shown in both of our squeals as he went at full speed round the bend, my hands tightly gripping his life jacket. But no more sound could come out when my mouth just dropped at the beautiful sight in front of us at a seemingly deserted island. 

"What is this place?"

"I think that's ours to explore."

Will thankfully helped me down as we touched down on the island, the smooth sand underneath our toes as we walked barefoot across the beach where we were further guided by rose petals along the sand. We turned a corner on the island and again I was left speechless and we were met with a pack of flamingos in the water.

"Oh My...."

"This is incredible." I whispered, trying not to scare them as we walked over and paddled in the sea, flamingos surrounding us. "We need to take a photo or they won't believe us."

"I don't think I can believe it and I'm actually here."

We took our turns feeding the flamingos before we moved back onto the beach and found a picnic blanket set out for us with a bottle of wine and two pizzas to share. 

"This is hands down the best date ever." I said as we sat across from each other. "I think I'm still in shock."

"Me too."

"Would you say this is better than our first date then?"

"Up on the terrace?" I confirmed his question with a nod. "I think so in terms of like what we're doing but I don't think I'll ever forget that one on the terrace. I think because that was like our first time properly alone together and it just confirmed to me how much we got along."

"Did you come in here thinking anything then? Any idea of who you would like?"

"I mean you genuinely seemed like a lovely girl so I knew we'd get along. I just thought you was already taken and I was too late so when you said you wasn't, I immediately made you like my first priority."

"I think you're the first bombshell that's come in who's really made me feel that way. Even from just sitting around the firepit with you, you made me feel special."

"I made you feel how you deserve to feel."

"Are you excited for getting out of here?" I asked, letting him take a bit of the slice of pizza I was holding. 

"I'm really excited just because I know deep down that we'll work. I can't explain it to anyone and I really don't know why but I just know we will."

"I feel the same. I'm excited to just see what happens and let our lives naturally intertwine with each other."

"Where would you like to go on our first date outside of here?"

"I don't actually know, I don't know if you'd class it as a date night but when I have the Saturday off we usually watch a film and get a takeaway. Just a quiet night in and yeah I'd love for you to join them."

"I'd love that too. My family actually owns a ice cream parlour in London with like over fifty different flavours so I've love to take you both there."

"I love ice cream."

"Who doesn't? I just want to take this opportunity though to say that I'm not living in some sort of dreamland here, I know it's going to be tough on the outside and I know we'll have our rocky moments but I believe if we want this enough then it will all work out fine in the end. We both have our morals in relationships and as along as we stick to them then we should be fine."

"We'll make it work." I confirmed to him. 

"Do you feel like you've been on a journey in here from what you thought would happen once you got out of the villa and just in yourself?"

"Personally I've definitely seen a change, I've always thought of myself as being quite self aware and honest but in here I've definitely seen a confidence increase, I feel more comfortable now and not to undermine you in anyway but I knew I was worth it."

"That's definitely important though because you are worth it definitely and you shouldn't see yourself as anything less than that."

"In terms of leaving this place, I was almost kind of pessimistic about how things might work out but since you came in I've definitely seen that change. You're the first person where I've kind of thought about how to overcome things rather than seeing them as barriers."

"That's good."

"Do you have a favourite moment in this place?" I asked him as we finished our glasses.

"Before today. This is going to sound really cringy but on that first date when we danced with each other, that was the moment when I felt that spark. I just instantly felt comfortable and relaxed with you."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Now?"

"Now." I confirmed grabbing his hand as we both stood up and moved onto the sand. "This has got to be my favourite moment."

"Definitely."

I almost found myself getting emotional as we just gently swayed back and forth, comfortable in his arms as I rested my head on his chest and we both looked out into the sea. 

"Do you think we should do some more exploring now?" I asked breaking the silence after a few minutes.

"Definitely."

We walked further along the beach and another surprise was thrown at us as we came face to face with a floating hammock bed just above the sea. "I think we can have a nap before we go back."

"Do we have to go back? Can we not just stay here forever?"

"If only." I answered as we both climbed in, tucking myself under his arm and lying half on his chest. The gentle waves rippling underneath us as we looked out into the horizon. "I really like you Will."

"I really like you too Delilah." He whispered down planting his lips on mine in a soft and slow kiss. "Always."

"Always."

****

I don't think the smile had come off my face as we walked back into the villa, I think it was going to be a permanent feature now. 

"Hey." I shouted walking back in. I'm surprised they hadn't got changed by now but they must have been waiting for us. "We're back."

