A'roya

By kalistawriteslol

A'roya, a black woman trapped in an abusive marriage controlled by both her mother and husband, discovers tha... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Twenty šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Twenty-Five šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-six: Epilogue šŸ˜ˆ
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Epilogue
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bonus Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New book

Chapter Three

10.9K 447 168
By kalistawriteslol

Pls vote and comment!

Heyyeyeyeyey

I was taken aback by his sudden outburst, but I ignored it. "Silas told me you don't like humans."

He rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall. "I don't, which is precisely why I didn't want to come for you, and when I decide to, you're at a fucking church. Quite pathetic."

I rolled my eyes this time. "Well, I have a husband, so reject me."

He inhaled and exhaled as if he were trying to calm down. "I'm not a werewolf. I'm a Vampire. And, I don't want to; you're mine, destiny's chosen you to be mine, so that's what you're going to be....mine."

I scoff.... Oh great, another jerk, and I thought Derek was evil. No, this man wants to own me. "You're lucky we're in a church. I don't want you; I have a husband." I turn around and start walking away, but he's right in front of me in a flash, scaring the living hell out of me.

"I really don't give a fuck about your husband." He was irritated. "You know what happens to humans who are rejected by Vampire mates? They die in less than a week from sexual starvation. They become completely aroused by anything. If you slept with someone who isn't your mate....well, the amount of guilt you'll feel will be unbearable, and you'll continue to go mad over guilt and sexual frustration until your brain gives up and you die."

I furrowed my brows in bewilderment. "Why are you so angry with me? Whatever human that fucked you over is not me, so chill."

He sighs, rolling his eyes. "You are that fucking human. Fuck, I have to watch you grow old, and I'll have no one to fuck when you die."

I open my mouth to say something, but he vanishes, leaving me stuck, flabbergasted by this all.

What was his point? To tell me he wanted me and that he didn't want me. He just wanted to own me? What the fuck?

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

They decided to have lunch, but my husband came to pick me up. I was terrified until my mother told him Jericho and I had to stay for lunch. Jericho protested until he learned Elora's older sister, Phoebe, would be there.

That in itself is another story.

"You need to stop whoring around, Elora!" Konstantina scolded. "That outfit you are wearing is inappropriate. I hope you haven't become a prostitute."

Elora's eyes widened. "What? No, I haven't. Khassy, A'roya, and I recently got a job at a hospital not too far from my house."

Oh, I forgot about that.

"Really?" Deborah asked, looking at Khascian.

"That's cool, Khassy baby." Keenan, Khascian's older brother, praised.

Keenan's twenty-eight; as far as I know, he's cool. A little hot-headed at times but cool to Khascian.

"Thank you–"

"I'm surprised they hired you," Deborah admitted. "Don't they have certain requirements?"

Here we go again.

"Mother, I met all the requirements to be a doctor–"

"Educationally, but how about physically?"

"I meet them just fine. I'm healthy. That's all that matters."

Deborah scoffed. "It doesn't seem like it. I mean, when will you get married or at least bring someone to us–"

"Leave her alone, mom. She's none of your concern."

"Keenan, do not interrupt me. I raised you correctly."

"Did you, though?" Keenan asked. "Or did you just stand there, criticizing our every action?"

"Enough, Keenan." Henry, their dad, boomed.

"You should be saying that to your wife."

Khascian puts a hand on Keenan's, pleading with him to stop. "It's ok."

But Henry and Deborah stood up. "We're leaving. It seems my children need some cleansing. My apologies Vanessa, Konstantina."

Konstantina and my mom smiled. "Oh, it's nothing." Konstantina waved her off.

"Yes, lady's night next week?" My mom asked.

"Yes, see you all then."

Khascian hugged us all before leaving with her brother. Elora and I have a theory that Khascian's father is secretly abusing them. It would explain Khascian's fear of her father and how she tries to stop Keenan...maybe from being beaten. Henry seems to control the family more than Deborah does. I hope we're just worried friends prying in too much.

I shouldn't even talk, my husband abuses me, yet I'm worried about a theory of another person's abuse.

"How is school, Selene?" My mother asked.

Selene is the youngest sister; she's nineteen. Elora has three sisters. Her only brother died in infancy. Selene is currently in college, studying for a business degree.

