To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Chapter 5 why is this happening

3.2K 182 27
By KassandraVivu

Chapter 4 why is this happening

We were in detective Princeton car. After I told him that Oscar was my pet cat and that I wanted to get him from my apartment we left the police station and headed towards my apartment. I started to take glances at detective Princeton; I noticed that he was very handsome. He had that look that made you want to turn around and check him out if you bump into him somewhere. "Is there something bothering you?" he ask

I shook my head noticing that I probably was gawking my eyes at him like a pedophile eyeing a child. Wait why at of all things I referred to that? No how about the Cocoa bird eyeing chocolate. "Yeah I'm fine, just thinking you know. Not every day stuff like this happen. Well not every night." I said eyeing outside and noticing that it was getting darker. Princeton suddenly stops the car. I look out to see that we were in front of my apartment complex. "Ready to go?" He asks me getting out the car, he was making his way towards my side but I already got out. 'Why was he coming my way anyways?' I thought to myself. Brushing it off, I look up at him and saw that he was deep in thoughts. "Hey? You ready?" I said trying to give him a smile.

He nodded and started walking with me towards the apartment building. We made our way towards my hall and I got my keys out and opened the door. I walked into my apartment with Detective Princeton right behind me. I saw Oscar lying in my couch, as soon as he notices me. He ran towards me. "Hi baby, how wa-" I said but immediately stop. "What's wrong Kassie?" Detective Princeton says. I looked at him and said "Something isn't right." 'Meow meow meow' Oscar meow while turning to look at the hall towards my room.

He looked up at me and started walking towards my room. "Oscar is trying to tell me something, something doesn't feel right Detective." I walk towards my room and let out a gasp. Detective Princeton pulled me towards him and got in front of me. "Stay behind me and close by." I started shaking nonstop. He looks all around the room with his gun in his hand. I kept close by like he said too. I was shaking so badly because right in front of my bed head board. In big letters, that look like it was with blood.

'I'll find you Kassie Miller!' not only that, my room was trashed. All my draws where opened. Some were throw on the floor. My under wears and bras were everywhere. My closet was turned upside down. My room was trashed. I kept shaking my head and I felt my breathing being rushed out. "He knows where I live!" I screamed and kneeled on the floor. Detective Princeton walk towards me and kneeled in front of me. He hugged me, while I whimper in his arms letting my tears fall out. He took out his phone and made a call. I kept squeezing him and he squeeze back. "He knows where I live, He knows my name, and he knows how I look like. He won't stop till I'm dead." I whispered. "Chad send back up to Kassie apartment, that bastard was in here." He said than hung up. "Kassie! Kassie look at me, He will not hurt you, he will not get too you. I won't let that happened."

He said grabbing my arms and making me look in his eyes. "That BASTARD WILL NOT HURT YOU!" Tears kept coming out of my eyes. I felt something by my thighs and I looked down to see Oscar snuggling me and meowing in a sad tone. Oscar always sees me when I cry, he's used to this. But I've never let anyone else seen me cry; now someone else has seen me cry. "Kassie come on get up. I'm right here." He stood up and brought me up with him.

I looked around my bedroom and saw the mess that man left. I knew something was wrong when I walked in. What was he looking for? I gasped and ran into the other room and ran into the picture frame of my dream paradise world. I lift the frame and let out a breath. "What's wrong?" Detective Prince says behind me. "He didn't find this." I moved to let him see my safe. "You have a safe?" He asks giving a suspicious look.

"Just who are you really Kassie Miller?" he smiled while saying that. "A girl with secrets. like the rest of my sisters. Can you please turn around?" I said looking at him. He nodded and turned around. I knew my code so I put the code in without looking at the number. Detective Princeton did not turn around not even taking a glance. The safe opened. "You can turn around now Detective Princeton and thanks." I said grabbing my stuff in the safe. "No problem." He said turning around. I stared into his eye's, this man eyes held such a strong grasp. I feel.... I feel safe staring at them.

I shook my head "These are my important stuff. Everything I need in here is important to me." I said grabbing the bag in the safe and putting all the stuff in it. "That's why you ran to it, I understand." I grabbed a file in my safe that I needed and it split out my finger. That's when I realized that I was still shaking. 'Pft' I bend down to grab the file but came in contact with Detective Princeton hand. I looked up and his eyes held mine. "I'm sorry I'm dropping stuff.... Just this is... Ugh" I said getting up. He got up and handed me the folder. "It's okay; anyone would feel that if they were in your position."

I was about to say something but Detective Stabler came rushing in with other cops. "Chris! Kassie are you guys okay." He said rushing towards us. "Depends on the meaning of okay. He knows where I live Stabler, he's going to kill me sooner or later." I said Grabbing the bag and throwing it over my shoulder and closing the safe.

