It Started with a One-Night S...

By yourerin_

Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one-night stand with... More

One - How it started
Early Note
Two - Aftermath 1 (Jisoo)
Three - Aftermath 2 (Taehyung)
Four - The News
Five - In denial
Six - Realization
Not an update
Seven - Our Journey
Eight - The Arrangement
Not an Update
Nine - Getting to Know
Ten - Where it's Going
Eleven - Feelings
Twelve - What the Future Holds?
Thirteen - Breaking the Boundaries
Fourteen - Embarrassed
Fifteen - Let It Be Known (Part 1)
Sixteen - Let It Be Known (Part 2)
Seventeen - Untold Feelings
Eighteen - Confession
Not an Update
Nineteen - The Promise
Not An Update
Twenty - Fear
Jisoo #PinkVenom
Twenty-Two - Truth Unfolding (Part 1)
Twenty-Three - Truth Unfolding (Part 2)
Not an Update
Twenty-Four - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Not an Update
Twenty-Five - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
New Story!!! His Rebound Girl
Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)
Twenty-Seven - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 2)
Not An Update
Twenty-Eight - Against All Odds (Part 1)
Hello!
Twenty-Nine - Against All Odds (Part 2)
Thirty - Promise
Thirty-One - Bundle of Joy
Thirty-Two - Twisted Journey
Thirty-Three - After a Long Time
Thirty-Four - I want you back
JS1 - Coming Soon!
Thirty-Five - Claiming her back (Part 1)
Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)
Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)
Thirty-Eight - How It Ends (Part 1)
Story Recommendation
New Story - Option 1
Thirty-Nine - How It End (Finale)
New Story - Option 2
Hello, I'm back!

Twenty-One - It Started

1.3K 105 23
By yourerin_

Taehyung: "Where is she?" He asked as he entered the main door.

Rosé: "She's in your bedroom, Oppa. She locked herself up and does not want anyone of us to come in." She said with a worried tone.

Taehyung walked hurriedly to their bedroom. He, too, was worried right now. The moment that he learned what happened, he immediately left everything and drove back home.

Taehyung: "Jisoo, baby, I'm here now. Open the door babe." He said, knocking gently on the door.

Taehyung waited patiently for Jisoo to open the door. A minute passed and he was about to knock again when the door finally opened, revealing Jisoo with puffy eyes and stains of tears on her face.

Taehyung's gaze softens as he sees Jisoo in a vulnerable state. He knew that she was hurting. This is one of the things that scare her the most. He immediately approached her and hugged her tightly, making her feel that everything will be okay.

Taehyung: "Stop crying now, love. I'm here now okay? Everything will be okay." He whispered.

Time skipped.

Lisa: "How's unnie, Oppa?" She asked as soon Taehyung's back in the living room where the girls are.

Taehyung: "She's sleeping now." He answered as he sat down on the couch. 

Taehyung: "So, tell me everything that happened earlier. I cannot let this pass." He told them with a serious tone.

Tzuyu: "Taehyung." She immediately stood up as soon as she saw him walking nearer to her.

She's smiling brightly. She cannot believe that Taehyung finally accepted her invitation to have lunch together. Well, yes. She initiated it first. This girl has always liked Taehyung. Not only her actually. A lot of girls in the university have been hoping to get this chance with the most popular guy in school. Tzuyu cannot hide her excitement as Taehyung finally gave her the attention that she has been longing for.

Without saying anything, Taehyung approached Tzuyu and sat down across her. He was looking at her with a blank expression.

Tzuyu: "Taehyung." She called his name again, smiling sweetly. "Um, I- Thank you for accepting my invitation. I'm glad to have this time with y-" She got cut off when Taehyung abruptly spoke.

Taehyung: "I won't stay long. And I have someone with me." He started, keeping a blank expression on his face.

Tzuyu: "You're with, what? I mean who?" She asked, confused.

Taehyung: "You'll know. She should be here any minute." He said, staring at her.

For a moment, the room was filled with an awkward silence. It was lunchtime but there were only a few people in the place. They are in a fancy restaurant that only the richest people can afford. Tzuyu picked this place, thinking that she will finally have the best time with the guy she likes.

Confused, she still tried to keep the smile on her face. But her smile turned into a frown when she noticed someone looking around as if she was looking for someone else.

Taehyung noticed how Tzuyu's expression changed. He knew that the person he was waiting is looking for him.

Taehyung stood up, turned around, and saw Jisoo standing near where he was at. He casually walked toward her and whispered something to her ear. Surprised and confused, all Jisoo could do was follow Taehyung as he lead her to the table, holding her hand.

Tzuyu watched as Taehyung held on to Jisoo's hand and how careful he was in helping her to settle to the seat beside him. Tzuyu suddenly felt nervous as she already knows where this conversation is going.

Taehyung: "We will not take so much of your time, Ms. Chou." He started, looking straight at her.

Taehyung excudes dominance and confidence right now. While there's Jisoo, looking down, feeling nervous with Tzuyu around. 

Taehyung did not let go of her hand and was constantly caressing it with his thumb, like telling her that everything will be fine. That everything is under his control. 

Taehyung: "I'm here with Jisoo, my fiancée, to talk to about the incident that happened yesterday." He told her.

Cold sweats started to take over Tzuyu's body.

"Fiancée? They are together? He's the father?" Thoughts lingered on her mind.