She smiled. "I'm enjoying it. I absolutely adore the people there."

"Not to mention her straight A's," Konstantina added.

Elora's other sisters, Phoebe and Helen, are working in marketing.

"I'm proud of you, Selene." Elora smiles, and Selene smiles back.

"We all are," Phoebe adds, shoving Helen to pay attention.

"Um, hello, hi! Yes. Congrats, Selene, but I have something important to share." Jericho cleared his throat, calling for our attention. "I heard from a shitty little birdie that the Pastor's wife, Adah, wanted me to marry Grace."

I see Phoebe's face fall a little.

"I just want to clarify that I will not be putting a ring on that ho."

Konstantina shakes her head as my mother sighs. "I think it would be a great idea. Grace needs to teach you how to behave."

Jericho's jaw clenches. "I told you, I love Phoebe. If I can't have her...well, that's just too bad because I won't be marrying anyone else."

Phoebe immediately blushes, giving a sad smile as Konstantina scoffs. "You will not marry my daughter."

Elora's father, Acetes, looks up from his phone. "I don't see a problem."

"Well, I do." Konstantina fires back.

"Jericho, you're not allowed to touch Konstantina's daughter."

Jericho scoffs, never tearing his eyes away from Phoebe. "Well, Konstantina's daughter is her own woman, who likes my touch very much."

Elora and I gasp as Helen and Selene snicker.

"Um, Jericho, please," Phoebe whispers.

"Please, what?"

I'm literally in shambles. My brother has no shame.....none anywhere.

Phoebe stands up, glaring at Jericho. "Excuse me, Jericho and I need to talk. This is completely inappropriate."

Phoebe huffs, pulling Jericho away by his hair. Konstantina trusts Phoebe a little too much. Jericho has his ways of seducing Phoebe.

I do wish Konstantina would take the stick out of her ass and let my brother marry Phoebe. Jericho and Phoebe had been sneaking around since they were seventeen. When her mother found out, she made Phoebe break up with him because Jericho was not one to follow the rules. But Jericho refused to marry anyone and destroyed two of Phoebe's engagements.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Jericho trapped Phoebe in her room while she was getting ready to seduce her fiance and fucked her so damn hard she was heard around the whole house. He continued to fuck her when we opened the door, therefore ruining Phoebe's engagement. I think everyone knows what Jericho's ass looks like now, and he gives.....zero shits about it.

"I think you should give him a chance, mom." Helen finally looks away from her phone.

"I am the mother. You are the child; stay in your place and don't make decisions for me." Konstantina shuts that down real quick.

Now you might be wondering why Elora or I haven't said anything. Well, I'm kind of worried about my own situation. I want this lunch/dinner to drag on because I don't want to go home. I still need to be punished for yesterday. And Elora's mother is so dead set that Elora's secretly a prostitute, and anything Elora says will be used against her.

Anyway, Phoebe and Jericho came back, and there were multiple arguments. Acetes, Elora's father, pretended he wasn't there, and so did Helen. Selene watched the drama unravel, and to be honest, that's what Elora and I were doing while eating.

My mother actually slapped Jericho twice after he admitted to fucking Phoebe in the bathroom after she gave a whole speech on why they shouldn't be together, and another when Jericho defended Phoebe from getting beat up. We were also almost kicked out, but thanks to Selene's social skills, we got to stay.

What happened in the bathroom.....

Phoebe pulled Jericho into the bathroom and locked it before glaring at him. "Look, Jericho, mom's right. You're a bad influence on me. We can't be together." She says unconfidently.

Jericho smirks. "Is that the only reason?"

Phoebe rolls her eyes. "No, you also take risky jobs. You came back from the military seven years ago only to become a firefighter. Go you for helping people, but you could die, and I'd rather not have to worry about that. I also need a God-fearing person. You're not that. So, cut it off."

Phoebe finished, sitting on the bathroom counters. The shoes she wore weren't made for standing on for too long.

Jericho sighs, unfettered by her speech. "What you mean to say is that those two years I was gone, you were worrying about me, and you still do every time I do my job because you love me. As for me being God-fearing, I am. I go to that stupid church every Sunday. Me being a bad influence?" Jericho scoffs, stalking closer to Phoebe. "You must have forgotten the way I met you."

