Creepypasta girlfriend seneri...

By Sin_Jauregui

Just my Lame ideas of how you (The reader) would be if you dated a female Creepypasta More

A/N
When You Meet Jane The Killer
When you meet Clockwork
When you meet Judge Angels
You Meet Laughing Jill
You meet Zero
You meet Scarecrow
You meet Lulu
Slenderwoman
You meet Sally
When you see Jane again
Seeing Clockwork again
Seeing Judge Angel Again
Seeing Nina again
Seeing Laughing Jill again
Seeing Zero Again
Seeing Scarecrow
Seeing Lulu
Seeing Slenderwoman
Seeing Sally
Jane:Finding out who she really is
Questions and Updates!
Polls

When you meet Nina The Killer

7.2K 146 47
By Sin_Jauregui

It was a quite and boring night, You were reading creepypasta stories when you came across Nina's story on the official website.
After reading it you were pretty mad, hating that someone can get so obssed with someone who would never treat them right.

"Man this Jeff guy doesn't deserve a girl as awesome as Nina I bet he only thinks of her like a fangirl and doesn't even spare her a second glance! If I meet a girl this awesome I would treat her like a queen." you growled to yourself. You had always been the type to treat nice girls like royalty so your reaction was understandable.

"Really?!" You suddenly heard a shocked voice behind you. Quickly you turn around to see who was in your room only to see a girl with black hair, pale skin, a purple hoodie, red and black stripped thigh socks and a puple streak in her hair. You were about to yell at the girl until reality kicked in, it was her. It was Nina the fucking killer! 

You didn't know how to react, you though on the last few minutes and relized she must have heard you talking about her and Jeff.

"Yeah! I would! Every nice girl deserves happiness." You said, confidence rolling off your body now. Then tears started rolling down her face, you frowned thinking you said something wrong. Quickly you got up, stepping up to her and cleaning them off her face with a worried look.

"P-Please don't cry I'm sorry if i said something." You said, Nina smiled at your kindness and shook her head
"Thank you, you did nothing wrong. Quite the opposite actually. No one has ever been so sweet." She explained, making your frown deepen until you shook it off.

"Well I'm (Y/N). It nice to meet you." You grinned tryong to get her mood up.

"Nice to meet you too.... I better go I'll be back tomorrow. Bye" she said jumping out your window and to the woods which was in your backyard. You smiled and watched until she dissapered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
435K 15.1K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...