"And looking very happy." Gemma commented as I walked the girls over to the firepit after giving everyone a hug. "Come on then tell us."

"Girls honestly that was incredible. I don't think it's sunk in yet what happened."

"Tell us then."

"So we arrived at the beach and there was this jet ski waiting for us with like a path set out for us to go on. Obviously Will took the reigns and then we arrived at this island, literally just for us there was no-one else around."

"Oh my..."

"That's not even the best of it. So there are some instructions when we get there to walk further round and there's flamingos just in the sea."

"What?"

"Yeah so we got to meet them before there was like some pizzas and wine by the sea. We had a little dance together. But then we walked further round and there was this like floating hammock just above the sea."

"This honestly sounds incredible. How was the company?"

"Honestly this just cemented how much I like him, like honestly I've never felt this way about someone before and I really see it working out. We just liked talked about our time in here together and the future. Yeah it was just amazing."

"Do you see this like different side to him when you're alone?" Gemma asked. 

"I mean I don't think he puts on an act in front of everyone but when we're alone we're definitely both a lot more open and like loving towards each other."

"Can you see yourself like falling in love with him?" Tasha asked. 

"Definitely."

"I'm so happy for you." Ekin said as she pulled me into a hug. "You deserve this so much."

"Thank you."

After that everyone did go in and get changed but I couldn't find it in me to take the dress off yet so I stayed in it just putting my hair up into a sleek bun. 

"To the last final days in here with all you brilliant people. I love you all." Ekin did the cheers that night. 

It felt like we'd only been sat alone for two minutes when Indiyah got a text. "Islanders, tonight each couple must vote for the two couples who they think are least compatible. Those who receive the most votes risk being dumped from the island. You must now discuss in your couples who you are going to choose and then submit your decision by text. You must not discuss your decision with anyone else #thinkitthrough #notfriendisland."

Will and I toom our favourite position on the circular bed to discuss our decision. 

"Lets just go through the couples one by one." I said. "Ekin-Su and Davide."

"They're both probably our best friends in here and we've seen them together."

"They're like any couple for me, they have their arguments but then they resolve it and move on."

"The way he speaks about her is like she's a walking goddess. He adores her."

"They can't be in our bottom two." I said. "Luca and Gemma?"

"I feel like maybe sometimes he's a bit overdramatic and takes things out of context when lets be honest that will be happening all the time on the outside."

"Obviously he also made that comment about me and I don't think they ever really addressed it."

"Indiyah and Dami?"

"For me it's a hard one because again I love her but from my past experiences with him I can't trust him."

"He's said some crazy things about you when you're meant to be his friend so how will he speak about her."

"Exactly."

"Tasha and Andrew?" He asked. 

"I feel like since they've become girlfriend and boyfriend they've both really settled down and you can see now that they've completely got each other's backs. They both seem really happy now and I think that's what we go off."

"Since I've been here they've definitely been one of the strongest couples. They do really seem unbreakable now."

"Exactly."

"From this I think we have our bottom two."

"I think we do."

"Luca and Gemma and Dami and Indiyah?"

"Yeah." I whispered as he typed them into the message. "I'd explain my decision to any of them, I'm not saying they're incompatible it's just least compatible out of the ones here."

"I've got your back."

****Snippets from other conversations about them*****

"I'm not saying they're not compatible but they literally haven't had anything bad to go off, like I never see them argue so how do they know how strong their feelings are?"

"They've not been tested."

"To me they look like they should be together, they both seem smitten with each other."

"Maybe he's gone for the safe option in her, is he as into her as she's into him."

"Lets face it neither of them really have any idea about how it's going to work on the outside."

"I can't label them as least compatible because they've not been tested, for me that's a cop out."

****

Liked by @ekinsuofficial and 567, 982 others.

@delilahwright: How cute were these two on their final date together in the villa! But now it's time to meet the families!

Comments:

@melknight: 👀💗

@danicataylor: So glad you can all see the connection they had in there. Honestly made for each other x

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

The time has finally come! Meet the families is next!

Please don't be worried by the way, there'll be a few chapters from after this. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 892 54
Adrianna beckham decided to go on love island to find love, follow her on her journey
4.6K 464 42
"๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’ ๐’š๐’‚๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’‚๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‰๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’–๐’…๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’๐’‚๐’‹๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’" ...
67.3K 958 48
Lila Havertz, before the villa was just a work obsessed Physiotherepist, who also has a passion for modelling and dancing. But when her best friends...
15.3K 302 28
Love, lust, heartbreak, friendships, and most certainly drama. Can eight weeks in a villa really change everything? - Fictional season of Love Islan...