Making sure it was lock and putting the picture frame on top of it in its rightful place. I turned to find everyone looking at me. I knew I had that old look on my face. That cold; look that I once used to have in my past before I met my sisters. I stared back at them. "I'm assuming I shouldn't go in my room and pack my stuff after all, because it seems like he touched all of them and you guy's might want to look at and see if he left any evidence or finger prints. I'll be going in the kitchen and grab my box of tea."

I said walking away from detective Princeton and Stabler "Excuse me boys" I said walking between the other cops and headed towards my kitchen. Oscar was walking right behind me. I went in the cabinet and grabbed my tea boxes and put them in a plastic bag that I got from my kitchen drawer. I looked up and saw that some of the cops headed towards my room and some were talking to Princeton and Stabler. I made sure no one was looking at me. I bend down and opened the cabinet under my sink. I lift the bottom cover and found the two boxes I wanted, the boxes that held scary things about me and my past. I opened one of them and let out a signed. "Thank God." I said. I put the box in my bag. I look back in the cabinet and saw the second box. I froze, this box was different. every information about my fears and everything horrible were in that box.

I always avoided that box. Never going through the things that were in it; because if I were too I wouldn't be able to sleep for months. I would just take glances and made sure everything was in there. I hated this box, but I needed this box. For proof, this box was special but held my painful memories. It was my Pandora box. That's exactly what I called it. All the evidence of all the stuff I've been through and truly need is in it. I signed in relief that it was still there. I grabbed it but went still. The box....... It feels light. I quickly opened the silver box and there was nothing there! Panic ran through my whole body. 'No No No' I look all over the cabinet but found nothing, something caught my attention on the cabinet wall. It was a sticky note. I grabbed it with my hands shaking non-stop "I took something special from you."

As I read the words I felt like throwing up but held it in. I closed the cabinet doors. I manage to put the sliver box in my bag of important stuff even though my hands were shaking. I got up and slammed the other cabinet doors that had held my tea boxes. I grabbed all my plates and start throwing them on the cabinets. One by one, I threw them all in rage. "No! No! No!"

"Kassie! Kassie calm down. Detective Stabler said when I turned to him with two plates in my hand ready to be thrown. I noticed that his arms were up. I noticed every cop was staring at me with sad eyes. I must have look crazy I turned around to face the cabinet getting ready to throw the two other plates. But felt some one grabbed me from the back and held my arms. My hand was brought down. I felt comfort from this. I felt comfortable in this person arms for some reason. Why? Why is that?

"Kassie what happened? Why are you breaking things?" the person behind me said. It was detective Princeton.

I walk away from his arms and put the plates on the counter. I turned around and saw the note on the floor. I handed it to him and grabbed my bags. "I found this near my tea boxes. Tell me detective Princeton. Still think you can protect me?" I said sparing him a glanced and walked away. The cops moved so I can walk by them. I had my bags in my hand and Oscar still kept following right behind me. I put my hand on my mouth and drop the bags on the floor and ran to the bathroom that was in the hall and threw the tops of my toilet up and threw up releasing the sickening feeling I feel. I threw up again releasing my disgust.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "This Bastard now knows something about me that no one knows. Not even my sisters. He will pay for this. I'll kill him.... I'll kill him." That bastard! That fucking bastard!" I screamed while slamming the tops on the toilet seat and flushing it and went towards the sink washing my hands. I turned off the water and fell to the floor. 'I'll kill him; I'll kill him and torture him. I will get revenge for those girls that he killed and for the secret that's in that box that wasn't meant to be seen by anyone.' 'Meow' Oscar came towards me snuggling next me. I started patting his head. "He will be killed." I whispered while patting Oscar head. I froze as realization hit me.

Who's blood was that...................

************* Author Speaks******************

This is getting interesting. Not only did the killer invaded Kassie space and trash her room. But he took something from her. Something special....... Makes you wonder what was in that box doesn't it?

How did the killer find out where Kassie live?

How did the killer find the boxes?

What was in the boxes that got Kassie so mad and angry that she went crazy?

Want answers? Have no fear, like/vote and comment and the next chapter will be here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 262 15
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...
394K 12K 51
UNEDITED/poorly written when I was younger (needs severe editing) "Becky, I'm scared! Someone's following me and I don't think I can make it home! Pl...
1.6K 104 44
His best friend is shot dead, and the world thinks Metropolitan Police Officer George Reynolds did it. They were in the one place that should've been...
363K 18.1K 88
Give Me Courage is about a young African-American Woman finding out she has cancer? the shock almost leads her to death until she is rescued by her...