Dire

By niallsthumb

Dire (of a situation or event) extremely serious or urgent. "dire consequences" Similar: terrible, dreadful... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106

62

53 1 0
By niallsthumb

Harry POV
Louis niall liam and I drove to a little airport. Today is our guys trip. Lex wasn't to thrilled about it. But it's something that brings money into dire and also it's kinda fun not gonna lie.

I boarded the small plane "I'm piloting right Liam?"

"Sure thing styles."

Niall nor Louis had anything to say.. which is odd because they always put up a fight when I want to fly. i turned in my seat "why aren't you guys putting up a fight about me flying?"

Niall said "because we don't need to fear for our life."

"Because you realize im a good pilot." I laughed.

"No because you have something to live for now. You would never do anything stupid with Alexis waiting for you." Louis rolled his eyes

I sighed knowing they were right. "Wait so before you thought I would be willing to kill you guys."

"Yeah" they said blankly in unison.

Louis said "you can't tell me one wrong joke and you wouldn't have turned off the propellers."

I shrugged. Nodding

Niall said "now we get to say whatever jokes we like." high fiving Louis

"Fuck off I'll throw your ass out of the plane myself."

we started our journey I have to admit the initial take off is the worst for me. But once we are in the air I really enjoy flying.

It took an hour then we landed. We packed into a van. Going over the plans.

We got pumped on the way there blasting music and singing at the top of our lungs. did we do a few lines before this? yes.

We got there I turned to remind them if there's any children they are to be swiftly moved to the bathroom. Before shit goes down.

We checked our weapons. Louis yelled "that is awful. Own up own up."

"Oh my god" I laughed putting my shirt over my face.

Liam said "whos farted?"

Louis yelled "niall!"

Niall scoffed "it wasn't me!"

Louis said "When it's really smelly Niall never admits to it. you know what I mean?" hitting my arm.

Making me laugh

Niall argued back "hold on who's the first to admit their farts! you should be proud of your smell!"

Liam laughed "it was a creeper."

Louis points at niall

Niall fought back "no it wasn't! I would admit to a smell like that.!"

"Oh my god let just go do this shit already!" checking my gun one last time.

They continued bickering

I rolled my eyes "shut the fuck up already we all know it was niall!"

Niall groaned "it wasn't me!"

We sat bickering for a a few more seconds.

Our faces were now covered. We walked in swiftly. my eyes scanned the room no kids perfect. my eyes landed on security who was busy on his phone. I let out a chuckle as Louis grabbed his gun and kicked him down to his knees. Saying "you had one job."

People were started to catch on. Here we go!

"EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO LIVE MOVE TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROOM IF NOT THEN MY FRIEND WILL HAPPILY HELP YOU CROSS OVER!"

Everyone scrambled niall and Liam were already taking care of the people behind the counter making sure they didn't press anything. I went around shooting all the cameras.

I glanced at the group of people cowered into the corner.

"Ok so if anyone wants to try and be a hero let's get it over with. I'm feeling generous so if you have a preferred body part you would like to hold a bullet please let me know."

Nobody moved or spoke I shrugged. Scanning the room. "Suit yourself don't complain when I pick for you."

Niall walks out from behind the back Taking my place while I walk in the back.

Liam is about to get the safe opened few more seconds

bingo.

we fill the duffel bags quickly.

BOOM! shots were fired

Liam and I both let out a chuckle.
Liam laughed "who do you think fired?"

"Is that even a question trigger fingers of course." referring to Louis.

Liam said "I don't know leprechaun seemed a bit Moody."

Liams watch beeped letting us know to leave. we zipped up i let a off a shot to notify the guys it was time to go.

We were now sat in the van with god knows how much money.
We rushed to the small airport. We loaded the plane while Liam did the checks. Then hopped in.

We got home super late. I almost forget lex was staying the night at my place. she was curled up into the blanket. I started taking off my jeans quietly

she turned over "Harry?"

"Hi baby."

"Did you shoot anyone?"

"Um no.."

"Harry.."

"Louis shot a older man but apparently he tried to reach for his gun which was very very stupid on the man part."

"Did he die?"

"No he's fine. He's great probably gonna have a lot to talk about at his next Christmas party." I chuckled trying to lighten the mood

"Harry!"

"Lexy" i singsonged kissing her head. "I got you something."

"What?"

I went into my pocket and pulled out a two pens that read 'golden horizon bank.' "I normally always take a pen as a souvenir I figured I would get you one as well."

"Aw your so romantic. Most girls normally get flowers or chocolates I get a pen from a bank you robbed how sweet"

"Hey beggars can't be choosers" I smirked looking down at her "also i bet those girls aren't getting properly satisfied." I kissed down her check down her stomach her breath slowing down.

God I love the way she trembles in anticipation I lick up her strip god damn I will never get over the way she taste. And just on cue her fingers comb through my hair. Only making me push my tongue deeper into her.

Her hips start to move I place my hand on her stomach holding her down.

She whined Harry. God I fucking love it when she says my name like that. with out being dramatic I'm pretty sure I could cum from her saying my name like that.

I hummed into her only making her grip tighter and whine again.