Taehyung: "Your behavior yesterday was not acceptable. I know that you know that." He said, not leaving her eyes. "And I don't appreciate you threatening her to share the news about her to your friends or to anyone in school. If you already did then I want you to apologize for circulating that news and make sure that it will not get out of hand." He said, sternly.

Tzuyu's eyes widened, hearing what he was telling her. He knew everything. Everything that she said yesterday when she encountered Jisoo and her friends. 

Taehyung: "My girl is hurting and this is all because of you." He said, eyeing her. "I want you to fix everything that you started." He told her.

Tzuyu remained silent, not knowing what to say.

Taehyung: "And, don't think that this is a favor cause it's not. I'm telling you what to do." He paused for a moment to give her time to comprehend what he was saying. "I know that you know that my family funded some of your businesses and you know what might happen if you don't fix this misunderstanding." He continued.

Tzuyu's heart was pounding harder than usual. She gulp a lump in her throat hearing what he just said. Well yes, her family is rich but not as much as Taehyung's family. She knew the power he holds. At this point, she already knew what she needs to do.

Tzuyu: "I'm..I... Yes, I-I will do t-the right t-thing." She was stuttering.

From looking at him to looking down, unable to keep eye contact. She's feeling intimidated right now.

Tzuyu: "I-I'm sor-" She got cut off again when Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung: "We don't need you to apologize. At this point, your apology is not important anymore." He told her sternly.

Tzuyu heaved a deep breath, feeling embarrassed of the situation. What she thought to be the perfect time with Taehyung turned out to be her worst experience with him.

Taehyung: "We're done here. Thank you for your time." He said as he stood up and assisted Jisoo to get up.

Taehyung: "I hope we won't have this conversation again, Ms. Chou. You should know what I mean." He uttered before walking away, gently dragging Jisoo behind.

Time skipped. Taehyung and Jisoo were at his car. They just came after that encounter with Tzuyu.

Jisoo was quiet all throughout. She has not spoken a word since then.

Taehyung: "You okay, love?" He asked with a concerned tone.

Jisoo turned to her side and met his eyes with a creased forehead.

Taehyung: "What?" He's confused seeing the reaction on her face.

Before Taehyung could say something else, Jisoo started punching him lightly in the arm.

Taehyung: "Babe... what's going on? Why are you mad at me?" He asked, trying to shield himself from her cute little punches.

Jisoo: "You're asking me why I am mad at you? You don't have an idea are you?!" She said, angrily.

After a couple of punches more, she stopped, trying to calm herself down.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry babe. You might be surprised by the conversation we had with her. But you know. After what happened yesterday, I cannot stand doing nothing." He explained, trying to reach her hand to hold it.

Jisoo kept her fist closed, not wanting to hold his hand.

Jisoo: "Well not only that, Kim Taehyung." She started.

"Kim Taehyung. She called me by my complete name. Sure she's mad at me." He thought.

Jisoo: "You should have told me your plans. I'm also involved here. You cannot just make decisions on your own." She said, glaring at him.

Taehyung muttered, "I'm sorry". He knew she cannot interrupt her moment right now.

Jisoo: "Second, you told her I'm your fiancée? And I don't even remember you proposing to me. Where's the ring, Tae? Where is it?" She asked, looking annoyed while showing her hand.

Taehyung: "You will have it soon, babe. It's just that I want her to know that you are my-" He started explaining.

Jisoo: "No! Stop. You cannot speak yet, mister." She said, looking straight at him.

Taehyung immediately shut his mouth up. He knew he cannot argue with furious Jisoo.

Jisoo: "Lastly, you used your power again. Like seriously? Your parents do not even know about me, about us. You should stop doing that." She said.

This time, Jisoo is calmer now.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry if I didn't ask your opinion about this. It's just that I need to do something. I need to teach her a lesson." He said with a soft tone.

Jisoo: "But we're partners now. We need to talk through things together, Tae." She said, softly.

Taehyung sighs deeply. What she said made him think. She is right.

Taehyung: "Okay, love. Sorry. It won't happen again." He told her.

Jisoo was now back looking at him. She rolled her eyes before speaking another word.

Jisoo: "Fine." She said before taking a deep breath. "But thank you, babe. I know you only did that because you care for me." She continued.

Taehyung: "Of course, baby. I can't allow anyone to hurt you." He said smiling. "Can I hold your hand now?" He asked innocently.

Jisoo chuckled before nodding. He reached for her hand and it immediately fits hers perfectly.

After some time of enjoying the warmth of each other's hands, Taehyung's phone rang.

Taehyung let go of her hand and pulled his phone from his right pocket. He answered the phone but he didn't say anything at first. Jisoo curiously watched Taehyung's reaction.

"Why do I feel like something not good is about to happen?" She thought.

"Mom." All he said when he finally spoke. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.8K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...
31.3K 1.9K 45
Jisoo a career loving nerd is forced to live with a complete opposite hot and handsome Rockstar Taehyung. Will these two different people fall in lov...
326K 16.6K 27
irene has always been the first in everything, whilst jisoo always comes in second after her. but what happens when kim taehyung comes into the pictu...
1.1M 54.5K 42
[complete ; mpreg] Jeon Jungkook, a single father of two sons living in Manhattan, feels like he has life figured out. But when his famous ex-husband...