Phoebe blushes at the memory. A'roya sent him to sneak Elora out of the house, and he climbed up the wrong window, witnessing Phoebe fuck herself.

"Masturbating in the bible is a sin, and all those things you be saying when I'm fucking that sweet pussy," He groans softly. "I think you're bad all by yourself," Jericho says, playing with the hems of her dress.

"Whatever, Jericho." She whispers. "We're over."

"Do you love me?" He asks.

"I hate you." She responds.

Jericho nods. "Then let my mouth and dick remind you how much you fucking love me."

Jericho slides her panties down, groaning when he sees her wetness. "I was gonna take it slow, but it looks like you need it as much as I do."

Phoebe has absolutely no idea why this man, of all people, attracts her so much.

She gasps as Jericho dives into her pussy. His tongue wiggled against her clit, running his tongue along her slit before sucking her clit.

And Phoebe does absolutely nothing to stop him.

"Oh my god," Phoebe moans.

Jericho takes her whole pussy into his mouth and sucks on it until Phoebe spasms. "Damn this pussy," He groans, spitting on it, making Phoebe groan as well at the sight. He dives back in, slurping her before rolling her clit with his teeth, unraveling her as she shakes.

"Oh fuck," Phoebe cries out.

Jericho smirks, taking out his dick and lining up with her entrance. "You ready?"

Phoebe nods shamelessly. "Ye–ah!"

Jericho grabbed her hips, ramming into her at an alarming rate. "Fuck you for breaking up with me." He pounds into her at an unrelenting rate, forcing her on his dick and bouncing her back.

"Oh my god, Jericho, please!" Phoebe moans, begging him to do something....anything.

He growls in her ear, thrusting deeply into her, sparing her no minute to breathe.

"Please, daddy, let me cum." Phoebe finally says.

"That's my girl." Jericho continues to pump in and out of her. "You can't cum, not until I say so; that's what you get for leaving me unintended for two fucking months."

Phoebe yelps out when he suddenly starts to give her short, deep, fast thrusts. "Oh, I love you, daddy, I fucking love you; please let cum." She begs as her eyes roll back and tears fall.

Jericho loved seeing her tears. He loved inflicting the sexual torture of making her wait. "Cum for me."

Seeing her cum, made him fly off the rails as he continuously fucked her up, chasing his release. "God, Phoebe." He groaned as he came, feeling her cream on his dick.

Phoebe can't believe she did that....again. The last time they had sex, she slipped, let the word daddy out, and although Jericho never referred to himself as daddy, he wanted her to call him daddy.

Jericho lays his forehead against hers. "If I can't have you, the fuck, no one can. I'll make sure you cheat on every single one of them until your mom lets me put a ring on you."

Phoebe smiles sadly, knowing her mother will never. She remembered when they got caught; they'd been fucking for months and were watching a movie together on her bed when her mother barged in and kicked him out, forbidding her from seeing him, and then his mother made him enlist. When he came back two years after, he still came to Phoebe until they were caught again two months ago, having both parents kept locked eyes on them, and so Phoebe broke it off with Jericho.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too, but we gotta get going back."

Jericho nods, going to the door, but Phoebe stops him. "Jericho, please don't announce that we had sex."

Jericho always does this, and he takes all the beating and insults because he wants everyone to know Phoebe's his when all they do is think she's a victim.

"I will, and they won't do anything about it."

Phoebe groans. "Jericho–"

"Phoebe, I want to spend the rest of my life looking at those beautiful green eyes, and I won't stop until they let me. So, shut the fuck up, get dressed, and come back to the table."

Phoebe gulps as Jericho leaves, slamming the door. Yes, daddy.....

She couldn't help it.

Back at the table....

I had the time of my life with this drama until Derek texted me and told me I'd better come home quick, or I'd have it worse than I thought. So, I quickly slipped out.

It's just a slap.....right?

Hey

what do you think?

Phoebe and Jericho?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 21.2K 62
I pulled the covers off my legs and tried to stand up. My attempt of standing up failed. But I tried again. I was so dizzy I fell against the nightst...
142K 8K 74
Supernatural creatures are real. They are a part of the world now, instead of hiding in the shadows. They want to belong. Will they? When Davyna's mo...
5.4K 146 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
295K 6.6K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...