I pull away "cum for me like you promised baby girl." I pushed my fingers into her. Making her gasp. It didn't take much longer until I felt her clenching around my fingers
I kissed down her thigh.

"See I told you I would keep my promise."

Before I left things were getting heated. Because of our tight schedule I had to leave. But I promised her I would finish her off when I got back.

Couple of days later

Harry texted me

'Do you have plans tomorrow and if you do can you cancel?'

'I don't but why?'

'I want to take you out For lunch maybe see a movie. You know a date.'

'Aww'

'If you could confirm with a picture of your tits it would be very appreciated'

'Harry you're at work!'

'Did that have a picture attached to it I'm not seeing anything ;)'

'You're too much. I'll see you tomorrow.'

'Oh yes you will ;)'

I put on a cute outfit did my make up.

Harry knocked.

I opened the door and he leaned down and kissed me. "Oh fuck me how lucky and I getting to take such a beautiful girl out."

"Oh stop" I nudged his shoulder

he wrapped his arm around my shoulder "never"

we walked towards his car he opened the door and I stepped in and watched him walk around the car with a smirk on his face

He got in with a huge smile on his face "what's got you in a good mood" resting my chin on my hand.

"I get to spend time with you."

I rolled my eyes "Do you know the movie you wanna see?"

"No but I don't plan on watching much of it." Winking at me

I looked at him confused.

He brushed his thumb over my lip. "So innocent."

"Harry we aren't having sex in the movies."

He let out a gasp "I would never."

We got to a restaurant. I went to open my door but Harry rushed and opened it.

We sat down and started glancing at the menu.

It wasn't long until we had our food in front of us we made small talk about movies we were obsessed with and movies we thought were totally shit.

The man that was sitting a few tables over with his friends kept making remarks towards the waitress.

I noticed Harry getting Upset. As was I as well. I was annoyed that he's friends weren't doing anything about it.

The man grabbed the waitresses ass. The waitress gasped and quickly walked into the kitchen.

Harry took a sip of his drink. Then stood up. Mumbling I need to use the restroom I could tell by his demeanor he was pissed and had no need to use bathroom.

"Harry.."

He smiled "I'm just gonna have a word with that guy."

He walked over to the table leaning down to the mans ear. the man stood up. Confused. When they walked towards the restroom. I noticed a black object being pushed into the man.

Gun.

I swallowed looking around to see if anyone noticed. Nope. please don't do anything stupid I begged in my own head.

A few minutes later Harry walked out alone. The guys friends looked at Harry. Harry smiled and then sat down. "you're done here right?"

"Yeah" I say frazzled he went into his wallet and placing down way more money then the bill would have been. we walked out he opened the door for me letting me get inside.

He came around with a smile on his face. Which was throwing me off because I know something just happened between him and that guy. But he was acting like NOTHING happened

I glanced down at his knuckles then back at him.

"So movies yeah?" He asked way to chipper.

"What the fuck!?"

"What?"

"Did you kill him?"

"No." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You didn't?"

"I didn't want to ruin our date."

"Then why are you knuckles cut up?"

"They are always cut up.."

I grabbed his hand "Harry those are new cuts."

He sighed "baby I don't want to ruin the evening. But if you must know I did hit him. I couldn't let him get away with how he acted. I'm sorr.."

I cut him off with a kiss he's eyebrows furrowed. He pulled away "you're not mad?"

"Harry I wish more men were like you."

"Having thin patience?"

"No Harry protecting woman who are being taken advantage of"

Harry looked at his steering wheel. Then back at me. "I really wanted today to be about us."

We pulled into the movie theater parking lot.

Harry finally spoke "don't wish more people were like me. I'm not a good guy lex."

"Harry." I sighed

"I know it's confusing because we are dating and I love you. I would never do anything to hurt you. But I need you to remember who I am."

I watched as his face was written with guilt. I climbed over sitting on his lap.

"Harry you do things for good reason. You're an amazing person. You brought a whole town of people together who didn't have a place in this world. Including helpless children. You are an amazing man. Not just for me but for people who need you. May not know all the stuff you do exactly but I would except you anyways

"I kill people. I don't feel remorse. I get vicious. I like watching people suffer." He said blankly. Starring into my eyes. "Do you still think of me the same."

I kissed him. I deepened the kiss instantly trying to let him know how I feel through the kiss. I kissed down his jaw. Coming back up to his lips. "I love you for the man you are. Nothing will change that."

He kissed me. "I'm terrified of the day you see my worst."

"Well that won't happen."

He was about to speak.

"I would be passed out before I even saw anything." I say with a laugh.

His serious face immediately drops smiling at me trying to hold back a laugh.

I grabbed his jaw softly "so I want the extra large popcorn."

"Extra large?" He smiled

"Yes with a strawberry slurpee"

"I'll buy you anything and everything darling." He smiled Opening the door to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 94
"She was an angel craving chaos. He was a demon seeking peace." -Helen - Their love wasn't supposed to happen. It was a mistake from the beginning...
2.6K 62 17
ca·lam·i·ty noun an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster. What happens when Emaline's criminal father steals from the...
8.5K 281 56
"I hate you." Was all I could manage to say, given the fact that I was battling my emotions. I just lost all four of my brothers, and I'm being take...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...